Sprezza's way to Freedom-FINISHED MY MARKETING WEB PAGE THANKS TO KRATOM

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Jacobpalmer123
Goal: 1-3 daily approaches
Motto: All progress depends on the unreasonable man

Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:25 pm

Damm I remember seeing you on GLL. Good to see you're still at it. Physique is decent. yeah get cut by march/ April and you'll be good to go. I'm probably gonna start cutting in February and try and be cut by April. Sucks getting ED I remember one time I got it a little with this girl and I think she was used to it so she said I think something along the lines of take your time. Ahhh how times have changed. Anyway keep it up I like the New Years goals
Get a tech job
Get 2 lays
Sprezza
Goal: Freedom
Motto: Keep pushing it!

Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:07 am

Holden wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:00 am
Looks like you had an amazing year bro. You love to see it. I have no doubt you'll crush your money goals in 2022.

I know how you feel about not being able to "level up" your sex life in Sweden. That's why I personally am going for the harem/threesome thing in 2022, but I know what you mean: 10X'ing your cash will change your life more than 10X'ing your laycount.

Just wanted to let you know there's ways to level up in the sexual domain.
Thanks man!
For sure just by reading your log, I see I am just at the basics.
What I'm thinking is if I can actually do something more actively to improve my sex game rather than the process-oriented approach I have now of simply cold approaching every day during rush hour? I figure a better sex life with threesomes, fuckbuddies and more kinky girls will just come with time and doing cold approach /OLD regulary.

Now my volume sucks balls, I barely approached more than 5 girls per day due to shitty and cold weather. More actively I am thinking of moving to Spain during cold months to get better volume but it is a bit tricky with the "flu" going on. In normal times it should be sufficient to get laid regularly, but perhaps I will need to combine it with OLD after all.
Although not a priority for this year. Let's just see what happens by just approaching it habitually.
Jacobpalmer123 wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:25 pm
Damm I remember seeing you on GLL. Good to see you're still at it. Physique is decent. yeah get cut by march/ April and you'll be good to go. I'm probably gonna start cutting in February and try and be cut by April. Sucks getting ED I remember one time I got it a little with this girl and I think she was used to it so she said I think something along the lines of take your time. Ahhh how times have changed. Anyway keep it up I like the New Years goals
Many thanks man! :) I was thinking to lean bulk half a pound until end of March and cut down to 225 in April/May,
Yeah, ED surprised me but I got together with the same girl again on new years day and my dick worked normally this time, feeew!
Btw do you have any advice on creating workouts where I prioritize certain body parts? My chest, biceps and traps suck compared to other muscles.
Should I work less on the other muscles until I balance it out or will it balance out if I work the lacking muscles first during each workout?
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
----Have an online independent business netting me 5000$ in total for 2022
A2 RANDOM
----Allow myself to have time for hobbies such as learning a new language, reading/listening to something interesting (0/12 months)
----Get the fuck out of Sweden during bad months (Oct-April)

Sprezza's log
Lay Count: 44
2022: 0
Sprezza

Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:26 am

SATURDAY-FRIDAY 1/1-7/1-2022 STARTED DOING BUSINESS WORK AGAIN
An update on what I am working on.
I had zero ideas on how I could make money except investing more in crypto or continuing with creating an online digital marketing agency.
Decided to pick up where I left with creating an online digital marketing agency by following the Clone My Business course I bought before (you can read about in logs of Oct/Nov 2021)
I have created a pricing structure with packages to sell ( the classical $499/599/999) and a business plan where I wrote down answers to these questions:

Business Plan:
What is your company name?
What is your company tagline?
What services do you provide? What problem do you solve?
Who is your target audience or what does your ideal client look like?
What is your USP?
How much do you charge?
What is your monthly revenue goal?
How many new or repeat clients do you need to achieve this goal?
How do you get new clients?
How will you fulfill your services? Who makes up your production team?
How will you measure success (number of clients, monthly revenue, etc)?

Further work
The Ukrainean milf which is more or less a plate now is going to help me with designing a logo. (kind of fun how cold approach can help in other ways ;) )
Also I am going to ask one of the previous girls ( the angel girl that smoked pot) to help me take photos for my new linkedin page since she is doing photography as a hobby for many years.
Going to discuss a future web page with two of my close friends who work as developers on Sunday. Could make a web page myself but would rather spend that time on getting a potential client or doing other stuff that needs to be fixed.

Random thoughts
I am full of self doubt and not knowing how this will end up but I am pushing it. Kratom definetly helps with productivity and motivation/feeling good.
Love burning Green Maeng Da and White Bali. I like Red Thai aswell :)
Burning about 3.5 g each time on an empty stomach once a day so far. Rotating strains every day with a caffeine day in between. So far so good.
Keen on trying more strains.

January Goals 2022
-Get more detailed package solutions and services I am going to offer and outsource through contractors
-Create a simple and good looking web page
-Contact at least 200 potential clients ( let's see if that is too low or too high, no idea)

-Do something fun/memorable two times!
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM
----Allow myself to have time for hobbies such as learning a new language, reading/listening to something interesting (0/12 months)

Sprezza's log
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:25 am

Sprezza wrote:
What I'm thinking is if I can actually do something more actively to improve my sex game rather than the process-oriented approach I have now of simply cold approaching every day during rush hour? I figure a better sex life with threesomes, fuckbuddies and more kinky girls will just come with time and doing cold approach /OLD regulary.
Hah, no, I don't think so. It really is all about volume and screening at the end of the day. I'm in the process of trying to find shortcuts using IG, but fundamentally there's no difference. There are ways to make each step in the process more efficient, but at the end of the day, it's all the same process. Just like bodybuilding is at the end of the day all about sets and reps, even if there are tricks and shortcuts like steroids.

Moving to Spain should be fun. For me personally, I really want to try this stuff outside of Europe. Our cities are so small compared to American ones. I regularly get the "there's no one in your area" message of Tinder. Imagine what could happen if I lived in a city of 3 million?
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Jacobpalmer123
Goal: 1-3 daily approaches
Motto: All progress depends on the unreasonable man

Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:33 pm

Sprezza wrote:

Many thanks man! :) I was thinking to lean bulk half a pound until end of March and cut down to 225 in April/May,
Yeah, ED surprised me but I got together with the same girl again on new years day and my dick worked normally this time, feeew!
Btw do you have any advice on creating workouts where I prioritize certain body parts? My chest, biceps and traps suck compared to other muscles.
Should I work less on the other muscles until I balance it out or will it balance out if I work the lacking muscles first during each workout?

So I've heard a couple ideas here. certainly you could work them less or just maintain them. Maintenance seems easier. But I would say find out what part of your chest is weak, weather its inner chest lower chest find that out, then I would say do 10-20 sets of chest per week time permitting of course.

Biceps, I've heard that working back can count as a half set for biceps so 4 sets of rows are 2 sets of biceps. But same thing 10-20 sets though biceps are interesting. Greg Doucette has a good video on the best exercises.

I find for traps, well I don't care about traps funny enough but deadlifts I think are good and shoulder press. I know shrugs are the go to exercise and sure they overload the muscle but if you do them, best to do them at the end because more often then not you can overload the muscle with less weight and not need as much recovery

I say do 10 sets a week on your stronger body parts or slightly less is fine. And 10-20 on weaker body parts. Over time you'll see how your body responds and fix it accourdinly.
Get a tech job
Get 2 lays
Mafia
Goal: Get Shredded. Pass FTMO
Motto: I Live In The Moment

Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:35 pm

[
We met at a nice bar close to my place, ordered drinks and talk some. I find out she actually has a daughter and is 29 years old, I get to think oh is she looking for some new provider (since I certainly aint and will not be lol) but then I notice that she is quite receptive to me playing with her hand. After some talk she wants to go to some other place, I tell her I happen to live close and that we can share a bottle of wine there. She agrees for a walk and we head my way to my apartment. There I just take out the wine bottle, we sit down in my two seater and start listening to music. We talk and I start to kiss her. She gets on top off me and hesitates a bit, saying "this is going so fast :) we just met " and then suddenly she says "FUCK IT" and gets completely wild taking her shirt off and undressing me hahah

FUCK are you serious, this is what I like to hear. This is the movie shit right there. Now Its my turn.

We go to my bed and I feel like I am the one getting fucked since she starts to ride me like I was the last man on the planet. Not bad for a 29-year old MILF. We had sex 4 times throughout the night and 2 more times in the morning lol. Volume record lol! Felt good.

I don´t know how you do it if you mean that you came 6 times in that period? Cause for me max 2 (3 in hot summers) even if i didnt fuck in a week.

One interesting thing was that she told how the most attractive thing I did was that I approached her in the middle of the street and how brave it seemed.

OMG this is what I need to hear fuck almost tearing up. Because you dont know I have been logging but not sharing. Damn son.

1 more cold approach lay left for the year, let's fucking get it! Have one date setup on Monday with a girl that I cold approached and later gave me a hug, so cuute!

AWESOME
[/quote]
2022 Goals(Before July):
- 95kgs shredded
- Consistent Bathmate Sausage
- Get funded by FTMO for $400,000
- Habit of meditation twice daily
Sprezza

Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:15 am

Jacobpalmer123 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:33 pm
So I've heard a couple ideas here. certainly you could work them less or just maintain them. Maintenance seems easier. But I would say find out what part of your chest is weak, weather its inner chest lower chest find that out, then I would say do 10-20 sets of chest per week time permitting of course.

Biceps, I've heard that working back can count as a half set for biceps so 4 sets of rows are 2 sets of biceps. But same thing 10-20 sets though biceps are interesting. Greg Doucette has a good video on the best exercises.

I find for traps, well I don't care about traps funny enough but deadlifts I think are good and shoulder press. I know shrugs are the go to exercise and sure they overload the muscle but if you do them, best to do them at the end because more often then not you can overload the muscle with less weight and not need as much recovery

I say do 10 sets a week on your stronger body parts or slightly less is fine. And 10-20 on weaker body parts. Over time you'll see how your body responds and fix it accourdinly.
Alright, I have re-ordered some exercises and increased volume for weaker parts (visual wise). Upper chest is weak as fuck. I do forearm exercises before biceps in order to encourage the biceps to work more during curls e.g. I have put in more flies as well. The thing is since I am more advanced, I need to rotate exercises every week or every second week and this takes a bit of time to organize, but lets start with these small changes.
Mafia wrote:
FUCK are you serious, this is what I like to hear. This is the movie shit right there. Now Its my turn.
Hahah its awesome! You already have stories in your log that inspire me :)
Mafia wrote:
I don´t know how you do it if you mean that you came 6 times in that period? Cause for me max 2 (3 in hot summers) even if i didnt fuck in a week.
Crazy! It was 4 times during the night like from 19-02. I regenerate fast :lol: and then twice after we woke up in the morning. I am still seeing her, but nowadays its like 2-3 times max
Mafia wrote:
OMG this is what I need to hear fuck almost tearing up. Because you dont know I have been logging but not sharing. Damn son.
Yeah please do log more. I like reading your journal :)
Cold approach is just amazing when done every day. Thought before it was just another way to get girls, but it does so much for confidence in general and I bet you can learn a whole language by just practicing cold approach :lol: !
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM

Sprezza's log
Sprezza

Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:34 am

SATURDAY-MONDAY 8/1-17/1-2022 MAKING WEB PAGE FOR AGENCY AND TRYING TO CHILL
Hey whats fucking up people. Some updates here:
BUSINESS
The Ukrainean girl finished my logo. Turned out nice.
My friends couldn't help me with the web page because they are "busy" or just fucking lazy.
So decided to do it myself, but through WordPress. Really not keen on doing everything from scratch with html/css especially when the web page is mostly for coming through as serious and not some random dude on the internet. Bought the domain and hosting. Learning to tinker with Wordpress themes. Hopefully I can finish it fast and starting calling people. Tinkered with my Linkedin profile as well. I believe its enough with Linkedin and web page for now since I willl be going B2B.

Still full of self doubt. Just makes you think how fucking worthless school actually is. Like literally prepares you zero for this kind of shit. Everything I do now I have to learn and experiment with.

RANDOM

Diet is going ok, been overdoing some days. Currently clean bulking at 3400 kcal aiming for 0.25kg gain / month.
It mostly looks like this:
-100-150 g oatmeal with 2x portions of whey
-Pasta/rice with chicken and some sauce (I try to substitute for some recipes from the Anabolic Cooking book when I have time)
-Berry protein smoothie.

Have some small goals of reaching 150/200/250 in bench/squat/deadlift. Energy and strength levels are definetly up nowadays.

I have been out approaching sporadically from 0-5 approaches per day. Volume is still dry. It will probably pick up soon. Nowadays I am just having fun with the Ukrainean milf and the Swedish girl from the night club ( I am surprised she still hangs out with me, she's really cocky towards me :lol: )
I recently started doing boxing/muay thai/MMA and aim to do it 3x week. So 2 hours before the class I go out approaching before taking the tram to the martial arts facility. Good way to combine, huh ;) Feels great to do some real cardio again hahah!

Also invested back everything in COTI again at the same price lol. Some positive stuff is coming out soon for end of January/February.
After that I am out since I am certain the FED will raise interest rates in March.
My strategy is to buy back in June when they realize everything will crash eventually and cut the interest rates back before mid-term elections in 2022.

I am trying to relax more. Not everything needs to be optimal, sometimes I just wanna chill for one more hour. Need to get used to that and remove this background stress feeling I have in the back of my head all the time.

Been burning kratom. It is fucking great. Just gives you this spurr of motivation when I am not feeling it.

Have had some issues with getting a proper sleeping schedule. Big priority now. No bullshitting. At bed 00, up from bed 08 sharp.

Sorry for wordpasta, sometimes I just can't bother to structure/explain everything as good as @CainGettingLaid ;)
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM

Sprezza's log
Mafia
Goal: Get Shredded. Pass FTMO
Motto: I Live In The Moment

Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:09 am

Sprezza wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:34 am
Been burning kratom. It is fucking great. Just gives you this spurr of motivation when I am not feeling it.
Maybe I should finally try Kratom. It is the only thing I have not tried from GLL.
2022 Goals(Before July):
- 95kgs shredded
- Consistent Bathmate Sausage
- Get funded by FTMO for $400,000
- Habit of meditation twice daily
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:50 am

I take red strains before sex to relax and to last longer in bed. White strains for long workdays. Sometimes a green strain to fuck around. I do find it really dehydrates me, and especially when combined with alcohol (and physically exhausting coitus) I wake up with bad hangovers if I don't properly hydrate.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Sprezza

Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:59 pm

Sup guys. Been almost 3 weeks since I wrote something here. Thought I would do a quick post on what has been happening.
January was shit business wise. I didn't pull myself to do work. I don't know why. Probably due to not having clarity on how things will unfold the more work I get done. As I said before I really doubt myself on this area. Also had big issues with sleep schedules
For February I'll keep the same goals, but this time I will try to track the amount of work I do each day. Need to get this rolling ASAP. No more fucking around.
And I didn't do anthing memorable for January.

February Goals 2022
-Get more detailed package solutions and services I am going to offer and outsource through contractors
-Create a simple and good looking web page
-Contact at least 200 potential clients ( let's see if that is too low or too high, no idea)

-Do something fun/memorable two times!

Positive things during January.

I believe I have all my routines set now.

-I fixed my sleep schedule. In bed by 00 and awake by 08.

-Created a daily supplement stack:
-Vitamine D- 5000 UI
-Omega 3 2 caps; 1920mg where 960 mg is EPA and 720 mg is DHA
-Multi-vitamine 2 caps
-EAA and Creatine
-L-Glutamine
-Whey and caseine powder

-Finalized skin care routine
-AM: Cleanser, hyraulonic acid, vitamine C, moisturizer, sun screen
-PM: Cleanser, hyraulonic acid, retinol/blood mask, moisturizer

-Took care of my diet
-Bulking clean on about 3700kcal

-Started doing MMA/Kickboxing/Submission wrestiling at least 3x week

-Doing daily cold approach/day game for 1-2 hours when the weather is clear and volume has finally started to increase. Although approaching during January has been weak. Still with my 2 FBs though.

-Bought a SMIC membership from Caleb Jones. Will try to go hard at it for February. Maybe I will just go through the content and then just take a refund if there are no bigger benefits to it.

-Definetly planning to move to Spain in October. Going to start with Alicante and see how it feels. Until then business will be my main focus-

-Net worth wise I increased from 82 to 92 from a 105k top in January. Luckily I sold my COTI the same morning the big crash happened in January.
Currently on the side lines waiting for a better entry. Also keeping my eye on ROSE and a Swedish graphite mining company that looks very promising along with very promising macro numbers for the demand needed in the coming years due to booming EV industry. Hopefully I can make some good money this year despite upcoming rate hikes.

Alright, thats it guys. Will try to log as much as I can.

@Holden I use the strains in the same way. Love the white one for work.
@Mafia Yeah its definetly beneficial, especially when stupid anxiety and doubt comes in the way of the mind.
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM

Sprezza's log
Sprezza

Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:42 pm

WEEKEND 5-6/2-2021

Worked out at gym and did MMA. Met with Ukrainean FB. She gifted me a nice canvas she made since she is doing art as a hobby. Fits perfectly in my apartment.
Planning to get my car driving license and upgrade my motorcycle license from A2->A (EU)

Planning to do a couple of business hours tomorrow. Writing it for accountability.
20220206_223703.jpg
Said goodbye to my best friend who moved to another city to pursue a carrer in MMA/kickboxing. Inspiring never the less!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM

Sprezza's log
Sprezza

Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:51 pm

MONDAY 7/2-2022

0/5 approaches today. Lame, but there are no excuses for volume and weather anymore. I just didn't dispose enough time. I do it 1-2 hours before MMA/kickboxing.

Crypto seem to be picking up again. Lets see how it is in the morning. I am looking to buy ROSE or COTI. More and more adoption on the way and rate hikes seem to be priced in.
Never the less It is a risk. Could well be a relief rally.

Finally worked more on my web page. Details to fix everywhere. But happy I did 2-3 hours of work.

Bought "some" liquid egg whites lol
IMG-20220207-WA0031.jpeg
Going cold turkey on caffeine for at least 2 weeks. Can't waste precious dopamine on that shit unless for work or gym. Also need to do it for snus, the Volt thing in the picture (nicotine pouches only legally sold in Sweden and Norway).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM

Sprezza's log
Sprezza

Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:44 pm

TUESDAY 8/2
Fucked up my sleep yesterday and woke up too late today. Probably due to the nicotine. Stopped taking it in the afternoon.

Had my old back issue come up again after todays MMA session. Finally figured out what it was. It is due to a quite stiff hip flexor and only the left one.
Although I did stretch it every day lately but the real thing was that I had to massage it with a trigger ball by laying flat on the ground with the ball right avbove the quad where tightness is felt. Instant relief.
Going to do it until it disappears and perhaps I can start doinh heavy deadlifts again.

Gonna work 1-2 hours on the web page now.
Saw that crypto dumped a little, going to wait a bit more before buying.
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM

Sprezza's log
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:03 am

Nice canvas, keep working man

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe