Thrice log. Is there someone that could give me personal help?

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:19 pm

Thrice wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:47 am
first she said friday, now she was saying i can't on friday lets meet saturday, very receptive and talkative but the last girl that flaked was way more receptive and flirty and still flaked
Meeting Saturday actually shows a pretty considerable degree of commitment, because Saturday night is a big going out night
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~444/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:39 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:19 pm
Thrice wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:47 am
first she said friday, now she was saying i can't on friday lets meet saturday, very receptive and talkative but the last girl that flaked was way more receptive and flirty and still flaked
Meeting Saturday actually shows a pretty considerable degree of commitment, because Saturday night is a big going out night
yeah but i lost the match, i can't allow my scarcity situation to make me do things like creating another profile to look for her. I might do it in the future, usually when tinder starts to shadow ban me i delete and change sim and match many old girls again, but i wont do it in advance just for her
I already feel like a cuck after that flake
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
Thrice

Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:43 pm

the girl i had a date with tomorrow just changed idea, she said my profile looks fake, also another "girl" (39yo) said she wants to grab a drink tomorrow, after that asked if my pics are recent, my age is 25 on tinder so what does even mean, she said some people use old pics, anyway she ghosted after. I matched some cute girls that ghosted, tinder is a display of female sexual power, they are living their life while we're chasing like dogs and it's just fueling my incel rage and hatred towards woman
i asked some girls how many ex's they have, the average is 7/8 bodycount, and i'm talking about 20 yo, no wonder they don't give two fucks, they have all the man they want and fuck a lot, they're not desperate, i'm the desparate incel without a life

i'm not enthusiastic about tinder anymore, i almost feel bad at every new match and i already know they will ghost, in fact now i'm the one ghosting, knowing they will ghost i stop texting first, i feel emotionally emotionally and the fact that 90% of girls will fuck this weekend while i'm here at 35 begging like a cuck and trying to learn "text game" really messes with my head

maybe i should delete tinder and just work to get the money for a car and aapproach on weekends. I didn't get any lay from night game also but at least i was getting numbers and real human interactions. I also really need a car, all the girls i had dates planned with are not in my city, the girl i accidentally unmatched was at 40 miles distance

september
Name: Loki
Goal: master game
Motto: wagmi

Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:27 pm

Thrice wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:43 pm
tinder is a display of female sexual power, they are living their life while we're chasing like dogs and it's just fueling my incel rage and hatred towards woman
YOU are fueling your incel rage and hatred towards women

there still seems to be a lack of realization on your end that you are actively choosing what data to look at in reality and which stories to tell yourself from that data. you are much more in control of your thought processes than you think. this can change, has changed for plenty of other guys, and must change for you to be successful. even aside from the fact that changing your thought processes will lead to way more physical rewards in the real world, it's also super worth it in itself because it's way more pleasant to live in a positive mental world than a negative one

truthfully speaking the level of, specifically, 'incel' rage here is retarded

you have top 20% looks

literally all the other controllable shit in your life is what's bottom 20% and holding you back

so how in flying fuck do you have permission to be an incel? ive seen too many people with way worse looks and starting with an equal lifestyle, get way more ahead of you, because they took themselves seriously instead of this endless tranny fantasy you have going on of being desired solely like a girl. id at least respect you for all the feminine behaviour you emitted if you actually chopped your dick off and started taking e pills but instead you're in a male space for developing masculinity and all you do is feminine complain about not being desired in a female enough way because theres hotter girls in guys bodies out there. is your log secretly an ad for someone on the forums to come top you? is that why theres so many feminine behaviours in it?

dont you want to rage at shit you can actually control and would make you happier once you fixed it?

anyway all that aside i see youve been doing better with dating and taking action and this is looks like just more of a down period for you especially with winter depression etc. overall good progress
0/10000 lays, 582.94 underage approaches, 8 seconds nofap, 929 day streak complaining + no action
schizoposting log
schizo voice notes telegram channel
best value photoshoot in north america
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:26 am

Yeah, you're just hurt, man.

Your void, creates your values.

You had a decade+ of inceldom, and in that time, saw the rest of the world get on with their lives, while you were rotting.

I know how brutal this is, as I was there.

This, absolutely traumatises you, to the bone. It did me.

The time for healing from this, can be a while. I can be good for a while, and feel awesome, and then, I too still have all consuming emotional pain that seems to come out of nowhere.

That, I think, is part of having a truly painful past. And what I have found, is that it is part of you that you have to make peace with, and accept. It doesn't really go away. You just learn the skill of acceptance and moving along with life regardless.

You will slowly learn this. I can see, in subtle ways, that you are.

I think the rage coming out, and you processing it, letting go of it, is good.

Stay with it.

I have to, and so do you.

Yeah, Tinder and online dating is not great. It's not great for many of us. You know I barely get any matches, at all, after a lot of work on myself. Most of mine, are also, not even close to cute, dude. They're very meh. Many are fat also, man.

You just go through it, run the numbers game, and with sheer endurance, I promise you, some positive experiences will come.

There is no real alternative, dude. I have tried to find a way out. There's none. You just gotta go through with it.

You just cannot quit, no matter how tough it gets.

You simply can't.

Life, gets better, once you get some results, and start to move beyond this stuff. There is real beauty and decency in the world, you just have to look outside of dating for much of this, and within the dating mission, you will only survive if you can become stoic and accept all of this stuff, and be totally OK with it

-R
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:59 am

I will add one more thing...........

This is more of a spiritual post, though you may not agree, I personally do believe in God and seek strength in my own journey

The Universe WILL Test Your Commitment

As you grow, and find ways to obtain what you seek, the Universe, or God, whichever you prefer, will test you...

First, you have the losing streaks

Then, you have the bitter defeats

The depression, the sleepless nights

The mind torture

Your entire being almost collapses, and you want a way out. The pain can be soul crushing. You want to blow your brains out.

.....And yet, somehow, you persist

The betrayals, the backstabbing, people who you trusted, letting you down. I can tell you no end of absolutely insane shit that has taken place in my own journey, which does not make the log, or anywhere else dude.

Knives pulled at me, mugging attempts, all sorts of crazy hostility.

Denied service, not allowed into venues and spaces, though they let my other friends.

All fucking sorts, homie.

Grinding for multiple years, and getting ghosted to fuck. Getting some weird ass treatment.

Being in no uncertain terms made to confront where you stack up. At the bottom.

You say you got 400 matches on Tinder? Do you know that I have not had that many, combined, total, since I started this shit. LMAO.

ANYONE who has a goal, who is serious, and who has stuck his head above the parapet, is going to get the wrath, homie.

I was on RxMuscle's AfterHour's show (300,000+ subscribers on YouTube) with my fucking brother, Scotty, who has my back and supports me every day of my life. I thoroughly enjoyed talking to Dave Palumbo, John Romano, Gregg Valentino. These men, were so cool to me, and praised my transformation:

What you also have to consider, is literally hundreds of racist comments flooding in, about how I am brown, must stink of curry, am an Uber driver, all sorts of just low level racist idiocy. These people are sickened by me, dude, though they do not know me. You should see my social media DMs, dude.

A few days ago, I posted a pic of when I used to be fat, on my socials. In one day, all the chicks who I'd been chatting to IG, unfollowed. The day game and online leads, just poof. They saw I used to be fat, felt some negative emotion - poof! No thanks. I don't even blame them.

I've had women I was legit dating, 3-4 dates, and properly interested in, find my forum log, and consider finding ways to pursue a cancellation of sorts. Yup.

I am also going to tell you, that it does not get better.

The lows, continue to come.

You just get stronger.

The guys who said they were going to go out and achieve something, told the Universe they were serious.

When the tests came, they folded.

I don't even blame them. I have wanted to quit, many times.

.....But the guys who you see, who actually got what they're looking for, are the 1% of men who actually paid the price in blood, sweat, and tears.

That is the great equaliser, dude.

Not your looks.

Not your game.

But your fucking heart and soul.

I am low SMV. Most women, consider me f**king ugly. I know, because I can see how they receive me, and how they receive others. No part of me, is mad about that, because I am completely at peace with my value as a male, which does not come from my exterior, but the warrior spirit I have, and the ability to come back and continue moving when I get shat on, every month of this journey dude.

That, to me, is the guy, who will finally, somehow make it.

And for a guy like me, a down low rat from dirt nothing, just to breathe that rarified air at the top of the mountain for one second, just one second, I will be able to die a god damn champion because I made it despite the odds and did not quit.

......WILL YOU SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOURSELF?

DO NOT LET ME HEAR YOU ARE GOING TO F**KING QUIT TINDER AGAIN OR I WILL GO TO ITALY AND WHIP YOUR ASS SO BADLY YOU WILL THINK GOD HIMSELF WAS SHITTING ON YOU

I believe in you, hardcore, and you must understand I am a stubborn, weird, autistic man. I reject the notion that a man of your looks must accept this situation, wholeheartedly. This thought sickens me to the bone and I reject this for any man who has the looks you do. God I am pissed off now.

Back to work........

-R
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:14 am

Despite the pain you’re feeling now, you’re a million times improved now compared to 5+ years ago on GLL when you had like -40ish karma.

Regarding that girl’s question vs the age you put, the correct answer is yes.

That said OLD blows. Most of the girls I’ve dated from OLD are just the most boring souless husks imaginable. That said, that’s a selection bias, since I’m basically only swiping right on top picks, and most of them don’t have bios. My profile also comes off too much as brain-dead IG model, so it’s no wonder.

So you have a few choices: continue to improve your photos (and your life) so that you’re loving your life and matching with (and banging) more interesting girls (that girl who was giving you 1-3 word replicas I would’ve unmatched after her 3rd lackluster response) after another 5-7 years pass by.

Or, ditch OLD (at least for now) and focus more on improving your life.

In any case, maybe dial back OLD if it is fucking with your mental state. Your mindset is important for sure but it depends on what you’re exposing yourself too.

Cheers mate, wishing you peace and prosperity one of these days.
Thrice

Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:08 pm

So they ready the questione but don't answer, Animals...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:14 pm

Why havent you tried the AI text app i suggested a few weeks back? It will be a life saviour for you. Firetexts it is called.
Aspiring style consultant and dating photographer: https://www.instagram.com/styleframed001/
Thrice

Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:53 pm

september wrote:
is your log secretly an ad for someone on the forums to come top you? is that why theres so many feminine behaviours in it?
you got me😂
september wrote:
literally all the other controllable shit in your life is what's bottom 20% and holding you back
i will take new pictures, the problem is with social pics as i dont have friends, i can pay people at the skate park to pose with me and create photoshop composites or use AI to get cooler pictures with social proof, likeme singing live or playing guitar

i dont work as a pizza delivery anymore, i have a decent job now i dont have to be ashamed of but only make 1100k, not enough to buy a car, i match with girls in other cities, and i lift 5 times a week also, what else should i do?
Olafsmash wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:14 pm
Why havent you tried the AI text app i suggested a few weeks back? It will be a life saviour for you. Firetexts it is called.
the idea looks scummy as fuck but i would still buy it because the dude is putting in a lot of effort to create free youtubes videos, so it would be like donating money to someone who deserve it, but it's not available in europe
MakingAComeback wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:59 am
What you also have to consider, is literally hundreds of racist comments flooding in, about how I am brown, must stink of curry, am an Uber driver, all sorts of just low level racist idiocy. These people are sickened by me, dude, though they do not know me. You should see my social media DMs, dude.
they are disgusting, you know those type ofguys, they do the same and insult evrybody on their forums, they're jokes are always racist too. You can also notice they never show their faces, so they are troll. I admire for having the balls to show your face from day one and still not ashamed of putting on social media your journey. They unfallow because they felt some negative emotions, man woman are so nasty, the part of me that used to love and respect woman died years ago for this exact reason. I used to be fat too and noticed the difference in treatment too, i approached young girls and got numbers from club, than i remembered how they used to treat me when i was fat and just blocked them without asking for a date. I agree thats trauma that makes snap and it's nt very studied because society dont really care about man.

Thank you brother, i will keep pushing i promise, i'm one those guys,people come and go and i'm always here after many years. no plan b and burned the bridges years ago. Nowhere to go actually.I love you brother and feel your pain, we will make it

Thank god when i have a mental breakdown dosent last much, i also noticed that benzos really work to calm myself down immediatly, i know that stuff is bad but it really work. Letting the angry brain activity shorten your life is bad also, perhaps way more than benzos
Last edited by Thrice on Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:01 pm

Yes it is. I have it.
Aspiring style consultant and dating photographer: https://www.instagram.com/styleframed001/
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:20 pm

Thrice wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:08 pm
So they ready the questione but don't answer, Animals...
You built zero comfort. Just plow, plow, plow. You don't even know anything about her, nor she about you. Why would she waste her holiday time to go out with you?

To her, YOU'RE the animal.
Thrice

Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:27 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:20 pm
You built zero comfort.
building confort with this level of pictures i have means getting ghosted, i'm not retarded, at my actual level they ghost, might as well ask for a date immediately until i get new pcitures and new photone/sim/profile. I have been ghosted like 300 hundred times, it gets tiring, i know you believe in game, build attraction,etc, and your life revolves around that, i really respect that but i have a hard time believing i can keep same pictures and learn to pull with text game. i agree you can suck and lose them though

SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:48 am

Thrice wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:27 pm
building confort with this level of pictures i have means getting ghosted,
Why are you rejecting yourself ?

By not following pancake's advice (that he gave many times), you decide to reject yourself, because you're not trying to optimize your chance to get laid. You say you follow PwF, even him, in his videos mention the fact that you shouldn't go for the close too early.

I'd personally dig into that. Maybe you don't really want to put the effort to get laid because something is still blocking you.

It's easier to say "my pictures are the problem" or "they're animals" than "maybe I'm doing something wrong".

Your profile gets matches (more than I ever had), some girls even directly starts the conversation with you. Stop thinking that your pictures are the issues.

If what you've been doing is not working, time to change the way you approach things.
MakingAComeback

Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:19 am

Thrice wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:53 pm

they are disgusting, you know those type ofguys, they do the same and insult evrybody on their forums, they're jokes are always racist too. You can also notice they never show their faces, so they are troll. I admire for having the balls to show your face from day one and still not ashamed of putting on social media your journey. They unfallow because they felt some negative emotions, man woman are so nasty, the part of me that used to love and respect woman died years ago for this exact reason. I used to be fat too and noticed the difference in treatment too, i approached young girls and got numbers from club, than i remembered how they used to treat me when i was fat and just blocked them without asking for a date. I agree thats trauma that makes snap and it's nt very studied because society dont really care about man.

Thank you brother, i will keep pushing i promise, i'm one those guys,people come and go and i'm always here after many years. no plan b and burned the bridges years ago. Nowhere to go actually.I love you brother and feel your pain, we will make it

Thank god when i have a mental breakdown dosent last much, i also noticed that benzos really work to calm myself down immediatly, i know that stuff is bad but it really work. Letting the angry brain activity shorten your life is bad also, perhaps way more than benzos
Yeah they are idiots tbh, it doesn't even register to me though, remember, the forum here is totally mixed. White, black, Asian, brown. No one gives 2 fucks. They just value hard work. Most of my mentors and advisors, who got me to where I am today, look different from me. Pancake, The Dom, and Rags are white. Well, Pancake is technically brown. But the point still stands. Dante, is brown, sure. Timmy Turner, was black, and he was the one who took a MASSIVE gamble on my autistic ass and let me move in with him.

Andy and Radical, opened so many doors for me in my life, it's insane. They insisted that I was worthy, that I had value, and they demanded that I be able to succeed in life also. They did a lot for me.

Scotty, if you know who that is - he is the reason GLL exists, has proven to be an incredible ally to me. He has opened doors for me, and he backs me, believes in me, and wants to see me have epic abundance. He is a very, very great dude. For instance, he welcomed me to come on the RxMuscle show with him, man, all these little things, add up, and build your brand and image. We're going on some other big shows soon, also. Without Scotty, do you think I would be allowed in these rooms? No. He, is a man of true integrity - "my biz partner is with me, and unless he can come on too, I won't". That, is a true bro.

Men who are of substance, do not care, We value hard work. You only need a few solid men in your corner in this life to fucking slay. I show my face and am open with the whole world that I am a self improvement guy, and I cold approach. I will always stand firm to my beliefs and will apologise to no one for trying to find a quality woman to start a family with. Period.

Fortunately for you, you have us at Winner Within, we have your back.

Yeah, you are even spotting how you are having trauma responses. I now know, you are definitely healing. This was how it was for me and in my log.

This stuff, has probably left deep scars, like it did for me, I can't promise you they go away, but I can promise you, that the pain does subside a lot, and you find more healing and love for humanity. I still have, a tonne of love, for people, animals, nature. All that. You will find, in your core, you were never a hateful and hurt person at all. You just got wounded. And when that wound starts to recover, you will see, that you are just a person like everyone else.

Dating, and women, in today's market, is definitely a very sticky situation. Where you are now, tbh, is just self sabotage. Sorry man. But you will overcome this roadblock.

You will start learning text game, and convert so many more of these leads.

I have to be persistent AF to get dates. I am a true bonafide hustler and though I have less than 1% of your matches, because I am a very, very hard man, I am able to push those small number of leads into dates (~200 dates so far) and lays.

So, there is no evidence to suggest you will not be able to do the same.

This, can take a while to nail down. Just to get my first fucking matches, took 6 months of grinding. Not for a date or a lay. A match. I whined a little, but I worked my butt off, and stayed with it.

This persistence has produced outcomes.

I share this, to allow you to work on your own underlying thinking, and ingrain some better persistence and consistency.

Your blocks and self sabotage behaviours, you actually understand. You will, hence, start to heal. I know, because I had these. In my own case, they took a long, long time to start to weaken.

Just being honest.

Thanks for the kind words brother, all things that are worthwhile in life, bring challenges.

The guy who will succeed, is the guy with true pain tolerance.

Believe it or not, people with tough backgrounds, have some advantages in this game of success. They are strong and resilient. I have seen so many men, just quit. This is an action oriented forum, and I have seen, very few have true fortitude. Most, get some results and outcomes, and just stop pushing themselves. Fold into comfort.

It is possible to take another avenue, the warriors path, where the training of darkness, actually becomes a great strength.........

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi