Thrice "still no abs" Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid

Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:25 pm

Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid

Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:42 pm

woke early today and i'm very proud because i was able to get out of bed immediately, had my coffee and my 90 minutes workout, had my breakfast at 1 am

stretching, practeced taking pictures and learning how to pose and smile, my smile feels unnatural, i feel dum but i have to practice it everyday until it starts feeling natural

i still feel awkward taking pictures, i feel like an ugly guy pretending to be a cool model, but i will keep faking it till i make it. At the end of the day, thats what woman do everyday when they put their makeup on

used my phone, i will have to start using my DSLR next time, it's mode difficult to use so i will keep practicing with my phone a little bit while reading tutorials to start using the DSLR, it will take sometime, for now the pcitures i took with my DSLR are worst compered to the ones i took with my phone, i guess the learning curve is higher

-talked with coach a little bit on watsap, showed some exercises and he gave me some advice on form, i'm very happy with this coach, online coaches dont do much, but they're usefull, they give you what to do and eat so you dont have to think about anything

-worked on my room for about an hour, i'm painting the doors now

I looked at the pictures and noticed bad skin quality and dark circles under the eyes, i will start researching a skin routine ans stick with it before it's too late. Also i need a new haircut, i need to get rid of this "quarantine hair", they make me look like a homeless lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:27 pm

See if you can find a secluded outdoor location and take some DSLR photos there. The indoor photos very much give "taking photos of himself in his bedroom" vibes.

It also looks like you are hunching forward. Try to broaden your shoulders and bring your head up and straight.
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:39 am

Thrice wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:42 pm
I looked at the pictures and noticed bad skin quality and dark circles under the eyes, i will start researching a skin routine ans stick with it before it's too late. Also i need a new haircut, i need to get rid of this "quarantine hair", they make me look like a homeless lol
good start. the circles under eyes/folds/whatever are barely noticeable and look fine but yea a skincare routine is good regardless. the facial expressions in the 1st and 3rd pic aren’t bad at all. i don’t like beanies for people with hair unless you have hair visibly sticking out from under it.

as pancakemouse said, unless you’re doing a specific activity, portraits should generally be outside.

edited one of them for boredom/practice
629061DE-C547-495B-BC46-BCE8D1098641.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:44 am

@Thrice you're really good looking in those pics man, no homo.
For November:
  • Paperback version of book - DONE
  • Prepare content for next info product
  • Bring down lead cost and keep generate 1/day
  • 10 approaches a day, Monday through Saturday - FAIL
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Nomad Income & Pussy
Motto: Action > Perfection

Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:03 am

Whoah! You lost a lot of fat, pat yourself in the back. Keep going!
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Personal Goals:
-) 12% Body Fat
-) 10 books/ online courses
-) Move out of home
-) (Optional) HSK 6 Level Mandarin
-) System to work ASAP, without getting distracted.
-) Upgrade wardrobe w/ basic mandatory guy fashion items
-) 4 FWB

$ Goals:
-) US$1k/ mo nomad income
-) US$5k/ mo nomad income

Personal Habits:
-) 1800 cals/ day
-) NoFap

Business:
-) (0/5) Local Business Websites Made Before Int'l Client Outreach
NotYourAverageNerd
Name: John
Goal: GET LAID
Motto: JUST FUCKING DO IT

Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:48 am

I wouldn't worry too mucb about the eyes, I feel like there's a ton of attractive AF guys, especially british ones, that have that look but rock it. As far as I can tell (i e. as a guy 🙃) you've got a great face for it
JUST FUCKING DO IT
Current goal:
-Sex with at least 1 new girl per month
- Feb: Completed 2 / 18 / 21
-Mar: Completed 3 / 2 / 21
-April: Failed :(
-May: Completed 5 / 30 / 21
-June: Completed 6 / 5 /21
-July: Completed 6 / 18 / 21

Past goals:
-Pre-pandemic bench, deadlift by 02 / 15 / 21 - Completed 2/15/21
-8% bodyfat or 145lb by 01 / 15 / 21 - Failed: 151lb