Avi's Progress Log - I finally had sex!

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Avihihi
Goal: Get laid. 100% get laid
Motto: I'll never quit. Ever.

Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:15 am

Hey guys, I'm new and don't have much to say right now on this I just wanted to create something to get started. My goals at the moment are:

Goals:

(Update 7/17/21 because of new information on setting deadlines)

Go on 15 dates (not including past dates)
- Current 5/15
- Do it by 11/15/21

Getting laid 10 times (not including past lays -I'm not a virgin but I feel like one again since it's been a minute)
- Current 2/10
---2 BJ's from 2 different girls so far, Sex with one of them
- Get Laid Once by 10/9/21

Lose Weight (Moreso Body fat percentage)
- Goal Weight: 155 (REACHED!)
- Current Weight: 151.6lb
- Starting Weight: 165 (Highest point was 173)
- Reach Goal Weight by 8/14/21
- New deadline: 8/23/21
- NEW GOAL WEIGHT: 150lbs

Build back up after with muscle:
- Goal Weight: 170lb

Get big pp:
- Starting: BPEL 5.5
- Current: BPEL ~6.0
- Goal: 7.0

My actions to accomplish these goals:

I'll call these actions Day 1-7

Getting laid:
  • Download Hinge
    Download Tinder
    Download Bumble
    Download all the other apps
- I also setup Hinge & Tinder and setup the profiles
- I got a few matches and messaged them

Losing Weight:

- I normally eat a lot of desserts because I love sugar (I'm addicted) so I limited my food for the past 2 days to 2 meals a day + 3 baked cookies max
- I also play a good amount of basketball and tbh I've always had a decent amount of muscle on me although now it's a good mix of muscle and skinny fat

Big PP:
- I bought a bathmate and phallosan; right now i'm just using the bathmate only routine from GLL but after a bit i'll incorporate the phallosan. I'm taking the "marathon not a sprint" thing to heart because I don't wanna lose my dick
- I've used it for a week so far, in 2 days i'ma use the phallosan for a night
- Truth be told I never really had a problem with my size from my last gf but somehow this insecurity got drilled in my head that i'm not enough so onwards we go

Mini-goals
(Update 7/23/21 with mini-goals)

Weight loss: Get to 164lb flat
Dating: Go on 1 date + do 1 photoshoot
Big PP: Finish prep phase for bathmate and phallosan

Current mini goal progress
Weight loss - fluctuating between 165-163lb, so the goal is kind of completed?

Dating - I've done 1 photoshoot so far! No dates yet.

Big PP - I might be going too fast but I feel ready to move past the prep phase. I'll give it more time to be safe though.

Current mini goal progress 2
Weight loss - Blown past...i'm at 161.8lb now. New goal is 159lb

Dating - I've done 3 photoshoots so far! No dates yet.

Big PP - Prep phase finishes Thursday

Current mini goal progress 3
Weight loss - I measured at 158.5 lbs today. So mini-goal is reached! My new goal is 155lbs

Dating - I've done 4.5 photoshoots so far and had my first date!

Big PP - Prep phase finished and i'm doing a full routine now.

Current mini goal progress 4
New mini goals: Get to 155lbs, Go on 3 more dates, Use bathmate 4/5 times a week and phallosan 6-8 hours a day 6 days a week

Current mini goal progress 5
All previous mini goals are done so now I want to get more handsy on my next date
Last edited by Avihihi on Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:37 am, edited 25 times in total.
Avihihi

Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:55 am

I want to share a bit about myself since I'm new here.

I actually have done pickup in the past after I broke up with my girlfriend 4 years ago. I didn't have too much success with it but I did get over a good chunk of my approach anxiety. Truth is I've struggled with awkwardness and social anxiety since upper middle school because of a mix of depression, bullying, and isolation. But I've always held onto a dream that if I never give up one day I will become the person I want to be: Charming, warm, uplift others, sexy, confident, disciplined, and someone who can get things done.

I think I've made decent progress because I used to literally not be able to hold a conversation. I still struggle with this, to be honest, and it's something I'm hoping to work out. Honestly, I might even be fine now but I struggle with impostor syndrome and feeling like I'm still the "awkward weird guy" despite spending thousands of dollars and countless hours pushing myself to go to meetups, do pickup, approach people, and whatnot. I think it's a mix of both personally because there are some cues I'm still learning however I'm a much more empathetic person than I used to be.

One more interesting fact that I just wanna share cuz I might be able to help you guys out,
- In high school, I started a business that tbh became moderately successful for a while and got me through college. It eventually collapsed due to various factors mainly revolving around my mental health and decisions at the time, but the main takeaway is that I have a decent amount of knowledge about making money online and can help point to resources for it
Avihihi

Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:57 am

One last thing for today too:

The reason i'm on this forum is because I am taking getting laid and becoming the man I will be seriously. I want to talk to like-minded people and support as well as receive support on our journies. I wish you all the best and we'll get through this together!
gomez6874
Name: gomez
Goal: Confidence and Career
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:26 am

This is awesome. I might have to start my own log explaining my story as well! Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration.
Good luck and keep us updated on the goals!
Avihihi

Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:39 pm

Appreciate that gomez! And yeah go for it man I'll check it out if you do!

I'll just use this post for my log as well:

Day 8
I made progress on 2 goals,

I setup bumble partly and I restrained my diet again. I did eat an extra kinder bar but I didn't eat a big second meal so I think it balances out. So weight loss and dating both have progressed!

Day 8 wasn't a bathmate day so no big pp progress.

After I setup 5 apps I'm going to get better pictures for which I'll need a camera. I think I can afford it so I might just buy the most expensive one recommended.

So that being said my mini goal is setup 5 apps for day 9 (which is today since I'm writing day 8 in retrospect).
Avihihi

Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:41 pm

Day 9 progress:

I took a bold step today and I don't feel proud but I feel like I'm committed to this. I made the 5 dating app profiles, and I also bought the best camera recommendation on kyil... It was expensive but if it's what it takes I'll do it. Honestly I can't wait to get it because I have terrible pictures right now, I only have maybe 3 solo pics over the past 4 years and only 1 of them is okay (the one you see right now on my profile). And it's probably not even that okay.

I'm about to do my bathmate practice so adding that to the total my progress today is:

- Dating level up
- Pp level up
- Weight loss level up

For weight loss today btw I downloaded my fitness pal and tracked my calories. Following new information my goal is to just stay under my allowed caloric amount instead of restricting foods. The app suggested 2042 calories given my goal of -1.5lb a week but I honestly might aim for 1800 instead.

Oh and I also played basketball today so that's more weight loss stuff.

Lastly, would anyone like to be accountability partners?
Avihihi

Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:16 am

Day 10 Progress:

I'm excited because my camera comes in a few days, I've been reading several guides on it and I think I might play around with it a bit once I get it. I also have a few trips coming up in a month that I'll probably bring it to.

Anyways, today I did a few things:

Dating:
- I had a good conversation with this girl I matched on Hinge, she's at a wedding for a few days so I had trouble setting up a date today however I did still push myself to ask logistical questions
- I bought crest white strips on amazon and they should be coming within a month so that'll help with the looks and will therefore help with dating
- I also bought an electric razor, I already had one but my Dad kept needing it so I bought the more expensive one Andy recommends

Weight Loss
- I tracked all my food via MyFitnessPal and managed to stay under the daily calorie amount
- Honestly I'm glad it's more about calories because I've been eating oreos and kinder bars with less guilt. I'm going to slow down on hom much I eat of these though because I feel mentally slower from eating all this sugar so I want to eat something that tastes good but isn't a sugary snack

Big PP
- Today is a rest day according to the newbie guide
Avihihi

Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:52 am

Okay guys so here's the log for the day: (Day 11)

Weight loss:
So myfitness pal has a section that you can put exercise for the day in, and since I work 2 jobs, 1 at Amazon and 1 as a Writer. Particularly the amazon one, ...I just wanted to brag that I was a writer as well tbh, I walk a ton, and apparently enough to burn over 600 calories. So because of that, I'm well below my calorie requirement for the day which is phenomenal. I'm also exhausted but that's okay

Big PP:
- I did bathmate for 12 minutes as per the newbie routine. Ngl it hurts and i'm not sure if that's supposed to be the case because if not I don't understand how people use full pressure with it as suggested in the guide. Honestly I can't even get to full pressure. I'm going to use the phallosan for the first time tonight; i'm actually kind of nervous to do so because it looks a bit complicated but i'm sure i'll figure it out.

Dating:
- Okay so I popped the question..I asked the girl I been texting to meetup for drinks Tuesday night. This actually was a big step for me because out of fear and old habits I would just keep the convo going til it died. Anyways, she said she was busy Tuesday night. I think my next step is to ask if she's free another night to meetup so I'll try that.
- I got the courage and added 6ft to my bio...this was hard to do because even though the guide says to do so if you have the insoles, for some reason I had a bunch of fears run through my head of how dates might go and whatnot. But I said fuck it, Andy said to do so in his guide and so i'll do so since he's the expert.
- I removed many things from my bumble bios after looking at the guide, I regret not looking at the guide when it said how to setup tinder. Tbh when I saw in part 1 about downloading all the dating apps I kinda jumped the gun and just setup everything immediately. It's too late to select bisexual while having the option to show women first...unless i'm missing something?
- I swiped on many more girls after reading that you have to or else the apps will consider you a dead profile and not show you to anyone

Sidenote 1: I'm excited because my camera comes on Tuesday! I can't wait to take some pictures.

I just want to write here that I'm hanging onto a belief: As long as I never quit, I'll succeed. If I keep going I will get my goals.
I'm hanging onto another one too: One step at a time, as long as i'm progressing each day I'll get there. Take it one day at a time.

I guess I just wanted to write that the second belief is the reason I was able to make a business at 17 that was starting to net almost 5 figures a month passively. The business did eventually collapse due to a myriad of factors (starting college, business partner not wanting to do it anymore, depression, etc.), but in the process to get there, whenever I felt overwhelmed, I always told myself to just take it one step at a time. And as I did, my list of tasks to do shrunk more and more. As it shrunk, my money grew, more things got taken care of. It was such a great time. I wish I wasn't depressed anymore. (This got more vulnerable than I thought it was going to be but I want to keep it out in the open).
Last edited by Avihihi on Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avihihi

Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:17 am

Day 12 Progress
Hey guys I know this is later than usual but here's my progress log for today:

Dating:
- I'll cut to the chase, I got a date. Like it's setup and everything for Friday. And to be honest, i'm pretty nervous and excited. I can't believe I'm actually going on one...it's been years since my last one so this is crazy!
- I got it by just pushing things forward as per the texting template. I was initially texting her for the past week but after reading the template I started just moving things along.

Weight Loss
-I am still below my calorie limit but when I weighed myself I think I was heavier by a pound. I don't know why, maybe I need to lower the calorie limit since it was chosen by the app. I also think that my body is retaining more water since my face is a bit puffier than normal.

Big PP:
- I'll be honest, I chickend out of using the phallosan last night. It was for 2 reasons; 1 I had to wake up for work the next day and I didn't want to bother figuring it out; and 2, I have this fear that my dick will break or some shit. It's illogical since I haven't actually tried it and there's so much writing on it being safe but it's an irrational fear. I don't want to let these get to me so tonight I'm committed to using it properly this time around.
canderson
Goal: Lose fat

Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:10 pm

Good job on setting up the date!
-I am still below my calorie limit but when I weighed myself I think I was heavier by a pound. I don't know why, maybe I need to lower the calorie limit since it was chosen by the app. I also think that my body is retaining more water since my face is a bit puffier than normal.
Yeah you'll have daily fluctuations in weight. I would say don't worry about the daily number (keep logging it though) and instead focus on your 7 day average weight. If that's trending down, then you're doing well.
Avihihi

Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:12 pm

canderson wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:10 pm
Good job on setting up the date!
Yeah you'll have daily fluctuations in weight. I would say don't worry about the daily number (keep logging it though) and instead focus on your 7 day average weight. If that's trending down, then you're doing well.
I see, I recorded my weight in myfitnesspal after reading this. Thanks for the tip, i'll see how looking at 7 day averages go
Avihihi

Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:14 am

Day 13:

Dating:
- I watched the 1-hour setup guide on the canon camera and set it up fully. It arrived when the sun started to set so I'll take pictures tomorrow
- I swiped on more people and messaged more girls via the template
- I'm lightly texting the girl I arranged the date with, I'll probably continue to do so until Friday
- I also have some accessories coming in soon so I can progress the looks part of the dating guide

Weight Loss
- I'm still staying under the calorie limit for the day
-Current: 165.3 lb

Big PP
-Today is a bathmate day, I'll be doing it in about an hour so progress continues!
- I have to be honest, I tried to use the phallosan but after a few minutes of fumbling with it and setting it up I said fuck it and decided to do it in the morning. Which didn't happen. I'm ashamed. I will do it this time. I don't want to be not following through on such petty obstacles..I know I can do better.
Avihihi

Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:33 pm

Day 14 Log:

Big PP
- I finally used the phallosan, I started with just an hour and I'm glad I did because I think I put it on wrong since my dick looked a bit odd after taking it off. I'm glad I saw this now because it reminded me to take this whole thing slow and not rush into it. So I'll be following the manual closely and not jump into it for 8 hours a day until I build it up for a week first

Weight Loss
- 164.6lb measured today
- I stayed within the calorie limit again
- I played a bit of basketball which helps burn calories

Dating:
- I was supposed to take pictures today when I went out but I ended up not doing so
- Unfortunately the datE I was looking forward too on Friday got rescheduled. Honestly I'm kind of relieved but also disappointed..It's relieving since now I don't have to do it but I don't want that feeling to be associated with a date, I want to be excited for them. In response to this I messaged a few more girls on the dating apps and I now have a new date with a different girl next week so that's cool at least
Avihihi

Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:24 am

Day 15 progress boys and girls:

Weight Loss:
- I work partially at amazon and if you work there you know how much walking and movement you do. Anyways, 4 hours of that + 3 hours of basketball = a ton of calories burnt/used
- I stayed under my calorie limit

Dating:
- I took pictures today, nothing phenomenal but they were taken. It's actually really cool how the photo looks when taken with a DSLR; I didn't think it would be anything crazy since it's just a blurred background but I gotta say, the super high quality + blur makes me feel like I'm looking at stills from a movie
- I swiped on a bunch of people, this is like my routine now so my account don't seem dead.

Big PP
- More bathmate was used, I upped the intensity by going in more erect and to be honest contrary to what I heard I actually felt less intensity than going in soft
- I'll be using the phallosan some more before bed

I have many routines now with some big goals I want to accomplish. I think I fall of on a goal I work on when it becomes very routine with little results so what I think i'll do is set up mini-goals so I can feel my progress. I'll do it here actually

For Weight loss, I didn't measure myself today but my last weight was 165.3 which despite being higher than my starting, it's actually progress since I was measuring over 166 a few days ago. I think my mini-goal will be to get to 164lb flat. I'll update the original post to reflect that

For Dating, I have 2 potential dates lined up so my mini-goal will be to go on 1 date.

Also for dating, my mini-goal will be to accomplish 1 photo-shoot where I dress-up and take some cool photos with my camera. I want to use some of the necklaces I bought in it too since a few of them are really cool.

For Big PP, I haven't really been measuring since i'm in the prep phase so I guess my goal will be to finish the prep phase for the bathmate as well as the phallosan.
Avihihi

Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:08 am

Day 16:

Weight loss
-I'm just barely under my calorie limit. I ate slightly more than usual since I'll be playing basketball tomorrow and don't want to be low energy for it

Dating
- I followed up with another girl to set up a date for next week
-I continued swiping on the main apps
- I did a photoshoot in my room and learned some stuff about how to take self portraits. I also got extra motivated to lose weight because I noticed I actually had a bit of a jawline but it is covered in fat. If I lose it I'll have my jawline again which would be great because I used to have a pretty nice one

Today wasn't a big pp day but I did 2 hours of the phallosan and it went much better this time. No unexpected swelling, I imagine if I use it continously over several months I'll see results.