Thrice log. How to deal with a bad date

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:59 am

Thrice wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:56 pm
Hahahhahah i was to remove the bad review that bitch gave, I'm a fucking genius hahhaha

So this is how it went, knowing she will give me a bad review i gave her a bad review too, after that i talked with many airbnb reps from india, europe, US, i called at different times to talk with reps in different time zone. Nothing worked, i didn't convince any of them to remove the review that bitch gave me... So i had an idea, i removed my own review i gave her on her profile and sent her something like this "t
I removed the bad review i gave you, sorry i should have never posted that, i don't spread negativity and influence your future hosts, i am not asking you to remove yours though, i just wanted to remove mine because I felt bad after posting it" she replied and said it was a nice jesture and that she will remove hers too, she went on and removed it... I'm a fucking genius hahhaha
This is how you do business, now i only have to ise this skills to get girls😅🤣
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHHAA

MY FUCKING GUY MO!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEATING THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME

Dude we have fuckin got this

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:34 pm

Shitty day, i woke up late, i watched too much internet before sleeping and it made me oversleep, i woke up 5am to take a piss and it was hard to fall asleep again

The only good thing is i followed the diet and had a nice workout, see you tomorrow
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
Thrice

Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:33 am

This two days sucked, the only good thing is that i was able to remove 2 bad reviews and my listing went back to 4.5*

I didn't go out yesterday because it was too cold, tried some jackets at zara but didn't buy, i wasn't convinced

Until i have a car, i will have to find some cool outfit for the winter, it tends to be very cold and even if the only two clubs that i can go to are close to my house i need a good jacket

Decided to suspend the listing for December, i started airbnb on my, its 7 months now

At first i didn't know how to do it, had very bad reviews, my listing was even suspended two times, i improved the old room and bathroom with DIY methods, with a small budget and watchings tutorials on youtube i made the room look new and clean, the closest ikea to my house is 10 km, i went there many times on foot to buy new matress, rugs ect, many times

Took advice from airbnb forums, implemented it and learned, now airbnb is a stable source of income i can suspend and go back to

After 7 months of sleeping in the gym, December i rest, regroup, and only lift and take pictures, i will still have the money from the part time job at the pizza place, is not that i will be doing this with zero money

I'm frustrated and disappointed, younger girls like older guys if they have a car and they own apartment, my apartment looks like shit and i don't have a car, to get the money i need airbnb, but when i do airbnb i can't do almost nothing else except workout, it sucks

Lets see what happens with a month of just taking pictures

Also i cheat a lot on my diet, not sweets thanks god but greasy protein like kebab, my brain needs that dopamine hit, that's why i need to stop and only focus on tinder, maybe even fucking an average will get me out of this mental state of cravings and sudden breakdowns
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thrice

Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:59 am

Time to grow some balls, i have been procrastinating taking pictures, just like going out saturday, from now on will go practice once a day, next week will also buy a nice jacket from hem for Saturday nights, it's getting very cold here that's why i didn't go to the club Saturday

But most importantly i need to grow some balls and take pictures even if people passing by are looking and it looks weird

Thrice

Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:15 pm

Workout and photography practice
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:08 pm

Thrice wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:33 am
I'm frustrated and disappointed, younger girls like older guys if they have a car and they own apartment, my apartment looks like shit and i don't have a car, to get the money i need airbnb, but when i do airbnb i can't do almost nothing else except workout, it sucks
Young girls like older guys when they're hot and have game.

Fuck a car, fuck an apartment.

I noticed no difference in results from when I was living in a 5-person shared house with just a room, to now when I have my own luxury one-bedroom.

My wing has fucked over one hundred 18-22 year olds in bushes, alleys, and public bathrooms.

Fix your head, learn game.

The photos you just took are more than suitable to spin up an app profile, though I would squinch a bit more to hide your upper eyelid exposure.
Thrice

Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:05 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Agree but if i had those looks i wouldn't be here, i know girls will fallow a hot guy to fuck in a forest

I don't wanna be blackpill but i don't believe in game to be honest, I don't want to discourage other guys, we are here to stay positive and help each other, but my experience is that only looks matters

Now i don't have a huge experience to prove that but all that happened in my life proved that girls choose based on looks only

The only 2 times woman wanted to fuck me in a club was based on looks, i didn't talk to them, one of them sold me the tickets and approached me later after a couple of drinks, i asked her... Who the fuck are... She was talking to me like we knew each other, she said I sold you the ticket, do you remember

So literally i didn't talk to the few girls that had interest in me, quite literally...

Thanks for the advice, i didn't know about the squinch tecnique, I'm looking for tutorials on youtube

The practice is to be able to use the camera so the pictures are not good yet, no pose, no outfit, ugly hat and old jacket, no haircut and accessories, learning another thing or two about the tecnical aspects and than i will start taking real pictures, of course i won't use that ugly hat and coat, i need some shopping hahahah

pancakemouse

Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:39 pm

Thrice wrote:
pancakemouse wrote:
Agree but if i had those looks i wouldn't be here, i know girls will fallow a hot guy to fuck in a forest

I don't wanna be blackpill but i don't believe in game to be honest, I don't want to discourage other guys, we are here to stay positive and help each other, but my experience is that only looks matters

Now i don't have a huge experience to prove that but all that happened in my life proved that girls choose based on looks only
Yes, every guy who has little to no experience and just reads blackpill forums generally concludes that "only looks matter".

Meanwhile you have tons of examples of this forum alone, that isn't even a Game forum, that disprove that.

It's a convenient cope for not taking life into your own hands and learning game and fixing your mindset.
Thrice

Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:20 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Yes, every guy who has little to no experience and just reads blackpill forums generally concludes that "only looks matter".
The idea that a girl already saw you and is not attracted, than you say/do something and she becomes attracted... That's what i don't believe, i can't lie about it, look at the milion youtube videos of people pretending to teach what to say to girls to get them... I will never buy one of those courses, and you won't either...

But I'm here to do what i have to do anyway, if my looks don't cut it and get no matches i will learn game, whatever it means...

Got the lights shut off yesterday, i forgot to pay the bills, i even had an airbnb guest, i had to cancel on him, i told airbnb i had a short circuit, thank god they believed me and i didn't get a fine

What a fucking life, when you don't fuck everything is so stressful

Tomorrow i will have no guests, i will take pictures and buy a jacket

I also emailed the nearest local clubs asking them if they need a photographer, i spent 1k on the canon eos rp, so i want to use, being a photographer is cool, not as cool as the dj but you're still surrounded with hot young girls, so i hope they call me :twisted: :evil: :cry: :roll:

kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:52 pm

Thrice wrote:
The idea that a girl already saw you and is not attracted, than you say/do something and she becomes attracted... That's what i don't believe, i can't lie about it, look at the milion youtube videos of people pretending to teach what to say to girls to get them... I will never buy one of those courses, and you won't either...

But I'm here to do what i have to do anyway, if my looks don't cut it and get no matches i will learn game, whatever it means...
Attraction is so much more than your face.

First of all you have your body that you have total control over. Yes it won’t magically make your face a 10/10 chad but it will elevate every average guy to atleast chadlite + reveal better facial features.

The way you carry yourself is easily 50% of how girls look at you. I got my hottest lay when I was 1 month into self improvement (I look so much better now than at that time) but I was having fun with all the guys in the hostel, played some beer pong with cute girls, danced with groups at the club and then she hit on me.

You said yourself you are still kinda anxious and lonely, girls feel this and you can’t fake it. It’s hard to grasp now but once you start feeling more comfortable with yourself, you’ll notice that almost everyone starts treating you better.

Blackpill is there to show you how easy good looking people have it, not to make you bitter.

Now you need to be really serious and honest about improving yourself. You can get there like other dudes who’ve worked their ass off. Keep the expectations low to start and the work rate high
Drama
Name: Dave
Goal: Get on top of my shit
Motto: Most men live lives of quiet desperation

Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:08 pm

Thrice wrote:
Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. Sorry bro you're just plain wrong. Your experience MIGHT have taught you something, but I doubt you have enough experience to categorically say this. This blackpill shit is so bad for your mental health and developing a masculine frame, which you NEED to get girls.

There is some truth to it - Yes, a 6'4, naturally muscular, chiselled jaw chad will have an easier time getting girls attracted to him. But you know what? If he has a weak frame, shit game and no confidence, they won't sleep with him.

A fat, ugly dude that has an awesome personality, is the king of his social circle, has super tight game and a rock solid frame WILL pull hot girls. Look at Patrice O'Neil.

So you think you're ugly (which you're not) - So what? Get jacked, get a killer style, get some cool as shit hobbies and friends.

Oh and learn about game, it is fucking important my guy. No point having all this other shit if you can't game a girl. They NEED that to get wet.

At the end of the day, we are men, we have complete control over the way our body looks, our hobbies, careers, wealth, social circle, intellect, etc. And ALL OF THIS contributes to building a masculine frame that will attract girls.

If you want to resign yourself to this blackpill train of thought, go ahead and do just that - You'll be stuck in a hole forever, angry at the world and make no progress in life.

These forums are about making ourselves better men, not complaining about shit we have no control over. And if all you focus on is this toxic mentality of "nothing matters cause blackpill said so" then you're never going to live the life you want. I hate to be this hard on you man, but I can't stand these kind of toxic philosophies.
Goals 2022:

90kg BW @ 10% BF - 87/90 @ 12%/10%
Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
pancakemouse

Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:55 am

Thrice wrote:
pancakemouse wrote:
You're strawmanning Game.

People who teach Game don't believe this. It's about amplifying a girl's attraction to you, not turning a strong no into a yes.

Case in point: your looks are more than good enough now to have girls attracted to you, but I'd bet you wouldn't know what to do to turn that into sex. That's where Game comes in.
psmasher
Goal: unsure

Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:41 am

I thought good looking loser and Andy have both covered already that game is bullshit?

Using techniques and tactics to bed a girl literally does not help you pull at all.

Outside of screening heavily and being extremely aggressive for the lay, game is completely bullshit
MakingAComeback

Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:52 am

The most powerful weapons you will ever find in your journey are:

(1) LOOKS
(2) GAME

You failing to be open to this is a detriment to only you.

All of my lays required game, apart from #1 which was Danish Girl.

She got bored of me and I didn't understand WTF happened. Just ghosted.

I then had it explained to me a little, and I began to understand.

I then had 30-40 dates from Jan to April with no lays. I did no game.

I then broke down and asked for help, Pancake above and also Rags2Bitches helped me with a few things, also a forum user who is no longer active who was called @countingsheep7878 helped me understand a few ideas.

I then got lay #2 which to date was the only genuinely attractive girl I've been with on my journey and something I chase daily....

GAME MATTERS

If I didn't learn, I would still be at 1 lay.

It is absolutely mission-critical.

Andy & GLL have a tremendous product and there will always be a large market share for white guys with edge. GLL was a GIGA CHAD btw so using his example is simply unrealistic.

Mohammad looks wise is pretty good and game could help him.

No one who is serious in this community agrees that game is BS. So many guys tried this stuff without learning game, and failed tremendously.

We no longer tell people game is BS...........It is not anywhere close to BS, rather, it is a fucking life saver.

If you're drowning and someone throws you a life preserver, if you discard this, you deserve to fucking drown........

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:23 am

The posters above are really smart and helped our boy get his head straight a lot.

It makes me happy to see this shit.......

Obv we expect this from Master Pancake, but @kratjeuh and @Drama posting very intelligent and valuable things here. Good job gentlemen.

I am a very community-centred person and it makes me proud to see men help other men like this.

This is why KYIL is very important to me. I hope we can be a very positive space for all men, of all stripes, who are willing to take elite level action, make no excuses, and really set themselves up for an elite life. Not just men, but women too if they want to - they are welcome and according to Andy's last video, he may want to work with more women, I for one will welcome anyone who comes here and shuts up, doesn't bullshit, and works with every ounce of energy and strength that is in their mind body and soul. Like so many of us who come here EVERY DAY.

Mohammad, we WILL help you and will walk with you all the way, dude.

We won't give up on you as you already know.

I believe in my heart of hearts that you will one day succeed.

I am telling you today to be more open minded to game, OK? That is all....you have read my log for gods sake, you know what game did for me, and right now my game is weak (just beyond beginner, or as The Dom said, it's about 3/10).

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi