Thrice log. How to deal with a bad date

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:13 am

Adam wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:52 pm
Huge progress man. I can see the difference in your pictures. What's the weight difference between those pics?
i was 81kg now i'm 77kg, the coach told me i still need to lose some weight
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
Thrice

Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:36 pm

My goal this month is to create my podcast so i can make money with patreon, i will completely rearrange the room to create a cool background.

The idea is to do a non politically correct conservative podcast. Meanwhile i keep working hard on my gaming channel, i'm halfway through valheim, once i finish the game i will launch my channel doing tutorials on it. If Valheim becomes the next Minecraft there's a lot of money to be made.
If Valheim doesen't take off in Italy no problem, i will still have gained tons of experience with video editing, photo editing, gaming tutorials etc that i will be able to use on the next game i will feel it's worth to invest on and create a channel about.

I'm 77kg now and my coach told me i still need to lose some weight, i don't have much muscle but i still have to do what he told me, that why i pay him.

I'm so frustrated and angry sometimes because after working very hard in the gym and lifting heavy bone crushing weights i still look like shit, muscles grow very very slow, slower than you think.

I'm not attractive enough for tinder, i don't have friends and a social circle, i don't have a car, i'm 33 and i don't even have a real job.

Money is a huge issue, i have to make money. Money=car=social circle etc. So i have to make money, a lot of it.

I have anger issues, i see all the girls avoiding eye contact with me, and i remember it randomly during the day and get angry. I know very well why woman do that and specially to who.

I will still practice taking pictures, i have a 20 days vacation so i will go to the park everyday and practice taking pictures at golden hour, this vacation is the only time i can do it because i usually work at night so i can't practice taking pictures at golden hour.

I'm also very disappointed with my family, they all got the vaccine, they do what the government tells them to do like animals, without thinking twice.

Sometimes i go on facebook and find my old friends, they are all married. My best friend when i was 15 is married and has 2 kids. I also found out that a guy that was a chad slayer when we were 17 is married with two kids now, he's not a chad anymore, gained a bunch of weight, lost his hairs and his wife has nothing to do with the hot girls he used to fuck when we were 17, she's average at best. And post wall.

He is one of the guys that redpilled me, hearing him talking about how he easily had anal sex with girls back then, when we were 17 girls used to go to his house to have sex just because he was good looking, and they barely knew him.

As a beta incel who considered woman "angels" it was a harsh redpill awakening back then. he even fucked in the ass the girls i had a "crush" on.

But their lives look boring and nothing special, so i'm ok with beign a creep who works on getting laid. We are pretty unique.

This is how he looked when i was 17 and how he looks now, ( ) can't believe i've been bullied and redpilled by a guy that looks like that now, but i was a bluepill simp back then and woman selection creates hierarchy and he was on top of it.

Here is a list of things that are going well:

-i've been training consistently for 1.8year and i'm beign coached from a bodybuilding coach, i have made visible changes, still not big and ripped but i did a lot. I used to look skinnyfat/sick. I have to accept that this stuff is slow and recognise that i did a lot of improvment in my home gym. I train and eat like and athlete now and i will soon look like it. I like to push my limits but i'm also not against sarms and aas. But not in the near future, i want to see what i can do naturally.

- i never took pictures of myself and now i'm taking pictures and even doing videos for youtube/podcast. When i found the redpill for the first i was so ashamed of my image, now i'm more comfortable looking at myself in pictures/videos.

-i'm improving my guitar and singing skills and soon i will be able to have and instagram page with my covers, i will also use it to meed people/tinder. I've also been the strange guy without social media because he hasn't anything to show, i'm looking to change that and upgrade my social media game.
Jacobpalmer123
Goal: 1-3 daily approaches
Motto: All progress depends on the unreasonable man

Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:49 pm

I just wanted to say im glad to see you never gave up. Keep up the good work another fellow gller
Get a tech job
Get 2 lays
Thrice

Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:05 pm

Thank you man :)

Thrice

Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:01 pm

]22/10/2021[/b] Update

It's been 7 m23onths with my new coach. All I did with him is losing weight, we didn't bulk, i just lift (lifted?Left? lol) heavy weight while on a caloric deficit. At first i was disappointed, i wanted to bulk, i didn't understand why a professional coach would keep a new client on a caloric deficit for the first 7 months, but there's a reason why he's a professional and i'm not.

Like Andy said, if you don't know how to do something just shut up and do what the expert is telling you. Here's what i know now:

-i went from 81 kg to 73 kg, lost 8 kg (16 pounds), yes you can do it in a month but you would have a lot of problems like loose skin, etc. Thats why coaches do thing slow and steady.

- he increased my deficit very slowly, subtracting 200 kcal every month or so, this has a lot of benefits:

+ the body has the time to adapt so the new weight becomes the new normal metabolical state, this doesn't happen if you do an aggressive deficit and lose 7 kg in a month...if you lose too much all at once the body is shocked and bounces back to the old weight.

* a slow calorie deficit gives the time to hormones to adapt, you avoid insulin resistance and stuff like that

* slow caloric deficit gave me the ability to build muscle while losing weight, i can't prove that, i would need a scan, but you can clearly see i'm fuller, and i made progress with the weights. People who lose weight with aggressive and fast deficit do not look fuller or more vascular like i do, you tend to look all sucked and beat up when you lose all the weight at once.

So overall i'm happy, i'm learning. Monday i will start bulking FINALLY, i'm so exited to see what real bulking with a professional coach looks like!

I'm expecting a very moderate surplus, this coach does ent like fat at all, and i'm happy for that...we always say that in this community that fat kills your hormones, ruins your skin and it's detrimental for your overall attractiveness. So i'm happy i have this type of coach. He has a very lean a slow approach. This means that i won't get much fat while bulking and i will still be able to take pictures.

What i'm doing now:

-i'm working on improving my old disgusting apartment, so i can invite girls and friends.
- i play and record valheim, once i finish the game i will have a lot of recorded material, like many many hours, all that material will be used to lear video editing, i have premiere pro. Once i finish the game, it will be me learning video editing to create a youtube channel base on Valheim.

I don't even care if valheim dies and does not become the next big game for creators on youtube, all that experience will be used to pick the next big game. Thats why i'm finishing Valheim even if the game is going down on trends, the goal here is to learn and make at least 100 videos on youtube on Valheim. I'm not going to watch trends everyday and lose time waiting fr the next big thing. Valheim is my "workout gym", i will learn everything doing it, even if the game it's exploding. It sold 7 million copies and then stop it, but 7 million are a lot. You can still become a content creator with a game like that.

-After improving my house, I will learn to use my reflex and take pictures, so i can try OLD while working on other stuff. My body still needs work to be attractive. I can barely see the lower ab line and only in certain light condition and only at empty stomach, this stuff takes ages, it takes two lives to build a perfect body lol

God only knows how much hard work i did and i don't even see my abs yet and my arms are not big enough to look good in a sleeveless shirt.

I feel i'm slower than i should be, thats why i'm looking for an accountability partner. I decided to commit more to this log too, yes nothing significant happens but i've decided to log at least once a week, Friday.

Friday is my rest day, it's also my cheat meal day, to day i enjoy a pizza or a hamburger and watch some UFC fights. Thats why i've decided to log every Friday to keep myself accountable and ask for advice.

I'm doing the same things everyday but sure there's some things i could be doing faster and if i don't log and talk about my goal and what i'm doing at least once a week i will never know what i could be doing faster.

I'm still an ex blackpill guy and now i'm fully redpill, i need to talk about what i'm doing to receive an extra point of view and not live inside my head and go back to my old black pill tendencies.

Cheers, Keep hammering (yes i copied that hahah) :evil:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:39 pm

YOU LOOK FUCKING HANDSOME

You're legit sexy.

Listen brother, you have accomplished an amazing goal here, I am so happy for your success.

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
drz
Goal: Improve cold approach

Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:38 pm

Rather different from your current avatar, you've leaned yourself into a different dude. Well done!
My goals (next 4 years):
- fix the poor approach-to-date ratio
- get into a relationship (done, in one from March 2021)
- move to a detached house
- Find a way of perma-reducing anxiety when I'm out.

My log
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:01 pm

Fucking good work dude
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:01 pm

Thrice wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:01 pm
]22/10/2021[/b] Update

It's been 7 m23onths with my new coach. All I did with him is losing weight, we didn't bulk, i just lift (lifted?Left? lol) heavy weight while on a caloric deficit. At first i was disappointed, i wanted to bulk, i didn't understand why a professional coach would keep a new client on a caloric deficit for the first 7 months, but there's a reason why he's a professional and i'm not.

Like Andy said, if you don't know how to do something just shut up and do what the expert is telling you. Here's what i know now:

-i went from 81 kg to 73 kg, lost 8 kg (16 pounds), yes you can do it in a month but you would have a lot of problems like loose skin, etc. Thats why coaches do thing slow and steady.

- he increased my deficit very slowly, subtracting 200 kcal every month or so, this has a lot of benefits:

+ the body has the time to adapt so the new weight becomes the new normal metabolical state, this doesn't happen if you do an aggressive deficit and lose 7 kg in a month...if you lose too much all at once the body is shocked and bounces back to the old weight.

* a slow calorie deficit gives the time to hormones to adapt, you avoid insulin resistance and stuff like that

* slow caloric deficit gave me the ability to build muscle while losing weight, i can't prove that, i would need a scan, but you can clearly see i'm fuller, and i made progress with the weights. People who lose weight with aggressive and fast deficit do not look fuller or more vascular like i do, you tend to look all sucked and beat up when you lose all the weight at once.

So overall i'm happy, i'm learning. Monday i will start bulking FINALLY, i'm so exited to see what real bulking with a professional coach looks like!

I'm expecting a very moderate surplus, this coach does ent like fat at all, and i'm happy for that...we always say that in this community that fat kills your hormones, ruins your skin and it's detrimental for your overall attractiveness. So i'm happy i have this type of coach. He has a very lean a slow approach. This means that i won't get much fat while bulking and i will still be able to take pictures.

What i'm doing now:

-i'm working on improving my old disgusting apartment, so i can invite girls and friends.
- i play and record valheim, once i finish the game i will have a lot of recorded material, like many many hours, all that material will be used to lear video editing, i have premiere pro. Once i finish the game, it will be me learning video editing to create a youtube channel base on Valheim.

I don't even care if valheim dies and does not become the next big game for creators on youtube, all that experience will be used to pick the next big game. Thats why i'm finishing Valheim even if the game is going down on trends, the goal here is to learn and make at least 100 videos on youtube on Valheim. I'm not going to watch trends everyday and lose time waiting fr the next big thing. Valheim is my "workout gym", i will learn everything doing it, even if the game it's exploding. It sold 7 million copies and then stop it, but 7 million are a lot. You can still become a content creator with a game like that.

-After improving my house, I will learn to use my reflex and take pictures, so i can try OLD while working on other stuff. My body still needs work to be attractive. I can barely see the lower ab line and only in certain light condition and only at empty stomach, this stuff takes ages, it takes two lives to build a perfect body lol

God only knows how much hard work i did and i don't even see my abs yet and my arms are not big enough to look good in a sleeveless shirt.

I feel i'm slower than i should be, thats why i'm looking for an accountability partner. I decided to commit more to this log too, yes nothing significant happens but i've decided to log at least once a week, Friday.

Friday is my rest day, it's also my cheat meal day, to day i enjoy a pizza or a hamburger and watch some UFC fights. Thats why i've decided to log every Friday to keep myself accountable and ask for advice.

I'm doing the same things everyday but sure there's some things i could be doing faster and if i don't log and talk about my goal and what i'm doing at least once a week i will never know what i could be doing faster.

I'm still an ex blackpill guy and now i'm fully redpill, i need to talk about what i'm doing to receive an extra point of view and not live inside my head and go back to my old black pill tendencies.

Cheers, Keep hammering (yes i copied that hahah) :evil:
Nice man! Update your avatar so you can enjoy your fat loss!

Slow and steady is the way. Plus I appreciate you saying kcal instead of just cal... Little known fact, "Calories" is capitalized on purpose. Every Calorie is 1,000 calories, or 1 kilocalorie (kcal) I appreciate you being accurate on this front. It bothers the fuck out of me when people use the lowercase c "cal"
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Sisyphus
Name: Gabo
Goal: Be a millionaire artist
Motto: Follow your gut

Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:33 pm

Amazing change dude
Number 1 goal: Earn $1000/month (300000 ARS)
Number 2: Fuck 10 girls from cold approach (5/10)

Number 3: get to 72kg at 10% bodyfat.
Thrice

Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:26 am

Thank you guys! I recieved the new diet today, it's 3000kcal, i hope i don't get too fat again hahah

Adam
Name: Adam
Goal: Lose Fat
Motto: Become someone you admire

Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:09 pm

Looking good, man! If you don't mind saying: How did you find your bodybuilding coach? Was he a guy you followed online for fitness advice already? Recommendation from a friend? The first result from a google search?
2022 Goals:
(1) Get Abs
(2) Get to 15 lifetime lays (currently at 10)
(3) Move to a new city with lots of single girls - DONE 6/12
Thrice

Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:03 pm

Adam wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:09 pm
Looking good, man! If you don't mind saying: How did you find your bodybuilding coach? Was he a guy you followed online for fitness advice already? Recommendation from a friend? The first result from a google search?
Hello man, i followed him on ig!

Thrice

Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:25 pm

Thrice

Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:42 pm

woke early today and i'm very proud because i was able to get out of bed immediately, had my coffee and my 90 minutes workout, had my breakfast at 1 am

stretching, practeced taking pictures and learning how to pose and smile, my smile feels unnatural, i feel dum but i have to practice it everyday until it starts feeling natural

i still feel awkward taking pictures, i feel like an ugly guy pretending to be a cool model, but i will keep faking it till i make it. At the end of the day, thats what woman do everyday when they put their makeup on

used my phone, i will have to start using my DSLR next time, it's mode difficult to use so i will keep practicing with my phone a little bit while reading tutorials to start using the DSLR, it will take sometime, for now the pcitures i took with my DSLR are worst compered to the ones i took with my phone, i guess the learning curve is higher

-talked with coach a little bit on watsap, showed some exercises and he gave me some advice on form, i'm very happy with this coach, online coaches dont do much, but they're usefull, they give you what to do and eat so you dont have to think about anything

-worked on my room for about an hour, i'm painting the doors now

I looked at the pictures and noticed bad skin quality and dark circles under the eyes, i will start researching a skin routine ans stick with it before it's too late. Also i need a new haircut, i need to get rid of this "quarantine hair", they make me look like a homeless lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.