Rise's log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Rise
Goal: Lose fat
Motto: No excuses

Sun May 02, 2021 12:29 am

sup, i'm Rise.

I've never been part of a forum, even on reddit, I've never posted my own content and rarely comments. So bare with me on this...

my goals and where I am now:

1. complete my original goal with weight loss
Starting weight: 305lbs
current as of this post: 218lbs
goal: 180lbs

2. Social freedom (complete AA)
today, I started day 4 of the AA program to see if I could do it. I asked 5 girls for the time, and it took about 20 minutes only because I switched venues. The park I originally went to was fairly deserted, I got 2 there. Then I went to a nearby mall for the remaining 3. I'm looking forward to day 5.
I'm trying to complete this by the end of July at the latest.

3. learn more about my tastes in women.
I was dumped 2 years ago. Every time I went to meet up with a girls off Tinder or social circle, I've had panic attack... honestly I never felt anything like it.
I'm getting back into it. I went on my first date in 2 years last night, and she wants to hangout again.
Last edited by Rise on Tue May 04, 2021 4:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rise
Goal: Lose fat
Motto: No excuses

Tue May 04, 2021 4:12 am

update on AA days 5 and 6

day 5: had a rough time. It was way harder than day 4, I'm not sure why. I had more anxiety and made a lot of excuses. I asked 8 girls for the time, the first 5 took me nearly 40 minutes. Then the mall closed and I didn't try going anywhere else. I knew I could do better, so I didn't post my update.
day 5 and 6: This was a retry day 5. I asked 10 girls for the time in 8 minutes - felt good. I decided to do day 6 while I was there. It went well, but I started to run out of time (the mall closing again while I still have 5 more to go). There was a local sports game going on that night, so I drove over there and finished up asking for directions to the arena in a nearby shopping area.

It feels like things are starting to get easier. I was super relaxed and focused on the goal tonight.

***Can a mod please move this to the private area?***
Crypto
Goal: Get Lean (4-6 pack)
Motto: Hard Choices, Easy Life

Tue May 04, 2021 4:36 am

Rise wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 4:12 am
***Can a mod please move this to the private area?***
Perhaps @Radical can. Although it is only two posts deep so might be better to copy paste it across and delete this one. Also welcome man, you are in the right place, I have only been here two weeks but just going through everyones logs and seeing everyone work towards their goals, no matter the level of those goals, is very inspirational to me, spurs me to do better and makes me feel a little more accountable. Best of luck with your goals!

Abs Lvl 3 - [82.5kg] ➔ [80kg] ➔ [77.5kg]
Tinder Lvl 1 - [Take Photos] ➔ [Make Profile] ➔ [Get a Date]