Avi's Progress Log - Finally went on Date #3

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Avihihi
Goal: Get laid. 100% get laid
Motto: I'll never quit. Ever.

Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:06 am

Day 69

I went slightly over my calorie limit but I did all my tasks besides that. Tomorrow my plan is to take a new photo with me on the piano
Avihihi

Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:41 am

Day 70
Tomorrow ima start combining my sub-tasks into one who task (like calling it Weight loss completed instead of all the sub tasks listed). I feel more into my goals again after introspecting deliberately, i'll have to keep doing that more often. I ended up attempting to re-connect with why I joined this forum and started reading Andy's guide in the first place: to get laid. I have a tendency to go part-way through goals, put a lot of effort in, but once I get some level of results I lose steam. I am deciding to re-commit and push myself to the next level by accomplishing more sub-goals:
- Take 3 more pictures so I can upgrade my dating profiles
- Go on 2 more dates (aka continue swiping and messaging)

I have several of the habits I need already set so I think as long as I keep doing what i'm doing and pushing myself to slowly upgrade i'll start to see results from this. Because otherwise I am swiping each day, working out each day, tracking calories each day, gratitude journaling each day, doing a skin care routine each day, and so on so I think in time these tasks will compound. My thoughts are that with these habits I mainly need to focus on improvement steps and learning steps and make sure I keep pushing my abilities (such as refining my form at the gym, learning more poses for photos, taking photos in better locations, learning tips for conversing better).

Weight loss
- I stayed under the calorie limit
- I ate healthy before junk

Bodybuilding/Aesthetics tasks complete
- I worked out today and did my skin care routine

Gratitude journaling complete

Dating tasks complete

Big PP tasks complete

My goals for tomorrow are to watch more form videos at the gym to further refine them. And after I go to the gym to continue to appreciate and let myself feel how good my body feels after going to the gym. Also i'm going to introspect more on my goals, appreciate how far i've come, and see what resistances I might have
Avihihi

Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:02 am

Day 71

Weight loss tasks completed
Bodybuilding/Aesthetic Taskscompleted
Gratitude journaling complete
Dating tasks complete
Big PP tasks complete
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:15 am

Avihihi wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:19 am
Rags2Bitches wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:11 am
are the swipes resulting in matches?
Mainly on Hinge i'm getting at least 1 or 2 each day I sent out 10 likes, for Tinder I get a few each week from the super likes, and Bumble I get maybe 1 or 2 likes that i'll swipe on each week but when I use a boost for it on Friday I get most of my matches.

Also on Badoo I pretty much always get matches when I swipe but nothing really is coming from Badoo
then where are the dates?

i’m all for focusing on inputs over outputs, but i want you to stay honest with yourself and problem solve any issues as they arise.

what’s happening with all the matches?
jackBruh
Name: Jack
Goal: Get Laid

Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:30 am

Rags2Bitches wrote:
Avihihi wrote:

Mainly on Hinge i'm getting at least 1 or 2 each day I sent out 10 likes, for Tinder I get a few each week from the super likes, and Bumble I get maybe 1 or 2 likes that i'll swipe on each week but when I use a boost for it on Friday I get most of my matches.

Also on Badoo I pretty much always get matches when I swipe but nothing really is coming from Badoo

i’m all for focusing on inputs over outputs, but i want you to stay honest with yourself and problem solve any issues as they arise.

@Avihihi I was getting those sorts of numbers with Hinge, buy preferred and spend an hour a day messaging and you'll get laid before the end of the week
Get better photos
Hit 1/2/3/4 plates at the gym (whenever tf gyms open again)
Get a tattoo
Build up experience
Avihihi

Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:00 am

Rags2Bitches wrote:
Avihihi wrote:

Idk man many girls are responsive until I ask for there number, and many girls don't respond at all. I been following the template pretty strictly and only recently I've been changing it up a bit (while keeping the core idea of moving things forward) and I'm starting to get some more numbers. But setting up dates hasn't been going too well. There seems to always be a reason for things to change dates or something keeps coming up
Avihihi

Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:01 am

jackBruh wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:30 am
Rags2Bitches wrote:

@Avihihi I was getting those sorts of numbers with Hinge, buy preferred and spend an hour a day messaging and you'll get laid before the end of the week
Ngl when you put it like that I'm about to jump on the preferred membership haha
Avihihi

Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:06 am

Day 72
I bought Hinge preferred. This ish is much more expensive than the other apps but I got the 6-month subscription since I can't resist getting a deal.

My daily goals have suffered a bit today since I was out with friends all day
Weight loss - Everything was a success besides the calorie limit, I went wayy over.
Bodybuilding/Aesthetics - Skin care complete but no workout today
Dating - Likes sent, and hinge preferred bought
Mental health - Gratitude written
Big PP - BM rest day + Phallosan used
jackBruh
Name: Jack
Goal: Get Laid

Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:38 am

Avihihi wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:06 am
I bought Hinge preferred. This ish is much more expensive than the other apps but I got the 6-month subscription since I can't resist getting a deal.
Good shit bro. Hit it hard with a small radius and start booking yourself solid.
Get better photos
Hit 1/2/3/4 plates at the gym (whenever tf gyms open again)
Get a tattoo
Build up experience
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:50 pm

Avihihi wrote:
Rags2Bitches wrote:

Idk man many girls are responsive until I ask for there number, and many girls don't respond at all. I been following the template pretty strictly and only recently I've been changing it up a bit (while keeping the core idea of moving things forward) and I'm starting to get some more numbers. But setting up dates hasn't been going too well. There seems to always be a reason for things to change dates or something keeps coming up
probably just a bad run of numbers but if you DM me or post screenshots I can give you pointers
Avihihi

Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:34 am

Rags2Bitches wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:50 pm
Avihihi wrote:

probably just a bad run of numbers but if you DM me or post screenshots I can give you pointers
Will do then, thanks man. I been getting flakes too for some reason but maybe that's more normal
Avihihi

Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:42 am

Day 73 & 74

Weight Loss done
Dating Done - Used hinge premium and sent likes for half an hour and got tons of matches
Big PP Done
Bodybuilding - Done
Mental Health - Done
Avihihi

Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:21 am

Day 75
I have a lot of prospects on Hinge and possibly a date tomorrow and possibly one on Wednesday as well as a possible one for Friday

Weight Loss done-ish (slightly over calories)
Dating Done
Big PP Done
Bodybuilding - Done
Mental Health - Done
Avihihi

Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:17 am

Day 76 & 77 - Went on a date today

Day 76:
Weight Loss done
Dating Done
Big PP Done
Bodybuilding - Done
Mental Health - Done

Day 77:
So after so much time I finally went on another date and i'll call it my 3rd date. It was honestly kind of boring. It also started out kind of weird. I don't know why but the moment we saw each other I feel like she wasn't happy to see me. We hugged but I don't think I even saw her smile. Even throughout the date she didn't smile too much even though we had a pretty good conversation. When we got drinks she put it on her tab and told me not to worry about paying her back despite me offering. I wasn't sure if I should interpret this as her really liking me or her just not wanting to feel obligated to me in any way. (Part of me thinks the latter just because again, she barely smiled throughout the date).

I guess the date just didn't feel exciting or that fun. My main focus was to be honest, have fun, and try to sleep with her. But with how unemotional she was I ended up just doing my best to be honest and have fun. I decided to try and touch a bit more so I made up some opportunities to fist bump (I wanted to go further but I decided to work up to it). At a certain point I just told myself that she might look unemotional but because she is keeping the conversation going that maybe she just isn't very expressive. I even tried to get more of a reaction out of her by getting more into my stories and sharing things with more excitement but she didn't really seem to connect with me. That being said I got her into a few topics which she seemed a bit more enthused about, I made sure to connect with it a bit but it almost seemed like each time I connected with it and she started to feel/show more emotions she'd calm back down or something.

The date ended with a quick hug that felt friendly and we parted ways.

I think the only lesson that comes to mind immediately is that next time I need to choose a seat where we can sit next to each other instead of across. It's small but maybe if we had more of a chance to touch physically it could've been more exciting.

Other than that i'm not sure, I think i'll just try different things on the next dates I go on. My mind is giving me the idea that maybe I'm just not good looking enough which i'm trying to not buy into (although obviously I know I can improve looks and am currently working on that, I just don't want to go down an insecurity rabit hole).

Weight Loss done
Dating Done
Big PP Done
Bodybuilding - Done
Mental Health - Done