Master's log - WEEK 25 FAT LOSS/TRAINING RESULTS, PHOTOS AND OVERALL ACCOMPLISHEMENTS

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:53 am

Dude you're truly an inspiration. Even with a cheat day and feeling bad you still did all your training - that's definitely commendable.

Also pretty awesome you got 100 pushups done. Especially since you had to push on the last 15 or so - I tend to only eke out a few after I'm fatigued. Showed some real mental toughness there. Didn't listen to the audio - what part of the form do you want to improve? Depth? Pecs vs shoulders focused? Flat back?

For sure work on your form and keep having fun with it.
play_time_is_over
Name: Simon
Goal: 30 Lays
Motto: Doing something badly is better than doing nothing

Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:01 am

If I'm reading right, you lost 2.5kg (200lbs - 195lbs) in less than a month. You would have gained some muscle mass as well.

Good job dude, keep it up. The real transformation occurs in the last couple of body fat %. Going from 14% to 12% is like vacuum sealing your muscles, you will look shredded.
Goal: 12 / 30 lifetime lays.

Stats: 6'5" - 88kg - 32 years old.
Master
Name: Maxime
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Stay hard - David Goggins

Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:49 pm

Toast wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:50 am
Congrats!!! That was super impressive. Even if you thought ur form was a little off its still a major achievement. Not many people could even come close to what you did. Also happy birthday :)
Thanks a lot Toast! Yeah I know this is hard even with the form I have right now, but still I'm not entirely satisfied with myself, so I'll go back and grind it out! Saw your log, you are already at week4 this is good man! Keep it up in no time you will be at 100 💪
Short term goals
[*] Take awesome tinder photos ✅
[*] Reach 175lbs (currently 178)
[*] 5 lays by the end 2021 (12/5) ✅
[*] 20 lays by the end 2021 (12/20)

Long term goals
[*] Beat AA program (Started June 5)
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
[*] 25 Lifetime Lays (15/30)
Master

Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:00 pm

RogerRoger wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:53 am
Dude you're truly an inspiration. Even with a cheat day and feeling bad you still did all your training - that's definitely commendable.

Also pretty awesome you got 100 pushups done. Especially since you had to push on the last 15 or so - I tend to only eke out a few after I'm fatigued. Showed some real mental toughness there. Didn't listen to the audio - what part of the form do you want to improve? Depth? Pecs vs shoulders focused? Flat back?

For sure work on your form and keep having fun with it.
Thanks a lot man really appreciated, words like these definitely motivate me to go even harder!

For the push up form, I'll work on keeping my head straight and making sure my chest come closer to the ground. Right now I bent my head over and go up as my nose is close to the ground. I will have to bring my arms closer to my body and work a little more with my back which is good since my back is pretty weak.

I'll definitely have fun man, TBH I'm kind of happy that I have something else to work towards with this push up training. Since gyms are closed I don't know what I'm going to do when this is done. More push-ups?? I'll see, but for now this is going to be my new focus and it will prob take another while to do 💪
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Master

Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:17 pm

play_time_is_over wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:01 am
If I'm reading right, you lost 2.5kg (200lbs - 195lbs) in less than a month. You would have gained some muscle mass as well.

Good job dude, keep it up. The real transformation occurs in the last couple of body fat %. Going from 14% to 12% is like vacuum sealing your muscles, you will look shredded.
I'm not 100% sure I gained that much muscle in the past 3 weeks, but my push-ups/Pull-ups/Core numbers definitely went up. The gyms have been closed here for the past 3 weeks, so all I did was bodyweight exercise. The weight is right though, I've completely changed the way I eat, I now run 25-30km per week and train 5 days a week while doing OMAD (one meal a day intermittent fasting diet), so the combination of everything might be why its going down so fast.

Thanks a lot man! I can't wait to get to those % honnestly sometimes I find it hard but I want to be this low in fat%. I've never been skinny in my entire life and I want to know what it looks and feels like, so I won't give up until then 💪
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Master

Sun May 02, 2021 11:47 pm

WEEK 9 FAT LOSS/TRAINING

Last Week Starting Weight: 196.8lbs
Last Week Ending Weight: 195.0lbs
Last Week Average Weight of the week: 199.3lbs
# of km ran last week: 30 km/ 18.6miles
Best time for 5km run: 27:20

⇊ ⇊ ⇊

This Week Starting Weight: 195.4lbs
This Week Ending Weight: 192.8lbs
This Week Average Weight of the Week: 198.2lbs
# of km ran this week: 25km/ 15.5miles
Best time for 5km run: 27:07

Accomplishments of the week:
[*] Starting to see some upper abs which has legit never happened before in my life. I'm getting there!
[*] Not sure what happened on Sunday, but I got down to 192.8 (screenshot below) which would mean that I lost 2.2pound this week? Not sure, but this just seems insane. maybe I was a lot less hydrated. Anyway glad my weight lost is still going so well :D
[*] Completely destroyed my previous Chin-ups PR with 20 on my first set Sunday! I previously had a lot of problem getting my shoulder blades to work properly because of some years old pec injury and Ive been seeing a Chiro for the past month or so, maybe thats why my chin-ups numbers are suddenly going up that fast.
[*] Managed to go through 100 push up training week5 day1 and day2 with proper form which are respectively (36x40x30x24x40) with 60sec pauses between each set and (19x19x22x22x18x18x22x45) with 45sec pauses between each set.
[*] Broke my 5km PR with a time of 27:07.
[*] Ran 5km less this week because Sunday I went to Montreal for a march against the lockdown measures and walked approx 10K+ this day.
[*] I had to wake up early on Sunday because of the march and slept 4hours. When I got back from MTL at 9PM I was fucking tired but I still did all my usual training. I don't know wtf is wrong with me, this is the kind of shit I didnt even think I would have the mental toughness to do before, but I still did it and I'm fucking proud of it. I basically said fuck this shit I want my rest day on Monday and I don't want to have 2 days back to back of rest day. Thr trainings really are starting to be a habit and I love this feeling­. I feel like the little support I receive from close friends and some people here really helps with pushing myself to become what I want to be so if you are reading this THANK YOU!
[*] Going to come off of creatin for 2 or 3 weeks and get back into it afterwards. There's a lot of people saying you should cycle it and others dont, so i'll try and see the results. My weight might sway even more since I will prob get rid of all the excess of water inside me from the creatine water retention
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Master on Mon May 03, 2021 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Mon May 03, 2021 5:17 am

Master wrote:
[*] I had to woke up early on Sunday because of the march and slept 4hours. When I got back from MTL at 9PM I was fucking tired but I still did all my usual training. I don't know wtf is wrong with me, this is the kind of shit I didnt even think I would have the mental toughness to do before, but I still did it and I'm fucking proud of it. I basically said fuck this shit I want my rest day on Monday and I don't want to have 2 days back to back of rest day. Thr trainings really are starting to be a habit and I love this feeling­. I feel like the little support I receive from close friends and some people here really helps with pushing myself to become what I want to be so if you are reading this THANK YOU!
Yooo this is legit such a great feeling to have. Results are steadily continuing and making working out a habit and not a chore is such a game changer! You're commitment and consistency are amazing. Definitely an inspiration to those that are reading and myself. Keep up the great progress!
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Master

Mon May 03, 2021 5:39 pm

Toast wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:17 am
Master wrote:
[*] I had to woke up early on Sunday because of the march and slept 4hours. When I got back from MTL at 9PM I was fucking tired but I still did all my usual training. I don't know wtf is wrong with me, this is the kind of shit I didnt even think I would have the mental toughness to do before, but I still did it and I'm fucking proud of it. I basically said fuck this shit I want my rest day on Monday and I don't want to have 2 days back to back of rest day. Thr trainings really are starting to be a habit and I love this feeling­. I feel like the little support I receive from close friends and some people here really helps with pushing myself to become what I want to be so if you are reading this THANK YOU!
Yooo this is legit such a great feeling to have. Results are steadily continuing and making working out a habit and not a chore is such a game changer! You're commitment and consistency are amazing. Definitely an inspiration to those that are reading and myself. Keep up the great progress!
Thanks a lot Toast really appreciate the support! Yeah I love my rest days, but man I find myself looking forward to running and doing push-ups, chin-ups etc to see if I can beat my previous numbers. Didn't always believe in the "90 days to build a habit" but I'm really starting to see it grow in me.
Listened to the audio version of your appearance on Andy's podcast, you are also a big inspiration I hope you realize it! I can't wait to start the AA program now and see how difficult it gets. Cheers man!
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Mon May 03, 2021 10:54 pm

Thanks man, it really makes my day hearing that I'm inspiring people here with my journey.
I cant wait to see you start the AA program as well! I'm sure you will kill it once you try. It's like one of the most rewarding things I've done in my life so far. Hard to express how much the program really changes your perspective on things.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Crypto
Goal: Get Lean (4-6 pack)
Motto: Hard Choices, Easy Life

Tue May 04, 2021 1:23 am

You're killing it man! Saw the 100 pushups, well fucking done! Form will get better over time! Very impressive!

Abs Lvl 3 - [82.5kg] ➔ [80kg] ➔ [77.5kg]
Tinder Lvl 1 - [Take Photos] ➔ [Make Profile] ➔ [Get a Date]
RogerRoger

Tue May 04, 2021 1:51 am

Awesome progress this week man! I hurt my shoulder but it's awesome to see you're improving your 5k time: no excuses, I might as well run since I can't do much else right now.
Master

Tue May 04, 2021 2:20 am

RogerRoger wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 1:51 am
Awesome progress this week man! I hurt my shoulder but it's awesome to see you're improving your 5k time: no excuses, I might as well run since I can't do much else right now.
Thanks a lot Roger! Sucks that you hurt yourself shit happens though make sure to come back strong 💪.
Yeah my 5k been stuck at around 27-28min for a couple of weeks now, but Today I completely destroyed my 5km PR with a time of 26:10... Almost a whole minute idk wtf happened but yeah had a great pace and didn't feel the run in my legs as much as usual. When you go at it 6days week things like that are bound to happen.
Running is great for weight loss and improving mental toughness! It's also really good if you want to increase your stamina and go a little harder in bed 8-)
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
RogerRoger

Tue May 04, 2021 3:08 am

That's awesome man! Honestly I hate running and especially given you're not a runner's frame sitting at ~200 lbs I thought sub-30m is pretty awesome and you were making great progress. Shaving a minute off is terrific!

Are you saying you run a 5k six days a week??
Master

Tue May 04, 2021 5:53 pm

RogerRoger wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:08 am
That's awesome man! Honestly I hate running and especially given you're not a runner's frame sitting at ~200 lbs I thought sub-30m is pretty awesome and you were making great progress. Shaving a minute off is terrific!

Are you saying you run a 5k six days a week??
Exactly yeah, Everyday except on Fridays I run 5km on my midday work pause. That's what I've been doing since week5 when the gyms closed here I decided to focus on fat loss instead of building muscle while loosing fat at the same time. Before that I would run 3-4 days a week mixed in with 3 big gym training. Now I do 5 small bodyweight training, Push-ups, chin-ups, leg raises, plank with Monday & Friday rest day + 6 x 5k run with Friday rest day.

When I started this process a little over 2 months ago I couldn't even run, my knees and calves were hurting way too much so I decided to walk 10k a day. It took me 2 weeks to be able to start running and I hated it so much, my first run took 39min and I took 3 pauses. I was 210lbs with 0 cardio, but I knew that it would be the best way (along with eating healthy) to loose fat and now look at me. A little over 2months later 17lbs less on the scale and I lost a lot more in fat since I also built muscle through this process.

I had knee problems before starting to run and now nothing. I was getting exhausted from running to not be late at the bus stop or climbing a couple of stairs, but this weekend I went to Montreal and I had to go up tons of stairs and walk for 10k+ for a march and I didn't even feel anything. This is fucking awesome let me tell you that, when I know how deep I was and seeing me now this is such a great feeling.

Even if you think you didn't do anything, you and toast have been commenting my logs for quite some times and those comments are the kind of thing I think about when I feel like shit or tired and it motivates me so much to keep going you have no idea, so thanks man!
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Master

Tue May 04, 2021 5:55 pm

Crypto wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 1:23 am
You're killing it man! Saw the 100 pushups, well fucking done! Form will get better over time! Very impressive!
Thanks a lot man! yeah went back to week5 day1 and working my way up with proper form from there. So expect another video sometimes in a 4-5weeks :P
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat