Thrice log. Is there someone that could give me personal help?

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:04 pm

klondike wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:43 pm
My buddy has a totally empty IG—60 followers and following, profile pic is him and his dog. He still pulls from Tinder. You don’t have to have a pimped out IG, they just want to know you exist.
This is good news, my fear was not beign able to have good following and end up looking like a loner through my profile also.
MILFandCookies wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:57 pm
100%. Having a cool instagram is a cheat code. Even if a girl doesn't meet up, if you post stories of you doing cool shit then often girls who flaked will reach out later begging to meet up.
Yess i have to start working on it asap i have some very cool ideas to show my hobbies like singing and guitar
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:06 pm

Thrice wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:04 pm
This is good news, my fear was not beign able to have good following and end up looking like a loner through my profile also.
Yep, I agree with Joe. Unless she's the type of status-chasing social media obsessed girl, it's probably more just so that she can see you're not a catfish. Especially since you only have one photo (which is suspicious, to be fair)
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~444/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Thrice

Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:54 pm

so, the accountability group with Red and Colgate is going great, when i wake up i still want to slep more but i don't doing knowing it would cost me 50 EU, i went shoping for clothes, i didn't buy anything yet because i still don't have the money but i tried different things, also i tried a hat but didn't buy, i'm not convinced

Still dealing with anger issues specially when i see girls enjoying their lives with their friends or boyfriends, i just remember what i never had, i think i need friends and a social circle asap but i still don't know how to do it...next week i will buy a good jacket and start going out again on saturdays

tried taking pictures on a nice bridge
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:08 pm

Thrice wrote:
That last photo is great, you are good at posing. Clean up the outfits and you'll have a nice profile on your hands.
Thrice

Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:12 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:08 pm
Thrice wrote:
That last photo is great, you are good at posing. Clean up the outfits and you'll have a nice profile on your hands.
thanks man, i need outfit, haircut and some bling, also if i go back to that exact bridge i will choose golden hour to have some cooler lighting to play with, i'm poor so i have to practice with this shitty jacket until i get paid hahah

RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:45 am

I agree the last photo looks pretty awesome! Facial expression in your current pfp also looks quite relaxed/peaceful! Most of the other photos you posted you look kinda tense/uncertain. Would be nice to see a few photos of you smiling (not sure I've ever seen it :D )
Thrice

Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:27 pm

Bought a jacket today and my frustration and anger were through the roof, I'm not able to cut to visible abs to see my face at 10% for the first time ever, the goal was to eat 1500kcal/day for december, i lost some weight went from 73 to 71kg and stalled, i would eat r 1500kcal for 7 days and then feel depressed and angry and overeat refined carbs

I notice how woman look at me, even when I'm minding my own business they have that look of fear and disgust... My goal was to practice photography and take the pictures i need for tinder and instagram once i have visible abs, i found there isn't much to practice with the camera Andy reccomends, it's so good it does everything by itself, the auto mode is not like cheaper cameras, it's actually so good there's not much else to do except posing and having good style but I failed my cut miserably and the signals i recieve from woman is that my face is either scary or disgusting

I feel too old for this shit and tempted to give up, i have to be honest, I'm not able to have a positive idea of woman as a whole, at all. I don't know why they look at me like that but there's no right reason to do it

natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:46 am

Thrice wrote:
Bought a jacket today and my frustration and anger were through the roof, I'm not able to cut to visible abs to see my face at 10% for the first time ever, the goal was to eat 1500kcal/day for december, i lost some weight went from 73 to 71kg and stalled, i would eat r 1500kcal for 7 days and then feel depressed and angry and overeat refined carbs

I notice how woman look at me, even when I'm minding my own business they have that look of fear and disgust... My goal was to practice photography and take the pictures i need for tinder and instagram once i have visible abs, i found there isn't much to practice with the camera Andy reccomends, it's so good it does everything by itself, the auto mode is not like cheaper cameras, it's actually so good there's not much else to do except posing and having good style but I failed my cut miserably and the signals i recieve from woman is that my face is either scary or disgusting

I feel too old for this shit and tempted to give up, i have to be honest, I'm not able to have a positive idea of woman as a whole, at all. I don't know why they look at me like that but there's no right reason to do it
Be kinder to yourself, brother.

Regarding the signals women are sending you, unless they verbally told you that they were scared/disgusted by you, I don't think it's healthy to assume they viewed you negatively. This thought process will serve nothing but to further harm your self esteem, and even worse, make you lose sight of the goals you're working towards.

Being one of the oldest members here I've seen, I can understand the feeling about 'being too old'. However, this only an issue when we're too focused on the past/future, instead of the now. The truth is, you're still incredibly young in the grand scheme of life, and just because you may not have followed the same path as many of your peers, or achieved certain things on a timeline like them, does not mean you're unqualified to get the life you dream of.

I venture to say there's a massive shortage of men going after the big payday in their lives. The fact that you're stepping up to the plate is proof you want more than average. And when you want more than average, age is practically irrelevant.

I don't think women are out to get you. I also think it's worth examining how much you're investing in your mental health. You have the potential to accomplish some incredible stuff, but it can only happen if you give yourself the kindness & patience to grow.

So keep leaning in. Focus on the activities that will deliver you outsized returns in time.

Negativity is a virus. Don't let it win.

Rooting for you, brother.
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:29 am

Thrice wrote:
The problem is that it's really a catch-22.

You will not get over your resentment for women without building healthy, compassionate bonds with them.

For me, a big part of it was listening to women speak about their struggles, over time you start to see them not as part of "women", but as just individual human beings.

Are you sure that women are actually giving you dirty looks for no reason? Many people have RBF and they might have looked in your direction.

As for giving up, that's a decision for you to make. Here's something to consider. You might only have a 0.1% chance of succeeding (obviously it's much higher than that but just bear with me). But if you quit, that goes down to 0%. Would you rather live your life knowing there is a 0% chance you will have what you want, or would you rather hang on to that 0.1% or 1%?
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~444/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
NeverSayNeverAgain
Goal: Feel and look my best

Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:02 am

Rags2Bitches wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:16 pm
ok this is a solid improvement. i edited and added a bit of a squinch.

EE679507-154B-466E-9A1C-34947528F0D3.jpeg
This is good editing. What editing app do you use to add the squinch?
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:19 pm

Thrice wrote:
I'm not able to cut to visible abs to see my face at 10% for the first time ever, the goal was to eat 1500kcal/day for december, i lost some weight went from 73 to 71kg and stalled, i would eat r 1500kcal for 7 days and then feel depressed and angry and overeat refined carbs
Mental health and fitness basically go hand in hand. If you feel so bad that you get urges to fuck up your diet, your gym progression takes a hit by this which puts you back in this vicious circle. Also, feeling good is proven to give you better results. I've noticed this personally where I'm able now to life 10-20% more than when I was really conscious about myself.

Don"t get time pressured to achieve a certain physique. You started later and this makes it more difficult, you have to be ok with it. Just look at my log. I've played professional sports and now I just finished my first year going to the gym. I'm also not an elite fitness model even though I've worked on my body for years. Everyone is different and not everyone will reach a godlike body. BUT everyone can get lean at about 12% bodyfat and look lean and healthy and good. You can do too.

Women might look at you badly and that's that for now. i advise you to not take this personally and rather use it as fuel to train even harder. I guarantee you that all people who've done this improvement stuff for a couple of years will tell you that people look at them in a different way than when they started. It will be the same for you as long as you don't give up.
RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:40 pm

Thrice wrote:
and the signals i recieve from woman is that my facial expression is either scary or disgusting
You mentioned feeling hangry. Goals for 2023: smile more, laugh more, dance more, sing more, enjoy life more.
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:59 am

NeverSayNeverAgain wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:02 am
This is good editing. What editing app do you use to add the squinch?
faceapp

charm, hollywood 4, and cute are probably the most useful filters in the impressions tab. The filters lighten your face so sometimes you need to add a tan under the skin tab. Be careful not to overdo the changes; significant changes to bone structure, shiny eyes/hair, or unrealistically smooth skin are typically signs you're going too far
Thrice

Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:56 pm

thank you guys for the advice, i had to deal with some negativity this last days, ruminating about redpill content about woman having higher bodycount than man etc, nervously debating with myself...

i tried to relax for christmas and eat anything i want, drink some alcohol also and reset, tonight i will go to the club, it will be the second time i go out alone this year, i bought the jacket and i don't have anymore excuses, also it's free entry tonight so one more reason to go even if i stand there and nothing happens

i also watched a great movie, The skeleton key

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:01 pm

YUP

Your trauma comes out the more action you take

Its called psychological integration

Whatever your trauma is, this will bring it out and it'll torment you

You have to just sit there and take it

Eventually it goes away brother

This is genuinely how it goes, all normal. This is why the first year can be so ugly once hardcases start taking action, but I promise you, these demons get "exorcised". The holy water for this demon is action, facing this head on, and then letting go and letting the pain hit you and wash off....

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe