Thrice log. How to deal with a bad date

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:33 pm

Whats up man! Now that ramadan is finished i will start cutting to see if i can have abs, i will go even lower compared to the last time and it will be an aggressive cut, not slow like the last time

I'm treating my depression and trying to stay positive, i am not sure my goals are realitic, i like girls age 18-25 I'm afraid I'm not attractive enough

I'm happy for you, you're doing a great job! :D
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon May 02, 2022 5:50 pm

Thrice wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:33 pm
Whats up man! Now that ramadan is finished i will start cutting to see if i can have abs, i will go even lower compared to the last time and it will be an aggressive cut, not slow like the last time

I'm treating my depression and trying to stay positive, i am not sure my goals are realitic, i like girls age 18-25 I'm afraid I'm not attractive enough

I'm happy for you, you're doing a great job! :D
Thats good bro hope you grew spiritually in this time

I have a few Muslim brothers, man they keep training during Ramadan putting in work, its an amazing thing

Yeah that's ez work - last girls I smashed were: 25, 24, and 23. Nerd Girl is 23, youthful and lush, happy and sweet as anything.

You are saying the same shit I said during my journey.

I also had anxiety which is a serious issue and resolved it. It was very serious. I beat it.

Now I'm BALLIN

Just take action and take baby steps

You gotta get it man, really, fix the depression and start G-G-G-G-G-G-GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRINDING

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Mon May 16, 2022 7:39 am

Whats going on??

Talk to us.......

Daily posts are needed if you've not been making self improvement work for years and years

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Thrice

Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:11 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 7:39 am
Whats going on??

Talk to us.......

Daily posts are needed if you've not been making self improvement work for years and years

MAC
Sorry i didn't see this message. I tried making money with airbnb, I'm making something like 600/700 euros/month giving away my room. It was going good but i started recieving some negative reviews so i need to fix some stuff because the apartment is old.

I'm sure once i improve my apartment i will make 1k/month at least.

Now I'm cutting, once i see my abs i will take pictures for tinder. Still trying to beat depression.

Still looking for an accountability partner if someone is interested

I wish i could log everyday i just don't know what to say

Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:05 pm

Thrice wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:11 pm
I wish i could log everyday i just don't know what to say
I don't agree that you "need" to log every day to be successful. Regularly, yes, but every day isn't necessary IMO.

The way I see it, it's your log, and you can post as often as you like, in whatever format you like. Action is the main thing that will bring about change.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Thrice

Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:34 pm

So i improved my room for the past 2 months and it's showing, all the latest reviews now are 5 stars. This is important for two reasons:
-airbnb suspended my listing for 5 days because i was below the average standard wich is 4.8
- now that i have a 4.5 star average i can ask more money. 1k/month will be easy. There's not many airbnb's in my area and mine is the closest to the train station.

With 1k from airbnb, 800 from my part time job it will be easy to buy a car, camera and renew the rest of the house. Now i sleep in the attic where i also have the gyn, it's my batcave... I just have to get rid of all the cockroaches🤣😂

Still trying to improve my depression, i take my meds and visit the doctor one a month, i have low libido, rumination and negative self talk, specially now that i turned 34 and start thinking it's too late for this shit, also i don't accept my appearance and think it will an obstacle for getting the girls i want.

I crave fun and validation from girls, not sure i will ever be able to get that, at the same time there's nothing i can do except try. I'm not able to go back to the bluepill world marry a 30yo woman that started fucking at 13 and be her betabux for life. I'd rather keep trying to get what i want and fail, i would still be happier, at least I'm free.

I stopped going to the gym for a month, i was too stressed, unable to do two things at the time, i had to suspend the gym and improve my room to be readmitted on airbnb and start making money again, and it was the right choice, i was too fatigued from depression, 2 tasks were too much.

Now back to the gym, 2000/1500 kcal untill i have full abs.

Also I'm looking for a sking routine, I'm 34, don't wanna start looking too old for young girls. Meanwhile i use sunscreen twice a day.

Still looking for an accountability partner if you're interested, it's been a lonely journey.
Sometimes i think that all this would be 100x easier if only i have that one cool friend that we all had growing up as teens. 🗿🏴‍☠️

almost30
Goal: Get very hot girls
Motto: Nothing in moderation

Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:19 pm

Thrice wrote:
Still looking for an accountability partner if you're interested, it's been a lonely journey.
Yeah, man, I also would like an accountability partner. It has been a lonely journey (life in general lol) as well for me. We can figure this out over dms.
Thrice wrote:
Also I'm looking for a sking routine
I think this guy knows what he is talking about

His advice is concordant with what the guy at https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction say. So I think it's good.
Thrice

Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:16 pm

Tomorrow i will start updating my new accountability partner, it's the first time i have one, we'll use discord. I will break my big goals into smaller daily goals.

I think right the best thing for me is to find friends, get a girlfriend, play music /start a band.
It's not the time to spam approach or things like that, i have to feel normal first and learn to socialize. Even one girl can have this therapeutic effect. One i get rid of depression and stop beign awkward around girls i can start thinking about reaching a specific lay count.

Thrice

Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:25 pm

Today wasn't an easy day, i woke up early as scheduled, stretch, get the room ready for the airbnb guest and go take a walk to the park.

Even if nothing happened it ended up beign one of the toughest day. I just saw many girls and many couples and it started eating me inside.

I saw many girls not even wanting eye contact, i just developed so much hatred toward woman.

I didn't do anything, i cooked chicken breast but didn't eat it because i had my stomach in a knot. Just drank whey protein.

I didn't want to waste the day either so i did laundry, cleaned the room. Down another day

I decided to do something productive anyway

MakingAComeback

Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:25 pm

When you feel that rage, it's the ideal time to pracrice letting go. Check out the Fearless Man on YouTube, he;s a guy who has done a lot of work on himself via releasing/the sedona method, and has found a lot of healing.

The anger comes out for me sometimes too, but I have been releasing it for a while. It gets weaker bro and I can see it even going away one day.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Thrice

Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:30 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thrice

Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:20 pm

Tried the canon eos rp for the first time, used the canon app for remote trigger but couldn't do continuos shooting, only one picture at the time so i have to keep the phone in my hand and press again

The camera is amazing, no wonder i couldn't do shit with the canon 1300d i had

I took this pictures

Let me tell you, it was tough, really tough, i couldn't look at my face, I'm not used to, i don't like. The nose it's all over the place, Dumbo ears, face completely asimettric, i started questioning everything and asking myself if i really should be doing this.

When i look at my self i understand why girls try to avoid eye contact, they turn their head the other way, the idea of a casual eye contact with me its scary for them.

Just ate a bunch of junk food, couldn't workout. Wonder if this going to work and if it does not what should i do. I don't particular goals, i don't even like making money to be honest, not as a sexless man certainly not as coping strategy.

All i can do is go to work, after go sleep and wake up and see how my brain is functioning tomorrow and what it suggests. I'm in a lot of emotional pain.

Tomorrow i might go to H&M and try some outfits, and take pictures without buying just to post them and ask for advice, i will need good sneakers too, H&m doesn't have that, also a good hair cut.

This is if my mood improves, not I'm just hurting too much
Last edited by Thrice on Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thrice

Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:21 pm

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:11 pm

Thrice wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:20 pm
Tried the canon eos rp for the first time, used the canon app for remote trigger but couldn't do continuos shooting, only one picture at the time so i have to keep the phone in my hand and press again

The camera is amazing, no wonder i couldn't do shit with the canon 1300d i had

I took this pictures

Let me tell you, it was tough, really tough, i couldn't look at my face, I'm not used to, i don't like. The nose it's all over the place, Dumbo ears, face completely asimettric, i started questioning everything and asking myself if i really should be doing this.

When i look at my self i understand why girls try to avoid eye contact, they turn their head the other way, the idea of a casual eye contact with me its scary for them.

Just ate a bunch of junk food, couldn't workout. Wonder if this going to work and if it does not what should i do. I don't particular goals, i don't even like making money to be honest, not as a sexless man certainly not as coping strategy.

All i can do is go to work, after go sleep and wake up and see how my brain is functioning tomorrow and what it suggests. I'm in a lot of emotional pain.

Tomorrow i might go to H&M and try some outfits, and take pictures without buying just to post them and ask for advice, i will need good sneakers too, H&m doesn't have that, also a good hair cut.

This is if my mood improves, not I'm just hurting too much
Well, I can gladly tell you that your insecurities are "all in your head"/mental health related, because you look GREAT in photo 4.
MakingAComeback

Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:26 am

Thrice, ya look good bruh.

You just have head issues.

I am working through my own.

Keep making money, invest in help - group therapy, a psychologist, books, journalling, whatever healing you can do.

Your mind will keep you stuck at a certain level. Mine did. Krakow trip taught me it's time to sort my head out, and so I've been working on that.

Mind is primary and it controls everything. It fucks you in ways you can't believe.

You have potential to find a nice gal, trust me on this. You just need to focus on healing and mental health.

R
-Your friend, Ravi