TheGreatTurk's Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
TheGreatTurk
Goal: Getting quality pussy

Tue May 18, 2021 11:16 am

Hey guys, I have already posted my old Tinder profile here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=596&sid=44b130f6ea6 ... fa59661ae9

I have since then:

- bought a DSLR, took photos twice but the rainy weather in Europe did not really give me a lot of chances, to be honest. My physique is also not amazing (working on it). Glad that summer is on the corner.

- consulted with a childhood friend of mine, who is a surgeon in Turkey now, about a nosejob. I will probably get a nosejob for 500-600€ in the summer.

- have been dieting for 1500 kcal, eating 150 g protein at least every day (usually 200 g) and started training bodyweights for a month until now. Already lost 4 kgs (from 89,6 to 85,6 kg)

- got a personal trainer, that coaches me personally. Gyms are opening, I did my first session in the gym yesterday. It felt epic after 6-7 months being in the gym.

- probably gonna get vaccinated next week, so I will be able to travel without having second thoughts. I will travel to Turkey and get my wardrobe renewed, buy some accessories (costs 50-80% cheaper), getting some Turkish tan and maybe even get tattooed later in the autumn, after defining my body more.

Currently thinking about:

- How to get my flat rented out. (https://www.immobilienscout24.de/expose/127300590)

- To start a webdesign business coaching to improve my side hustle. I am a bit afraid of spreading too thin, especially with all the meal-prep and training plan that comes with hitting the gym. I might be able to start this in June though.

Gonna keep you posted here from time to time about my progress.

I love the serious attitude about goals and the brutal honesty here. You gotta do unconventional stuff if you want to get unconventionally good results. Most people have a fucking hard time understanding this.
TheGreatTurk

Sun May 23, 2021 9:15 pm

Hey everyone, time for an update:

1. Got my flat rented out, I will get 300€ from there passively. Amazing news.

2. Weight loss in progress, today I weighed 85 kg.

3. I went 3 times to the gym, the corona paranoia is sick here. I gotta get tested everytime I go to gym, I have to wear masks between stations, really stupid measures here. But I stuck with it and I have had (and still have minor) muscleaches.

4. Got a new haircut. Following photo was taken today. I am thinking about a text tattoo on this side of my neck, maybe something Russian. I find Cyrilic script cool. What do you guys think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheGreatTurk

Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:55 pm

Hey everyone, small update here.

1. Unfortunately I was taken over by gluttony when I was in Turkey so I gained 2-3 kgs. I will lose these again and reach 80 kg. I have no reasons to gain fat here at home.

2. I was in the gym 3 times every week, except the week I got vaccinated. (quite proud actually)

3. In Turkey, I bought new accessories (silver necklace, armband, ring and armring) and got a tan.

I am looking forward to hit the gym tomorrow!