J's Log - AA Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:04 am

Manganiello wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:58 am
he closed by getting her instagram.
Oh just saw this.
I'm curious if that goes anywhere.
My experience with Instagram exchanges is that they're synonymous with a rejection. It's like a delay tactic. Or like a soft way of saying "maybe"

But I haven't seen it enough to be 100% sure about it.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

JinderS
Name: Jinder
Goal: Kill AA

Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:10 pm

He intentionally prefers to close using instagram because he has decent pictures & that's what his dating coach has recommended. Also, Instagram allows the girl to see what you look like completely especially if we're approaching indoors with a mask.

Girls are definitely hitting him back but he has yet to go on a date. To be fair though, it's only been 2 weeks since he has started approaching consistently because he just got out of a relationship.

@Manganiello You might be right in that we might have to go for old-school numbers. we shall see.
JinderS
Name: Jinder
Goal: Kill AA

Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:16 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:58 am
Your conversations can be short if you want . Like under a minute is 100% fine. I've noticed zero difference from long conversations to short ones. Doesn't change the likelihood of the girl exchanging numbers with you. Or that she 'likes you more'.
I think it would help to get more investment from the girl in the conversation, because generally speaking. The more a girl speaks/invests in a conversation, the greater the comfort & therefore she is more likely to come out to a date as opposed to flaking. The goal isn't necessarily to get more numbers but to get girls out.

It doesn't sound like this has been your experience, though. Let me know what you think.

Moving forward, I'll be transitioning to posting in the Private area here:
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=807
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:15 am

I still consider myself a beginner approach practitioner, but from my experience receptiveness/investment in a conversation has no value towards if a girl will text back, go on a date, hook up.

Couple examples

Receptive Interaction:
Approach a girl. She seemed impressed that i approached and was very receptive. we go on an instadate and walk around the park, grab some drinks, chat for about and hour and I kiss her a couple times during the date. Seemingly a very good interaction. She had to go but we exchanged numbers and said "ill definitely be seeing you this weekend." Weekend comes and i text her "hey you free today?" No response and she ghosted.

Non Receptive Interaction:
Approach a chick. Call her cute. She literally gives me the most neutral responses ever. "what are you up to?" shopping... "how's your day going" good... She was not smiling, she was not receptive. Probably had a 1ish min conversation with this girl and we still exchange. Set up a date with her. Try to pull her back home, no dice. 2nd Date, she came home but wouldn't kiss me. 3rd date we smashed. This girl is now someone i see somewhat regularly.

What is valuable though is not overanalyzing what you are doing on the approach. Instead of thinking about tactics, conversation topics and such. Just approach more and the outcome will eventually lead to sex. It is literally an inevitability with high volume that a sexual experience will be the outcome.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840