Thrice log.Sad night

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:20 am

Thrice wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:22 pm
i like to sing and play guitar so I'm looking for a band
Okay sweet! Definitely getting a band together would be great. Idk but maybe find some group guitar or singing lessons? Not sure otherwise how people put together a band but would be a tight and sweet social circle there I bet.

I'm sure there are other social options available but that's all I can think of currently. As I think some of the other guys mentioned, you could try a sport even if you think you don't like them --- but maybe it's better if you try something new that you might not think you like but hopefully you try and end up finding you like it. But I also think music could work well enough.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:09 am

Thrice wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:26 pm
RogerRoger wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:45 am

I think this would be huge for you. I'm also really wanting to find a wingman / IRL biz partner. Forums are okay for accountability but IRL is wayyy more powerful. What's the closest major city to you again? I'd be down to visit Italy again in 2023. It'd probably be in like April or later though.
I'm very close to milan, let me know when you decide to visit italy

yes now i have my online accountability partner, it's essential because we are not "normal" and we need like minded guys that you can only find online, but a friend in real life is essential too, even if he's a normie as long as he's cool and likes to go out and dosen't dress like a dork like most guys

at my age it's do or die i will do everything to find a friend, even texting guys on ig or just going up to people and ask them if they want a friend
I understand, Mo.

You're my friend, and I've got your back, OK?

Do you know how many times I had this discussion with @Thebastard?

This man is a fucking WARRIOR. Fucking outright SAVAGE. That is why he is one of the most respected people in self-improvement of all time.

This dude put in inhuman level grinding for YEARS, year after year, and JUST.KEPT.GOING.

Reading The Golden Eagle project, over and over again, sometimes in floods of tears, gave me the strength to keep going. At times of my life, I actually idolised this guy for his tenacity, unbreakable spirit

He's had highs, lows, he's had epic wins, low moments, he's been up, down, broken and at rock bottom, but this guy has lived his fucking life to the maximum, and he will tell you, if he were to drop dead tomorrow, he has had a fucking EPIC run. He defied the odds, totally broke past his limits, he's fucked almost 100 women, and plenty of them drop dead gorgeous, and has a stunning, absolutely beautiful girlfriend today who is good for him.

This is kinda the level some of us will eventually have to get to, where we say, OK: I will just fucking die trying to make it. I will just not stop, for decades if need be.

Here's what I've got for you today:

Life is the ultimate competitor.

It is the test of tests.

It is relentless. It will just keep fucking coming at you.

You, me, @natedawg, @klondike we are on a different pathway entirely dude. We need to find a few more underdogs, and we need to assemble together and support each other. This is why me and Colgate so close and tight as bros - we can relate to each other, and I will go to the wall for him to get his goals, and he will for me. I would love it if I had a crew of other dudes who are in my same situation who were total grinders. I will make it happen.

Arguing with reality is pointless: we just don't do it. You can express, vent, explore all of this shit, and grapple with it, deconstruct it, it will help you letting it go. It'll take time. There is a lot of pain in your heart, and like me, you got wounded in life. That wounding is the real issue here, the trauma it brings to you.

Just understand that our road is different, and we'll have to max ourselves out, move around the world, become successful and really push for elite. We have need to get location independent income so we can just travel the world and find locations which will work for us, and where women will give us a shot.

Effectively, life just FORCES us to aggressively level up to this insane level, and believe it or not, that is a good thing.

You know the level of grind I put into my life. I don't need to explain. You, and everyone else, knows. I DID THE FUCKING WORK. To this day, it is a total ass busting grind to generate leads, and to make anything dating wise happen in the UK. When I lived in London, I found ways to make it work through extreme level grinding/insane volume. But that did leave a lot to be desired in terms of quality of girls, retention, investment, and just general desire for me.

I absolutely KILLED myself to become more successful with women, as you know.

And guess what?

I did it.

In 2022, I got 9 women to sleep with me. 1 was a FWB for months and the sex was awesome. Approached 1k+ women (no lays), dated ~100. All of those experiences reconditioned my brain and body, and developed me, made me grow, and become better. That entire process was me going ALL IN, and was absolutely necessary to leave the hellish nightmare that was my life for 29 damn years. Lost my virginity at 30 bro, as you know, and now, I am confident, healthy, happy, grounded, and improving all the damn time.

1 of those 9 lays was fucking DROP DEAD GORGEOUS, and I get up and am motivated to bring that into my reality again, every damn day of my life. If I could wake up to a gal like that each morning, fuck me, I could conquer the damn world.

It was one night only. But I am determined to make it happen again.

True, true, true fucking willpower can be forged buddy.

You can get to the point in life where you say, fuck you, I'm going to fucking fail as many times as I have to....UNTIL I SUCEED.

The pain in the psyche just has to be worked through. Keep taking action, keep actually working on yourself, hard.

People like me and Nate are kinda leading by example here. We're crushing in the gym, we're pressing forward like crazy, and we just don't stop.

You MUST BELIEVE that it is possible for you to have a positive, enjoyable, healthy sex life.

It is not exactly easy for me in the UK. But I bust my ass, and I get results sometimes. It's not what I want, and yeah, it hurts, but I just keep working on myself, keep improving, and once my biz is right, I am getting on a plane and fucking travelling the world.

We'll have to bring every aspect of the elite equation together. The body must be incredible, mindset, confidence, all of that.

It's not women's fault at all buddy, this is just the way it is, it's just life.

This can be a blessing in disguise.

The world rewards many basic ass dudes with fantastic outcomes, despite them doing 0 work, putting 0 effort in, and they just carry on with their life.

The world then has other people on nightmare mode, for no reason, and grinds them into a fine fucking powder for bullshit returns, and just sadistically expects them to keep going.

That's the way it is. Nothing can be done about it. Nothing. It is sad, tragic, and senselessly cruel to people who do not deserve it. And how you get your victory is you just gut up and get back to work.

Things not being fair is something many of us had to confront.

I would have loved it, absolutely loved it if I could just go out there into the world and have a fair go, have a shot, and experience some outcomes that reflect my dedication and work. I see that it's not necessarily like that for all males, dude, it's a question of value & attraction: the male will just have to keep ascending in looks & attraction + value, and take mind-bending levels of action, until the Universe says, OK, you can now have the good stuff too. Different males are at different levels. Skin tone matters, yes. WE ARE OK WITH IT. You know what my online dating process is, you know I am putting in the numbers hardcore for my upcoming trip. And yeah, getting traction is like pulling teeth, fucking grim. Trip starts next week, 5 numbers, but just unresponsive, and no dates scheduled yet. We'll see, won't we? I'll cold approach daily for that trip, hit the clubs daily, and just push for that week. You love yourself either way, you see yourself as valuable either way, and you just live your life the best way you can regardless of this shit.

THE WAY TO WIN IN THIS LIFE IS TRULY RELENTLESS FORWARD MOVEMENT & NEVER ACCEPTING ANYTHING OTHER THAN SUCCESS AS A POSSIBILITY

Everyone is human, no one is better than anyone else, the SMP is definitely extremely unfair and will drive you insane if you let it.

When guys whose attraction ability is lower seek to have a great love life, they should be aware that it'll likely be an uphill struggle and will involve extreme self-improvement.

None of that even matters. It is YOUR JOB to adapt and find a way to win. It doesn't matter if it's borderline impossible, SOMEONE OUT THERE has beat your excuses. I am that someone.

HARD, HARD ASS WORK. FOR YEARS. NON STOP.

The signals in your environment tell you a lot about yourself. I have to bust my ass, I am always approaching, am pretty confident as a guy, and am definitely 'out there' as much as a guy can be. Geuss what? No dice buddy. Nada. Zero. Rien. Ducks egg.

And I try again.

And then again.

And then again.

And then again.

Many outcomes are not what I seek. Much failure happens. Most of it is shot into the void.

.....And yet, with sheer persistence, I am able to get SOMETHING, from time to time.

If the measurements of my body parts keep going up, and I keep aligning myself with The Adonis Ratio, and I keep improving my looks, cold approach, dating profiles, keep getting more success and start travelling the world.

I could find what I am looking for.

Gutting up to this, is not easy. Consider the absolute transcendental lengths that I have to go to, because I have no freakin' choice!

I just have to gut up and do it. No one to blame, no one to question, nothing anyone can even do man. I just have to run the gauntlet.

YOU, ME, NATE, COLGATE, KLONDIKE, AND OTHERS WIL HAVE TO JUST RUTHLESSLY AND AGGRESSIVELY KEEP THE FAITH AND KEEP FUCKING HAMMERING

The feeling of waking up next to a beautiful woman who fucked my brains out for 7hours straight was just too incredible, I will simply MAKE MYSELF attractive & valuable enough that I can repeat this experience.

I will grind myself into dust and damn near break myself off to have an incredible body, and great looks, and just pull out all the stops dude, tattooing, surgeries, whatever the man fuck. I am 6 gt 5, not terrible physically, there are some barriers I face yes (my skin is brown) and yes this can be like riding a bicycle with the brakes on, you peddle as hard as you like, and it is just such a slow brutal process. That does not stop me. Nothing can.

You know how much I appreciate it when I can just get a good date?

You know how it makes me feel when I can just get a girl to TEXT me?

When I get a second date, when I get a lay.....man these experiences are truly magical.

You know I am not just another guy on the forum....you know I have had to painstakingly improve myself so, so much, and have taken extreme action non stop for almost 2 years

I find few who have succeeded in this game particularly impressive as they were basically at the finish line by the time they started. They just never had to grow, and it is overwhelmingly obvious from just being around them, and they're kinda just basic ass dudes without a lot of substance and depth. That's cool. But it isn't greatness. They had to lift their finger, fair enough, but that was about it. A basic ass dude inserting his cock in things isn't particularly interesting to me,

What is, however, is a man who is forging total excellence in themselves. The underdog type person has no choice but to forge total excellence. I am interested in those people and back them, hardcore. What is interesting to me, is the pursuit of total fucking greatness.

Mo, imagine if I pull this off? From the hell I came, if I can keep going until I can find a lady who is amazing and willing to build something with me, god dammit, it'll have been worth it, and I can move on with my fucking life.

....Pause and reflect for a moment, and consider that you, too, could make it. You, too, are a man like me, flesh and blood, just as good as me and anyone else.

IT CAN BE DONE

IT WILL JUST INVOLVE THE WARRIORS PATH

But you already knew that, didn't you?

So you can take it from me:
  • We are on the right path. We just need to keep pushing and working on the metrics that matter. Body will need to be on point. Looks, Style, Grooming on point. Everything will need to come together and we can't have any weak links. Confidence, Game, the lot.
We'll have to move geographically until we can find somewhere that works.

This may be a multiple-year journey.

Every 6 months, you'll be getting noticeably better.

Every few 100 approaches, every 50 dates, every 6 months in the gym. Every 6 months of looksmaxxing.

And then, it'll compound.

And you'll actually be a high value man.

And ALL of what we see, WILL be attainable.

You have to trust Universal principles here: The Universe/God is not so insane that it will continue to not reward those who are deserving.

You and me both are going to have to clamp down and stubbornly just improve ourselves for a few months now, OK?

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:48 pm

tdan187 wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:38 pm
You could do this, and fuck a plenty of hot chicks, if you actually wanted to and tried hard enough. It's not your looks or any other blackpill shit dude, and you need to get all that garbage out of your head.
My country has a lot of Pakistanis and gypsies, yet I have not seen a single one of them with a white girl. Especially the gypsies have an attitude of "I can do anything" but sex is not one of those things.

I understand the sentiment but comments like yours show you don't understand how the environment affects things. You're a white guy living in America if I'm not mistaken? Give me a break man.
MakingAComeback

Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:10 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:48 pm
tdan187 wrote:
You could do this, and fuck a plenty of hot chicks, if you actually wanted to and tried hard enough. It's not your looks or any other blackpill shit dude, and you need to get all that garbage out of your head.
My country has a lot of Pakistanis and gypsies, yet I have not seen a single one of them with a white girl. Especially the gypsies have an attitude of "I can do anything" but sex is not one of those things.

I understand the sentiment but comments like yours show you don't understand how the environment affects things. You're a white guy living in America if I'm not mistaken? Give me a break man.
Yup

Grecian Wisdom

tdan187, please don't feel attacked, Crisis is a very experienced guy who has been doing this shit and crushing for a long time, and he will give people tough love sometimes. I know you're a good sport, and have seen you respond maturely, so I hope you take the comment in the spirit of our community, which you are a part of, OK? :)

I also get this from King Crisis, and we're actually friends, lol.

But yes, the Greek is correct. 100%.

Objective reality will persist beyond the fantasy our mind can conjure up in fleeting moments.

I am myself very open minded, I date and sleep with women from every background on earth, and am frankly looking for someone who is really into me, and I them. Tone doesn't matter to me, lay #2 was dark like me btw. And I actually dream about her. She was an awesome creature and I cannot even describe the nasty stuff I did with her, it was epic, lol.

That said.

I know where I am sitting in the SMP. I know, as a 6ft5 guy, who is BALLS DEEP in becoming elite, what I can get, what I want, and the process that will get me there.

It is going to be some ass busting grinding for YEARS.

I can approach until the cows come home.

I can keep grinding in the gym for 12-18months.

I can keep making money and levelling up.

And I will actually have to develop a far better product to enable a better reality.

If this wasn't the case, I'd have tasted it by now! I didn't, and that proves the point: so you get back to work and clamp down.

And all I really get is a chance, a throw of the dice, an opportunity to present and see if the stars align for me. I'll have to come freakin' correct, and just live the biz lifestyle of travel and geomaxxing.

This will be a true adventure and test of will.

Many make statements of sheer ignorance and prove they have not done the work, or are basically guys living on easy mode, who have sufficient SMV, and for whom, the world is basically set up for them to just win.

I've been working on myself intensively, spent my life savings on this, and gave my entire lives blood to this, so actually know the game of self improvement quite deeply, and as such, people like myself and Crisis can inject a dose of realism and support guys in actually getting a better life for themselves.

For some, it's not "in your head bro" - they will need to fucking transform if they are to survive.

Many guys dream of waking up next to beautiful women. Many, it's just there for, because society's programming engenders it, and it's set up for them to have it. Then, there's those who have to actually break down the walls of reality and bend the Universe to their will. That task is fucking HURCELEAN and should not be taken lightly

This is not to say Thrice can't do it.

He has many of us backing him, who will help him get there.

He will just need to heal, hustle, and grow.

It serves him to encourage him to keep working with a long term vision. It may not serve him to tell him he's got a boatload of pussy at his finger tips if he just fixes his "mindset". Maybe he does, I don't know, I'm not him - but likelihood is, if he's anything like the rest of us, he'll need structure, process, discipline, and to dramatically improve himself over the long haul.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:57 pm

Some men are super privileged and some aren't.

If you are in category 1, your job is to stay on top, if you are in category 2, your goal is to outwork the people in category 1 and take their spot
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:15 pm

tdan187 wrote:
Denying the blackpill is denying reality. Yeah it's unproductive to ruminate on but I agree with Crisis. Being a white guy in America is far easier than the situation that Thrice is in. He's an arab living in Italy I think he said?

I think it's easy to take for granted the racial advantage. Dating might not be easy for anybody, but being non-white makes it even harder. Racism is a pretty pervasive thing in modern society believe it or not, even if it's not always super overt.

Race plays into looks and overall SMV, and how women will perceive you. Being white makes things a lot easier, that's just a fact. At least in western countries.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~405/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Reddas
Goal: Max myself out

Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:48 pm

Hey Thrice,

Have you tried to set your tinder to different locations around the world - different cities in western europe, eastern europe, middle east, south america, and asia? Maybe even Southern Italy will yield better results?
Is there a noticably difference in the results compared to where you are now? And how responsive are the women when you message them?

If there is a big difference - geomaxxing is without a doubt worth going into.

The first problem however is that most peoples income are tied to their location - they work jobs where they have to show up physically.
So even if you get a decent or high income from that job it wont be practical to relocate to a place where you get better results with women.

This site show roughly how much it cost to live in various cities around the world, and other info.

www.nomadlist.com
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:11 pm

Thank you guys, i', happy to have my brothers here, today was a rough day and my face shows it, but i still took some pictures, it was my task for today with my accountability partner, my face looks like shit i still tried, need a hair cut and better fitting jeans
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
MakingAComeback

Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:35 pm

Looks wise, you absolutely, absolutely can make it.

Keep working.

Get dates, and just spend time face to face, talking to a woman.

You'll see, in time, it is one of the most healing things you can ever do.

The long nights spend cuddling my FWB all night, holding her so close, when I just wished I could have that experience the previous 10 damn years, those nights were healing beyond words man. Beyond fucking words.

It matters.

You WILL get dates. And in time, you'll heal.

Just keep working, OK?

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Thrice

Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:19 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:35 pm
Just keep working, OK?
Thank you Mac, i applied your advice and got some sunlight eraly in the morning instead of working out immediatelyin my garage with artificial light and felt way better and less depressed, got a good workout in and some cardio, took pictures with same outfit but different location, i can't seem to relax when there's people around me, maybe i should consider finding completlety isoleted location that are still good, with that tense facial expression my pictures will never be cool and will never achieve that fuck boy vibe i'm aiming to
natedawg wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:30 am
All of this stuff matters more than many people understand.
Thank you brother, i really appreciate your support, yes a lot of people just don't understand how much classist woman can be when it comes to ethnicity and sexual preference
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:23 pm

Hey man that 2nd photo of the new set with that bridge thing is cool. That whole set has better lighting, sunset make stuff looks dramatic. Do you have any other outfits?

I’d also up the contrast on the 2nd
Thrice

Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:32 pm

I tried the new flash today, my tecnique still sucks, but that can be improved, what i don't like is my face, asymmetrical eyebrows and my nose is bent to the left, also the space around the temples, i shouldve stopped coping years ago and started finastride...
There's no such thing as mature hairline, it's hair loss... Mature hairline should be called coping hairline, now i will have to use minoxidil to fill that.. i see a guy who can get 5's but not cute girls

I matched a girl, i will show her picture, asked her out, she said let's get to know each other better first
Know each other better = me asking question and she replies like a retarded robot and like Mac says she's not the bell of the ball...

I met a girl that saw at work the other day, she turned her had to the left to avoid eye contact almost in panick, imagine to cumulative pain that's sitting on my chest after seeing this pattern for years, they basically swipe left on me with their heads... They see no value... The amount of hatred i have towards woman and myself is unhealthy

Anyway i think the flash is too strong its makes me look white, the pictures in general are not great, I'm still looking for a isolated location because I'm not comfortable taking pictures with people around

september
Name: Loki
Goal: master game
Motto: wagmi

Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:36 pm

you're doing well with your photos so far, your next biggest improvement is going to come from smiling or at the least having a softer relaxed facial expression

dont try to force the muscles. just think of a happy memory and try to keep happy thoughts and let it show in your face
0/10000 lays, 582.94 underage approaches, 8 seconds nofap, 929 day streak complaining + no action
schizoposting log
schizo voice notes telegram channel
best value photoshoot in north america
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:48 pm

As much as I’m aware of the blackpill (just like you), I don’t think your root issue are your looks.

Yes if you were a handsome guy with an amazing body, not a single girl would care too much about your introvertiveness/depression/…

Just like all of us, you should continue improving your looks and appearance. BUT your main focus should be your mental health. Unhappy people give of a certain vibe which people tend to stay away from.
Nobody sees a broken man and tries to fix him. People rather see a happy man and join his life.

You don’t have the common experience that girls flake, see you as a friend or think that they can get someone better. Right now you are basically rejecting yourself beforehand.

I can only tell you that this is what you have to change in order to get closer to the life you want. How you’re going to do this will be up to you. Becoming more open is a big challenge, you will have amazing days, you’ll have poor days. Enjoy the ride!

I’ve personally became a lot more social the last 2 years. For me it was about talking louder and being more present which automatically shifted into me having more and more engaging conversations.

I think you also have it in you to transform
Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:35 pm

Good to see you got a flash. Flash photography is defs more advanced. Also are you shooting raw and editing? That could help bring down the highlights.

I think like the others, expression right now is more important than a technically correct photo.

I can give you flash tips. But are you going to work on your expressions?
2CFC9740-9A38-4E0D-AD47-38A0861592E6.jpeg
Everyone feels a bit odd and silly taking photos in public you have to do it anyway.