PatriarchX fucks life into submission!

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
PatriarchX
Name: Luke
Goal: Fuck bitches, get paid
Motto: Work yourself to the bone!

Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:52 pm

Yo guys how we doing?

Am from GLL and have been a member on there for bout 2 years now? Chris has legit changed my life, I consider him my greatest mentor at his point, even tho I've never met the guy lmao.

Anyways, my old handle was skyfire on GLL and here's the link to my old log. So you can read my story there if yiou want
https://www.goodlookingloser.com/forums ... ?start=180

Like I mentioned on the intro log, I've fucked 34 girls so far. Taken a break for a while tho cause was flat out with my course (I study illustration btw) and also was tired of fucking girls and not getting a text back (also got banned from Tinder lmao) but yeah am back in the game now boiis.

I'll help you guys out wherever I can, the main tactic I've used to get laid at this point is Chris's tactic of Screening and Numbers game however I'm beginning to splinter from Chris's line of thought and find my own way of things, you can read why towards the end of my log.

But yeah my goals for the summer are to draw 50 figure drawings (I mainly draw naked women aha)

-Learn music theory and practice djing

-Read the books I mentioned in my last post on GLL

-Figure out how to use my tattoo gun

Will elaborate on further goals at the end of the summer. Focusing on the short term atm

Anyways, glad to be here and like my log says- am gonna fuck life (and women) into submission!

Peace
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:19 am

Welcome mate
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:15 pm

Welcome.
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
PatriarchX
Name: Luke
Goal: Fuck bitches, get paid
Motto: Work yourself to the bone!

Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:52 pm

Yo sappenin guys glad to be here. GLL was lookin a bit dead ngl.

@MattsCrib

Yeah bro I'd be up for that for sure, not a lot of people on my course are that interested in figure drawing, so it would be sick to get feedback and shit as well as motivating each other. Gabo from GLL is also very interested in art and wants to be a concept artist so will see if we can get him involved too. Idk what you'd want to use to link up tho, am not really clued up on all the internet stuff nowadays, I barely use it.

But yeah just set up some sort of chatroom or something and am willing to be part of the group absolutely
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:57 pm

:)