J's Log - AA Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
JinderS
Name: Jinder
Goal: Kill AA

Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:00 pm

Day 1, 2 & 3 Completed

- I created accounts on GLL & KYIL Forums
- Posted Avatar on KYIL & Agreed to the Forum Rules on Both
- Posted Introduction on Both Forums

- Re-opened my Tinder Account
- Swiped Right on close to 200 Women
- 2 Matches So far (12 hours)
Last edited by JinderS on Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
JinderS

Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:00 am

Day 4: Walk up to 5 women and ask them for the time. LEAVE.

I went out to the Small Parks nearby. They weren't too busy. (probably 'cause it's Wednesday)
1st Approach was just a couple passing me on the sidewalk, The dude gave me the time.
2nd Approach was an Older Woman. She didn't have a watch but was trying to help.
3rd Approach was 2 Women in their 30's Most likely. The attractive one gave me the time

I also asked a dude for the time to build momentum. but It doesn't count, lol!!
There were definitely some attractive women, but there were other people nearby & I just got too much in my head & didn't execute.
I remember 2 specifically, both were wearing headphones so psyched myself out & "didn't want to bother them"

I will Repeat this Day again until I've approached 5 women in a Single Day. I need to go a place where I can find a concentrated population of women.
Maybe a Walmart/Superstore but I'd have to wear a mask to enter those.
JinderS

Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:38 pm

Day 4 Repeat: Complete
Walk up to 5 women and ask them for the time. LEAVE.

I did 3 approaches yesterday but today I did 5 More & officially completed Day 4

Locations: Shoppers Drugmart, Safeway, the street & busstops.
the stores weren't too busy early in the mornings ~9am.

I remember asking the time from a cute girl at the bus-stop, She had her headphones on but I asked anyways. She was nice about it.

Just the fact that I can even speak to attractive women & ask for the time puts in a great mood!!

Most Likely, I'm going to have to split the days with over 5 approaches into multiple days or bang them out on weekends because I can't seem to find a place with enough foot-traffic during the week where I can do the approaches in a reasonable amount of time!!

My Cities Population is ~800,000. I'm open to suggestions!!, lol.
JinderS

Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:33 pm

Hey guys, I want to create a Small Whatsapp Group for Accountability.

this community is made up of the kind of people I want/need in my corner as we pursue our goals. KYIL already has a pretty good sense of community. If you need support or someone to talk to about your goals as we execute them, Hit me up!!

I don't want this group to become a circle jerk of mental-masturbation. The Focus will be on execution!!!

PM me if you're interested!!
Last edited by JinderS on Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:58 am

Just some input on my end.

If nobody PMs you to join your group it might just be because your early on in the program.

When you get to Day 20 or Day 30. People will want to be around you and will more likely want to be in your group.

Also your in sales. So maybe just PM other people too. But wait til you've gotten to Day 10 or Day 14 or something like that.

If youre new to the community. You might not understand just how many people start the AA program and quit 1 week in. You do not want to be like those people.

Good luck man.
Not too many people repping Canada or even cold approaching that much.
I know of maybe 3 other people who are cold approaching in this country.

Just be consistent and don't quit.

The AA. Even the debilitating and stonewalling forms of it go away after awhile. When kt seems impossible just remember all you have to do is all you can. Show up each day, and you'll get over every obstacle.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

JinderS

Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:39 pm

Makes Sense, I will keep that in Mind!! Thanks @Manganiello
JinderS

Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:46 pm

Day 5:
Walk up to 5 women and ask them for the time. LEAVE.
Walk up to 5 women again an ask them for the time, but do the drill faster. LEAVE.
COMPLETE

Since most of my free time is in the mornings. That's when I like to approach. After the First 5 Approaches, I literally had zero AA. The problem I was having was there were no girls around to be approached, lol. I'm literally approaching every women I see when I do these drills. Whether she looks like she's 19 or 65.

In total I would say there were 3 women that I approached today that I was full-on attracted to. Approaching in the malls over the weekend should give me plenty of access to attractive women.

ONTO Day 6
JinderS

Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:04 am

Day 6 - Entry 1
Time, Leave
Time, Directions, Leave
Time, Directions, Have you been there?, Leave
Repeat this 5 times today, you will speak to 15 girls in total.

2 Sets Done = 6 Approaches
3 Sets to Go

Like I said, I will have to split days up.

1 - I went to a Grocery Store after work (8pm). It wasn't too busy & also I got super nervous because when I would walk up to a girl. Some other people were lurking around. AKA I let myself me a victim of the 'Spotlight Effect'
I did manage to Approach a Very Attractive Girl with Dark Brown Eyes to Start of the Evening by just asking for the time.

2. I ditched the Grocery Store & Went to a Walmart, of all places. Walmart's generally have a bad connotation & this one did not disappoint. The people there come in all shapes & sizes (some shapes I've never seen before :lol:

I did approaches 2 through to 6 here. The one that stands out is, & this might be cheating but I approached a cute short-asian girl who worked there. I asked her all 3 Questions. She was super nice & we started having a conversation about where we're from and all that but then I remembered I was doing a drill & cut that off, lol. I'm not going to lie, I thought about going all-in, being direct & asking her out on a date but I managed to keep my d$ck in my pants.

I also had this thought in my head that wearing masks (which is mandatory indoors here in Canada) is going to make things awkward/weird but once I got going, I realized while It's not ideal, It's totally doable.

Will Continue Day 6 Tomorrow
Mossy
Goal: Social freedom
Motto: I’ll get there

Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:10 am

Good stuff man, you’re sure doing well with those drills, keep it up 8-)
Did you also find it true that when you’re in the middle of interaction there’s basically zero anxiety? I also recently realised how quickly I forget those reps with negative/weird reactions while I remember the fun ones.
JinderS wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:04 am
wearing masks is going to make things awkward/weird
I actually liked it at the beginning and used it to my advantage, gave me some buffer from „being out there” as myself if that makes sense.
Cheers!
Lay count: 8
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:01 am

Hey man, glad to see you get your start with AA. I never did it because I have different priorities right now (will do AA in the future tho).

Just keep being consistent & earn your stripes. Once you prove yourself, like Manganiello said more people would want to be around you for accountability to get shit done.

LFG!!!
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
JinderS

Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:42 pm

@Mossy @SIGMA_1234

Thanks for the Support, dudes. You have no idea how much that means to me! I've never shared that I wanted to get good at this stuff with anyone I know so It means alot.

@Mossy to your question about AA in the interaction.

I definitely have no/little anxiety during the convo but for some reason I definitely start acting a little strange: for example my body language, my feet, are pointing away from the girl & I'm constantly breaking eye contact sometimes.

It was similar when I first started with door to door sales to get better socially. It helped a ton & provides a decent reference experience to reflect back on.
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:57 pm

Just wondering, since you get off work at 8pm do you have time to approach before hand? Like for an hour or so?

Scheduling AA around work is tough, but even an extra hour or 30 min will make a dent in the program.

Great job so far. Big fan of how you and @mossy started a group together. Having an accountability partner is great
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
JinderS

Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:04 pm

@Toast
100%, I definitely approach in the morning time as well, although the places I approach at: grocery stores, parks, department stores or malls are either not open or not busy!!!

Going out in the evenings is significantly more time efficient as opposed to mornings because I live in a city of around ~800,000 people. Sometimes It's takes a while to even find a girl that I can approach. Unfortunately I have to lower my standards/expectations on who I can approach. My qualification is any woman that I'm remotely attracted to from 18 - 50.
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:52 pm

Forsure, glad you were thinking about other options on how to maximize approach volume. It takes some time but hopefully u will find the spots that are decent within the time frame that you can approach.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
JinderS

Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:38 am

Day 6: COMPLETE
Entry 2

Time, Leave (talk to very first girl you see; DONT let her slip by)
Time, Directions, Leave
Time, Directions, Have you been there?, Leave
Repeat this 5 times today, you will speak to 15 girls in total.

I had a hard-time with this day!! the Whatsapp accountability groups definitely helped. I started off in the Mall in the afternoon after work. There were so many hot women there, that I just got overwhelmed. I managed to do a total of 5 approaches (some I had to repeat). I definitely have a hard time approaching women when I have to run up to them.

I can stop women on the sidewalk no problem. It's just if they're across the street, it feels 'creepy' running across just to talk to them. The 'Spotlight Effect' was huge in the Mall. I didn't want to talk to women in Lines because I was worried that other people in the line would 'Judge' me. It's funny when AA is strong, it pisses me off at the stupid outdated biological wiring in my head.

Then I went to a Walmart. It was less-busy & therefore I found it much easier to approach especially since people weren't walking super fast, most were stationary. I did pass a ton of women before approaching but some of the women were exactly my type.

Specifically, I remember stopping a tall-skinny Blonde Girl (19-20 most likely). When I stopped her & made eye contact. All I could literally ask was for the time. My mouth couldn't come up with something to say, so I just said Thanks & moved on. I did 6 approaches here (again some I had to redo). After this I took a Quick Break, went home & watched a few UFC fights & then headed out again.

Parks: the parks in my city are hidden gems. On my way to the parks, I stopped a duo, Both were Women in their early 20's & both were very nice but the girl (Short, Brunette, Dark Eyes & Light Skin) I was super-attracted to was trying to be extra helpful. I asked her for the time, then directions to the nearest Safeway (Grocery Store) & If she'd been there. She actually pulled out her phone & searched it up on Google Maps, lol.

The next woman I approached showed me her watch when I asked for the time. I told her I can't read that (It was roman-numerals, I was half-joking). She laughed pretty hard, lol. After this interaction, I was on a roll, just in a positive mood.

Approaching Women & Dudes (which don't count but do build momentum). I've yet to have a negative experience. At most, the women either do the minimum or are super quiet until I assert myself in the interaction.

Will be moving on to Day 7, I want to repeat this a few times until I get comfortable.