Thrice log.Sad night

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
bonzo34
Name: Alex
Goal: 50 "made love"

Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:08 pm

damn thrice is back
dating

resolve job/income

Be an Army Officer

50 lays. 1/50

The first time you quit, it's hard. The second time, it gets easier. The third time, you don't even have to think about it.
be transparent as possible. Stop setting plays. Stop playing chess with life.
you make progress when you face a fear head on
SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:01 am

That girl is mad cute. Congrats for approaching her.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:37 am

HAHAHAAHAH

Fucking Thrice in the building man DAMN!

He's been around since GLL, he never broke the approaching barrier did he?

This motherfucker is shattering milestones for himself

When Thrice gets laid this will be a legendary achievement, this would have been like 10 years in the making lol

I am so sure he will do it

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:04 pm

Congratz man! I remember a while ago you stopped posting and struggled. Now back with this. I'm pleasantly surprised!
Aspiring style consultant and dating photographer: https://www.instagram.com/styleframed001/
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:30 pm

SpongeBob wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:01 am
That girl is mad cute. Congrats for approaching her.

thanks Sponge!
Olafsmash wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:04 pm
Congratz man! I remember a while ago you stopped posting and struggled. Now back with this. I'm pleasantly surprised!

Thank you, will get first date and lay soon
MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:37 am
When Thrice gets laid this will be a legendary achievement, this would have been like 10 years in the making lol

I am so sure he will do it
i'm sure i will get first date and lay soon, been on GLL since 2013 man, after the first lay i can even get hit by a bus and will die happy anyway because this log will forever be a source of motivation for strong hardcases with depression
jakeD wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:49 am
Literally will just keep telling you again and again but you already know - you look good.
thank you brother

i have to say i recieved some looks, from girls i didn't approach also, also i was the best dressed guy in the club, i don't know about the US but here guys dress like clowns, i followed Radical guide, total black + with airmax + accessories. Easly the best dressed guy anywhere

also lost a lot of weight and i have a very lean face now, when i get abs things will be even better
natedawg wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:40 pm
Good shit dude.

As for the ones who kept looking at you after opening them, I have a very simple theory that you still caught their eye because you were man enough to approach them. For that, they simply don't look at you the same as all the other men who never try.
oh man it felt so good, not only they could not stop looking (trying to not get caught), but also they noticed that as a redpilled guy i don't care about rejection and move on, another thing they never seen normal guys do
pancakemouse wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:27 pm
Can't wait to see your progress. I'm chuffed that you've moved into the action-taking stage.
Thank you for your advice Pancake, i'm sure i will get my first lay soon. i will close the old "10 years on self improvement with no lays" chapter and open a new one
Last edited by Thrice on Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
MakingAComeback

Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:05 pm

REMINDER OF FORUM RULES:

app.php/rules

WE NEVER MENTION ANYONE UNDER 18

@Thrice

I waited to flag this, because I am genuinely happy for you taking action and want to praise you for that

But a hard rule on the forum, as Andy outlined above, is we never mention anyone under 18.

Will need to ask you to edit the posts above

But SOLID work homie

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:48 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:51 pm
Can you clarify, are you literally saying possiamo conoscerci? It sounds like you're asking for too much when the girl doesn't even know you yet
It is… honestly smells needy AF from the get go…
Back in my clubbing days I used to open with “ciao! I miei amici (indica da qualche parte lontano ma senza interrompere eye contact) mi han detto che balli uguale a “inserire minor celebrity della tv” e sono venuto a vedere se è vero” (ovviamente suppongo tu sappia ballare)
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Thrice

Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:35 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:48 am
“ciao! I miei amici (indica da qualche parte lontano ma senza interrompere eye contact) mi han detto che balli uguale a “inserire minor celebrity della tv” e sono venuto a vedere se è vero” (ovviamente suppongo tu sappia ballare)
Ok! "possiamo conoscerci" non è il massimo, pero' anche questa frase mi sembra troppo lunga e troppo da uno che vuole fare il simpatico per forza, non è il mio stile. In quale altro modo potrei aprire?

Matched with the new profile with the old 21yo again, the one i unmatched months ago because she was giving me one word replies, she's doing it again, this girl is chasing me on tinder to give me one word sentences

bought converse shoes because i don't think it's good to go in the same club with the same shoes every weekend, i think girls notice that

i asked on reddit about under eye filler, was worried i'm looking too old, also i already had one filler years ago and i'm a bit scared of doing another one, some doctors say that too many fillers become heavy and start migrating...

anyway...ended up recieving a lot of compliments

one iphone pic for reddit ended up beign better than all the pictures i took with the 1k Canon EOS RP where i look like an autistic

i'm already approaching, the next issue i have to address is pictures, i need flattering pictures looking edgy/hapy and attractive

with a friend would be much better, but i have to do it anyway, for now it's the only piece missing

i recieve looks in the club but not even one match on tinder, good photos should make you look better than reallife not worst

worst case scenario i will take pitures in some isolated place without people, not all good portraits pics are taken in parks ect

@MILFandCookies

Tagged you hear didn't want to talk about my case in some else's log

Yea my problem is that i don't have friends so don't know how this fucking candid pics should be hahaha

With the canon rp i can take posed pictures with the remote function

I can take a picture of myself playing guitar smiling pretending the picture is taken by a friend

I also just met this new guy, we went out for two weekends, he works 10 hours a day so i don't want to annoy him with requests, all i can ask him for now is to go out and take pictures in a good bar, this would be "fake" candid pictures, because i would dress and accessorise my best for the guitar and bar pics, with backwards hat and stuff

But without a real group of friends don't know how to do more

So a lot of hard to get the leanest face i ever had still don't know how to use it yet

The posed pictures would be like this ones i attach
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thrice

Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:52 pm

no more fucking tripod, went to the park, gave a guy 10 euros upfront and asked him to take pictures of me, it turns out he's into photography too and knows all the terminology iso shutter speed etc, but he has a compact camera not a reflex

i have to say those might be the best pictures i've ever taken but i don't like them at all to be honest, on reddit they said i don't need under eye filler but i have black under eye that looks like crap, also the pictures are not flattering and good enough to get girls but still i tried

it was hard to smile, still not used to it and too many blackpill thoughts in the back of my head

we exchanged numbers, if i need him again i will text him, not i will try to edit the pictures on lightroom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:36 pm

For 10 euro these photos are amazing value.

The close up ones are p good. Your eyes look fine. I could edit them a bit cleaner but I feel like you’d just find another “problem”

Amazing work on the action so far dude
Ranger
Goal: Get Laid

Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:47 pm

Nice pics. Fourth and last are imo especially good. Thrice you are easily in the top ten percent of facial attractiveness. Get some more pictures and make an account on the apps. You will easily get matches.
MakingAComeback

Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:48 pm

Dude you're such a good looking guy

If you had my drive, my work ethic, and total commitment, I think you would be the biggest slayer on the forum

You need to give yourself a lot of credit

We have put a lot into you just to keep you in the fight and it was hard to get you just taking pictures

Look at you now

Reflect on that Mo

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

september
Name: Loki
Goal: master game
Motto: wagmi

Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:03 pm

My biggest facial failo is lack of undereye skeletal support, so I also have a dark undereye area similar to yours. It’s very easy for me to see in photos. You know my ig, you can see it there even with my being selective about the pics I put up to hide it

I used to be insecure about it for a long time, especially because I got it suddenly at age 21 as my facial fat collapsed with age. I’ve tried various treatments and nothing works since it’s a skeletal issue

I’ve stopped being insecure about it pretty much because I got laid a lot. You should realize the insecurity isn’t your looks, it’s your lack of getting laid, and that will fix itself much faster with improving your approach quantity, online pics, vibe and game than with fillers/implants

People here aren’t gaslighting you. You actually look really good regardless. Yes lack of undereye support is a failo… because everything else on your face isn’t. You don’t need to look literally perfect

I’m also gonna get fillers/implants there but I’m about spend a ton of money on coaching for my game in nyc first. Fixing your looks is important but fixing your vibe and game is much more important
0/10000 lays, 582.94 underage approaches, 8 seconds nofap, 929 day streak complaining + no action
schizoposting log
schizo voice notes telegram channel
best value photoshoot in north america
Thrice

Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:42 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
If you had my drive, my work ethic, and total commitment, I think you would be the biggest slayer on the forum
But what is that I'm not doing?

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:13 am

Thrice wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:42 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
But what is that I'm not doing?
Your recent forays into nightgame are promising. Next level would be:

- Daygame
- Apps
- Recording approaches
- Consuming nightgame content
- Getting formal coaching