J's Log - AA Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
JinderS
Name: Jinder
Goal: Kill AA

Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:33 pm

Day 7 Completed:
Time, Leave (talk to very first girl you see; DONT let her slip by)
Time, Directions, Leave
Time, Directions, Have you been there?, Leave
Repeat this 5 times today, you will speak to 15 girls in total.

I started off the approaches at the Main Mall, After I opened the first girl, It was easy to build momentum. I literally did 6 approaches in ~30 minutes. That's my fastest time yet.

For some reason, I decided to change venues, maybe because I thought that the women I've already approached would 'judge' me if they found out I'm doing this as an social exercise or something.
Any tips on this?

Anyways then, I went to another mall where I did 4 approaches, It's pretty nice as a secondary place to approach. initially had AA but overcame it.

At this point, I had been walking/biking for about 3 hours. I'm getting tired and straight up bored with my excuses why not to approach. The last approaches I did were out of a state of boredom. I literally did not have the energy to even feel the AA because I was physically exhausted.

Initially I wanted to REPEAT this day but I want to maintain a state of flow when I'm doing these drills, which can only be achieved if I'm challenging myself.

Will most likely take a break tomorrow & then Onto Day 8
offwego
Name: Asim
Goal: Beat AA

Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:43 am

Eventually you will not only stay in the same venue but bang out reps one in front of the other. You’ll feel ok seeming weird. It’s natural to be anxious about that and want to seem normal in the first 2 weeks, though. And none of them give a shit either way.
Reach AA program milestone by Sunday Sept 26th
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:46 am

JinderS wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:33 pm
, I decided to change venues, maybe because I thought that the women I've already approached would 'judge' me if they found out I'm doing this as an social exercise or something.
Any tips on this?
Exposure Therapy.

Do it anyway. And eventually you stop caring. It's something you actively have to do.

You do get used to it tho.

I know @sundleboro would do the same drill in front of a person he just did it on. Then would look back and see what they're expression was.

Meaning he would do the drill on Girl A. And then do the drill on Girl B. While Girl A was watching.

offwego wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:43 am
I literally did not have the energy to even feel the AA because I was physically exhausted.
That's good!

The most challenging days I had during the program I got past them through emotional exhaustion. Meaning I couldn't get myself to care about the drill even if I wanted to.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

JinderS

Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:42 pm

Day 8: Entry 1

Time, Directions, Leave
Time, Directions, Have you been there?, Do you like it?, Leave
If the girl says "No, I haven't been there" repeat the drill on another girl who has and ask her "Do you like it?"
Repeat this 4 times today, you will speak to 16 girls in total.

Morning:

Asked 1 girl for the time!!

Evening:
Approached another 6 times in various stores. I definitely skipped more girls than I'm comfortable with due to AA. For some reason, I was also nervous in some interactions too.
In fact, I asked a girl for the time, she gave it to me. Then, before I could ask another question, she turned away. I took that as a rejection but that was a pretty mild negative response.

I actually didn't even get to the last question because when I was about to ask it, the girl said she hadn't been. I definitely can tell a difference in my voice when I'm speaking to different women.
When I'm speaking to someone who I think is 'on my level or below', my voice gets deep & loud & it gets 'high & quiet' when I think she's 'out of my league'.

Definitely learning a lot about myself, if nothing else.

I wanted to take a break today but I'm scared if I take too many breaks that I'll talk myself into quitting this program, so no breaks. Everyday, I want to speak to at least 1 girl.
Mossy
Goal: Social freedom
Motto: I’ll get there

Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:03 pm

JinderS wrote:
When I'm speaking to someone who I think is 'on my level or below', my voice gets deep & loud & it gets 'high & quiet' when I think she's 'out of my league'.
Yeah I've noticed that I also chat up different girls with completely different levels of charisma and confidence. I had this one girl yesterday where I spoke in a low, relaxed tone, smiling a lot etc that I was like "fuck I sounded sexy" afterwards :P then the next girl I almost tripped on my words...
JinderS wrote:
For sure there's a lot of uncharted waters in our psyche regarding this stuff, really interesting to explore.
Very happy for your progress man, keep killing it!
Lay count: 8
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:11 pm

JinderS wrote:
I wanted to take a break today but I'm scared if I take too many breaks that I'll talk myself into quitting this program, so no breaks. Everyday, I want to speak to at least 1 girl.
Taking breaks is bad. Even if u only get one girl a day the momentum keeps rolling. Obviously u want to strive for more. Consistency with this program will be your greatest tool since your work interferes so much.
JinderS wrote:
In fact, I asked a girl for the time, she gave it to me. Then, before I could ask another question, she turned away. I took that as a rejection but that was a pretty mild negative response.
Idk how this "negative response" effected you but here's some food for thought about it. You should try and reframe your mindset for to count this as a successful approach, but maybe one that does not count towards the drill.

The result of the approach is not what matters. You approached. That is the success. Regardless of what she said/did afterwards you went and approached.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
JinderS

Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:49 pm

Toast wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:11 pm
The result of the approach is not what matters. You approached. That is the success. Regardless of what she said/did afterwards you went and approached.
I keep forgetting this. Thanks for the Reminder!!!
JinderS

Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:30 am

Day 8: Entry 2

Time, Directions, Leave
If the girl says "No, I haven't been there" repeat the drill on another girl who has and ask her "Do you like it?"

Approached 1 Girl to Keep Streak Alive!!
Toast

Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:31 am

JinderS wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:30 am
Approached 1 Girl to Keep Streak Alive!!
atta boy!
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Manganiello

Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:42 am

JinderS wrote:

Good mindset.

Your works hours are less than ideal. But you still got time in the morning and the evening.

There were a few days where K was forced to do drill before 10am. It actuallt wasn't that bad once you found the good stores.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

JinderS

Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:56 am

Day 8: Entry 3
Time, Directions, Leave

Finally Completed 1 Full Set today = 4 Approaches
Slow & Steady Progress

When I asked the last question(Do you like it?), the cute Asian girl with a mask looked at me weird, lol. I, intentionally misinterpreted her response as a positive & started smirking/smiling(as much as is possible through a mask)

The problem I'm facing currently is If I frequent the same stores the same time every weekday, I think I'll most likely encounter the same people. This probably comes from the fear of being judged or something if I accidentally approach the same girls again.

I just have to figure out a good mix of venues throughout the week because I can hit the malls on the weekends where there is more than enough volume, but I don't want to be reliant on the weekends to make progress through the AA program. That'll take way too f'ing long.
Toast

Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:12 am

JinderS wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:56 am
The problem I'm facing currently is If I frequent the same stores the same time every weekday, I think I'll most likely encounter the same people. This probably comes from the fear of being judged or something if I accidentally approach the same girls again.
It is bound to happen, but not something that matters too much in the long run. If it does occur and they're like "you approached me last week" you just move on. Nothing catastrophic will happen from a double approach.

This exact instance happened to me. I did the day 8 Drill you are doing on a chick. Then later in the week I did another drill on her. She was like "haven't I met you before?" at the time I didn't even recognize her so I said "no I don't think so" and continued the drill. As i walked around doing more drills it came to me that i had approached her before and i went and found her and said i did meet her before and we laughed about it cuz she thought she was going crazy cuz she swore she recognized me. In the end it had no effect on my progress doing drills and was a positive encounter.

I probably did at lease 20-30 days at the same trader joes, Nordstrom rack, and 2 block radius around my work at about the same time of day during AA. Had to get over the fact that I would see the same security guard at the Nordstrom rack, and trader Joe's employees.

It has little effect on doing drills, and is more so a mental barrier of the thought of being recognized in an area for being the approach guy.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Manganiello

Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:13 am

My $0.02

Be OK with being seen as "that guy who keeps talking to girls".

It's more in your head than anything.

I've been in the same Zara 3-4x every week..probably 50 to 60x now. I'm sure they recognize me. I never buy anything.

Tons of stores where i recognize the employees. The security guards. Everyone.

Some days half my approaches are on employees in the mall by accident.

So I'm just saying this so you can have a reference point. I've been doing it this much. And nothings happened. Even if it did. I sont think I would care. I'd probably be back in that mall the very next day.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

JinderS

Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:49 am

Day 8: Entry 4
Time, Directions, Leave

0 Approaches
Work Ran Late, Went out to a large park with the intention to approach. The AA was back & strong, I could've approached but made excuses about how everyone is in a group and so on. I also felt like a 'creep' trying to approach as it was getting dark outside. I need to get my sh&t together & just hit the Same Walmarts/Canadian Tires & not be a pussy. Live to Fight another day!!!
Manganiello

Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:25 am

Good post.

Most people would hide and try and cover up their bad day.

You went and you attempted.
Lessons learnt.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]