Thrice log. How to deal with a bad date

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:08 am

can we stop having reddit-tier arguments about random ideology on people's progress logs. this thread is about thrice.

@psmasher go figure out your goals so it's not embarrassingly "unsure", make a progress log, and you can discuss whatever you want there
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:14 am

Master Andy checking in with some insightful thoughts. I hear you legend, and I think we can respect it but I feel bad right now for derailing this thread.

It is our mission to help Thrice enjoy a woman. We are determined to see him succeed and its time for baby steps.

I agree with The Brown Shogun: our boy needs our full attention and lets focus on him.

I apologise if I derailed the discussion, this was in part my fault, and I am sorry for that.

LETS GO MOHAMMAD

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:30 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:16 pm

@Thrice, I dare you to create a profile with just this photo to prove to yourself that you are attractive enough to be having sex with women right now. Because I guarantee you will get matches.
i did it and got zero matches

thank you guys for the advice, i had to deal with some anxiety so i didn't update, also it's raining here and always cloudy so i didn't practice photography, i'm thinking of practicing in parking lots

next week i will have the money for some clothes
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:54 pm

Thrice wrote:
pancakemouse wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:16 pm

@Thrice, I dare you to create a profile with just this photo to prove to yourself that you are attractive enough to be having sex with women right now. Because I guarantee you will get matches.

thank you guys for the advice, i had to deal with some anxiety so i didn't update, also it's raining here and always cloudy so i didn't practice photography, i'm thinking of practicing in parking lots

Zero matches in what period of time? How many swipes? Which app, Tinder?

Make sure to put your name as Mo instead of Mohamed.

Clouds are optimal for photography because they provide diffuse light: https://www.howtogeek.com/738438/why-do ... otography/
Thrice

Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:17 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Thrice wrote:

Clouds are optimal for photography because they provide diffuse light: https://www.howtogeek.com/738438/why-do ... otography/
i swiped for like 40 mintutes until tilder started showing girls farther away than what i set, i even saw different girls that know me, they are all online, i live here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parma so it dosent take much...i could wait for new girls to be in the rage i set and start swiping again but i don't to do it for now

i will practice when it's cloudy as long as it doesen't rain, i have to protect the camera, also thinking about parking lots like this guy does

pancakemouse

Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:22 pm

Thrice wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:17 pm
pancakemouse wrote:

i swiped for like 40 mintutes until tilder started showing girls farther away than what i set, i even saw different girls that know me, they are all online, i live here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parma so it dosent take much...i could wait for new girls to be in the rage i set and start swiping again but i don't to do it for now

i will practice when it's cloudy as long as it doesen't rain, i have to protect the camera, also thinking about parking lots like this guy does

What percentage of girls are you swiping left or right on? Anything else strange about your profile?
When was this? Give it a few days.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:24 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Give it a few days.
Shouldn't he be getting at least a few likes due to the noob boost? I feel like not getting any likes on the first day is a red flag.

I agree that he needs to give it more time though before being certain that he is not getting any results.

Then again, I live in a huge city and I only have like 22 matches and 3 numbers after a few days. Plus a bunch I unmatched after carelessly swiping, so I imagine if Thrice is in a smaller city then there is a lot less volume on Tinder. This is with a bunch of boosting too.

Thrice, is this with free Tinder? Tinder Platinum is kind of a necessity nowadays, because the priority likes from other guys will sink your profile.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Thrice

Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:49 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
What percentage of girls are you swiping left or right on? Anything else strange about your profile?
It was in the evening, about 3/4 hours ago, i swiped on every girl and they were all online(almost) and only got 3 matches with little princesses about 5 in looks that didn't even reply so i unmatched
Squilliam wrote:

Thrice, is this with free Tinder? Tinder Platinum is kind of a necessity nowadays, because the priority likes from other guys will sink your profile.
Yes bought platinum

pancakemouse

Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:39 pm

Thrice wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:49 pm
pancakemouse wrote:
It was in the evening, about 3/4 hours ago, i swiped on every girl and they were all online(almost) and only got 3 matches with little princesses about 5 in looks that didn't even reply so i unmatched
Squilliam wrote:

Yes bought platinum
If you swipe on every girl, your account will be penalized. Don't do that.

Even so, with a profile that probably looks fake with one photo on it, it sounds like you did get some matches on the very first evening. I'd call that a win for now. Even if girls are online, you don't show up in their "liked you" queue right away.
Thrice

Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:47 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Even so, with a profile that probably looks fake with one photo on it, it sounds like you did get some matches on the very first evening.
Maybe, i think they bother looking if the profile has other pictures only if they like the first

I matched like 2 4's and 2 trans

i found woman disgusting to be honest but i bought a 1k camera so I'll keep doing this to see what happens, thank you for your advice

Edit:

This is the only girl replying for now, not really my type but asked her out and she said yes, problem is i only have this shitty jacket you see in my tinder pictures, i wanted to buy a cooler jacket from zara but i finished the money fpr this week, what do you think? I can use the other jeans jacket, i will frease but it's better than this one at least
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Thrice on Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

klondike
Goal: Drop to 205lbs

Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:35 pm

Maybe, i think they bother looking if the profile has other pictures only if they like the first

Read some of the logs here--nobody went from zero to hero overnight, it took time, effort, and patience. If you're getting more matches than you did before, it counts as a win.
pancakemouse

Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:45 pm

Thrice wrote:
pancakemouse wrote:
Even so, with a profile that probably looks fake with one photo on it, it sounds like you did get some matches on the very first evening.
Edit:

This is the only girl replying for now, not really my type but asked her out and she said yes, problem is i only have this shitty jacket you see in my tinder pictures, i wanted to buy a cooler jacket from zara but i finished the money fpr this week, what do you think? I can use the other jeans jacket, i will frease but it's better than this one at least
molta simpatica la ragazza!

How about the jean jacket and the Decathlon jacket over it? Clothing doesn't really matter too much once you get to a date from an app, it's more about your behavior at that point, being confident, leading, etc.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:03 pm

Thrice wrote:
pancakemouse wrote:

i found woman disgusting to be honest but i bought a 1k camera so I'll keep doing this to see what happens, thank you for your advice

Edit:

FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHHA

Dude do you know it took me like 4-5 months here just to get a date? LOL

WELL DONE

FUCK
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:50 pm

Thrice wrote:
pancakemouse wrote:

Edit:

I have my most success on dates when I dress casually. Nice fitted tshirt with jeans and good sneakers.

Funnily I’ve been rejected every time I wore a shirt or something more fancy. It’s like girls don’t want to have a feeling that I tried to look good for them.
Thrice

Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:05 am

Asked for tomorrow, she said she's busy this week, just one robotic phrase, without adding nothing else.
At 21 years old she must be very busy saving the world, strangely they're never busy for chad and want to meet him same day.

I guess i'm supposed to chase after a 5, and maybe even teach her how to speak ... Not gonna happen, i unmatched.

I will keep improving my photography skills and improve my style and see what happens.