Sprezza's way to Freedom-FINISHED MY MARKETING WEB PAGE THANKS TO KRATOM

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:43 am

Sprezza wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:05 pm
While approaching I met up with the Ukrainean girl I was once on a date with. This was the 2nd I saw her on the streets. Took her # since she said she really wanted to meed and believed that meeting me so randomly again was a "sign". Said alright, let's see.

BTW is my style of writing confusing to you guys that read my log?
Reapproaching girls has been responsible for the hottest two girls I've been with in my life. And the girl from two days ago said the same thing about the third time we met being a "sign" or "fate".

I don't find it confusing, no.
Sprezza
Goal: Freedom
Motto: Keep pushing it!

Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:50 am

Hopeless wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:34 am
Whats your height and bodyfat level?
194/6'4
I believe around 13-15%
Youi can hardly see my abs unflexed.
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
----Have an online independent business netting me 5000$ in total for 2022
A2 RANDOM
----Allow myself to have time for hobbies such as learning a new language, reading/listening to something interesting (0/12 months)
----Get the fuck out of Sweden during bad months (Oct-April)

Sprezza's log
Lay Count: 44
2022: 0
Sprezza

Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:50 am

MONDAY-SUNDAY 29/11-5/12-21
Whats up guys. Week passed, I did stuff related to dating and fitness. Put up goals for December down below.
BUSINESS
On hold until Jan 2022.
My crypto dumped to $85k which is not fun, but I believe it was just to take out leveraged people ($2.5 billion got wiped within 24 hours)
I am still positive and up 4x since I started investing August 2020. Was $190k at the top (start of Nov 2021), but this game is hard to time and I do have high net worth goals ($1 million as a first step after taxes, no big sells until I reach my goals).
Strongly believe this will continue 2022, no reason to stop as long as interest rates aren't getting raised and inflation is ramping.
DATING
I set up approach metrics and migrated from Excel to Google Sheets. Metrics are basic; amount of approaches, numbers, dates, instadates, cold approach (CA) lays, online lays, insta date lays and more interesting ones are approach to number and approach to lay ratio. This tracking is done just because I like being data-oriented and I am curious. Definetly not needed for the newbie, just approach lol.

Approaching was lame this week. Did about 20 in total. I was busy doing other things and its fucking cold.
Went on a date with Ukrainean girl finally, was late about 30 mins due to "snow storm" here in Gothenburg. Came to my place for drinks.
Kissed her, moved her to bed, undressed down to panties, but she refused further due to period.
After a while of pushing I just told her to fuck off and leave. Usually I am not this "rude " but that day I whitened my teeth for the 1st time (just for fun and results were good) and had pain in the teeth so I was pissed. She wasn't happy about it but neither was I. She said some weird stuff like "Oh, you failed to seduce me", "I got what I wanted" ( she did suck my dick and I rubbed her pussy if she was thinking about that lol)

Days after I went for a quick booty call with big boob girl and spent Friday/Satuday with the blonde girl I approached some week ago. She is really chill af (smokes a lot of weed though lol) and I am happy that i met her. Really nice to cuddle and have sex with. Easily the best girl this year. Smart aswell.

Also I have finally finalized my wardrobe. I have really put down effort on making the outfits and buying good stuff during Black Friday.
Will post outfits (winter outfits to begin with) gradually as I wear them here in case you wanna know how I dress when I go out.
My style is elegant-edgy.

FITNESS
Weight is dropping. Below 108kg. Really focused now. Also fucking hungry. Here are some progress pics I took. Working on better, cheaper, faster and tastier meal plans which takes effort. Going through Greg Doucette's Anabolic Cooking 2.0 book which seems to have recipes that will fill me up while having good macros and are fast to make.
FrontNovember.jpg
BackNovember1.jpg
GOALS FOR DECEMBER 2021
Fitness:
-105kg
-Create meal plan for clean bulking with tasty, fast and perhaps cheaps meals while having good macros. (gonna try with Anabolic Cooking 2.0
Dating:
-2 lays (let's fucking get this, will need about 100 approaches/week I hope)
-Online Photos (I believe I can do this since I am reaching my goal weight)
-Finish Reading all GLL/MM articles (2022 will be focused ONLY on money so I want to get rid off/put on hold/automate everything else related to dating/fitness
Business:
-Read up on crypto in general/defi/metaverse/gaming/nft (need to up my knowledge on this for 2022 which will run hot)

All in all this has been my best year ever goals wise. Never been this motivated to accomplis stuff and really enhance my life for the better. Let's kill this month and finish strong!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM
----Allow myself to have time for hobbies such as learning a new language, reading/listening to something interesting (0/12 months)

Sprezza's log
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:16 am

Sprezza wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:50 am
I set up approach metrics and migrated from Excel to Google Sheets. Metrics are basic; amount of approaches, numbers, dates, instadates, cold approach (CA) lays, online lays, insta date lays and more interesting ones are approach to number and approach to lay ratio. This tracking is done just because I like being data-oriented and I am curious. Definetly not needed for the newbie, just approach lol.
Nice, looking forward to seeing your stats at some point.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:45 am

LETS GOOOO SPREZZAAA!!!!
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Sprezza

Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:22 pm

MONDAY-SUNDAY 6/12-12/12-21
Whats up guuys, here is a weekly update! a bit late hehe...

BUSINESS
Crypto dropped a bit again. Hovering around $80k. Totally fine. Did some reading into possible macro outcomes that could potentially make crypto more volatile. If interest rates go up, everyone is kind of fucked. We'll see on Wednesday. If this Covid shit continues and the supply chains e.g in China get choked, we'll be temporarily fucked. On the opposite if we continue money printing, inflation and prices will go higher and investors/institutions will be forced to either lose money by holding in cash or go for much riskier assets aka the crypto market. My conclusion is that I simply have to be able to hodl for 3-5 years in the worst case scenario and not be forced to sell. I'll take a job if I have to in case crypto dumps so low that I have to cash out more than 10% each time I need money since I am living on crypto now + the 10% in profits that I took out some while ago to be on the safe side and lend my mom some for tax bills. In overall I am positive but times will get volatile either way we go. No matter what I am going full on business 2022. Like Chris from GLL said, only ONE GOAL. I will expand on it with some deeper thoughts next week.
DATING
Spent the whole week and some more literally reading all of GLL articles. Damn I can't really thank Chris enough for doing this for free (even though he made a killing on affiliate links but STIIIILLL). So much time put into writing those articles with gold information, its just unimaginable. Eternally grateful for that. Gonna go through MM and Andy's articles and podcasts as well. After that I believe I am done with reading up on dating since I think I got it now to be honest. I feel good about this and now exactly what to do.

Approached 48 girls this last week. Didn't do it Monday, Saturday/Sunday so no wonder I fell short of the 100/girls a week.
My confidence has grown even more. Literally approached girl behind me in line, had boyfriend though. Also approached a girl and a mom, didnt see the mom until the end. I can really say this was a small stepping stone upwards in confidence. Months ago I would get huge anxiety afterwards had I done this.
Approached 3 girls in a row after getting a relatively harsh rejection. Felt fucking good and an "in your face" to the girl that rejected me lol

LAY #40-Blonde Ukrainean MILF
Buuut I got my 4th cold approach lay. This was funny. I was out approaching last Friday, snowing and shit. Was about to give up since I had only approached 4 girls (volume was shit) and was standing on the street 5 minutes away from my place. So I go one last time to scan the opposite street and approach this blonde nicely dressed woman and tell her she's cute. Surprisingly, we exchange numbers, I text her and she agrees on a date for Saturday. Thought all the time she would flake, but she didn't.

We met at a nice bar close to my place, ordered drinks and talk some. I find out she actually has a daughter and is 29 years old, I get to think oh is she looking for some new provider (since I certainly aint and will not be lol) but then I notice that she is quite receptive to me playing with her hand. After some talk she wants to go to some other place, I tell her I happen to live close and that we can share a bottle of wine there. She agrees for a walk and we head my way to my apartment. There I just take out the wine bottle, we sit down in my two seater and start listening to music. We talk and I start to kiss her. She gets on top off me and hesitates a bit, saying "this is going so fast :) we just met " and then suddenly she says "FUCK IT" and gets completely wild taking her shirt off and undressing me hahah

We go to my bed and I feel like I am the one getting fucked since she starts to ride me like I was the last man on the planet. Not bad for a 29-year old MILF. We had sex 4 times throughout the night and 2 more times in the morning lol. Volume record lol! Felt good.
One interesting thing was that she told how the most attractive thing I did was that I approached her in the middle of the street and how brave it seemed. She is keen on meeting up more although she lives 1 hour away with bus.

One more interesting thing was that Iooked at the girls Tinder profile, swiped through 100-200 dudes and its always a good reminder I get on how important it is to have high-quality pictures and be an interesting/juxtaposition type of guy.
They can get anyone they want and really look for that minimum 8/10 guy. I also notice how quickly they get bored of swiping through countless of average dudes. Easy to visualize this if you think through the scope of a woman or make a fake girl account.
Ukraine mom.jpg
Dropped contact with big boob girl and the angel girl since I am not longer interested and the second one cancelled a sleepover without saying anything. Also had a date with some hipster girl I approached that went nowhere like I was the one holding conversation and just got turned off by her disinterest. So I just ended it and went home.

Tinder is fucking with me. Only option is to take new pictures and see if there is any difference at all. Really have no idea how they connect me to the same profiles.

1 more cold approach lay left for the year, let's fucking get it! Have one date setup on Monday with a girl that I cold approached and later gave me a hug, so cuute!

FITNESS
Weight hovering around 107kg which is good (i am gonna make it to 105 arghh!). Made 10 packs of a smoothie blend. Damn so easy like 700kcal and 60g protein in each bag and you can just put in the blender with some almond drink and its done. Finally I found one thing that I will probably drink/eat forever, so tasty, so easy to make.

Carbonated drinks and EAA with water is a diet saver which makes me feel more full. Thanks for that

Doing sessions with a naprapat to fix my lower back. My hamstrings and hip flexors are tight which comes from sitting in front of the computer but also not doing any stretching/mobility exercises which I admit I never do unless needed. So guys save yourself time and money and do some stretching when you're like on your phone or end up like me lol.

Look forward to when the cutting is done. I'll start clean bulking and will have more mental energy/less time being negative to pursue my business goal in 2022. Working on a tasty clean bulking meal plan!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM

Sprezza's log
Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:09 pm

Sprezza wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:22 pm
Buuut I got my 4th cold approach lay.
And fucking on the first date! Cunt this is crazy.

For me it’s good to see these reports. Very motivating to think real men are just approaching girls and fucking them
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:40 pm

SPREZZA

MILF HUNTER
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:57 pm

Glad to see you still crushing it
Sprezza

Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:04 pm

MONDAY-SUNDAY 13/12-19/12-21

BUSINESS
I am on the verge of doing some swing trading with my crypto. Like selling everything until end of February. I have capital gains taxes to pay anyways. This covid shit is getting worse again despite the vaxx. Luckily we didn't get any interest rate hikes from the FED and here in Sweden we won't have any until 2024 (this is crazy since we are printing a lot of money aswell). But the main reason is I want to focus on generating that Wi-fi money for 2022.

I have set a one-year goal to earn $5000 in total by end of 2022 through an online business. This will be tough as nails and my greatest challenge hence I want to have some "safe" money even though inflation is eating it. Also it is about facing my biggest insecurity and that is becoming mediocre or worse as a human being.
Like will I be able to contribute something to the world of value or be just like most people, an end-less consumer.
Nevertheless I will have capability to focus 100% on that.

Gym and dating will be process-oriented. I will do my workouts 2x a week with a clean bulking meal schedule and I will cold approach 1-2 hours per day. Will not improve on this actively/have some goal in mind and will just let it go since I am more than content of where I want to be gym/dating wise for now. And I am confident I will have women around me, gains in confidence and solid strength gains just by the process itself. So a lot of focus available on the business/money making side. Will talk more about doing this practically next week and my thoughts for 2022:)

DATING
Bad week approaching wise (like no more than 10 approaches) but a hell of a week anyways. I have been a bit demotivated by shitty weather and being close to the finish line. After getting my 4th cold approach lay with the Ukrainean MILF I kind of got lazy. For some reason I always become lazy before the finish line of my goals. But I was very lucky this time. The last two numbers I got from the previous week of approaching converted into lays and I also got my first instadate which went on to become my first instalay aswell from these measly 10 approaches. Then I also got one online lay from Tinder from the measly matches I got from a new account. So 3 lays within 10 days was fucking crazy and a lot of luck to be honest. Probably going to get some negative tilt later lol
Here are the "reports"

LAY #41 24 year old Swedish girl with nice ass

Warmest cold approach response I have gotten was from her where she gave me a hug out of nowhere. 1st date at a bar since she didnt want to come for dinner at my place in case I was a serial killer. Went to bar, talked, tried to pull, no dice but we did kiss which she mentioned never happened on a 1st date for her.

Scheduled dinner 4 days later. Comes to my place, prepared dinner just in time. Got drinking while sitting on my couch. No resistance, went smooth. Ass was great. Funny thing was that she like told herself "Im such an idiot" while I was undressing her. Although she later told me she was prepared for sex (like literally brought an extra pair of strings) SINCE I WAS SO FORWARD ON THE 1ST DATE. Take note guys.
Smashed her good before she had to go to a party.
NiceAss.jpg
LAY #42 29 year old Kurdish girl -1ST INSTALAY EVER

So I went out approaching and it was literally a shitty and cold day. Go up to the 2nd girl for the day.
-Hey youre cute, can I have your number?
She literally says:
-Thanks, no but you can take me out for a coffe

I was like damn. It is ON.
She was really chill, we walked like 10 mins to a cafe 3 mins from my place. Talked for like 15 mins while eating pastries and drinkin tea/coffe. Then I just try to do the movie pull and asked if she liked movies. She said yes and that she didnt have any plans later. Tell her lets go to my place for like 30 mins before i go to the gym. She agrees. Outside of my entrance door she said:
"We are not going to have sex so you know"
-"ok, ofc not" i tell her
I pop on netflix, choose some movie. Sit with her on the couch. Put my arm around her and later start kissing her.
No resistance but she tells me
"I am not usually a slut but feels like I have known you for weeks"
Reminder this is all within an hour of meeting her lol.
Went to my bed, smashed her.
Thats fucking it.

LAY #43 26-year old Swedish girl
Matched on Tinder. Looked good but catfished me a bit since she was chubbier. But still was a good fuck.
Had dinner at my place, watched some Youtube videos. She starts touching me and I just go and kiss her.
Went to bed and fucked two times. Funny thing she said I looked better in real life then on my Tinder pics

With this done I blew the goal I had of achieving basic social freedom. I really can say, alright that If I work on it actively I can get laid within a week with a complete stranger on the streets or from a bar. 6 months ago I couldn't even tell a girl she is cute. Now after doing a few hundred times its no issue. I am so satisfied. Its like I have completed this chasing girls phase. Not saying I will stop approaching/getting laid (will never do) but I can confidently say that I can prioritize other things which I want to do.

I have fixed my social freedom, style, soon looks with the weight loss and skincare. It's fine I can move on.
Only regret I have was that I didn't start earlier. This was so worth it. Easily a goal I worked the hardest for. Going out almost every day from hot to rainy and now to freezing days still approaching wasn't fun at times but so rewarding. I am even considering only doing cold approach since it is the least distracting/most rewarding way of getting laid in my opinion. The confidence just keeps growing for each time after every hundred rejections you get.
Funny thing is you may become more confident after you get laid but it truly is all of the rejections you get that make you more resilient and audacious. I love this.

Lets kill my fitness goal and get the fuck on with making money with 100% focus!

Did some "looksmaxxing". Removed my white spots on my front teeth.
Also felt cool. Boring 2-hour long procedure, no painful moments though. Looksmaxing deluxe lol cost me like 500 euros for such a small detail but I have been planning to do it for a while now.

FITNESS
Going ok. Dates again ruined my diet but I am still on track. Thinking of doing some extra cardio besides approaching just to nail my goal no matter what. Weighing 107 and have about 10 days left to reach 105kg. Hope some of it some water weight from drinking alcohol :)
One thing I can easily conclude from this journey is that it is so easy to underestimate how much weight you need to cut to look shredded.
I am almost down 20kg/40lbs but still I am not between 8-10% bodyfat. Must be the big frame lol
Last edited by Sprezza on Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM

Sprezza's log
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:07 pm

That insta-lay is amazing man. Congrats on your success. Makes me want to go out and cold approach just to do the same.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:08 am

Sprezza wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:04 pm

FITNESS
One thing I can easily conclude from this journey is that it is so easy to underestimate how much weight you need to cut to look shredded.
I am almost down 20kg/40lbs but still I am not between 8-10% bodyfat. Must be the big frame lol
I feel exactly the same way. Looking back, I must have been delusional. Also, I didn't realize is how much of the payoff is backloaded until the very end. Most of the weight loss you keep the same shape, but just get smaller in size. You go down shirt/pant sizes, but you don't really look much different. Finally you start seeing changes in the overall silhouette, then at the very end actual definition and separation.
Sprezza

Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:49 pm

MONDAY-UNTIL 2022 20/12-31/12-21
Hello people!
This will probably be my last log post for 2021 where I will make a goal review and how I will be tackling 2022 for the future.
Quick week re-cap first

BUSINESS
Sold my cryptos (my COTI coins) for about $82k at $0.31 on Kucoin which is about $65k after taxes. What happens day after? COTI goes up 25-30% to $0.41 lol due to some exchange listing it and buying up some COTI for liquidity. Well, as of writing this, it went down to 0.36 so I am not that pissed off :lol: . Some real uncertainty now in regards to Covid, inflation, tapering and the bull run in general. We haven't really had a small cap alt season yet and one potential positive scenario is that people will be taking profits and pour into smaller caps for fun. COTI and Cardano (ADA as you know) have a tight partnership and things could have some momentum in Q1.
On the negative note everything will slowly start to bleed through a market correction unless clown show money printing continues further.
I'll keep an eye on that.

DATING
LAY #44- 21-Year old Swedish little rich girl and me having ED for the 1st time ever
So last week on Wednesday I was out clubbing the last day for 2021 since Sweden suddenly decided to close all clubs despite an 80% vaccinated population.
I decided to treat it as a New Years Eve party and went full on, drank 6-7 units and literally approached as much as I could. It was totally fun, but the negativity the day totally wasn't. It's a devil's drug. Well, I met this hot blonde blue eyed girl, danced with her, made out n stuff. Tried to go for the pull but she was with her friends "TM" and gave me her snap. I declined and told her I only do numbers and didn't want to end up on her simp/orbiter list lol.
She eventually saw me again and told me to add her on snap. I was like whatever and did it.

Come Saturday and she snaps me "Hows life?" and I told her "its good, I am watching Star Wars". She said something about me being a nerd bla bla bla and I just replied want to go out for a drink tomorrow at 23 lol...Surprisingly she accepted.
Later comes Sunday and we actually meet at a bar by 23. Freezing cold and I had a slight fever :lol:

We go on talking for some time, she is a bit boring and cocky like all rich girls for some reason and I noticed now that I usually talk too much and hesitate with the pull to my place unless I get some form of mutual bonding with the girl. TIme flies by and the bar is closing in 10 minutes (1AM) . So with a bit of panic, I just try to pull her anyways and suggest to listen to some music back at my place. Surprisingly she agrees. I was like damn on a Sunday this late, COOL.

Back at my place, I turn on some music and sit in the couch with her. A bit tired, I tell her come lets lay down on my bed where the speakers are.
She just says "Oh is this your move?" :lol: :lol: I tell her "Yeah, got me!, nah just kidding I will not do anything". We lay down and she starts kissing me.
Here comes the fun part, I can't get my dick hard. I was like WTF and she laugs. Tbh I was a bit annoyed since I really wanted to fuck the girl hard just because she was boring :lol: So I am thinking lets make it more fun just for the sake for it. I remember that I had been gifted a Kamagra tablet from my best friend for birthday. I call him to ask if I should take the whole thing or half of it and he told me to try with half. Girl can't stop giggling. I take the tablet and within like 20 mins my dick start to get hard and I just laugh. It was the 1st time for me with boner enhancing stuff and sex felt good. The girl however couldn't orgasm and she told me that its easiest if I lick her pussy. I did that but I got bored since I don't really like doing it for more than 5 mins. We got dressed and she took a cab back to her place. Funny and a bit awkward experience but luckily my dick functioned properly in the morning day after.

FITNESS
Reached 105kg. Ok, this was very surprising since I got really thirsy after taking Kamagra and it could have been because of that just to notify you. Well well I am happy but I think I didn't reach 10% bodyfat maybe like 11-12%. No matter what I am a very happy Sprezza cutting down 19kg/42lbs in 6 months. Here are my final progress pics of this fantastic A3 Goal journey:
Scale.jpg
UnflexedFront180Days.jpg
FlexFront180Days.jpg
FlexedBack180Days.jpg
FlexedBack3.jpg
MaxAesthetics180Days.jpg
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM

Sprezza's log
Sprezza

Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:17 pm

GOALS REVIEW 2021
Overall this was actually a crazy and intense 6 month period since I actually started working on these goals in July.
Loved how I just did it because I genuinely wanted to do it.

A1 Create an affiliate/e-commerce web page and earn 1$-0/1
When I think about this goal and why I failed with it, it was probably because I honestly wanted to cut weight and get good at fucking girls more than making paper this year while also actually getting more paper this year through crypto. Thats why I will only have one goal for 2022 no matter what and it will be about making that Wi-fi money. All in all I am happy I dropped this and focused on goal A2 and A3.
Financially I improved my networth about 3-4x from a 6x top with crypto and this will literally be a bit life changing if you read my thoughts for 2022 below.

A2 I can go from being unfamiliar with a girl to sex within a week (I'm socially free)
DONE A2.1 Complete AA Program
DONE A2.2 Get 5 cold approach lays (6/5)
DONE A.2.3 Conquer bar game

Couldn't be more than very happy about this one. Like back in July I literally didn't get laid for a whole year because I was working in Norway and before the restrictions fucked up everything and I didn't know how to use Tinder properly.
To accomplish this within 6 months is crazy when I think about it. I couldn't even tell a girl she is cute and now I ended up killing AA, approaching hundreds and getting laid with 11 girls since my birthday in September (this happened within 4 months, 6 from cold approach , 4 online and 1 from night game).
I really put down the effort and you can't imagine how proud I am for turning my lifestyle around with this.

A3 Cut to 10% bodyfat
DONE A3.1 Cut to 105kg (124->107.5kg now)
FAIL? A3.2 Get amazing Tinder photos taken

The results speak for themselves here.
Although like @Zug said
Zug wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:08 am
You go down shirt/pant sizes, but you don't really look much different. Finally you start seeing changes in the overall silhouette, then at the very end actual definition and separation.
I will probably need to shoot for 100kg or even 97/98 but I am saving that for next summer. No point in doing that now. Focus will be on clean bulking and having energy for long work/business days. Also I am tired as fuck at being on a -1000kcal deficit by now so little more food is appreciated. All in all very solid results!

I didn't manage to take online photos for Tinder since I honestly don't see the point if I am out cold approaching every day. I will probably get laid on a weekly basis if I just do cold approach which is more than enough for me :lol: I will park online dating for now since I see much more benefit in cold approaching.
Its not just about getting laid but it also has health benefits and a lot of confidence improving involved. Online you kind of hide behind a screen and never sustain that confidence you get from approaching. I should also mention that it spreads into other life areas which is important. You get BOLDER in general, not questioning that for sure.

GOALS 2022
Throughout the last two weeks I have been thinking a lot on what I wanted to do for next year and life in general.
I came to the conlusion that I don't have much left to experience and learn at the position I am in Sweden.
I am tired of seeing these years (except this one obviously) repeat themselves all the time without me growing. I hope you understand what I mean.
There is literally not much I can do to improve girl or gym wise massively while If I improve my financial position/income acquiring position I can do much more.

I literally want to 10x my life and for that I will need to beat a 10x challenge.
And what could be harder than creating a livable online location independent income?
So that will basically be my only and biggest priority that will take up a lot of time to do maybe not only for 2022 but even more years. I am dedicating my years from 25 to 30 to this, no matter what. I am not gonna get fucked by some virus or some new world order lol.

While planning this I also came to the conclusion that I will need to have at least some "DoNothingTime" as well where I actually enjoy my life without thinking all the time If this is productive or not (which I have unfortunately been doing most of my life). I will focus hard to plan something fun at least twice a month like Chris from GLL said.
So basically "Allow myself to have time for hobbies such as learning a new language, reading/listening to something interesting"

And here comes a fun and scary thing I want to do in 2022. While focusing on these goals above I would love to re-locate to Spain at least during the colder months because Sweden is so fucking dead during Oct-April. Nothing to do. Why would I live more expensive while I can live in warmer weather, warmer people, better food and cheaper in places such as Alicante like @Mafia does especially if I am going to live on my crypto gains until I get my online income up? Friends and family will visit and I will for sure fly to Sweden when its too hot during the summers here :)

Summary of my goals for 2022:
A1 BUSINESS

----Have an online independent business netting me 5000$ in total
A2
Random:

----Get the fuck out of Sweden during bad months

DAILY SCHEDULE FOR 2022
This is how it will roughly look like

08-09
Get dressed, shower and skin care, take some kratom and vitamins.
Eat breakfast
09:30-16:00
Work on online business work
16:00-18:00
Approach girls/walk 10k steps
18-22-00
Be on a date with a girl or workout in gym. Business work unless I don't (notice how motivated I will be to go on dates or go to gym if I need to do more business work haha)
22-00:
-Free time/DoNothingTime (e.g watch movie, hang out with girl or friends, read a book on something interesting)
-Planning the next days or week
-Get ready for bed
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM

Sprezza's log
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:00 am

Looks like you had an amazing year bro. You love to see it. I have no doubt you'll crush your money goals in 2022.

I know how you feel about not being able to "level up" your sex life in Sweden. That's why I personally am going for the harem/threesome thing in 2022, but I know what you mean: 10X'ing your cash will change your life more than 10X'ing your laycount.

Just wanted to let you know there's ways to level up in the sexual domain.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome