Thrice log. Is there someone that could give me personal help?

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:41 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:59 pm
She's an au pair? If so, why would you meet in her area, she lives with a family and doesn't have logistics for sex, right?
she was an aupair in bologna now she works as a receptionist in La Spezia, there's no logistics anyway, all i can do is take an airbnb and make it look like i live there

Squilliam wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:59 pm
Man, I don't see why you're complaining. This girl is literally being considerate of the fact that she doesn't want you to travel super far. You have shitty logistics, so obviously it's hard to arrange a house date.
this girl was doing great until she annoyed the hell out of me, asking what we can do, where we could go, a normal date with me is not enough for her she wants to visit places, she likes hiking and she's been backpacking around europe for a 1 year. Even if she likes it means she wants to do both things and it doesent go well with my poor mental health so i told her i don't want to date anymore.

I'm not an animal like them and unlike them rejecting people is not my hobby so i felt sorry when she started sending vocal messages saying she wants to meet me.

I'm over reacting because i'm angry and emotional but it's true that she kept asking to go somewhere and things to do, like i said even if she likes me she wants to do both things and use to go around. For the second date she should've shut the fuck up she just meet in the same place instead of asking for the tenth time where we can go/what to do

Only in this last message she made it look like she doesen't want me to travel, she added a new element so it doesent look she's repeating the same thing

i don't llike her anyway i wanted to date her because i live in a state of sexual scarcity so i have to settle for any girl because unlike them i don't have any access to any intimacy.

I'm looking for a bar now or a club in my area, will update about this. Will also run a boost, maybe i can get an instadate fro tinder
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:47 pm

Thrice wrote:
this girl was doing great until she annoyed the hell out of me, asking what we can do, where we could go, a normal date with me is not enough for her she wants to visit places, she likes hiking and she's been backpacking around europe for a 1 year. Even if she likes it means she wants to do both things and it doesent go well with my poor mental health so i told her i don't want to date anymore.

I'm not an animal like them and unlike them rejecting people is not my hobby so i felt sorry when she started sending vocal messages saying she wants to meet me.

I'm over reacting because i'm angry and emotional but it's true that she kept asking to go somewhere and things to do, like i said even if she likes me she wants to do both things and use to go around. For the second date she should've shut the fuck up she just meet in the same place instead of asking for the tenth time where we can go/what to do

Only in this last message she made it look like she doesen't want me to travel, she added a new element so it doesent look she's repeating the same thing

i don't llike her anyway i wanted to date her because i live in a state of sexual scarcity so i have to settle for any girl because unlike them i don't have any access to any intimacy.

I'm looking for a bar now or a club in my area, will update about this. Will also run a boost, maybe i can get an instadate fro tinder
Did she actually say no to coming to your area? Or are you just assuming?

It's very obvious to me that your toxic beliefs and anger towards women is potentially going to lead to self-sabotage. I see zero problems with the way she's talking. You're treating the slightest indication of non-compliance as an insult of the highest magnitude. This isn't a good way to be.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~468/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Thrice

Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:04 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:47 pm
Did she actually say no to coming to your area? Or are you just assuming?
it looks like you dont understand, i already said it's impossible to understand the situation from that last message that made me snap. You see no problem with the message but i added that this girl started asking for stuff to do/visit from day one. I know it looks nothing wrong thats why i added the context

colgate wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:18 pm
it literally looks like she's begging you to invite her to your city and she will travel there for you.
yes, and kept asking if there's clubs and stuff to do. I told her to stop and kept asking

-where are you from?
-north

having fun with tinder because it's so easy to find dicks and i have 9999 pending likes. It's really tough for me to deal with this stuff with poor mental health. Every once in a while i think of giving up. the only thing that keeps me going is the impression that i'm close to a turning point

colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:42 pm

i can't read pizza language but PLEASE send a screenshot of you inviting her to your city.

it's ok if she ends up saying no and you can rage about her season pass to the cock carousel afterwards, but at least i want to see her response to a real invite!
GoodLookingNerd
Goal: Regular crazy sex
Motto: Succeeding is the only option

Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:27 pm

You are being delusional and are trying to convince yourself that you can only ever be the victim. This girl is being very nice and you are quite literally making up reasons to somehow portray her as some evil and dumb femoid that wants to hurt you.

You need serious help and Im saying this not to diss you but in a hope that you will seek help.
Lay count: 15
Current goals I am working on:
- get laid and explore sexual dynamics
- travel SE Asia
- get rid of AA
Thrice

Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:05 pm

GoodLookingNerd wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:27 pm
You need serious help and Im saying this not to diss you but in a hope that you will seek help.
you should be really ashamed of yourself, the phrase you need help is an INSULT. It's a way of making people with depression feel different and inferior. There's no objective or immediate cure/solution for depression and mental health in general, even scientist and doctors don't agree on what this help could be and what should they do.

Most people with trauma have ups and downs through their entire life and never heal 100%. Another reason why you should seek help is just an insult. Also people with some form of mental pain are always looking for solution one way or another. No one with some form of mental propblem is doing nothing thats why the generic phrase you should seek help is derogatory and insulting

you should seek help is nothing but an insult unless you are scientist who discovered an objective cure

GoodLookingNerd

Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:34 pm

Again I do not mean to insult you. I am just calling out your bullshit because I am assuming you want to improve since we are on a self improvement board. I dont have the skillset nor knowledge about you to help you get better so thats why I am advising you to take this seriously and find a professional.

I understand that depression is complicated and it can impact the way you see the world around you, and is a hell to go through. I have only had some encounters with it so I cannot fully comprehend your situation.

However, depression is no excuse to hate women that have nothing to do with the cause of your pain. The amount of blind hantred you express is worrisome and could lead to you taking a path that will also hurt others. Its also not serving you any purpose. I have never told you to "go fix your depression". If its something youre working on thats great and I hope you make progress, but your misogynistic views are something you can get rid of while having depression. If you dont want professional help go watch a documentary on Marie Curie or something.

If you dont like my advise thats OK, I wont bother you any further.
- travel SE Asia
- get rid of AA
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:37 pm

Thrice wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:05 pm
you should be really ashamed of yourself, the phrase you need help is an INSULT. It's a way of making people with depression feel different and inferior. There's no objective or immediate cure/solution for depression and mental health in general, even scientist and doctors don't agree on what this help could be and what should they do.

Most people with trauma have ups and downs through their entire life and never heal 100%. Another reason why you should seek help is just an insult. Also people with some form of mental pain are always looking for solution one way or another. No one with some form of mental propblem is doing nothing thats why the generic phrase you should seek help is derogatory and insulting

you should seek help is nothing but an insult unless you are scientist who discovered an objective cure
Bro, you do need help. It's not an insult. There's nothing wrong with needing help. It's not a sign of weakness. It's a sign of strength to seek help actually.

You say that people with trauma never heal 100%. But you haven't even tried to heal it at all. You haven't even given it a chance.

You've posted pages upon pages of misogynistic beliefs about women. You are in so much pain that even when girls are trying to be nice to you, you think they are trying to fuck you over or use you. And you're responding with hostility to good faith posts that actually have pretty solid advice.

I understand the distrust. I feel that way at times too. Dealing with women can be pretty fucking shitty at times. But you're not going to be happy constantly dwelling on how women have 9999 tinder matches and ride the cock carousel etc. I could go on and on about how these beliefs are skewed and biased but I won't because it isn't going to change how you feel.

You could very well lose your virginity to this girl if you play your cards right, and because of your toxic beliefs, you could end up sabotaging that.

My suggestion to you, is to just give this girl the benefit of the doubt. Have some faith that she might not be out to use you and screw you over. And if she does end up cucking you, is it really the end of the world? You'll gain much needed experience. Every advanced guy has been on dozens of cuck dates, it's a requirement basically if you want to become good.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~468/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Terminator
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Love It Or Leave It

Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:08 am

While you're both right, I have to take on Thrice's side here a bit. The only one with the power to decide if they need help is the person themselves, and trying to force it on someone is nothing more than an act of trying to control. I often do this too though, and it's very natural even when you genuinely wish to help someone. Thrice is already seeking help, that's why he's on the forum. Let's applaud him for that. And, Thrice, you have made much progress compared to when I first remember you.

That being said, I recognize the self-sabotaging beliefs as well. I would hazard a guess that everyone on here has at least some experience with them - I for sure do. That's what kept me a virgin as long as it did. To this day I often feel like no woman could ever like me, and I tend to interpret each signal, word and action through that belief. It used to be much worse. The negative emotions, the sadness, the frustration, anger or sense of unfairness you feel cloud your judgement. Now I'm at least aware of it most of the time and can choose to interpret things differently. You learn to let go and let live.

Someone wise said that your quality of life will be best when you interpret every person's intention for the best possible. Of course, you get more disappointments, but you learn to deal with them. It's better to be excited and hopeful, and sometimes disappointed, than never have any hope at all. It ties in with the depression as well.

I second giving this woman the benefit of the doubt. What's the worst that can happen? A bad date is better than no date. That's where experience is gained.
september
Name: Loki
Goal: master game
Motto: wagmi

Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:28 am

Agreed with Thrice's interpretation of the tone of the posting. I generally want to cave people's face in when they go "seek help", hearing that feels worse than your mom telling you to wash the dishes when you were already doing it. Doesn't help that 99% of the time (outside of here, where it's more sincere) it's said by the same type of redditors to go "oh my sweet summer child" etc

Anyway

Optimal game is a balancing act. You have to both be not deluded and positive.

In reality girls are constantly disrespecting us on many levels
AND
At the same time, girls are testing our worldview to see how often we feel disrespected

So

if you're positive but unaware of the actual disrespect girls send at you, chicks end up walking all over you and seeing you as weak
if you're aware of disrespect but negative about it (like thrice), you end up acting in ways that communicate to the girl: "I perceive the world as full of disrespect = I get a lot of disrespect = I am a low value individual". So they see you as weak for that

You have to do both.

You have to be aware of chicks testing you and fucking with you and playing games and disrespecting you, AND you have to fix your beliefs to recognize that this is just how women are, they're testing for strength, and all you have to do is work towards the end state of seeing women as harmless children whose tests you can easily and patiently handle. And if you genuinely have a realistic, yet positive worldview like that, then you'll succeed with women. They'll throw shit at you, and you'll effortlessly turn it into a positive energy that brings you two closer.

I do agree that Thrice should spend more effort on trying to stay positive and not feeling so threatened by chicks being the easily handled children that they are. And that probably he's overcorrected on this latest text convo where the girl seems a lot more compliant than he sees it. But there's nothing wrong with his generally trying to be aware of where he is and isn't being respected and complied with.
0/10000 lays, 582.94 underage approaches, 8 seconds nofap, 929 day streak complaining + no action
schizoposting log
schizo voice notes telegram channel
best value photoshoot in north america
GoodLookingNerd

Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:05 am

I apologize if I was a bit inconsiderate. I got a little frustrated trying to reason with you @Thrice .
- travel SE Asia
- get rid of AA
Antonio44
Goal: Improve dating quality

Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:20 am

Thrice wrote:
I'm over reacting because i'm angry and emotional but it's true that she kept asking to go somewhere and things to do, like i said even if she likes me she wants to do both things and use to go around.
Logically, I think you already understand that this is not rational. Like, if you went to go to join a metal band, it doesn't mean you just want to use the bandmates. But I understand it's hard to "feel" this even if we understand it logically. What would be the absolute worst thing that could happen @Thrice if you had went on the date with her? Be specific, what are the fears and how would it make you feel?

BTW - This kind of self awareness you are showing (that you're emotional and it's making you over-react) is good @Thrice , being aware of our emotions is one of the hardest parts in the moment. (it was for me anyways). One thing that really helped me was just realising "I feel bad now, but it's just a feeling and it will pass". After time, it's possible to realise what kinda things trigger these emotions in you, and how to help manage them.

I had a lot of trauma from my past (parents used to abuse me, it was real bad). When I grew up and left that environment, I was initially like "all good, I survived and I'm fine".

Then, when I started getting a little bit of success with women, it came back to bite me. I was kinda at the stage you're at now, I had a couple of dates, girls were at least engaging with me. And I just found myself cripplingly jealous of them. Like I wanted to be controlling, know where they were all the time etc etc. I was anxious. It was not fun. I would spend hours thinking what I should reply to their text, what their actions meant etc etc. Often I'd self-sabotage without knowing it.

Later on, I realised, the reason that I was so jealous and insecure was that my early childhood experiences taught me that if someone was nice to me, they would then be bad to me later. Like my dad would be "come play with me", then he could just turn and a switch would flip and he'd be aggressive. So that manifested in me believing that nice people would inevitably be horrible to me later. It didn't just affect my relationships with women, for a long time I was also very uncomfortable around older men and didn't give them eye contact.

I went to the doctor and basically said I am a controlling motherfucker and don't want to be so jealous. They told me I was anxious/depressed, they gave me antidepressants (I didn't take them, but I told the doctor this and they were ok with it, I basically said, "I don't want to take them but you can give me them to me just in case if you insist"), but, more importantly, they also arranged CBT (Cognitive behavioural therapy) for me. This really helped me a huge amount. It was scary because I had to be vulnerable and our sense of self/ego wants to protect ourselves always. But afterwards, I had a much better understanding of why I felt how I felt, and how to be aware of it, and how to handle these emotions. Plus it was very practical focused, it wasn't all just mumbo jumbo. Stuff like "if I feel like I want to go check up on x girl, rather than checking, acknowledge the feeling".

Nowadays, I reckon I'm one of the most secure guys around, but I definitely wouldn't have got there without the help of CBT. Being secure in yourself and happy does attract women, and it massively helps retention.

BTW - this wasn't meant to be patronising at all, it's sometimes hard to get the right tone in text!

You reminded me, after I finished CBT, my therapist encouraged me to write notes to myself on what I'd learned. I wrote this about 8 years ago, as a kind of emergency cheatsheet if I needed it. I attach them below, I've bolded things that were particularly useful to me, and added any thoughts nowadays in italics. Not as a kind of "follow this and all will be fine", but moreso to show you that it is possible to change:

CBT notes:

If relapsing then go to step 5 then follow it and can read rest of this for reference

Remember – will not go away straight away forever – when it comes back will be less strong, and manageable – decreasing sin graph. You can self refer back to therapist if you want it.

Better to have small reoccurrence – will give you confidence you can deal with it when it comes back. This was so true - when I felt jealous again, but was able to deal with it, without being controlling, or avoiding the emotion, it gave me more confidence and I got into a positive circle of reinforcement

Plan

1) What have I learned?
- what fuels problems?
Childhood experiences – parents and lack of certainty.
Trigger situations – (less stable behaviours, feeling less wanted (but relationships will naturally undulate a bit!!)
lead to (vicious circle of):
body(physical feelings) – nausea etc
feelings – jealous, nervous, uncomfortable, anxious
thoughts – she's going to leave, she doesn't love me
behaviours
• desire to check – leads to need more to check – becomes a crutch – say check
where she is, next time check where she is, and what friends say etc.. to point of wanting a GPS tag..!
• seeking certainty – doesn't work – and even causes doubt
• if you don't check, and she doesn't leave – she's with you for you, not because you check/control her, but because she loves and wants to be with you.
• Checking is dependant on other person – not self reliant.
• Analogy of scared of dog bite – microanalysing it's behaviours – e.g shows teeth – will it bite me? Tail wagging furiously – bite me? Etc Not productive
• If you see it through by yourself, much more powerful than checking.
• Checking appeals to 'logic' but not emotions
• Emotions are the things that get to you At the time, I felt kinda "weak" that I had these kind of feelings, like it was bad that I had them. Nowadays, I realise negative emotions are a part of life and that I can manage them when/if they will come
• You will become more secure with more time and letting the feelings pass through and not avoiding it or checkingSo true - nowadays people always tell me that I'm secure and a huge part of it is knowing that I'll be OK whatever happens

There are two types of unhelpful behavoirs – avoidance and excesses

Excesses
• Overthinking
• Checking
• Sexual
• Reassurance
• Drink
• Watch tv/anything to excess
• Distractions

Avoidance
• Avoid trigger situations
• Avoid thinking about it – and avoid challenging/thinking about it) – and not seeing the thoughts through to the end – sticking at painful bit – and not pushing through to a couple of years down the line in visualisation.. e.g someone dies, painful, a couple of years later, have happy memories of them/coping A critical realisation - I was focused on thinking about the pain (that the girl would leave me) and not that in a year or two after breakup I would be fine
• Divert attention to something pleasurable.
• Sexual thoughts (distractions)
• Seeing multiple girls – to avoid risk of feeling bad. So clique PUA thinking! Nowadays I still see multiple girls sometimes but it's because I enjoy it, it's not because I'm trying to protect myself from scary feelings

If you don't check, and she doesn't leave – she's with you for you, not because you check/control her, but because she loves and wants to be with you.
If you see thoughts through by yourself, much more powerful than checking.
You will become more secure w more time and letting it pass through you – not checking or avoiding it.
THE CYCLE WOULD NOT EXIST WITH NO THOUGHTS – e.g a dog doesn't think
“owner didn't give me my fav food” - he doesn't love me. Thus fix thoughts and cycle is stopped.
My thoughts are misleading and sometimes totally wrong – hence challenging them.
Thoughts → feelings
People who don't feel jealous have different thoughts in the situation thus no jealous feelings.
e.g they know they'd cope – but they know partener likes them too.
Coping – they know it'd hurt, but doesn't mean that they're unlovable – gets easier w practise of breakups.This is true. First breakup is always the worst but over time you realise it's not a reflection on me

2) What was useful?
Thoughts can be wrong This sounds so obvious but I always thought my thoughts were correct.
Feelings are valid as come from thoughts – but thoughts can be untrue – it makes sense to feel like that, but doesn't mean it will occur/is likely – e.g worry dog will bite – makes sense, but not logical.That feelings are OK to have was a big realisation for me

Changing behaviours
• Increase helpful behaviours – closeness, fun, work on relationship
• Decrease unhelpful – less checking, less sexual thoughts This is very true, the equivalent would be not consuming more redpill content
Likelihood of leaving occuring is low, and high likelihood of coping. Basically, realising whatever happens, I'll be OK

3) What are high risk situations of a lapse happening?

Away from her, distant, getting on less well, fear of being left by loved ones – not constant affection etc.
Other guys being around that are attractive – combined with us not being that close at the time.

4) What are the signs? (symptoms – thoughts, feelings, behaviours and body)
Thoughts – she's going to leave/likes someone else
Feelings – anxious and jealous
Body – nausea
Behaviours – want to check, overthink, sexual thoughts, avoid it

5) What can I do if I lapse + who can help?

• Thoughts aren't automatically true.
• Feelings will appear + make sense, but doesn't mean it's true – based on inaccurate thoughts.
• Let feelings pass through – if it doesn't, can challenge the thoughts.
• Don't engage with unhelpful behaviours – find out what happens if you do nothing –
let yourself surf wave of anxiety until it levels out again – will lead to long term
security and less anxiety.
Write it down every time (will help you recover faster):
• Thoughts/behaviours/feelings/body
• What stages you went through and how it made you feel afterwards
• What does it say – nothing had happened, thoughts still likely to happen for a while, but they aren't true and it's unlikely - and even if something did happen you'd cope, well :)

You'd be able to cope much better than you think – you're
fucking great. You're fucking you. Everyone wants to be
fucking you ;) Some positive self-talk to finish up, being nice to me
Antonio44

Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:09 am

september wrote:
if you're positive but unaware of the actual disrespect girls send at you, chicks end up walking all over you and seeing you as weak

Just for a little devils advocate, you don't necessarily need to be aware of the disrespect if you have the right boundaries/frame. Like you can be unaware but have healthy self-belief. Like a lot of these "shit tests" I don't even notice at the time.

It's amazing how plastic women's reactions are if you just take whatever they say as a compliment and don't even acknowledge it as disrespect, they fall into your reality. Hence why confident ugly guys are so attractive.

A couple of examples with what was initially "disrespect" but then flip by not acknowledging it:

Girl tells me, "you're wearing so many patterns today", slightly negging tone. I had on a lumberjack style top, a checkered shirt underneath and a diff checkered trousers. They were undoubtably clashing and the outfit was pretty poor. I just said "thanks, I completed the set", non-reactive. She replies, "you always look so handsome".

Girl tells me (lastminute, after we'd arranged a date at a specific location), "I want you to come to mine and collect me". I said, "no, I'm tired, come here". She does.

Girl tells me, "you always wear those boots". I reply, "they're my magic boots, they bring me good luck". She replies "well, they must be working then!"

september wrote:
all you have to do is work towards the end state of seeing women as harmless children whose tests you can easily and patiently handle. And if you genuinely have a realistic, yet positive worldview like that, then you'll succeed with women. They'll throw shit at you, and you'll effortlessly turn it into a positive energy that brings you two closer.
Superlike.
Thrice

Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:59 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:37 pm
My suggestion to you, is to just give this girl the benefit of the doubt. Have some faith that she might not be out to use you and screw you over. And if she does end up cucking you, is it really the end of the world? You'll gain much needed experience. Every advanced guy has been on dozens of cuck dates, it's a requirement basically if you want to become good.
Antonio44 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:20 am
Be specific, what are the fears and how would it make you feel?
Terminator wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:08 am
I second giving this woman the benefit of the doubt. What's the worst that can happen? A bad date is better than no date. That's where experience is gained.
when i dated the other girl from bologna for 2 months she didn't ask any questions, like at all, we met at the same place and we wanted to be intimate i just used the airbnb app. She never even asked if the house is mine or not.

I was a bit annoyed with this girl asking stuff, first the car is not mine, it's the car i use for work and it's forbidden to take other people on, In fact i shouldn't even use it for dates. When this girl started asking question it was clearly she supposed we could use my car, thats why she said i can come over in a time where there's no trains.

I also always lie about my distance, i never say an hour i always say 20 minutes, which is not a problem unless the girl turns out to be a detective like this one.

I was annoyed, her wanting to go some place with me puts me in a position where i can't hide the lies i told her. You might think lying is bad and it is but the girl i dated for 2/3 months didn't even ask me one question, not even once. I liked her because she didn't care, she was interested in me but not interested in what job i do, if i have a car or not, if i can take her to a club or not, if we can go swimming or not (she's in La spezia and there's a harbor there but no beach)

This girl clearly likes me and keeps sending vocals but she's also a smart ass and wants to get the most out of her trip in Italy.

the other girl was clearly attracted but not a curious pain in the ass like this one

now will have to explain why we can't use my car and why i live one hour away and not 20 minutes because meeting in the same place is not enough for her, she's working but just to sustain herself and visit new places

@GoodLookingNerd no problem at all, we are all different and you are in good faith. I thinks it's just people with 10+ years with some mental problem start noticing the pattern with the you need help phrase but it's nothing to do with you

Antonio44

Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:13 pm

Thrice wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:59 pm
I liked her because she didn't care, she was interested in me but not interested in what job i do, if i have a car or not, if i can take her to a club or not, if we can go swimming or not (she's in La spezia and there's a harbor there but no beach)
What would be the worst thing that could happen if you did let a girl get to know you better, and you did some stuff with her like swimming etc?

It’s interesting that you don’t like girls who ask you questions (and I’m sure you are smart enough to deflect a “20 minutes drive” into an hour, just tell her you normally drive fast)