Thrice log. How to deal with a bad date

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
almost30
Goal: Get very hot girls
Motto: Nothing in moderation

Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:38 pm

Thrice wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:01 pm
The problem is the room i rent is a beautiful room, if a match a girl i can fuck her there, but the rest of the house is gross, without proper forniture
Unless it's absolutely gross, it doesn't matter much. As a student, for like 6 months, I lived in a room so small that the bed took up like 80% of the room. It was literally: bed then table then wall. It was an old place too and I had annyoing roomates. But, when I brought a girl to the place, it's not like she is going to not have sex just because I live in a small, ugly place. At that point, it's too late (and she might not really care).

Ultimately, solve the problem you have and not the one you think you might have. So focus first on bringing girls to your place.
Thrice wrote:
i feel stressed from this airbnb stuff and maybe a pause to take pictures would be a good thing
I doubt you are too busy to take photos while doing the aribnb stuff. Honestly, if I were you I would consider doing a 365 tinder photo challenge (1 photo / day). Yeah most of them will suck because you won't have time to go somewhere interesting but you will get better and you want to post everyday anyway.

With that said, idk how busy you are. Maybe a break is a good idea regardless.
Thrice wrote:
this is because airbnb suspended my lisiting once when i recieved 2 stars
Did the customer have any valid complaints? Or was it all bs. If they did have some valid complaints and you fixed them then you should be more relaxed about this. But yeah I get that this is stressful.
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:47 pm

almost30 wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:38 pm
Did the customer have any valid complaints? Or was it all bs. If they did have some valid complaints and you fixed them then you should be more relaxed about this. But yeah I get that this is stressful.
It's fucked up, yea they had valid complaints and i worked so much to improve everything, after that i still developed a fear of bad reviews, so after learning about the most common comlaints on airbnb forums and airbbnb reddit i bought a door sensor

Basically i try to be transparent so the guest feels he's alone in the house, after working out i wait for them to go out (i check the door sensor on my phone) and go and use the bathroom and cook, i leave at 5pm and never go back until the day after. The house is small and try to give them their privacy

The reason os because i imagine receiving a review like "not much privacy, the bathroom is shared and the host lives in the house too" will plummet the bookings, specially from woman, i want to reach that 10k mark before relaxing

On the listing i use some stratigic ambiguity, they don't if it's a private house or not
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
NotYourAverageNerd
Name: John
Goal: GET LAID
Motto: JUST FUCKING DO IT

Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:20 pm

Thrice wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:24 pm
I don't drink because i dont wanna ruin gyn progress, i have phenibut i can use and i can ask for zero coke in a drink glass so it looks like I'm drinking a cocktail

I'm afraid i will embarrassed looking at all those hot young girls with their friends while I'm there alone, the ideal is to find at least one male i can talk too
Few notes from working in, seeing people who are *wildly* successful in the night scene, and starting to see some of my own (9 girls this year through some version of night game) :
1) if you're trying to fit in, you wont. Don't ask for your coke in a cocktail glass - get it in whatever they give it to you in. Detail doesn't matter, the point is no one cares that you're not drinking alcohol *right now*, I do this all the time, no one gives a shit whether it's a beer or cocktail or coke or whatever. If someone asks just tell the truth, you're working on your body and alcohol screws it up. Long as you don't sound judge-y about them drinking few people care.

2) You will be embarrassed at some point. On some level we're all here (kyil/gll/mpmd/etc) because we're embarrassed about NOT having gotten laid on the regular since we were younger. The environment at bars and clubs is *designed* to pull that out of you: to get you to pay to get in, pay for drinks, pay for girls' drinks, etc. We (the guys running the door) usually don't worry about getting the cool guys and hot girls to pay (to get in, or we'll even offer free drinks or something if they're undecided if they want to come here), so OTHER people come in & buy more drinks.
The stakes are *super* low any given night, go out a couple times a week for three months and THEN worry about being comfortable/fitting into the environment. First couple times you wont, and that's fine, you dont have to.
Upshot is, you'll have to deal with that embarrassment at some point. Same way it probably felt embarrassing to walk into the gym and pick up an empty barbell or 15 pound dumbbells the first day, it's GOING to feel embarrassing at first, and that's fine. Don't try to solve for it in the moment (or "learn" anything from it, this is THE WORST TIME to try to learn any life lessons, they'll all be wrong, or at least unhelpful). Go through it and feel it, much like the pain and soreness the first time lifting hard, it hurts but gets easier the more you do it.
JUST FUCKING DO IT
Current goal:
-Make some close friends
-Get into the party/"promotion" scene

Past goals:
-Deal with self-condemnation: sort of? Not really gone but it's not the overwhelming force it used to be
-Sex with at least 1 new girl per month (2/21 to 12/21) - Completed 6 out of 11
-Pre-pandemic bench, deadlift by 02 / 15 / 21 - Completed 2/15/21
NotYourAverageNerd

Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:04 pm

Also on therapy, I haven't read most of your log so don't know all the context, but definitely looks like you also have really unhelpful thoughts (all women are X, etc)
Therapy isn't magic woo-woo that changes your brain chemistry, but it's also not just some old guy in a leather chair saying "tell me about your mother..."

If you have a good therapist (and who they are makes a HUGE difference), it's more like training for a sport. They'll help point out where your thoughts get kinda "derailed" and (at least for me REALLY helpfully) point out assumptions you don't even realize you're making, that sort of thing.

Better analogy might be trt (or steroids), if you have defective body chemistry (I did, went through this whole thing ~1-1/2 years ago!) then you won't get anywhere without chemical intervention, but, if you JUST go on meds it will only mak it possible for you to make progress, it won't undo all the damage and lack of progress from before. You still have to go through the same process, learn the same things that others did years ago, only now you have years of wrong ideas/lessons to undo first.

Been in therapy a little over a year now and (in addition to other things), it HAS been a big change in many ways. Like last weekend, I went out to bars totally sober, didn't drink anything all night, but had a good time and got a hot bartenders #. Next day I got two instas and two #s (one of them called me wednesday, literally said shes horny and wants to fuck), again sober.
Would have been unthinkable last year that I could talk to people without at least three drinks in my system, but slowly getting there. Also just quality of life when I'm not actively aiming to get laid has gone up a lot, I generally don't feel *as* shitty most of the time. Still a long ways to go, but actually getting there rather than just stewing and hating myself.

Point being I'd give it a fair shot before dismissing it outright. It's not some homeopathic/astrology/spiritual bullshit, it's more like education or training. Nor is it an alternative/competitor with medication, it's part of (or at least can be a step along the way of) a solution that incorporates both.
JUST FUCKING DO IT
Current goal:
-Make some close friends

Past goals:
-Deal with self-condemnation: sort of? Not really gone but it's not the overwhelming force it used to be
Thrice

Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:33 pm

Fuck it i will go out to this club tomorrow, it's only 15/20 walk distance from my house. I feel anxious and scared just thinking about it but the opposite of going is just to rot in my house until I'm too old and full of regret anyway

No goals, no approaches, just go there and listen to music, when everybody will be talking to each other i will just be standing there awkward, who cares at least it's proof i have some balls. Time is running out. Need to feel some adrenaline, felt dead inside for too long.

I talked about therapy with my doctor last week and said pretty much the same things you just said, she also said that she knows some very good therapist and can ask him for a discount If i want to do it

See you tomorrow for an update, let's hope i have some balls

Fuck it i will go out to this club tomorrow, it's only 15/20 walk distance from my house. I feel anxious and scared just thinking about it but the opposite of going is just to rot in my house until I'm too old and full of regret anyway

No goals, no approaches, just go there and listen to music, when everybody will be talking to each other i will just be standing there awkward, who cares at least it's proof i have some balls. Time is running out. Need to feel some adrenaline, felt dead inside for too long.

I talked about therapy with my doctor last week and said pretty much the same things you just said, she also said that she knows some very good therapist and can ask him for a discount If i want to do it

natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:56 pm

Let’s gooooooo
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
NotYourAverageNerd

Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:41 am

Thrice wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:33 pm

Love to see it!

Are there any popular bars around too? If you're not with the promoters or bringing a big groups of your own, clubs kinda suck for actually meeting girls unless you're like 6'5" and wildly attractive, at least around here, though could be totally different in Italy (you're in italy, right?).

Most people come with a big group that they're not leaving. Definitely go to the club and get used to it, they're GREAT for exposure. If you can get used to being alone at a club, then a bar will be even easier.

Bar I'm at is only kinda clubby on the weekends, and still like friday/saturday is the worst time for individual guys to come in and get laid.

I'd try going out late on a couple weekday nights, (around here sunday is best, probably varies though) and see where's popular. Become a regular there (again you don't have to drink, just tip the bartenders for their time serving you, don't be a dick, and the staff will like you) and make friends with some of the other regulars and staff. If they're not total assholes they'll clue you in on how it works around there.
JUST FUCKING DO IT
Current goal:
-Make some close friends

Past goals:
Thrice

Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:12 am

NotYourAverageNerd wrote:
there any popular bars around too? If you're not with the promoters or bringing a big groups of your own, clubs kinda suck for actually meeting girls unless you're like 6'5" and wildly attractive, at least around here
Yea here club sucks and bars suck even more, everyone has their group in a club, in bars even more and usually just older girls go in bars and younger girls with their (super tight) groups
NotYourAverageNerd wrote:
Become a regular there
I wanted to add that here is best to become a regular in a club not bars, we don't have that here you would just look like a creep in a bar, but maybe I'm just beign autistic so if there's any italian user or someone who practiced night game in Italy I'm happy to hear their opinion.

But I'm 100% sure we don't have that kind of bars you talk about
In a club you can become a regular, get to know the crew and dj, if they see you often and your stylish enough the photographer will take pictures of you for promotion and ask you to pr etc.

Thrice

Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:27 pm

Saturday went out and it was a great night, after many years of lonely Saturday nights i felt alive even if i went out alone

Proof:

I went to two night clubs, paid 2 times, i don't usually do that but after staying in one club untile 3 am i was still energitic and exited enough so i went to another club known for playing heavy metal, less girl but i like that.

The first club had more girls but didn't approach and didn't make eye contact

I was in a good mood, i felt not attractive enough but i also decided that i don't to rot in my own house and get eaten by my own cats so i will keep doing this.

I will keep going out by myself while looking for friends to go out with, i will not procrastinate waiting for that friend, i will keep keep going out alone.

I will keep improving my style and get new pictures, so i can connect with potention friend on instagram and girls on tinder, the goal is to look edgy and stylish, the kind of guy guys wanna befriend and woman wanna fuck... Again, i don't believe it will happen, but there's no point in dying slowly in my own house. If i stay in my house and do nothing i will just have more memories of loneliness for future depression

Didn't update on sunday because the retarted bitch i talked about last time gave me a bad review ob airbnb, i replied in a way that mitigates the damage, basically i made her look like a psycho, but in a very polite and professional way

This job shows you how disgusting woman can be, they write this long paragraph with bad review with subjective details that no one nptoced before to damage your business
This happens because woman don't know what hard work is, they don't realise like us that we are interconnected and we shouldn't damage each other, they are grown kids who don't directly compete for resources but for the best male that can provide those resources. And the older they get the wrost they become, another reason why i like girls 18-24 more, it's just looks, it's also because those younger girls did not lose their femininity and devoleped those bad traits her.
I don't if i will be ever able to get laid or not, one thing for sure is i will never marry, not for me

almost30
Goal: Get very hot girls
Motto: Nothing in moderation

Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:31 pm

That's a solid step forward bro! You look good, man. Honestly. And I believe that you can succeed. I wish you weren't so redpilled but I think that will change when you start getting success. Are you planning on taking more photos? You def look good enough to get some results on tinder.
Thrice

Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:55 pm

almost30 wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:31 pm
That's a solid step forward bro!
Thank you brother! Yea it's been 3 months with my canon rp and didn't use it yet, so i will have to take more pictures, I'm thinking of suspending bnb for a month and practice taking pictures the entire December, but I'm not sure because i need money, but December it sould be a month with not many bookings anyway i guess

A lot of mental masturbation going on can't shut down my brain hahahah

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:25 pm

AMAZING WORK!!!!!!!!!
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Thrice

Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:40 pm

Woke up early today, workout, groceries and cleaned the house, the actual guest will stay for a week, after him i will have to decide if i want to suspend airbnb and just lift and take pictures

When i rent i don't have time to take pictures

Thrice

Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:57 pm

Woke early, did some work to improve the gym, cleaned the house, no workout it's my rest day

Thrice

Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:56 pm

Hahahhahah i was to remove the bad review that bitch gave, I'm a fucking genius hahhaha

So this is how it went, knowing she will give me a bad review i gave her a bad review too, after that i talked with many airbnb reps from india, europe, US, i called at different times to talk with reps in different time zone. Nothing worked, i didn't convince any of them to remove the review that bitch gave me... So i had an idea, i removed my own review i gave her on her profile and sent her something like this "t
I removed the bad review i gave you, sorry i should have never posted that, i don't spread negativity and influence your future hosts, i am not asking you to remove yours though, i just wanted to remove mine because I felt bad after posting it" she replied and said it was a nice jesture and that she will remove hers too, she went on and removed it... I'm a fucking genius hahhaha
This is how you do business, now i only have to ise this skills to get girls😅🤣