Thrice log.Sad night

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:04 pm

practice
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:15 pm

Thrice wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:04 pm
practice
What are your self-critiques of this one?

Curious what you're trying to accomplish with photo "practice". I've not met someone that needed more than a few directed practice sessions to get usable app photos.
Thrice

Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:53 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:15 pm
What are your self-critiques of this one?
It's a bad pic overall, once i can easily take pictures like this

with no effort i will take care of clothes and hair, i still get confused when trying to change shutter speed aperture etc

Also I'm waiting to get visible abs anyway so why not practice, taking pictures for me is like doing the AA program, i still don't accept my looks and it's a shock every time

Today my workout was lame because i wasn't in the mood, this is what changed my mood

So basically i met this girl two weeks ago, she's a cute girl but i don't like her and she knows that, she told me she's single, today she posted pictures of her boyfriend on ig, a 6tf + beast rugby player... And she's tiny as fuck

I already knew the redpill wisdom woman are never single and single for woman is not the same as single for man... But this was though anyway, i don't why because i don't like her, i think she was fucking with this guy and when they decided they want a relationship she posted his pictures all at once

Nothing new here but what's depressing is the realization that woman don't actually need man, man are just an addition to their life and no specific man is needed because they can easily replace anyone

To reach this stage of not needing woman we have to work for years and the results are not guaranteed

If they can get rugby players so easly they sure don't need an ethnic skinny fat guy with ugly face, they don't need the rugby player himself because they can find onother one

Some ugly guys i know are happy because they have a social circle, My priority should be to find friends, I'm just leaving in my head and it feels so lonely

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:25 pm

I know you're hurting brother.

I feel you.

Truth is:

They are worth it.

Regardless of anything else you may say. A woman's love is beautiful. It matters.

You matter too.

In time, when you heal yourself, you will see it for what it is.

Life as a man is hard. If you were focused on biz, and were in my Grind Chat, you will see how hard my boys work. DAILY. It's sadism.

They do it because they want success as a male. Purpose. Love. Happiness.

That's why we do it man.

The pain that drives the negativity is what requires healing. I sometimes get SO negative dude. It isn't that often nowadays. But I feel you so much.

When a gal is truly into you, you'll experience the other side. Many of these chicks are drifting dude, they don't know or care. They're not in this lol. They just are here.

The Greatest Men in the world are MEN OF SUBSTANCE

You're gonna be OK. Just keep working and you need to heal man. Action, healing, brother this shit is a long haul.

Go back and read my log, it was a lot uglier than this one I'll tell you that.

Yet today, I am a loving human being.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Thrice

Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:26 pm

i will try to express myself more, singing is one of those things i like to do, i will do it when i'm depressed

Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:08 pm

Thrice wrote:
Nothing new here but what's depressing is the realization that woman don't actually need man, man are just an addition to their life and no specific man is needed because they can easily replace anyone
Goes both ways brother. The fact that we as men have to work for it just means it’s actually worth something.

Honestly the more I’m in this space the more I’m convinced it really is so much better as a man. Women are given this sort of attention by default early in their lives and then it’s gradually taken away from them and there’s nothing they can do about it. You don’t have to look far to see how bitter and crazy it makes many of them.

Men on the other hand have much more control over building their SMV up and becoming more and more valuable to the opposite sex over the course of their lives. Limitless potential as well. Much more empowering IMO.

And of course you can get to the point where you have plenty of options and don’t feel like you need any one specific woman. Most likely what will happen at that point is you’ll understand it’s nothing personal, and it won’t get you down any more when women have that same mindset. You just stop caring about it because you’re not afraid of losing anything.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:25 pm

Paid Renegade wrote:
Thrice wrote:
Goes both ways brother. The fact that we as men have to work for it just means it’s actually worth something.

Honestly the more I’m in this space the more I’m convinced it really is so much better as a man. Women are given this sort of attention by default early in their lives and then it’s gradually taken away from them and there’s nothing they can do about it. You don’t have to look far to see how bitter and crazy it makes many of them.

Men on the other hand have much more control over building their SMV up and becoming more and more valuable to the opposite sex over the course of their lives. Limitless potential as well. Much more empowering IMO.

And of course you can get to the point where you have plenty of options and don’t feel like you need any one specific woman. Most likely what will happen at that point is you’ll understand it’s nothing personal, and it won’t get you down any more when women have that same mindset. You just stop caring about it because you’re not afraid of losing anything.
Solid

If we work super hard

We are able to be truly Great

Radical once dropped a great quote in my log from one of his bald brethren, Rich Cooper, whom I think he sees as a bullshit artist (lol) but the quote was gold:

"High value men that are competent, resourceful and know how to make serious money are a scarce resource, women aren’t"

That's deep.

And true.

Women are abundant. They're good, there are some lovely girls out there who'll love us. They're the only one's we see, the rest - ashes and dust.

If the SMP is the animal kingdom

The High Value Male is Apex Predator of Apex Predators.

There's the lion. The great white shark. The saltwater crocodile.

Then there is the GOAT: the High Value Male. There is nothing above, and there will never be as long as humanity can draw air.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:54 pm

Thrice wrote:
I don't think this is actually true. I don't think women are as content without men as some feminists on social media would have you believe. Women are not really any different from us at their core, humans are social beings at a fundamental level. Don't you see how bitter some women have become because they can't meet any guy that they're actually content with? There's tons of posts on reddit and social media about women complaining about how they can't find any suitable men.

Women in a sense are not any different than we are. They want to be hugged and loved too. Women can easily find men who want to fuck them, but it's not easy for them to find quality relationships either.

Also like, you're really only talking about attractive women when it comes to replaceability. I've talked about this in my log, but I've noticed how mediocre to below average women tend to be hesitant about putting out quickly because they know that most of those guys would never want a real relationship with them. Tons of matches on dating apps does not translate to being loved and valued as a person.

To be honest though, what you're describing is how it should be. Men should be an addition to their life, just as women should be an addition to ours. Your partner/SO should not be your whole life, it should just be one aspect of your life. If you rely on another person for happiness that will only lead to misery.
Paid Renegade wrote:

I really needed to hear this. I've often felt like women had it easier, but in reality, it's a trade-off. Grass is greener on the other side.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~405/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Thrice

Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:04 pm

Paid Renegade wrote:
Women are given this sort of attention by default early in their lives and then it’s gradually taken away from them and there’s nothing they can do about it
That's true that's why i can do something about it, woman my age are finished...

The other side of the coin is that my psyche is badly damaged and needs repair, the girl i grew up with now look like shit but ended up just fine and had a ton of experiences as teenagers

I guess the sexes are just different, it's like comparing apples and bananas, you just can't compare the two i guess

Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:32 pm

Thrice wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:04 pm
The other side of the coin is that my psyche is badly damaged and needs repair, the girl i grew up with now look like shit but ended up just fine and had a ton of experiences as teenagers
Did she really end up fine though? I think Paid Renegade brings up an excellent point. Women gradually get that attention taken away from them. There's this added pressure for them to settle down quickly. If they let their looks fade before they find a guy the amount of quality options they have will severely dwindle.

I agree though, it is an apples to oranges comparison.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~405/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Thrice

Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:45 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:32 pm
Did she really end up fine though?
It seems to me that after experiencing a lot of cock and sexual stuff they settled and ended up fine, can't know the details, maybe be they have some problems like depression/anxiety maybe not. We are like dogs trying to understand what cats feel and think, we will never know anyway

NeverSayNeverAgain
Goal: Feel and look my best

Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:11 am

You may not have the body you really want yet, but your face is lean and you have defined features. You can easily just make a tinder profile and skip shirtless pics for the time being.

You can also just set your location to somewhere other than where you live, just to see what quality of matches you get, and tweak your profile from there.
SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:53 am

Thrice wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:45 pm
It seems to me that after experiencing a lot of cock and sexual stuff they settled and ended up fine, can't know the details,
How do you know they experienced a lot of cocks ?
Thrice

Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:03 am

SpongeBob wrote:
I was talking about the female friends i grew up with, i used to have a lot of friends back in my teens

SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:24 am

Thrice wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:03 am
SpongeBob wrote:
I was talking about the female friends i grew up with, i used to have a lot of friends back in my teens
Yeah I understood, but still, how do you know ? I don't know how many cocks my friends from high school had in their life.