J's Log - AA Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
JinderS
Name: Jinder
Goal: Kill AA

Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:49 am

Day 8: Entry 5
Time, Leave (talk to very first girl you see; DONT let her slip by)
Time, Directions, Leave
Time, Directions, Have you been there?, Leave
Time, Directions, Have you been there?, Do you like it?, Leave
If the girl says "No, I haven't been there" repeat the drill on another girl who has and ask her "Do you like it?"
Repeat this 4 times today, you will speak to 16 girls in total.

Quick Update: I've done a few approaches over the past few days trying to get through full sets(Day 8) but I've plateaued. I'm definitely having trouble with this day. I will be doing a few experiments over the next week to test the best way to structure my time around the AA Program.
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:24 am

When i had to split sessions over a couple of days I found it was hard to start a drill in the middle.

Like having to start on the time, directions, have you been there?
with no social momentum that is difficult. Some times I would just ask the time to warm up, then go into the harder stuff.

Might have to do more approaches just to get the social momentum going.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
JinderS

Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:23 am

Day 8: Entry 6
Time, Directions, Leave
Time, Directions, Have you been there?, Leave
Time, Directions, Have you been there?, Do you like it?, Leave
If the girl says "No, I haven't been there" repeat the drill on another girl who has and ask her "Do you like it?"
Repeat this 4 times today, you will speak to 16 girls in total.

Today was a Good day in terms of taking action. Even though, It was a workday, I was able to fit in an hour of approaching in the morning & an hour in the evening resulting in around 10 approaches today.

I essentially completed Day 8 today but I want to repeat/redo a few more approaches to solidify the completion in my head!!

If I can do around ~10 approaches/Daily during weekdays. I think that would be great for quick progress.

After work I went to another new Walmart. It was large & there were so many hot women that I skipped past, that I can't even quantify it. I'm tired of making excuses about the lack of women in my city. Honestly, there are enough women, I need to just man up & approach them as opposed to skip them when it's not 'convenient'.

I was monitoring my 'self-talk' & definitely had some pathetic excuses for ex: 'she's holding something, I shouldn't bother her, let's just skip her' or 'I've been lurking around her for too along, it would be creepy to approach her now' & others

I'm proud of myself for taking action today because I started working at 10:45AM & finished at 8:00pm, 6 hours of which were spent knocking on doors (Door-to-Door Sales) but I was still able to fit in a bodyweight workout & 2 hours of approaching today. It's now 10:30 & I can barely stand because I'm so tired from walking today :| :)

Again, I'm going to repeat a few approaches & then move to Day 9
Toast

Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:34 am

JinderS wrote:
After work I went to another new Walmart. It was large & there were so many hot women that I skipped past, that I can't even quantify it. I'm tired of making excuses about the lack of women in my city. Honestly, there are enough women, I need to just man up & approach them as opposed to skip them when it's not 'convenient'.
great thing to realize man. a lot of room to grow.
JinderS wrote:
I was monitoring my 'self-talk' & definitely had some pathetic excuses for ex: 'she's holding something, I shouldn't bother her, let's just skip her' or 'I've been lurking around her for too along, it would be creepy to approach her now' & others
Everyone has to work through this problem. I still struggle with it myself. Realizing that they are just excuses is the first step. So you are making progress

Great job today
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
JinderS

Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:35 am

Day 8:
Entry 7 - COMPLETE

I did a few repeat sets & I tried to push myself to execute without too much thinking, lol. I opened so many girls just to ask for the time & directions. Eventually completed it, though.

I also opened a girl shopping for bras, :o . The interaction was kinda awkward but I congratulated myself on executing.
JinderS

Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:29 pm

Day 9: Entry 1
Time, Have you ever eaten at [nearby restaurant]?, Leave
Time, Have you ever eaten at [nearby restaurant]?, Did you like it?, Leave
If the girl answers "No, I haven't eaten there," you need to still ask her "Did you like it?"
Repeat this 5 times today, you will speak to 15 girls in total.

Morning:
I did 5 Approaches in Total & was able to complete 1 set (3 approaches in Order) but I want to repeat.
I saw a girl across the street & I crossed the street to approach which seems unbelievable after the fact. She was pretty attractive too.
Toast

Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:34 pm

JinderS wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:29 pm
I saw a girl across the street & I crossed the street to approach which seems unbelievable after the fact
Since u did it once, now u can do it again. Every time u do something "impossible" it gets easier the next time.

Loving the consistency my man. Great job
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
JinderS

Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:10 am

Quick Update:
Did a few approaches for maintenance past few days!!

Today, I officially Moved to a better location, much closer to the gym & bar/clubs (not that I would ever go to these). Back at it tomorrow morning.

Day 9: Entry 1
Time, Have you ever eaten at [nearby restaurant]?, Leave
Time, Have you ever eaten at [nearby restaurant]?, Did you like it?, Leave
If the girl answers "No, I haven't eaten there," you need to still ask her "Did you like it?"
Repeat this 5 times today, you will speak to 15 girls in total.

Morning.
I approached a 2 women this morning. There were more approaches I could've done but they were so hot, that I go really nervous & the AA came back. Will do more this evening after work.
JinderS

Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:48 am

Quick Update;
As everyone knows, I work in Door to Door Sales which is Commission-Only. Lately, I went into the longest Sales Slump since I started the job. Essentially, I haven't Closed a Sale for Over a Week. This is my current priority because I can't pay my bills until I can start to close sales. Will Update soon!
JinderS

Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:35 am

Update:

I've done approaches pretty consistently over the past week. I actually had a guy randomly hit me up from a Game Facebook group from my city on Monday. He's been looking a 'wing' for a while. We went out to a Walmart that same evening & approached.

He is definitely farther along in Game than I am. He actually met his previous girlfriend (2 years Relationship) from day-game. We get along pretty well due to a common shared interest. He's also coaches some other people on Dating as a side hustle.

Today is the third day I went out with him & I actually did real flirty approaches with women because he kept pushing me.

For Example: Yesterday, I approached a girl in the Walmart. I told her she was cute & had a very 'summer' vibe. Her Smile literally made my day at that point. I quickly exited the interaction because I was so nervous, but later on while we were looking for other women to approach. She actually 'waived' at me. It doesn't seem like a huge deal as I write this, but It was a big revelation in the moment.

Sparks were flying in head. I thought, Holy Shit, This girl actually liked the fact that I went up, approached her & complemented her on her appearance.

This is making me so hungry to go out & do more approaches. This weekend is going to be rampage, we're planning to burn our local mall to the ground with our approaches.

I'll keep you updated. btw How do you edit the thread name?

P.S. Also making some progress on my skills in Door-to-Door Sales as well.
Toast

Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:36 am

JinderS wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:35 am
This is making me so hungry to go out & do more approaches. This weekend is going to be rampage, we're planning to burn our local mall to the ground with our approaches.
Funny to think that in ur mind girls might get offended or something similar, but in reality most girls respond well to compliments and being approached. Also u proably made her day by complimenting her as well. Goes both ways

A good coach/wingman definitely can help a lot. Good stuff out there

Edit the very first post of your thread and change the title on there.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
JinderS

Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:56 pm

Toast wrote:
Funny to think that in ur mind girls might get offended or something similar, but in reality most girls respond well to compliments and being approached. Also u proably made her day by complimenting her as well. Goes both ways
I'm trying to see & locate commonalities in Door-to-Door Sales & Daygame.

In D2D Sales, Rejections can be relatively brutal because I'm an unannounced salesperson at the prospects door trying to sell them something.

There are many parallels such as:
- appropriate body language
- Tonality Control
Although the Tonalities used most often are different in Game vs Sales

- Build Rapport/Comfort
- Keeping a Positive Attitude through the Rejections

In Fact, I initially got into D2D sales because I knew it would improve my social intelligence & help with game. I'm seeing many parallels so I'm glad I made that decision almost a year ago now
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:35 pm

JinderS wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:56 pm
Toast wrote:
I'm trying to see & locate commonalities in Door-to-Door Sales & Daygame.

In D2D Sales, Rejections can be relatively brutal because I'm an unannounced salesperson at the prospects door trying to sell them something.

There are many parallels such as:
- appropriate body language
- Tonality Control
Although the Tonalities used most often are different in Game vs Sales

- Build Rapport/Comfort
- Keeping a Positive Attitude through the Rejections

In Fact, I initially got into D2D sales because I knew it would improve my social intelligence & help with game. I'm seeing many parallels so I'm glad I made that decision almost a year ago now

There's a lot of parallels

Tonality helps...

But what I've realized is that unlike sales in game you're coming at it from the attitude of fucking girls.

Just think about how hot she is, because direct, even if that means being "rude".

In D2D, you kind of want to be everyone's friend, in day game that doesn't really matter a whole lot. You're not trying to build trust or likeability your going for lust. And what will be abrasive to some girls will be hot to others.

I would say the most relevant parallels come from being forward (trying to close every deal), and then the mindset stuff around rejection.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

JinderS

Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:26 am

July 17 2021: 12 Direct-Compliment Approaches

Went out with my wing to the Mall, Several Outdoor Patios & A Local Street with many Pubs.
- Took tons of Action

1 notable approach from today
- It was in a shopper's drug mart at the mall. I stopped this beautiful indian girl with green eyes with whom I had a decent conversation. I also teased her a little & eventually went for the close by suggesting 'we should go on a date'. She told me she was engaged but I was proud in that moment for pushing myself. Things took off from there with essentially Zero AA after that.

- We also opened a 2-set at the mall. He initially opened it to speak to the cute girl & I kept her friend engaged until he closed by getting her instagram.

Myself & the wing(wayne) have also recorded several different infield clips to critique our Body Language, Tonality etc. Main thing I need to work on right now is my style & my instagram pics, they're atrocious. Things are moving really fast right now because today we discovered we need figure out how to pull-off 'table game' on patios because they're poppin' in Winnipeg, CA. That's where the most volume is.

We went out yesterday as well. Wayne(wing) was feeling very social & he opened so many sets with 3+ women. Hot af too. I was literally just awkwardly standing there quietly as he moved the conversation forward which eventually fizzled out because he's pretty new to opening sets with multiple girls as well. So much fun though.

So much action taking this past week. I literally only took thursday 'off' but that was only to go out & socialize with my work friends. I'm introverted by nature so it's crazy to think that I've literally been social every single day this past week.

Will keep updating.

P.S. I've moved sensitive infield & other private info into the private area.
Last edited by JinderS on Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:58 am

JinderS wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:26 am
P.S. I might create an unlisted youtube playlist & upload all my infield there.
Edit: Infact, here it is, lol. please forgive the terrible audio & janky camera work

Lol is that shopper's?

I've approached so many times there...

It's really hit or miss tho.

Nice man. Great job going out there and actually approaching not a whole lot of dudes have done that.

I dont think there's really much to critique. Atleast anything of dire importance... what I will say is:

Your conversations can be short if you want . Like under a minute is 100% fine. I've noticed zero difference from long conversations to short ones. Doesn't change the likelihood of the girl exchanging numbers with you. Or that she 'likes you more'.

Open as direct as possible "HI I thought you were cute and wanted to say hi"

And ask for the number, pretty much always. ("I'm gonna go that way. Let's get a drink later. Whats your number?")

Just do more apptoaches and everything kind of clicks after awhile. It really is a numbers game. The competency and efficiency just comes from many many reps.

Also... being able to do it without a wing is absolutely crucial.

You don't want to be dependent on your wing to go out. Plus when you're decently competent at approaching you can go pretty fast from girl to girl and the wing kind of just gets in the way. Like a distraction almost.

Wing might be good at night tho.

You have to create a separate threqd in the private section of the forum to make it hidden from Google.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]