Thrice log. Is there someone that could give me personal help?

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:46 pm

i'm curious to know what guys even mean with "text game", in my opinion there's no such thing as text game, results depends on looks and pictures. I deleted my account and created a fake one using a male model, suddenly no ghosting, girls engaged and asked questions, a 29 girl from marocco wanted to send me pics and videos of her pussy and invited me to fuck in her car...this woman is muslim supposedly

i opened girls with texts like "i like your tits let's go out", the answer most of the time was yes

i even matched the indian girl that texted me first, in my real profile her answer was "i'll let you know" when asked her when she's free, with the male model she wanted day a same day date and was thirsty as fuck. Also she unmatched me after i asked if sh's indian, low attraction, low tolerance. Fucking animals.

a lot of the girls i matched with model are girls i matched with my real profile too, some of them texted me first just like they opened the model first, and this is good news, the difference between me and the model is not huge, but i disagree that the convertion rate is up to me and my text game
the gave me one word answers in my real profile and wanted a same day date and engaged way more with the model, i disagree that you can change that with text game, when they give those one word answers they've already decided you're not worth it

you can lose an opportunity with bad texting, you can't create one with great text game, you can be bad at texting and lose girls or be good at texting, good a texting is neutral, i dont think there's levels to texting, you can be bad or normal

the guy from playing with fire showing some eamples of difficult girls he was able to convert with great texting over several days or even weeks, sorry to tell you, those conversation are FAKE. After living almost your entire life on the internet you should be able to to tell whats fake and whats not. Most of the conversation he's posting are fake

The girl i matched with my real profile and with the fake profile are proof it's all about improving looks and pictures, they engaged more and had more energy with the model, now you might say water is wet we're not models so we have to work more, what i'm saying is i dont believe you can level this with texting, once the texting is normal all you can do is improve pictures and looks

except simping by asking more questions and free validation i dont know what to do, THEY are the ones that decide if the conversation will be boring or not, not us. they decide you're not worth it because you're not attractive enough and only deserve one word answers.

Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:50 pm

Did that make you feel better? Hope it did.

Pure ego preservation, until you drop the disbelief you will never progress.
Thrice

Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:15 pm

pancakemouse wrote:

what ego preservation? i matched the same girls with the fake profile and didnt require any texting and wanted to date that same night, those same girls were boring and only gave me one word answers every 5 days on my real profile. If you're theory is that with great texting you give her a dopamine hit and she gets wet, welll i don't believe it. I already created my real profile again and started recieving one word answers again, what do you even mean with texting, all you can do is ask more questions or ask her out, it dipends on how much you're wiling to simp and give free attention.

Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:34 pm

Thrice wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:46 pm
i'm curious to know what guys even mean with "text game", in my opinion there's no such thing as text game, results depends on looks and pictures. I deleted my account and created a fake one using a male model, suddenly no ghosting, girls engaged and asked questions, a 29 girl from marocco wanted to send me pics and videos of her pussy and invited me to fuck in her car...this woman is muslim supposedly

i opened girls with texts like "i like your tits let's go out", the answer most of the time was yes

i even matched the indian girl that texted me first, in my real profile her answer was "i'll let you know" when asked her when she's free, with the male model she wanted day a same day date and was thirsty as fuck. Also she unmatched me after i asked if sh's indian, low attraction, low tolerance. Fucking animals.
Why would you waste your time doing this?

Chadfish experiments are pointless. It literally just confirms common knowledge that everyone already knows. If you're a 10/10 chad out of the girls league, you can say almost anything you want. This is common knowledge. Why waste your time and blackpill yourself further? It doesn't help you get closer to succeeding.

It is true. A hot guy can say the most ridiculously uncalibrated shit ever and succeed. But believe it or not, there will be girls who are turned off by it. Blackpill is a strong thing but there are girls with self-respect who will not tolerate bad behavior from a guy no matter how hot he is. Women aren't like us, they are less forgiving of bad behavior in relation to looks. Men don't care as much. Although there's definitely self-respecting men who wouldn't tolerate bad behavior from a girl no matter how hot she is.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~444/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
pancakemouse

Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:04 pm

Thrice wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:15 pm
pancakemouse wrote:

what ego preservation?
When you're failing at something, the ego never wants to take responsibility. It looks for all excuses to blame everything else but itself.

You can see this in yourself and several other guys on this forum.

Until you experience ego death and put yourself in the arms of those that have walked this path before you and follow their advice, you will not progress.
Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:21 am

COPE COPE COPE.

Sorry if this post is rude or insulting. Maybe thats what you need to hear. You are being fucking retarded dude. Pancake is right, but let me tell you another thing thats majorly holding you back: Your ignorance and low IQ. Most ignorant people don't want to admit this though. The more ignorant they are, the more stubborn they are to their ignorance.

The best thing you could do for yourself is to go and bash your head to a wall and repeat "I am a fucking retard, my opinions are stupid, worthless and i should blindly listen to Pancake and other chads(olaf;)) on the forum"

Make that your morning routine. 3x12.

I read your intro post. Almost 3 year ago you posted that. 3 years later you are still doing the same retarded shit, making model accounts to confirm that the sky is indeed blue. You have any idea how much men simp for hot girls? Same shit opposite way. It's the way the world works you dumbass. you might aswell complain that there exists rich kids while you are not. thats how childish your complaining is.

"text game" is simply a term for META to get a girl out on a date using a mobile phone. Meta stands for = Most effective tactic available. Ofc it exists.

But you know better right? there is no such thing as most effective tactic to get girls out using texts and PWF is a giant liar, so am I and pancake. Thrice the self acclaimed 35 year old incel knows how shit works!!!

i gave you a tip for a tool that would massively help you with texting, instead of humbly trying to use it, you return here saying the creator is a scammer and liar, with no comment on wether you tried the app or not. You also dont bother translating your screenshots so people here can see whats up.

geez dude. you ought to be ashamed of yourself. go fuckin check yourself and drop the massive bitch attitude
Aspiring style consultant and dating photographer: https://www.instagram.com/styleframed001/
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:05 am

Lol how do you think I've been able to go on ~200 dates

My looks are 5 levels below yours, I have to deal with a lot more shit than you do, and yet, I am getting them out

Texting is just a basic standard you have to nail

I will text these chicks, for weeks, btw. They are assholes to me, also. They're rude to me, shit test, blow me off. Many leads, go nowhere. They confirm, and don't show. They give next to no investment. Welcome to women, You are here to get laid and get results. You are not here to fix the world. That is not your responsibility. Fix yourself and get results. And get on with it like the rest of us....

I am entering this space more, and I am committed to honesty and transparency. I'll tell you, and everyone else, the truth, and give you realistic expectations. People didn't tell me the truth, and it was not helpful. It does piss me off, but now, I will stop this from happening to others and tell them the raw truth.

For you:

You have no looks issues, so your complaints are pure mental illness & trauma.

We know you do not have SMV issues, because you get matches. If you didn't get many, like myself, you'd be able to complain, and the guys would likely be understanding and sympathetic. You will see very few people criticising me for my complaints, because they know if they switched bodies with me for a week, it'd be over. ;-)

Yes, you are right in some sense. Looks are king.

But anyone who isn't a high SMV & attractive guy, will need text game.

I ignore those men, they don't exist to me. Leave them to live in easy mode reality. You go work, and create success. Stop tormenting yourself with these experiments. I block those men out, and live in my own reality.

Also, if you think Alex is telling lies, you're dead wrong buddy. Me and Scotty speak to him, and he is a great dude. He has been very cool to us, man, and we're doing part 2 with him next week.

Work on letting go of having to get your texting down.

If you were to approach with me, you'd see how one has to FIGHT at a lower level of looks. I have to plough for hours and hours and hours, flip every stone, to find one gal who will at least chat. The gals who will atleast chat, are often the bottom of the bottom, absolute trolls who smell like cheese. Welcome to women. It's like this, for many dudes. Most girls, are rude pricks. My friends, who are better looking than me, just stare in awe that I actually keep going, after getting obliterated again and again. The people who approached with me, know I do not quit, never throw in the towel, and I battle these women and do not let them stop me from living a good life. Because if you lose your willingness to fight for a better life, it's over.

In the SMP, the lower you are in looks/SMV, it just becomes uglier, murkier, more traumatic, treatment gets worse, and you have to be a stone cold gangster to keep going. At the bottom, where there's rats, where it's dark, where it smells and no one wants to be, you will see how women will find new, innovative ways to truly disappoint you and break your heart, for no reason.

The rest of us, deal with it, and just find ways to get laid. Players, take it in their stride, and do the work. Regardless. Whatever it takes to win.

...And you are out here, as a good looking man, complaining about having to learn some text game.

Fucking unbelievable. You should be punished by switching bodies with me for a week. Then you will WISH your problems were just texting, LMAO!

You should know this, Mo, and that you don't have the right to complain right now.

You should know, people like me, and there are others here, put in YEARS of work, and still get bad reception, treatment, ghosting, and don't see any of the "fruits of labour" we were told would be our future.

That is just the way it is.

And it isn't anything to do with you. We have to play the card we're dealt, alright?

Learn text game. And you gotta keep working on your mind.

Or you will, rightfully, continue to get destroyed by the Nordic Chad, Olaf above (good lawd that was a brutal post lol)

I am not so brutal, it's not my style.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Thrice

Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:00 am

Olafsmash wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:21 am
"text game" is simply a term for META to get a girl out on a date using a mobile phone. Meta stands for = Most effective tactic available. Ofc it exists.
of course it exists, you can say that you're an ex rapist and lose the girl or do things right. The question is how much you can do with texting, does it count for 1% or 50% etc. Again, the playing with fire guy is using fake screenshots that are very easy to create.
Yesterday i watched a video where he was showing what to do when the girl gives one word answers and is not invested, first the girl is not giving one word answers, aqnd then she ghosts, he texts her again and makes her invested, she ghosts again, he double texts her, she's invested again and after some cringy back and worth she asks him if he has a condom...you believe this stuff and i'm the one low iq?

by the way when i sexualized the conversation with the model male profile all the girls who were sexual chickened out and removed the match, they are afraid of meeting a model after beign too s exual, the playing with fire guy is not even good looking. Either the convos are fake or the girls are 3's

can you show me some of your tinder conversations? maybe the ones who started with the girl giving one word answers like mine

Thrice

Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:42 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:34 pm
Why would you waste your time doing this?
it was tosee if texting really makes a difference and can convert girls that would otherwise ghost

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:05 am
Lol how do you think I've been able to go on ~200 dates
200 dates is amazing man, i have hundreds of useless matches, i find hard to believe that better texting can change things, can you give me an example of some of your conversations? maybe some girls that started out by giving one word answers and you were still able to get her to agree to a date with good texting

i'm talking with a yo milf from tinder, we moved for watsap and she asked for a selfie, i kinda panicked because i dont have a selfie where i look good, this goes to show you have to prepare some fake selfies in advance
now the only one i have is this one with the cat, i feel i look lame and not good, After getting covid for 2 weeks i'm not in the best shape, i need to lose the 4 pounds i gained and take care of my skin again cto remove inflamation cause i literally ate sweets and junk for 3 weeks between christmas and covid vacation, but she asked for a selfie this morning. either i make her wait and send this one with the cat, what do you think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thrice

Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:17 am

The milf keed engaging, iket her invested by asking her question that made her write a wall of texts, also asked her for oictures and she sent me pic oh fe5r in different outfits...she doesent have a great face though, i like girl 8/22...not43.

i had again a number of girl not trplying, no one to this day showed how text game works, never seen an axample, the playing with fire guy has writing entire paraghraphs and calls the video "how to deal with ghots".
Sometimes i sna and get angry, today is ent the same massage to all girls, i sent a GIF of a woman swallowing a banana and "how many banana supplirs you're chatting with at the same time, its hard to keep uh? anyay if you've already found a front banana i can give you mine, it s very good for back activities"

ooops within 5 seconds they unmatch, and some peope even say that girls dont look at their phone very often, they all unmatch, they all already had the phone in their hands and it was 8am

they have to like your face, i have a problem with animals, why can i hav matches with girls that like my face and only deal with them? the problem is them not us, we have to deal wuth girls that dont like your face but still want attention

man invent tecnology, woman fucks it up and make it useless...not the first happens i guess

my next step is new pictures and new clothes

pancakemouse

Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:22 pm

Thrice wrote:
i had again a number of girl not trplying, no one to this day showed how text game works, never seen an axample, the playing with fire guy has writing entire paraghraphs and calls the video "how to deal with ghots".
Sometimes i sna and get angry, today is ent the same massage to all girls, i sent a GIF of a woman swallowing a banana and "how many banana supplirs you're chatting with at the same time, its hard to keep uh? anyay if you've already found a front banana i can give you mine, it s very good for back activities"
I hope you can agree that text game certainly doesn't work like THAT.

How to learn text game? Try, fail, understand why you failed, improve, fail again, repeat. No one is going to show you one example that makes you understand.
Thrice

Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:58 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
No one is going to show you one example that makes you understand.
why is it a secret sect or something? the other user the other day called me low ig, i asked him for example of his text game he disappeared, how can you learn without examples?

Based on what i heard there should be hundred of examples of guy that got ghosted, double texted triple texted until they got the date. I would also like to see example of someone that got ghosted after the first message and double texted, got the girl engageg till the date

Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:48 pm

Thrice wrote:
The milf keed engaging, iket her invested by asking her question that made her write a wall of texts, also asked her for oictures and she sent me pic oh fe5r in different outfits...she doesent have a great face though, i like girl 8/22...not43.

ooops within 5 seconds they unmatch, and some peope even say that girls dont look at their phone very often, they all unmatch, they all already had the phone in their hands and it was 8am

they have to like your face, i have a problem with animals, why can i hav matches with girls that like my face and only deal with them? the problem is them not us, we have to deal wuth girls that dont like your face but still want attention

man invent tecnology, woman fucks it up and make it useless...not the first happens i guess

my next step is new pictures and new clothes
You sent that message to girls and you're surprised they unmatched you?

As Pancake said, there's not one sole screenshot that is going to teach you text game. Also, I'm not really a fan of PWF. A lot of the shit they write seems kinda cringe to me.

Yes, many girls on dating apps just want attention with no real intention of meeting up. That comes with the territory. Either you suck it up and accept it, or don't use online dating. I know where you're coming from. On a bad day this can frustrate the hell out of me too. But it's part of the process.

The way you deal with it is not overinvesting in girls who seem uninterested, and unmatching them as soon as you find out they're a timewaster.

Also who told you that girls don't look at their phones often? Of course they do, rather they're just flooded with matches and it's overwhelming and hard to keep up.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~444/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
pancakemouse

Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:21 pm

Thrice wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:58 pm
pancakemouse wrote:
No one is going to show you one example that makes you understand.
why is it a secret sect or something? the other user the other day called me low ig, i asked him for example of his text game he disappeared, how can you learn without examples?

Based on what i heard there should be hundred of examples of guy that got ghosted, double texted triple texted until they got the date. I would also like to see example of someone that got ghosted after the first message and double texted, got the girl engageg till the date
Double texting essentially does not work and is not worth the effort:
https://pancakemouse.wordpress.com/2022 ... ame-leads/
https://pancakemouse.wordpress.com/2018 ... ead-leads/

You basically need to be working with a group or a mentor who will critique your texts in real time. That's the only real way to learn.

I would share you a screenshot of what I text but all you'd do is copy and paste my lines and then you'd complain about it not working because you don't know the context.
Thrice

Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:23 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:48 pm
You sent that message to girls and you're surprised they unmatched you?
who said i'm surprised? it was to show that every girl that ghosts actually keps reading tinder, even at 8 am they unmatch, there's this idea that you have to wait because for some girls tinder is not a ptiority and they only log every 3/4 days, its not true based on my experiment