Sam's AA Program Log (Day8)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:00 am

Sam Jeu wrote: ↑
Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:47 pm
All the drills went good, I can't understand why some girls don't even stop to tell the time but nevermind, I hope for them they become nicer one day.
Some people just have shitty personalities. Its good that you seem to not let it get to you.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:31 pm

I can't understand why some girls don't even stop to tell the time but nevermind, I hope for them they become nicer one day.
It has a lot to do with how you say it. You pretty much have to demand their attention then ask for the time. I wouldn't worry about it. You'll naturally get better just from doing more days.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
β˜€οΈ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
πŸ‡°πŸ‡· Moved to Korea Post
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Sam Jeu
Name: Sam
Goal: Finish GLL AA Program
Motto: Experience more

Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:10 pm

Day 9a:
Time, Time + Have you been ?, Time + have you been + Did you like it
X5

Today felt boring, it felt like the first week was super fun and I was excited to begin the program but now I feel like it's always the same thing and I'm not moving forward. I know it's always like that with new project, you're excited in the beginning and then you arrive to a wall and want to stop, that's exactly why I'm not going to stop and burst through that wall.

Also today I was trying to find a way to make it smooth when I ask if she liked the restaurant even if she answered that she never been there. That's when I understood that I shouldn't try to be smooth, the opposite the program is made to learn to not give a fuck so from now on I will focus on enjoying awkward interactions.

I did only 5 girls in 1h30 today so will have to do 10 more tomorrow.

Total number of interactions since day 1 : 66
Manganiello

Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:44 pm

That's when I understood that I shouldn't try to be smooth, the opposite the program is made to learn to not give a fuck so from now on I will focus on enjoying awkward interactions.
Exactly man.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Toast

Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:06 pm

Today felt boring, it felt like the first week was super fun and I was excited to begin the program but now I feel like it's always the same thing and I'm not moving forward.
Its funny that your mentioned it being boring, cuz just a week ago it took you said a bit to even start day 4 and now its getting easy. Just shows that the program is working. Boring is good cuz it means your getting used to exposing yourself to situations that were once difficult.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Sam Jeu

Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:04 pm

Day 9b:

Took me a lot of time to finish this day like I said I didn't like it but now that I'm done I'm super motivated to do the next ones !

Some funny stuff happened:
I think there is a girl in my street that I asked her for the time twice this week so she laughed when telling me the time but in a nice way and she is very hot
When I asked a girl about a restaurant she answered me she didn't know it then when I asked if she liked it she looked at me weird and told me yeah yeah its very good.
Another one just laughed and told me that she didn't know it.

I had a date from OKCupid this week, it was nice but too friendly I have to learn to be more sexual, I kissed her in the end, then another day I went to her place but couldn't do the move to have sex and all the conversations were just friendly again.

Also I listened to Andy and Manganiello podcast about their AA program, I felt a bit of anxiety listening to what they had to do to finish the program but overall it gave me a lot of motivation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sipj01DTWw4

Total number of interactions since day 1: 76
Manganiello

Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:24 pm

Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:04 pm
Also I listened to Andy and Manganiello podcast about their AA program, I felt a bit of anxiety listening to what they had to do to finish the program but overall it gave me a lot of motivation:
Honestly 90%+ of the time it will feel like how today and yesterday went.

It slowly builds up day after day. What seems crazy on week 5, ends up putting you to sleep once you get there.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Sam Jeu

Sun May 02, 2021 6:24 pm

Day 10a:
I didn't do the program since 3 days already because I partied too much this week end.
I forced myself to go out today but I couldn't do anything, I don't think it was because of anxiety, maybe lack of motivation, or both of them. Anyway it was weird. I will show up again tomorrow and hope it will be better. I hate losing time on the program I want to finish it fast.
Sin Silver
Name: Silver
Goal: Build a career
Motto: You're responsible for your own happiness

Sun May 02, 2021 6:29 pm

Yesterday night was Saturday night, I had to go to a club with friends which was 40 min by walk from my place so instead of taking a cab I decided to go by walk and do my drills during my walk. It felt great to know that now all my walks are going to be super fun and that I can go everywhere by walking and do my drills. Also it's nice to walk and leave his phone in the pocket

I'm glad to hear your enjoying the drills. When you get 'in the zone' and get that social momentum going, it's an amazing feeling. Keep it up!
Toast

Mon May 03, 2021 4:43 am

Sun May 02, 2021 6:24 pm
I will show up again tomorrow and hope it will be better. I hate losing time on the program I want to finish it fast.
Everyone has some hiccups, Nothing to worry about as long as you get right back into it. No need to rush, in fact I would advise you take it slow. The more time and thought you put into maximizing the results of the program the better.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Sam Jeu

Mon May 03, 2021 4:46 pm

Day 10a:

So, yesterday I said I couldn't do any drills and I thought it was more because of a lack of motivation and not because of anxiety.
Today I understood it was anxiety... It's crazy the length the brain is ready to go to find excuses...
I bitched out of 5 girls straight in 5 minutes so I punished myself by stopping. And tomorrow I'm gonna start again from day 9 instead of day 10, and if I bitched out again, then from day 8, etc.

I was thinking weird things such as: what if I already asked the time to this girl this week, or what if they all have a facebook group where they wrote that a weird guy is asking the time to everyone..
It's so crazy, why does my brain make all those weird excuses, I'm a normal guy, polite, good looking, why do I have this kind of thoughts ? Does anyone have a technique to stop thinking during the drills ?
Toast

Mon May 03, 2021 11:27 pm

Time constrains and mini goals were something that I did to try and motivate myself.
Like 5 approaches in 10 min. You can also add on penalties if that helps motivate you as well.
I would say even if you bitch out, keep trying until you literally have no more time in the day. Some days id be out for hours and just get so frustrated with my self for being in my own head and bitching out that I go into a "fuck it" mode. Where I don't really care about the results or approach, and was just trying to finish the drill and go home.

This shit is hard man. Everyone always has weird thoughts so that's normal. I've done the same myself. Just keep trying. Some days are hard and some are easy.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Toast

Fri May 07, 2021 6:00 am

Progress was lookin good dude. Don't let a little hiccup along the way stop you. I'd encourage you to post just to keep us in the loop even if its just life shit, if ur comfortable saying that stuff. So we know ur not falling off the wagon.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Sam Jeu

Mon May 10, 2021 3:37 pm

I've been procrastinating the program for a week, and also some other stuff in my life, so I'm writing here to be accountable, that I will finish a day of the program tomorrow, see u !
SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Mon May 10, 2021 3:42 pm

Mon May 10, 2021 3:37 pm
I've been procrastinating the program for a week, and also some other stuff in my life, so I'm writing here to be accountable, that I will finish a day of the program tomorrow, see u !
I've been following your AA log here and it's exciting and motivating me to keep up what I'm doing although I'm not exactly doing the AA program. Excited to see you're not quitting.