Thrice log. How to deal with a bad date

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:13 pm

Thrice wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:12 pm
For now i only tried tinder with this pic only, got 8 matches and only 2 compliments from chubby girls
Honestly, this is not surprising to me. I'm not really a fan of your expression in that photo, you look a bit sad IMO. It's passable but definitely can be improved upon a lot. Having one photo on your profile also will reduce your results. It just makes you seem one-dimensional. Most girls aren't really going to overlook that unless you're extremely attractive.

Rags2Bitches also explicitly mentioned that your first photo is only usable alongside a second photo with better style. That fashion is not doing it for you in the first photo.

How long did it take you to get those 8 matches? Did you boost at all? With regards to the quality, you will have to keep your expectations tempered given how your profile currently looks.

The thing is, to get good results on online dating, your photos really need to be considerably better than average in quality. I agree with the others that you are definitely good looking enough to get laid.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:08 pm

Thrice wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:12 pm
natedawg wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:34 pm
Yeah, backwards looks better than the front facing for sure.

Hm, I'm actually curious - How did your pics turnout without the hat? Do you get a lot of compliments on your curly hair?
For now i only tried tinder with this pic only, got 8 matches and only 2 compliments from chubby girls
Still 25%. Not bad at all imo. @klondike hit the nail on the head. I bet you could pull of that refined vibe big time.
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:32 am

In 2022 i had some significant progress, losing bodyfat Improved my face a lot, started taking pictures of myself for the first time in my life, learned to look at myself without panic attacks, started going out alone

The problem is i am aware more than ever I'm half autistic, i do in 3 years what can be done in 3 months

Now more than ever i feel time is running out, I'm in my 30s, girls that guess my age think I'm middle 20 but this can change suddenly once i develop wrinkles etc

If i don't get sex out of my system i will never be normal, i will be 50 stalking 18/22 girls on ig and asking them for feet pics, i don't want my life to turn like that, it's scary

Tried tinder with a super ugly pic with and old jacket and sad expression, the picture was just for practice, to learn how to use the remote trigger, even the hat I'm wearing in that pic is stained and dirty, i still recieved some matches and compliments (they asked for my ig though)...

The accountability group for waking up is working great, start waking up early after years and years of trying everything from bluelight blockers to light boxes, nothing worked, but having another 2 humans that hold me accountable worked from day one

This is my last chance for a normal life, even now its too late so i can't afford making mistakes

I simply need some help and can't trust my outistic brain, i deliver pizza for now, can't afford personal coaching, what can i do?

I want to take pictures for ig and tinder, get a full sleeve tattoo, start singing again, find at least one cool guy to go out with and meet girls

Simple stuff you might think, but if i do it by myself i will achieve all this when I'm 65

How can i be helped?

I don't really care about money, not trying to save money, i really don't have it now, i will use the money i will recieve tomorrow to pay the doctor to check my hairline
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:29 pm

Hey bro,

Good. I have seen growth in you, seriously, from the time our paths met and now.

Would you believe, asking for help, expressing yourself, from a place of seeking change, is indicative of actual change, healing, and progression as a man.

Anyone who is under the change process goes through what I call a period of "exorcism". All the skeletons WILL be pulled out of the closet, and until you've thoroughly deal with your internal weak points (beliefs, insecurtieis, limiting factors, etc), the self improvement spirit will keep working with you until you're ready to integrate, process, and move on.

Patience and compassionate inquiry is how we work with hardcases, IMO, as such, some points:

-A man's prime is 37. My friend, The Dom (@AskTheDom kTheDom) is a fucking pussy magnet and slayer - he's 37, and his sex life is actually elite, legendary even. He's likely to just kee getting better. What I've learned from him, is that women are just attracted to winners. Regardless of anything else, age, skin tone, height, level of social skills, if you get yourself to becoming a winner, you will be in the secret society and the flood gates WILL open. Anyone with success and status has abundance, Einstien fucked a tonne of chicks, novelist and painters, basically any dude who actually stood out and became something in effect became 'the tribal leader' and this trips an evolutionary switch that allowed them reproductive and sexual SUCCESS regardless of anything else.

-You'll inevitably feel some type of way about this, maybe your unconscious will respond to me with anger, or you may wish to attack me - all is fine, I know how to work with people, learned a lot about psychology the past 12 years let me tell you. But Mo - you're actually a handsome guy. You are attractive. I say this to you as your friend and brother, you're beautiful, and you actually deserve to be loved. You are actually entitled to it.

-You are actually doing the right things. So be assured. Keep doing the following:

-Baby steps of action: keep going out, putting yourself on the front lines
-Keep working, making money, and being financially prudent
-Keep training, developing your physique
-Keep making mindset shifts: watch Andys content, read his articles, and just consume this over time, with regularity, consider this your medicine. GLL is also perfect for this. Both Andy and GLL had what I call "the winners mindset" and this is actually the ultimate level of self improvement. But you will only be able to go from negative to positive so fast, and us guys who are doing it know, your ego and subconscious will fight you, and all your demons will come out, so these expressions, negative posts, and so on - these tell me YOU ARE GROWING. Because if you weren't, they would remain bottled inside you, which was what got you there in the first place.

All of this shit is a head game, dude.

I can be told by the last girl I fucked "Ravi, you have a beautiful face"

And then just one month later I can look in the mirror and be so disappointed and feel so unworthy, unattractive, "god's lonely man" or nature's "mistake". None of that shit is true, it can't possibly be, but that was my "level of consciousness" - your best thinking got you where you were.

So that is where I have to trust my boys, my advisors, my coaches, mentors, my peers, basically I put my own life in the hands of my tribe which is the KYIL tribe and I just trusted them.

None of us will ever lead you astray. Believe it or not, here, you actually found the thing that will save you.

You're just going to have to take it one step at a time and understand that every time there is negativity and pain that floats to the conscious, that is just part of the ice berg, the unconscious contains a fucking MOUNTAIN of that shit and the conscious is just a small aspect. But this is an iceberg, and how you begin to melt that down is you bright these things to light and keep taking action.

Through sheer forward motion, the ego begins to stop guarding, and it allows integration to happen.

So, for now, understand that I hear you, all of your fears are valid and normal, I have them too about my age and my attractiveness levels, but Mo, the thing is, what we are doing will actually allow us to get the life we want. Whilst it can be tough as a man at the start, the thing that will save us is that a man can raise his value over time and actually our attractiveness level is not just our looks, but IMO the most valuable and powerful part of us in inside, and that is what we work on through inner work.

So all is well man.

All is going to be ok.

You are going to be ok. And so will I.

Keep working. Keep working. I also think, Ravi man, how the FUCK are you going to turn your shit around? It'll happen through ongoing dedication, body improvements, elite photos that show sex appeal and EDGE, and ongoing improvements in my vibe through working on it.

I have an atypical brain. And yet I am able to get laid :)

If I can, basically anyone can lol.

R
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:05 pm

Ciao Momo.

There is a truckload of work to do on your mentality, simply put, being at XX% BF it's not drawing pussies to you, especially in a country like Italy where it's just a giant village aside from Rome and Milan.

What I get by reading through few of your posts, is that there is a LOT of mud to dig out of your mind.
You can use the same superpower that Mac has to laser focus on things and becoming a winner, but be aware

1) Ain't going to be easy
2) You will find dragons to slay in order to progress that will scare you
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:12 pm

^ Really important post.

I think if Mo can begin to understand that he is just going to have to go through this shit, this pain, a certain level of suffering, he will not be surprised or be on the back foot when the REAL pain hits.

When you start approaching, A LOT, when you go on dates, A LOT, when you go through the ups and downs that the male on the self improvement journey goes, absolutely everything that is wrong with your mentality, that caused you to end up where you did, WILL be exposed. The self improvement spirit will bring up one thing, and you'll kill yourself to work through that. It'll bring up another thing, and you'll kill yourself to work through that.

Doubts will be constant, emotions up and down, and all of this shit you'll just have to navigate.

A MAN is something that is forged much like a powerful sword.

It is smelted in the fire and flames, and then it is hammered upon the anvil.

The process of forgery can be, especially for hard cases, truly inhuman level grinding.

One thin you can take from me: YOU CAN UNLOCK NEW LEVELS

I did. I went from 0 to something.

I went from -15 to +5.

I want to get to +100.

So there will be some road ahead. But you just need to keep taking action, and be aware that every negative thing that comes up, is basically the shit that needs to be worked through the system because that is what blocked you in the first place.

Keep pushing............work hard, never give in.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Thrice

Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:43 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:29 pm
Keep working. Keep working
Thank you Mac, yes it's true, all we can do is keep working, whether you believe the process or not there's only one way anyway, what's the alternative?

Today i went to buy a new shirt, i saw a girl, man i was like a deer caught in the headlight, she was so fucking beautiful it hurts, and young too, and a bad girl, she was smoking, i bet she fucks a lot and only edgy guys... With only one girl like my life would change... I think her pussy would change my brain chemistry forever hahhaha

Today was a good day, practiced photography, bought a new shirt, cleaned the house.

Goal for tomorrow, workout if i feel better (i have cough with mucus)

Practice taking pictures outside (different location from today)

Take pictures inside with a white background so i can used it later

I've had 15 matches on tinder in total, it's dead now, out of this 15 only 3 wanted to go out but asked for ig first, that's why I'm taking pictures for ig too

None of this girls is hot like the girl i saw today to be honest, better than nothing but they're not the type i really like

This ia my profile by the way
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thrice

Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:16 pm

today is the last day with my airbnb guest, i will stop airbnb for good now untill i take good pictures, my goals

-find a cool guy in real life to go out with so i don't look like a creep like when i'm alone and staring at girls (lol)

-find a ccountability partner online for productivity

-devolep sexy bad boy/urban style, get fake tattooes to test how i look with a full sleeve

-i'm not confortable enough totake pictures in crowded areas, sorry to admit that after all this yars on redpill forums i'm still a pussy, when there's a lot of people pasing by i'm not 100% at ease, the solution is to find areas that have good background and are compltely isoleted, so i will stop going to the main parks and find other places, a lot of good portraits pics have the background completly blurred anyway

-stop beign autistic and thinking 24h/day

RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:45 am

Thrice wrote:
-find a cool guy in real life to go out with so i don't look like a creep like when i'm alone and staring at girls (lol)
I think this would be huge for you. I'm also really wanting to find a wingman / IRL biz partner. Forums are okay for accountability but IRL is wayyy more powerful. What's the closest major city to you again? I'd be down to visit Italy again in 2023. It'd probably be in like April or later though.
Thrice

Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:26 pm

RogerRoger wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:45 am
Thrice wrote:
I think this would be huge for you. I'm also really wanting to find a wingman / IRL biz partner. Forums are okay for accountability but IRL is wayyy more powerful. What's the closest major city to you again? I'd be down to visit Italy again in 2023. It'd probably be in like April or later though.
I'm very close to milan, let me know when you decide to visit italy

yes now i have my online accountability partner, it's essential because we are not "normal" and we need like minded guys that you can only find online, but a friend in real life is essential too, even if he's a normie as long as he's cool and likes to go out and dosen't dress like a dork like most guys

at my age it's do or die i will do everything to find a friend, even texting guys on ig or just going up to people and ask them if they want a friend

RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:24 pm

Thrice wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:26 pm
at my age it's do or die i will do everything to find a friend, even texting guys on ig or just going up to people and ask them if they want a friend
What sport(s) or other activities do you like doing or think you might want to try? Doing some sort of social activity (basically warm friendship approaches) probably a lot easier than cold. And Irl a lot easier to connect than online.
Thrice

Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:22 pm

RogerRoger wrote:
What sport(s) or other activities do you like doing or think you might want to try?
I like to lift weights alone at home, i don't like gym environments and group sports in general, i like to sing and play guitar so I'm looking for a band, they will have to ve very young, dudes my age don't do that anymore and most of them are dads

I had some very crippling depression this days, a lot od thinking and questioning things and honestly feeling like a failure, when i look at my life i feel i lost all the battles, I'm still alive but i lost all the battles... I'm a guy in his 30' who survives delivering pizza, what a fucked up life, it more more honorable to die in war defending your country for example

The fact that woman start fucking at age 15 and don't need all this honesty blows my mind and fills me with resentment

Anyway since it's so dark here i decided to buy a flash today, will use it to practice some night photography and in general when there isn't much light outside

Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:44 pm

"at my age it's do or die i will do everything to find a friend, even texting guys on ig or just going up to people and ask them if they want a friend"

---

"I like to lift weights alone at home, i don't like gym environments and group sports in general, i like to sing and play guitar so I'm looking for a band, they will have to ve very young, dudes my age don't do that anymore and most of them are dads"

I assume you see the massive incongruence between these statements? It is reality the that the thing you most passionately don't want to do is very likely the thing that is most beneficial to you. You don't want to do it because it is not part of who you are, but that is who you want to be. This is why it has to be done.

There's few faster cures for depression than showing yourself you're capable of doing things that make you uncomfortable.
klondike
Goal: Drop to 205lbs

Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:46 pm

I went to music production school in 2021 and started playing live in 2022… I made more friends in 2022 than I had in the previous 10. It’s seriously a great boon to your life to pursue music, even on a small scale.
natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:30 am

Thrice wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:22 pm
RogerRoger wrote:
What sport(s) or other activities do you like doing or think you might want to try?
I like to lift weights alone at home, i don't like gym environments and group sports in general, i like to sing and play guitar so I'm looking for a band, they will have to ve very young, dudes my age don't do that anymore and most of them are dads

I had some very crippling depression this days, a lot od thinking and questioning things and honestly feeling like a failure, when i look at my life i feel i lost all the battles, I'm still alive but i lost all the battles... I'm a guy in his 30' who survives delivering pizza, what a fucked up life, it more more honorable to die in war defending your country for example

The fact that woman start fucking at age 15 and don't need all this honesty blows my mind and fills me with resentment

Anyway since it's so dark here i decided to buy a flash today, will use it to practice some night photography and in general when there isn't much light outside
As I promised you a few months back, I would remain close to your log & support you when you hit dark moments like these.

This is one of those posts that make me think you're on the brink of quitting altogether.

It's time to hold on to the rope brother, and this is my attempt to help you.

First, I know what it feels like when you think nothing is going your way despite how hard you work.

Also, being a minority, I get the feeling that it's even tougher when you get this advice solely from people who are killing it with women yet look nothing like you.

That can make the feeling of loneliness & isolation even worse. Having no active, successful frame of references here in this forum, (or in general) can make this journey even harder.

All of this stuff matters more than many people understand.

I say all of this because I can understand many of the thoughts likely going through your brain right now.

You're at a crossroads. Life has dealt you every shitty hand possible, and now you're trying to find the strength to keep going.

So unfortunately, I don't have any comforting words.

I just want to remind you of the path that lays ahead of you and hopefully some of this gives you the strength to keep going:

- You're not white. You will have to work twice as hard for half the results. God doesn't care. The universe doesn't care. No one cares.
- If you're not blessed with some world-class trait, you need to stack the deck in your favor as much as possible.
- If you want hot women, a peak body isn't optional (Remember Klondike's Tushar post?)
- If you want hot women, a peak mindset isn't optional.
- Women want winners.
- Stop running from pain.
- Your complaints will fall on deaf ears.
- Your life is up to you to change.
- You have people to lean on here (like me) when you need support. Yet we can only support if you're taking action.
- You need rituals to build momentum in your life

I see you're off to take more photos, but if I can be honest, what's the point when you think the way you do?

For perspective, when I was going through my own down period and asked for feedback, the guys were quick to let me know that I'm still well overweight. My dating apps were always dead. Women never checked me out, and I felt invisible. I never got many of the IOI's that people talk about here. No one blowing me up asking me to meet, etc.

Yet the Gods of Pain & Agony being who they are, they don't care about any of this. They're only here to forge those who demand excellence in their lives.

Since that day, my #1 priority has become to lose my fat and finally be in shape for once. I've easily cried more in the past few months than I have in my entire life. Yet slowly, but surely I can see the man in the mirror changing. I'm getting tougher. Veins are starting to bulge on my biceps. I'm working out 15 times a week. There's a firestorm in me that demands the best of what life has to give.

I've also stopped reading 99% of the logs here. Not because they aren't valuable, but I literally can't relate to them. What they're enjoying is stuff I can't even fathom, so I have nothing to contribute. I have to set my own barometer for progress, and the best way to do it is by getting in your own lane to run your own race. My blinders are on.

I know the same can happen for you, but first, you gotta stop avoiding the hard things man.

I haven't heard anything lately about your gym routine, the books you're reading, social life you're trying to create, therapy sessions attended, etc. Your posting is also quite infrequent, and I think it would be helpful to show up daily. More profile bio pics are the last thing we need right now, brother.

I know there's an excellent version of you waiting to come out. You just need to give it permission to do so.

You got this, brother.

P.S. If you're absolutely, positively not sure where to start, read the post from The Dom in my sig.
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966