Thrice log. Is there someone that could give me personal help?

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:55 pm

24/02/2022

workout 1.5h, + 10min cardio + 10 min stretching

ate 3400kcal

-worked on improving the house, didn't do much else, i watched the news all day when i heard the war started, but should be limited to that region, worried for my family , i also wasted some time on instagram checking out girls, it's an addiction i can't rid of

tomorrow i will try to do more, the goal of course is to start practicing taking pictures with the new lens
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
Aspire2Greatness
Name: Thomas
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Discipline equals freedom

Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:06 pm

With regards to the title of your thread;

Do you know what BF % you are at atm? Also, is your avatar your latest form/physique-pic?
My progress log
Aka: I quit my dream job of 10 years and moved to the big city

Main goal: sleep with 10 women within the end of the year 7/10.

Previous main goal: Move to a bigger city
Jobs applied for in total: 5
09/20/22: Job landed
Thrice

Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:47 pm

Hard2Focus wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:06 pm
With regards to the title of your thread;

Do you know what BF % you are at atm? Also, is your avatar your latest form/physique-pic?

That pic is lower, this are the new pics, i actually don't know my bf, i have a bodyfat caliper i bought from amazon last year but i still don't know how to use it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Aspire2Greatness
Name: Thomas
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Discipline equals freedom

Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:58 pm

I see. Welp, I've realized it might not be of much use to know your bf% at the time being anyways, honestly, seeing how you're mostly skinny fat from the looks of it.

More questions:
  • What's you diet like?
Do you track your calories? I'd go so far as to say that's 100% necessary if you want to either gain muscle or lose fat, no matter how hard you train.
Eat clean with lots of veggies? Junkfood/soda/candy?
  • What's your workout regime like?
Do you you follow any program, get your base lifts in every week (deadlift, squat, bench)?
  • How long have you been training for?
This might be detailed earlier in your log, but I have to admit I haven't been following it.

Short answer;
I'd say go for a caloric deficit/cut (hence why you need to track calories), but don't go crazy and aim for something ridiculous like 1200kcal/day.
Find out your BMR with a calculator and cut 200-300kcal off your maintenance rate.

For what it's worth, I'm paraphrasing this article from moreplatesmoredates
https://moreplatesmoredates.com/get-shr ... beginners/
My progress log
Aka: I quit my dream job of 10 years and moved to the big city

Main goal: sleep with 10 women within the end of the year 7/10.

Previous main goal: Move to a bigger city
Jobs applied for in total: 5
09/20/22: Job landed
Thrice

Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:36 pm

Hard2Focus wrote:
What's you diet like?
Basically on page one you can see the body i had, after that i started cutting, with the help of my online coach, he added a small deficit every month and than rever diet, on December he put me on a bulk but we parted ways because he asked too much this time.

So the bulk is not my choice, he said enough cutting you re ready to bulk

I'm still doing he's programme Push Pull Legs Upper lower

Now earing 3400 kcal, 150g protein, 400 carbs 90g fats, no sugar, no weat, rice meat fish veggies egs olive oil etc

I already found anothet online coach i like but i still don't have the money yet

Thrice

Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:23 pm

25/02/2022

-workout 1.5h, 10min cardio, 10min stretch +3400kcal

-workout on my apartment as usual

-practiced usisng the camera with the new lenses with the app, i would like to ask some questions to more experienced guys

- what does the +/- button do? red
- what do the arrows under the shutter button do? yellow

- is the correct to use auto focus (option quick) for portraits? my face should be within the dots right?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NotYourAverageNerd
Name: John
Goal: GET LAID
Motto: JUST FUCKING DO IT

Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:54 pm

Thrice wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:36 pm
Hard2Focus wrote:
What's you diet like?
Basically on page one you can see the body i had, after that i started cutting, with the help of my online coach, he added a small deficit every month and than rever diet, on December he put me on a bulk but we parted ways because he asked too much this time.

So the bulk is not my choice, he said enough cutting you re ready to bulk
It's always your choice, lol, sounds like you're splitting with him anyway - dont follow his stupid plan.
You really never want to do a "true" bulk (if you're going to 3400 calories it *probably* is, unless you're crazy active, like running or biking or swimming hours a day) if your goal is aesthetics.

You're only just barely under 20% bf as is, quick guess (if you've got a few more pictures in different poses, flexing/not flexing its easier to tell), is you're probably like 18 or so. You wouldn't want to *really* bulk unless you're too LOW to maintain easily. Get ripped first THEN put on muscle. You look good through the WHOLE PROCESS (which takes many months to see any significant change, and YEARS to get to a high level) rather than looking like crap until right up at the end.
I've got a huge post in the "losing fat" section of the forum on what to do.
You'll be WAY smaller than you thought, before you start getting bigger. At this point jnless you're barely training, you're probably not losing muscle.
Again if the goal is to look good for girls (and if you're here it probably is) being small is BETTER than being fat. A year ago I cut way down to like 150 (5'10" with decent muscle mass) and looked WAY, WAY better than at 194 even though I had a shit ton more muscle at that weight.

Edit: also just looked at your face in the pictures, holy SHIT dude if you look like that close to 20%, get that shit closer to 10% and you'll have girls falling over themselves on that alone. Your face already looks like someone who's super lean, your "upper bound" there is going to be incredible.
JUST FUCKING DO IT
Current goal:
-Make some close friends
-Get into the party/"promotion" scene

Past goals:
-Deal with self-condemnation: sort of? Not really gone but it's not the overwhelming force it used to be
-Sex with at least 1 new girl per month (2/21 to 12/21) - Completed 6 out of 11
-Pre-pandemic bench, deadlift by 02 / 15 / 21 - Completed 2/15/21
Thrice

Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:57 pm

NotYourAverageNerd wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:54 pm
A year ago I cut way down to like 150 (5'10" with decent muscle mass) and looked WAY, WAY better than at 194 even though I had a shit ton more muscle at that weight.
I just read your post on the fat loss section, you are on TRT, that makes things completly different, specially since you're american, US trt doctors are known in europe for giving their patiants big doses.

you are thicker and with more muscle mass, i have cut down to 158 lbs and i'm 6 ft and didn't look ripped and didn't see my abs exept the obliques a little bit

I need more muscle to be able to cut and look like you or go under 158 and risk looking like a zombie, i already felt so skinny and frail at 158

26/02/2022

-rest day, didn't workout, grocery shopping for the week, workout with my father and cleaned the house

i didn't procrastinate or checked girls on ig, but i still didn't have time to practice taking pictures

Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:08 pm

Thrice wrote:
-practiced usisng the camera with the new lenses with the app, i would like to ask some questions to more experienced guys
I'd suggest getting a physical remote. The canon apps tend to be buggy and self portraiture is a lot better with it.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~435/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:15 pm

Thrice wrote:
25/02/2022

-workout 1.5h, 10min cardio, 10min stretch +3400kcal

-workout on my apartment as usual

- what does the +/- button do? red
- what do the arrows under the shutter button do? yellow

- is the correct to use auto focus (option quick) for portraits? my face should be within the dots right?
I stopped using the app a long time ago. It's so buggy.

That said, I hate the remotes too...

There's a setting where you can get your camera to take 1 photo every second.

It's called the Interval Timer.

I use this for every self-photo. Here's one I took using this method:
_MG_0088-edited.jpg
For the EOS RP you can find it on page 176 of this manual: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/lit_files/527662.pdf
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Thrice

Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:18 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Thrice wrote:
I'd suggest getting a physical remote. The canon apps tend to be buggy and self portraiture is a lot better with it.
still looking for a remote trigger for my model, i have a eos 1300D, it's a bit old. I'm looking for a bluetooth remote trigger not the one with the cable, i don't even know if they exist for my model.

By the way the good thing about using the app is that you can see yourself on the phone
MILFandCookies wrote:
i still dont have the money for the eos rp, using the 1300D right now, i will look at the manuel to see if it has the interval timer so i can try different teciques thanks!

Squilliam

Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:47 pm

Thrice wrote:
still looking for a remote trigger for my model, i have a eos 1300D, it's a bit old. I'm looking for a bluetooth remote trigger not the one with the cable, i don't even know if they exist for my model.
I got this for my camera. Mine doesn't have Bluetooth support either, check this out. It works by plugging in a receiver instead of a wired remote.

- Get laid from daygame
Thrice

Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:55 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:47 pm
Thrice wrote:
I got this for my camera. Mine doesn't have Bluetooth support either, check this out. It works by plugging in a receiver instead of a wired remote.
my camera is listed as compatible, i'll check it out! By the way why so many of you are against the app? i didn't start shooting yet but it looks fine and you can see yourself to check if you're centered or not in the phone, something you can't do with a remote trigger

MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:07 pm

Thrice wrote:
Squilliam wrote:

By the way the good thing about using the app is that you can see yourself on the phone
MILFandCookies wrote:
i still dont have the money for the eos rp, using the 1300D right now, i will look at the manuel to see if it has the interval timer so i can try different teciques thanks!
It's a simple feature, all cameras should have it. I'd suggest trying that first before you get the remote. I got the remote and I never use it - this feature is much more convenient and effective

You don't have to hide the remote in the photo for instance, and taking photos over and over at an interval - like 1 per second - gets you more poses and candid poses too since you're not 100% expecting the photo.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Squilliam

Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:25 pm

Thrice wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:55 pm
By the way why so many of you are against the app? i didn't start shooting yet but it looks fine and you can see yourself to check if you're centered or not in the phone, something you can't do with a remote trigger
Try shooting with the app for an hour and you'll see why. It's super buggy.

The centering issue is easily mitigated by turning on live view and taking a few practice shots.

What is nice about the remote is that it allows you to take a lot of photos very quickly. I took like 200-300 photos in under an hour just by spamming the button with different poses.

- Get laid from daygame