Sprezza's way to Freedom-FINISHED MY MARKETING WEB PAGE THANKS TO KRATOM

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:24 am

Wow bro. We really are in the same boat as you say :) I was nearing 100k at the peak of crypto, now I am not far off 40k.

You live somewhere in Scandinavia I am guessing. How do you find the women there? I realise that is a very ambiguous question, especially if you have no basis for comparison but I always enjoy hearing local guys' opinions anyway!
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
Sprezza
Goal: Freedom
Motto: Keep pushing it!

Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:58 pm

DAY34
What a fucking shitty day. Had some unpredictable shit coming up today that I had to solve. Tried to do reps but it was too fucking weird. Will continue tomorrow and try again for fucks sake :lol: :lol:

BUSINESS
-Created account on Fastlane Forums and started reading Gold and Notable threads.
Mainly interested in information about affiliate marketing and digital marketing. Created some kind of business road map.
Will try to get one paying client by the end of Dec 2021. Just 1, simple as that.
Will also learn what I need to know to do affiliate marketing, but first things first so will go for digital marketing.
Will cold call people, read a ton and everything else to achieve my business goals.

Diet, gym, skin care, food prepping going well.
BTW, I have a party trip to Marbella booked in 10 days, so looking forward to that before Covid fucks up everything again :lol:
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
----Have an online independent business netting me 5000$ in total for 2022
A2 RANDOM
----Allow myself to have time for hobbies such as learning a new language, reading/listening to something interesting (0/12 months)
----Get the fuck out of Sweden during bad months (Oct-April)

Sprezza's log
Lay Count: 44
2022: 0
Sprezza

Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:19 pm

Thebastard wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:24 am
Wow bro. We really are in the same boat as you say :) I was nearing 100k at the peak of crypto, now I am not far off 40k.

You live somewhere in Scandinavia I am guessing. How do you find the women there? I realise that is a very ambiguous question, especially if you have no basis for comparison but I always enjoy hearing local guys' opinions anyway!
Yes bro, In Sweden, Gothenburg. I believe we spoke on the GLL forum about this :D :D !

Hehe currently at 43k and hope for the best during autumn, really eager to cash out a bit of living costs before this nasty inflation fucks up every inflated market out of the orbit. Just enough so I can focus on creating some online income for at least 3-4 years, but will probably need around 70-90k euro after 30% capital gains tax (yes, fuck me wide open Swedish government) depending on operating costs. Will try do to operate as lean as possible, but won't hesitate to spend when needed.

For reference, I have been with Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish women , so I can tell you a bit about them.
Swedish and Norwegian women are the best looking in Europe after Ukraine according to me.
Personality wise, they are chill to be with but can be a bit shy or too politically correct before you "click"/get2know them.
But all in all, not complicated like women from other cultures and definetly more open.
However, GLL principles such as looks, style, status and mostly social freedom do really apply here compared to other countries where being wealthy can be enough due to social standards.
Day game can be very rewarding since most Nordic men are pussies and never approach unless they are drunk as fuck ( welcome to Nordic culture :lol: ) Hint: That's one of the reasons I want to beat AA
All in all, I love Nordic women.
Smart, beautiful, kind, open.
However, the political correctness from some of them can be a bit too much e.g. doing the same stuff as everyone else and make em boring, but it's all about the numbers game.
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM
----Allow myself to have time for hobbies such as learning a new language, reading/listening to something interesting (0/12 months)

Sprezza's log
Sprezza

Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:38 pm

DAY 34
Completed it finally but saying for the 3rd time JESUS christ this drill is either outdated or very misplaced for translation to Swedish.
Literally nobody understood what the fuck was going on and kept walking :lol:
Some older lady probably thought I wanted to steal her phone or something similar.
But in the end, its just words coming out of my mouth so I basically stopped caring and finished in what ever way I could.
Going for day 35 and 36 tomorrow. Just want to finish this so I can start complimenting girls for real in week 6.
Feels like these will be much easier to execute.
BUSINESS
Reading Unscripted from Mj DeMarco to learn more about online entreprenuership. So far, so good but some of the concepts I already know such as taking action, barrier to entry, providing value. Just want to read it through so I can communicate easier in their forum.
Also reading a lot of stuff I screenshoted from Discord channels and Twitter accounts related to online business.
Hopefully I can start researching different digital marketing areas by tomorrow or the weekend.

Let's gooo!
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM

Sprezza's log
Sprezza

Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:53 pm

DAY 35
Completed. Went directly on the longest line. Took me a while to find some girl or pair of girls, but eventually I did.
Was really fun to mess with them but the thing was that I had to translate "Are u Mad bro" to "Are you mad?" since it was pretty difficult to make them realize I was kidding. Really fun drill and kind of ice breaking since some girls started to talk about what they were actually thinking before I approached.
Also one girl asked me if I was flirting with her and I just played along. Asked for her number and if she wanted to go out on a date tonight, but she already had some beer but counter-offered to go out on Sunday.
Really chill girl from Serbia.
This was so fucking cool in a way since I didn't expect it. Like this would have never happened if I didn't do the AA program. It felt so smooth. However, I don't expect all interactions to go this smooth when I approach for real.
So looking forward so much to week 6 where I can actually hit on them as I want.

BUSINESS
Still reading Unscripted, must say I had slept too little and my focus wasn't the best. Had some tasks I wanted to finish today but I don't know, I take all the blame on me.
Will go to sleep in 10 minutes and get some good sleep.

Will text some girls from Tinder/snap if they want to go on a date tomorrow.
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM

Sprezza's log
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:43 pm

Sprezza wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:53 pm
Also one girl asked me if I was flirting with her and I just played along. Asked for her number and if she wanted to go out on a date tonight, but she already had some beer but counter-offered to go out on Sunday.
Awesome stuff dude.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Sprezza

Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:40 am

DAY 36
Completed. Wasn't difficult, actually quite fun since some girls got really happy after showering them with compliments :lol:
One approach was a bit hectic, so I went up to this girl from Chile and did the drill.
She just stood there and later said that I should take her IG. I did and invited her to hang out with my friend for drinks in the evening.
Later she declined since apparently she didn't drink and blocked me :lol:
In general, I feel much better now in terms of approaching, definetly going full-on soon!

In the evening I went out with my friend and some girls including the girl he fingered under the table :) She wanted my snap and openly told me she wants to get laid, but she mentioned that she didn't want drama between me and my friend.
Told her it's chill, we already talked about it :lol: (like we already adressed the issue way before :) :) )
The girls is probably not so stable in her mind, but has a nice body ( deadlifts like 405)

BUSINESS
Read about 100 pages today of Unscripted. Wish I could start immediately with something tangible but I need more knowledge. Will stay patient and keep going at it!
Also didn't know that my friend had his own e-commerce shop. Asked him a ton of questions and I am definetly glad to know someone more experienced personally.

He did also show me that he buys like 10 SIM-cards that he fills with the cheapest alternative of 3$ just to receive the message codes for Tinder. Only uses Tinder Online and switches out his SIM-card every week so he can have a fresh profile and number.
Also he uses slightly different nicknames and different web browsers. Never uses app since they track you which I already knew.
Will definetly try this today since it will save me a lot of time instead of switching phones, credit cards and other stuff just for using the app.
And the final tip was to swipe on selected profiles only. Apparently on Tinder Online you can see who matched with you (not Tinder Gold) and just swipe until you find the person. Nets him around 10-15 matches/week and he already got laid with 14-15 girls only in July month!
Fucking G!
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM

Sprezza's log
Sprezza

Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:50 pm

AA: DAY 38 2/40
Yesterday was kind of impossible to do for day 37. It would simply take too much time. I'll save this one for post-Covid at either a EDM festival I will attend in the beginning of September or Marbella (Spain) starting on Thursday ;)
Was busy as usual on Sunday due to cleaning, washing, prepping food and volume workout at Gym which practically means that I am busy between 13-19 in the evening. Going out early to approach girls is definetly not efficient on a Sunday. So I went out around 20 and tried to approach the girls I could find. Must admit it was a bit harder than I thought to just say they are cute straight away, so I hesitated for a couple of girls but managed to the drill on 2 girls. One laughed and the other didn't say anything.
However I did hear one of her friends commenting "This guy was really good looking", so made me feel good.
I am focusing on embracing the mindset that Chris mentions where I have to imagine that my compliments actually matter.
In a sense, it's a bit difficult to embrace since I haven't got as much exposure to giving compliments directly yet.
Exciting week ahead nevertheless!

Bought SIM-card and cheapest data plan for an upcoming Tinder profile. Will take awesome pics every day while in Spain and build up a nice roaster of pics I can rotate among.

BUSINESS
Barely managed to do anything today. Was busy ordering stuff from darknet and doing stuff for AA/Online dating. Dissapointed to be honest. Feels like I am underestimating the time needed to do all of my daily tasks. However, I am kind of prioritizing AA first since I can finish it in short and have approaching incorporated in my lifestyle. Therefore, I will have more time available later when I get this system of approaching and online dating up and running and also optimized/automated as much as I can.

RANDOM
Current weight is at 118kg/260 lbs so I am down about 7kg/15lbs which I am very happy about.
Although, It's getting a bit harder to stay disciplined to diet and have gotten the urge to just skip prepping and eat a cheat meal :lol: :lol:
Hopefully I am done by the end of September :cry: and can start to bulk (moderately)/achieve new strength goals again.
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM

Sprezza's log
Sprezza

Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:48 pm

AA: DAY 38 5/40
Going forward but still slow. Skipped less girls but still not so many today around due to bad weather. However, I should step it up and go to malls, bus stations and train stations. I can only tolerate this taking 2 hours now when I need to do some walking due to my cut and to relax a bit from doing business stuff on the laptop. One irritating thing is that half of the girls wear earbuds which makes it harder to get their attention, especially when I am starting out with a new drill. Will try go for the "Hey, wait a second, you're cute" immediately.
The 3 reactions I got today were varied. One said thx and smiled, others passed by.
Will try to go for at least 10 girls tomorrow!

BUSINESS
Made 1/5/10 year goals or rather improved/clarified the ones I already had but in journal form. It is much easier to have a glance at them in a book than in some page on Evernote where I store all of my notes/knowledge (commonplacing).
The main 10 year goal is to reach at least 10$ million. That will ve enough for my desired ultimate lifestyle.
I did also make a 1-month goal and the goal for August is too research enough information to start with operational steps towards my goal and being less in the research phase.

RANDOM
MAAAN, was I hungry today. The meals I made for this week weren't as filling as previous ones. Went to BurgerKing and took a chicken burger with 2 extra chicken fillets. Went overboard with roughly 500kcal but still in deficit. Cooked some thilapia with asparagus for the coming days to offset the hunger. Should be more filling.
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM

Sprezza's log
Sprezza

Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:18 pm

AA: DAY 38 15/40
As said, I complimented 10 girls today. Was easier this time and I got happy responses. Felt like I made some girls day :D
Unfortunately, I would love if I could have more traffic of nice girls and better weather, but I'll keep pushing it!
Will activate my new Tinder account to try it out and hopefully it will work when I travel to Spain on Thursday! Very excited :D

BUSINESS
Have read half of the book now. Its about 270 pages out of 543, quite long but I am happy for putting in time today. about 3-4 hours. Should have put in more but my friend wanted to meet. I should have said no and continued with my work. Next time!

RANDOM
Crypto going well. My stack is around $55k now. Let's goo!
Morning weight 117.1 kg (down 8kg since start!)
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM

Sprezza's log
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:32 am

Amazing bro! I was in Gothernburg working in an office for 2 months a year ago. I think there were quite a few 'puas' doing approaches on the streets. I remember tinder being diabolically bad. Got 1 lay but nothing to boast about.

Anyway, its good you can see the good in these women and that you have a strong drive to approach as a result :twisted:
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
Sprezza

Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:42 pm

Hello guys, been some ten days since I wrote something :/
Well, I was on vacation in Spain for a week :)
Was great but got the covid-19 unfortunately. I don't feel bad but my sense of smell is completely gone.
Hopefully it recovers fast although I did read that it took a couple of months for some people.
On to the progress areas

AA: DAY 38 40/40
I can say that I definetly killed this day throughout the week I was in Marbella.
Probably got Covid due to the amount of handshakes I did with different girls.
However, one thing that bothered me was that none of us ( me & 2 friends) got laid despite the effort of approaching.
In my opinion several reasons for that:
-Mostly Spanish/Latina girls where most of them didn't know/want to speak English
-COVID-most places closed at 2 while usually Spanish people party until 05-06
-Buying a spanish SIM-card for Tinder turned out to be bad. According to my friend, he got plenty more matches back in Sweden.
-One night we went out with some Swedish girls that seemed down to fuck and were about to go to a nice club, but the club was closed all of a sudden and it killed the whole vibe.

The place was great though. Good food, nice boats and sick cars. Also the Latinas take dancing to a whole other level with their ass twerking. Jesus man!

BUSINESS
Read Unscripted for a total of 3 hours while flying back and forth. Will focus more on this until I get better from Covid and start to approach once again.

RANDOM
Crypto is being amazing. Currently sitting at $80k.
One thing that surprised me was that I actually lost weight during vacay.
Weighing at 114.9kg now (down 10kg/20lbs since start)!
One positive thing about losing my sense of smell is that I can now eat very healthy without complaining since every kind of food feels the same right now. :lol:
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM

Sprezza's log
Sprezza

Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:01 pm

Yo!
Quick daily update.

BUSINESS
Sat all day today and read through the remaining 150-200 pages of Unscripted (total of 540 pages). What a great book! Hopefully one of the few I needed to read to get going. Nevertheless, I will introduce myself to the FastLane forum and start exploring different areas of online business as of tomorrow.

RANDOM
Sense of smell returned minimally today, but progress is progress :)
Perhaps 2-3 more days of rest and I will continue with the AA program.
I am having a job interview lined up on Wednesday. What? Am I suddenly going back to the 9-5 ? Not really!
A friend hooked me up with this interview and the reason for wanting it is that is well paid, remote and you barely do anything while raking in cash.
I can literally do about 5-10 hours of work/week and put the remaining time in doing what I do now while on pay roll.
If it doesn't turn out to be like it, I'll easily quit it.
With this I can put in more money in crypto while having the same near-optimal lifestyle for my goals.
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM

Sprezza's log
Sprezza

Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:39 pm

BUSINESS
Introduced myself to the Fastlane forum and bought a year of the Insider membership.
Looking through all the material on online business I have saved the last couple of months.
COVID is irritating me to be honest. My sense of smell is returning more and more but my productivity is being killed by tiredness.
Trying my best but it kind of takes over from time to time.
Really sucks not being able to go to the gym or do AA.
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM

Sprezza's log
Sprezza

Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:46 pm

Hey!
Some updates. Felt bad and unmotivated to do shit the last week, I am finally free from Covid though.
Also, decided to say fuck you to the job I had lined up. It will just turn me back into old habits.
I need to have some fire beneath my feet or I'll just succumb to the comfort of the job and never become independent.
Also the approaching, cooking will probably go sideways as well.
So I'm back on the new habits I had.

Gym is going ok. Im back around 115kg. Will try to go down to 110 by end of September. Signed up for a free month of MMA classes so will use that in addition to the gym.
My crypto is more or less back where it was at the top around 100k which I am happy about.
Although I do feel we are in the moments where things are about to get explosive in the coming months aka the last wave before the crash.
Really hope I can at least cash out 300k in total which is about 200k after taxes. My goal is to reach $1,5 millions but we'll see.
Would love to have about 3-4 years of savings and the rest in crypto.

Continuing with business research and AA tomorrow. Let's get it! :)
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM

Sprezza's log