Thrice log. How to deal with a bad date

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:27 pm

See if you can find a secluded outdoor location and take some DSLR photos there. The indoor photos very much give "taking photos of himself in his bedroom" vibes.

It also looks like you are hunching forward. Try to broaden your shoulders and bring your head up and straight.
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:39 am

Thrice wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:42 pm
I looked at the pictures and noticed bad skin quality and dark circles under the eyes, i will start researching a skin routine ans stick with it before it's too late. Also i need a new haircut, i need to get rid of this "quarantine hair", they make me look like a homeless lol
good start. the circles under eyes/folds/whatever are barely noticeable and look fine but yea a skincare routine is good regardless. the facial expressions in the 1st and 3rd pic aren’t bad at all. i don’t like beanies for people with hair unless you have hair visibly sticking out from under it.

as pancakemouse said, unless you’re doing a specific activity, portraits should generally be outside.

edited one of them for boredom/practice
629061DE-C547-495B-BC46-BCE8D1098641.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:44 am

@Thrice you're really good looking in those pics man, no homo.
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:03 am

Whoah! You lost a lot of fat, pat yourself in the back. Keep going!
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
NotYourAverageNerd
Name: John
Goal: GET LAID
Motto: JUST FUCKING DO IT

Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:48 am

I wouldn't worry too mucb about the eyes, I feel like there's a ton of attractive AF guys, especially british ones, that have that look but rock it. As far as I can tell (i e. as a guy 🙃) you've got a great face for it
JUST FUCKING DO IT
Current goal:
-Make some close friends
-Get into the party/"promotion" scene

Past goals:
-Deal with self-condemnation: sort of? Not really gone but it's not the overwhelming force it used to be
-Sex with at least 1 new girl per month (2/21 to 12/21) - Completed 6 out of 11
-Pre-pandemic bench, deadlift by 02 / 15 / 21 - Completed 2/15/21
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:06 pm

Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:39 am

Lookin' fine boy!

When you slidin' your willy into the wiminz?

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Thrice

Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:09 pm

decided to take outside pictures once a week, every Wednesday, it's the only day i don't work so i can take pictures at sunset, golden hour

today was my first try, didn't care about outfit, hair etc, the goal here was to learn to turn on the camera and do the basics. I have a canon eos 1300d, the cheapest one i found on amazon warehouse, i don't know if this camera can do those pictures with blurry background, i will keep learning and practiing outside once a week
WhatsApp Image 2021-12-15 at 22.06.16 (1).jpeg

the goal is to do a picture with blurred background like this one

i tried manuel mode this time, is about 1800, shutter speed in the middle range, i tried the 3 focus modes the camera have but i didn't notice any difference, i didn't hear the camera focus even when i slowly pressed halfway, i have to look into that. I used the countdown timer to take shots not the best solution because i have to sprint in position and my guess is that the camera stops detecting faces once the coundown starts

I also have the option to use the canon app

i didn't do much this week except lifting and working, i think all day but i dont do much, i always think of taking big action because i feel life is slipping away from my heads, meaning if i don't take massive action i might find myself 40 years old still delivering pizza at night and half assing self improvement daytime

just to give you an example 2 weeks ago i decided to post a vlog everyday here, so i keep myself accountable and improve my english, i understand english very well but i'm not fluent, if i vlog i improve my english so i can create an english version of my gaming channel, this way i have 2 streams of income, but i din't do it. i didn't post everyday...

this is what i mean when i say i think stuff i dont do, and it's been like that for years now, i'm improving but at a very small pace

i will also seek medical help, maybe i have clinical depression and treatment would improve my life. I think there is no shame in that, i am not talking about feeling sad, i'm talking about real chemical imbalance in the brain, if i have that and i don't treat it would be like shoting myself in the foot, because everybody is improving themselves with a normal brain and i'm not

the problem is to find a good doctor, a bad doctor would give an anti depressant even if you don't have real depression. In my case i only want to take if i have a real imbalance, if i'm just sad from past experiences and don't have real chemical imbalance i will just keep pushing

i also would like to be coached and do exactly what the coach tells me to do, just like bodybuilding if you have someone telling you what to do is easier, but i can't afford it, right i make something like 800/900 euros a month
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PinchePendejo
Name: Bryan
Goal: Be better
Motto: Be consistent

Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:51 pm

damn bro, the first pic of you in the flannel looking off into the distance is a winner.

As for feeling the need to take BIG steps...not true. Take baby steps everyday so that it gradually becomes the BIG step you want.
Thrice

Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:59 pm

PinchePendejo wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:51 pm
damn bro, the first pic of you in the flannel looking off into the distance is a winner.

As for feeling the need to take BIG steps...not true. Take baby steps everyday so that it gradually becomes the BIG step you want.
hahaha it's not me, it's an example of what i'm trying to achieve, that guy was tagged in the same park i was practicing and the same exact spot, it's funny you did not notice it's two different people :lol:

Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:48 am

I'll let someone else comment on the technical aspects of how to improve with the camera, don't know much about that.

I know for a fact though that you need to practice more than once a week, doesn't matter if it's golden hour or just normal daylight.

Your transformation into a guy who gets laid may be "slow" but fitness is the most time consuming part, and in 2 years you went from a sickly disgusting looking guy to clearly above average. Now you just need to show that in 6 photos.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:46 am

LOOKIN GOOD BRO!

You are a good looking guy Thrice.

Get your mind right, and you will slay in this life.

Many people overcame depression. I have had all sorts of mind issues over my lifetime but I smashed them to pieces for the most part. Wellness practices can really, really heal you deeply and restore balance.

I was writing an article a day on the topic before The Phoenix Project. If you want a steer towards ideas related to getting your mind where you need it so you can make solid progress on self improvement, happy to make some suggestions for you to work with and try out.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Thrice

Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:13 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:46 am
LOOKIN GOOD BRO!

You are a good looking guy Thrice.

Get your mind right, and you will slay in this life.

Many people overcame depression. I have had all sorts of mind issues over my lifetime but I smashed them to pieces for the most part. Wellness practices can really, really heal you deeply and restore balance.

I was writing an article a day on the topic before The Phoenix Project. If you want a steer towards ideas related to getting your mind where you need it so you can make solid progress on self improvement, happy to make some suggestions for you to work with and try out.

MAC
IS IT ABOUT MEDITATION and stuff like that?

Thrice

Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:12 pm

I have decided to start this "post everyday for 6 months project", i never kept myself accountable in my self improvement journey, i tend to disappear and come back with some news, i want to learn to do something everyday, like posting a video.

It's about building habits and getting rid of old habits like wasting time looking at girls on instagram and masturbating or reading endless redpill posts or watching youtube.

I'm bulking now, currently at 3400 kcal, working out 5 times a week + 10 minutes cardio post every workout.

The goal is to have full abs at the end of this bulk, i think it's possible, who knows, it's my first clean bulk.

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:34 pm

You're unfocused during the RDLs. Don't turn your head left and right. You can experiment with extending it when you lower the weight (you pull it back so you can look in front of you) or keeping it fixed during all the reps. Are you chewing gum btw? If so, spit it out and clench your teeth (not hard, but firmly)