Thrice log. Is there someone that could give me personal help?

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Sisyphus
Name: Gabo
Goal: Be a millionaire artist
Motto: Follow your gut

Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:20 pm

My only problem and very VERY big fear is that I will waste all this and find myself with grey hair and wrinkles to overcome with game, which I'm not even intelligent enough to learn.
Better late than never.

I'd like to offer help but I'm still kinda in the same situation as you.

However one piece of 'advice' that I know will help you is getting social momentum.

Start saying high to everyone. Or hi fiving them. Dudes, girls. This gets you into a social state like crazy. Having a good energy (smiling and shit) is important, in nightgame even more. It's easier to approach in this state and you'll get much better reactions.

This drill is hard at first but you need to do it. You don't even need to keep talking them. Just say hi and bounce.

It will also help with the social circle goal.
Number 1 goal: Earn $1000/month (300000 ARS)
Number 2: Fuck 10 girls from cold approach (5/10)

Number 3: get to 72kg at 10% bodyfat.
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:55 pm

GoodLookingNerd wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:33 pm
Thrice wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:01 pm
My only problem and very VERY big fear is that I will waste all this and find myself with grey hair and wrinkles to overcome with game, which I'm not even intelligent enough to learn.
Whats your long term goal? What is it that you want to have achieved/attained before you are "too old"?
fucking young girls
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
Thrice

Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:25 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:23 pm
I can't help but want to say I'm really proud of you. I had my doubts you'd enjoy any type of success but look how far you've come. It's one of the few times I was wrong about someone, and I'm happy about this.
thank you and to everyone who helped and gave advice even if i never looked like someone who could ever achieve anything

After a bad Friday with only one approach on saturday, it didn't get any better. i went to another club with young hot girls and they didn't let me in. Called 19yohe police because I noticed there was no dress code the security was only bouncing black and brown guys which is illegal.

The police told me i have 90 days to press charges if i feel they violated my rights, i will go all in even if it will be expensive. many lawyers take anti-racism cases for free anyway.

Went to another club, smaller indie club which is fine.
I approached 2 groups that were not interested, man when they reply like that I actually can't contain myself, looking me in the face and talking like fucking police officers.
One of them tried to bring up the boyfriend thing with an excuse, she said if I stood there for too long her boyfriend might get angry lol it's a fucking indie club where guys are dressed the same as girls I told her whats your boyfriend gonna do suck my dick??

The two 18/19 I approached on friday told me they have boyfriends and didn't want to give me their numbers but i wasn't angry at all. The 18yo told i have a boyfriends while staring at me like she's totally in love. They were so sweet.

Saturday in this indie club with 25yo+ girl it was different. They were staring at my face like "what you're gonna do now? saying something else or leave"? which made me aggressive towards them. Filthy old women, they have zero value if it wasn't for the reproductive/sexual value.

Today i had a tinder date at 5pm, she's one hour drive from my house but i was on time. Sent her a massage but she didn't answer, i thought i got flaked but she sent me a voice message 5.30pm saying sorry i will be there in 10 minutes.
I asked her why so late she said she was having sex with another guy because I didn't confirm (not true) and thought i was going to flake on her so she called another guy.
I felt so disgusted i almost puked. I told her you're disgusting and you can go back home because there will be no date

Thrice

Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:41 pm

Today wasted too much time on the internet and this is a very bad thing, one of the reasons I would like one-to-one accountability is to avoid this
Anyway, I did what I had to do, workout after work, swiped on Tinder, and practiced singing.
My goal is to add a video of me singing Numb from linkin park to my instagram page to make it cooler and get some followers

one thing i need very very badly is a cool guy to go out with on Friday. I'm ballsy enough enough to go out alone but after proving that to myself I still would like a wing.
I feel intimidated in that club full of smoking hot 18/23yo

It's a club for college people and all the groups somewhat know each other, spam approaching would be counterproductive. Being seen with a cool edgy guy and chit chat some girls here and there would be the best option in a club like that

Now I ask random guys on ig who follow the page's club if they want to go there with me, most of them don't even read my message because they don't follow me, any other ideas on how to find this guy I need?

I will still go there every Friday even alone, my goal is to find a hot 18/22yo there and I will keep trying every Friday till I succeed

I have some possible dates, still negotiating on whatsap and Tinder

Will take mew portrait pic for this this week, please keep me accountable with this so i don't chicken out

Thrice

Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:27 pm

yesterday's cuck recap
the club was packed and did 3 approaches in total
-18/19 yo girl who gave me eye contact (not sure about now), cringed and ran away
- 18-year-old chick, technically she approached me asking for a cigarette, tried to remind her that I approached her in another club and she gave me her number. She was too drunk to remember. In hindsight, I should've asked for a kiss or just gone for it

-22yo i had eye contact with inside(not sure about this too, maybe it's just my fantasy or they look at me to see if I'm looking at them and I confuse this as an ioi's). I approached both her and her friend outside the club asking where i can grab some food. I turned my attention to her, talked for 2 minutes and asked her for watsap. She said she never gives watsap but ig at most. I don't have ig so i just took the rejection.

It made me so angry because i don't have ig and i'm still not putting serious work to create one, hell i'm not even taking better pictures for tinder.

yesterday for the first time i kissed the finnish girl, she seemed happy and into me during the kiss. I have to be honest though my cortisol levels are too high with this girl and i'm i'm started to think she's not worth it.

Yesterday we had a huge long-ass date before the fucking kiss and she didn't invite me in her home. And it's the third date. She also repeated "i'm not into casual hookups". But if you're staying only one month in italy what the actual fuck you want to do with me??

I started to resent this girl, I already told her to give me my money back and told her she was a time waster and hard to deal with.
She asked me what i can do to improve and asked me to give her another chance and yet we're not fucking and the choice is hers

I only tolerated her till now because she absorbed my black pill breakdowns without even flinching and staying sweet

after the dry answer, she gave me today I was tempted to block her and delete her number so I can't find it even if I wanted to. Man, i'm using a lot of force of will to not do it.

I called her slavic prince she could've said something like "hey" or "how are you"
I hate the way girls can make me feel just because i have scarce access to sex and affaction
no the goal is pics to create a cool ig i can give to girls and a better tinder profile
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:27 am

Thrice wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:27 pm
-22yo i had eye contact with inside(not sure about this too, maybe it's just my fantasy or they look at me to see if I'm looking at them and I confuse this as an ioi's). I approached both her and her friend outside the club asking where i can grab some food. I turned my attention to her, talked for 2 minutes and asked her for watsap. She said she never gives watsap but ig at most. I don't have ig so i just took the rejection.
It's not about the IG, she just wasn't interested.

Finnish girl sounds like a waste of time, she knows she has you because you freak out at her yet you keep going back to her. The only way you can win this is by showing you're willing to walk away.
Thrice

Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:08 pm

monday i had a date but the girl canceled on me, she said i didn't text her for 4 days and lost interest. Didn't try to save it because she seemed retarded. Had a match with a hot polish tourist today but she only wanted info about good food and wine, when i told her i'm looking for a date she unmatched of course

i don't have any matches anymore even with boosts so if you wanna critique my profile you're welcome

https://tinder.com/@1000Ragioni

it's not a good profile it lacks hobby and social pics but still want to know what changed. There's a huge influx of tourists in Italy for the holidays and i'm not getting any matches, and it's not because i ran out of people

today is leg day so I'm going to the gym for a killer low volume low calories high-intensity leg workout and hit the club at 11 pm hoping to get some approaches in

abs are starting to pop up, I'm barely eating so I might look emaciated but fuck it, I want to get abs for the first time and see how my face looks at such low body fat

My frail body never got me and will never get me any attention, I only got laid when I lost the fat and got a jawline so might as well double down on that. Healthy or not I don't care at this point. I'm at 1500kcal or even less and will continue like that and I'm going to approach without drinking

I'm using 4andro to have higher test, I'm feeling huge improvement in the libido/aggression department. I have a hard time sleeping though so I'm using some sleep aids. Will have to check for lipids and liver health too because 4andro can fuck things up but it's the only thing that worked for libido, at least for now