Svadhishthana's log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Svadhishthana
Goal: Be Free
Motto: Climb that goddamned mountain

Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:16 pm

One date last night. Set it up on a whim, kind of. I shouldn't have, since it didn't meet my criteria for not possibly being a waste of time - only shot of her body was a single shot from a distance, where when I zoomed in, I thought she was probably hot. She was super nice and cute, but was dressed in baggy clothes. I think she put on a fair bit of weight recently, which made sense since she'd recently started working at a startup and was 6 weeks out from a concussion that had stopped her completely from exercising. Sucks because the conversation was good, she was a cool person, cute, had a lot in common, good kisser - but as a partner for casual sex, the weight puts a big speedbump in my desire. Right now, just gonna wait for her to make the next move, and if she does, I'll figure out where to go from there.

Sent two followup texts this morning. No response from one yet.

The other was a girl I'd slept with last week who'd been semi-committed to coming over again. She said she probably wouldn't be able to make it on the day we talked about. I pushed her a bit about her availability on some other days, and she admitted she was having second thoughts. After we'd fucked last time, she asked what was going on later in my week, and I, pushing my honesty boundaries, admitted I had some other dates lined up. She said when she'd heard that, she felt shitty, like she was nothing special, but hadn't said anything at the time. I replied that, in fact, most of my dates were bad, and that she was really fucking awesome (which is completely true). Now she's talking about meeting up again tomorrow or wednesday. Unfortunately, I still fucked up - I told her she was really cool, and I liked her, and I was looking forward to seeing her again, but I failed to mention that if we met again and had something ongoing I would *still* want to see other girls. So when/if she replies again, I'll make sure I'm up front about that so I don't waste her time.
Previous goals:
- Retire in early 2022 with combo index funds / real estate. (Complete, late)
- Get fit (hotter, more athletic, more injury-resistant). (Ill defined, but improved)
- Get laid at least one more time before 30th birthday (Complete).
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:30 pm

Svadhishthana wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:16 pm
She said when she'd heard that, she felt shitty, like she was nothing special, but hadn't said anything at the time
How did you screen her on Tinder?
Svadhishthana

Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:28 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:30 pm
How did you screen her on Tinder?
Well, Hinge. But I used the standard template - Hey, you're sexy.... Not looking for anything serious. She was fully aware this was casual from the start, and was into getting physical before we even left the bar. But she did say she "doesn't usually do this."

Something to talk about with her if we meet up again. But my best guess at this point - she's a triathlete who recently recovered from hip surgery, only to discover that she now needs the same surgery on her other hip (something genetic). She might have only had LTRs before this. But now she's single, unhappy with her life, and lost her outlet, and decided to give fucking a random guy a shot. Also, she's hot, so this might be the first time a guy didn't make her his only priority. She probably gets 1000 messages a day on Hinge, and might have dropped everyone else once she decided to go on a date with me, and assumed this was what everyone did.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I'd actually like to know....
Previous goals:
- Get fit (hotter, more athletic, more injury-resistant). (Ill defined, but improved)
Sprezza
Goal: Freedom
Motto: Keep pushing it!

Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:53 pm

Svadhishthana wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:15 pm
and they end up winging for me the whole route - giving us space so we can make out at the belays, helping her out with rope management when I'm on the next pitch, giving me compliments about how strong I am in front of her.
Funny! :lol:
Svadhishthana wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:15 pm
So in the interest of fighting the patriarchy, I'm gonna count cumming on this girl's stomach while I was squeezing her tits as LAY #4. Thank you, feminists, for increasing my body count.
Hey bro, its penis in vagina ;)
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
----Have an online independent business netting me 5000$ in total for 2022
A2 RANDOM
----Allow myself to have time for hobbies such as learning a new language, reading/listening to something interesting (0/12 months)
----Get the fuck out of Sweden during bad months (Oct-April)

Sprezza's log
Lay Count: 44
2022: 0
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:06 am

Svadhishthana wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:28 pm
Well, Hinge. But I used the standard template - Hey, you're sexy.... Not looking for anything serious. She was fully aware this was casual from the start, and was into getting physical before we even left the bar. But she did say she "doesn't usually do this."
Then stop thinking you somehow fucked up.

For every 1 reason a dude will find to not see a girl again, girls will find 1,000 that almost never make sense ("your nipples remind me of my highschool crush who ended up making out with my bestie....😭😭😭") Unless she was using Google Translate to decipher your message, she knew what you were looking for. If she didn't, she could have asked you to clarify.

Your reply to me is your rationalization hamster trying to make sense of the typical schizophrenic behavior most women have. You even tried to guess her previous sex life. Don't. The last thing you want at this point of your journey, is having lingering oneitis. There are decent girls out there but you'll have first to go through a ton of dorkettes.
Svadhishthana

Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:41 pm

Lol, you're right. Definitely a hamster. Will fire off a text to her this morning and let the chips fall where they may. No oneitis, though - if anything, I caught it for the Asian girl I dated last Saturday.
Previous goals:
Svadhishthana

Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:39 pm

Alright, I've had a nice little "break" recently after getting my first lay from OLD - which has really been less of a break and more of an emotionally stressful time where I accidentally overcommitted myself to meeting a bunch of women and got a good deal of real dating experience. I'm feeling better about it, actually getting my systems down, and realizing the tolerance for what I can push for an how fast is actually beyond what I thought possible before. That's the upside.

The downside is that constantly dating has seriously thrown a wrench into the rest of my life. I've been drinking too much - not only on dates, but also as a coping mechanism to get my brain to chill the fuck out during the constant emotional rollar coaster of "will she answer", "will she show up", "are we gonna fuck", "what about next time". I think this will calm down next time I really start pushing dating a lot again, as my brain will be used to it. Also been eating too much - especially fast food - as a coping mechanism. Also got back on reddit, which I know I have an addiction to (deleted account for the nth time a couple days ago), and have been sleeping poorly. And I've really been struggling to put any effort in at all at work.

Now I'm not pushing dating nearly as hard, and it looks like my area is actually drying up for some reason... far more unattractive women showing up on Hinge, and I'm matching mostly with thai girls on tinder. But as far as I'm concerned, this is a good thing, since it means I won't be able to compusively overbook my evenings. Next week is my birthday - the big 3-0, so I'm gonna give myself a birthday present. My friends are planning a climbing trip to Utah the weekend after that, so I'm gonna make it a mini-goal to send a project out there that I had last year. Then once I get back, I'll have a meeting with my lender to hammer out my pre-approval number, and go heads-down focus on buying another house that will work as a STR.

A few other things going on in my life I want to spit out to clear up headspace:

A couple things around the house need some work. Get those knocked out. In particular, I've procrastinated the solar stuff long enough. I don't think it'll really effect my ability to get another loan, so I'm gonna read through the contract and review installation instructions, and decide whether or not to pull the trigger.

Haven't had time to really dedicate to fixing my bike. Gonna try replacing the pilot jet in the carb (ordered) and running carb-cleaner through the engine, but if that doesn't work I'm just gonna have a mechanic take a look. Not ideal, since I need to learn to work on it myself, but time is kinda important here, and I have the rest of my life to learn how engines work.

I went to a physical therapist on Tuesday to talk about a nerve issue in my foot I've had for a few years. When it flares up it feels like a knife going through my foot, and it's really been holding me back from pursuing bigger objectives. I think this guy actually knows his shit (unlike every other PT I've ever been to), so I'm gonna do what he says and try to get this issue resolved. He says he estimates a 6-8 week timeframe for recovery, which I'm hesitant to believe... but hey, that would be great if it works out!

Also - I haven't taken a real vacation since before covid, so I just have a ton of vacation days built up. So I decided to take Fridays off for the rest of the year. This is gonna be soooooo nice.

Current goals summary:
1a) wrap up misc projects on house, clean up for roommate move-ins next month
1b) clean up finances and paperwork to be good to go to meet w/ my lender
1c) look into solar
1d) learn everything possible about STRs and explore options in my area
2a) Send Rock Lobster
2b) clean up diet and limit drinking
2c) go to sleep on time, stop snoozing in the morning, meditate each day
2d) do PT exercises and communicate w/ PT
3a) keep setting up and going on dates, but don't let it dominate life
3b) find at least one girl who wants to stick around so I can have regular sex while working on other goals.
3c) practice basic bondage ties daily to ingrain muscle memory for good performance.
4) fix bike or get it fixed. Then I can at least get a good price for it if I end up needing to sell it.

Current calendar:
10/29 - second date with super-sensitive asian girl lined up. 1 drink.
10/30 - Friends are having a haloween party. 3 drinks.
11/2 - first date with a girl I matched with this week (scheduling issues on her end pushed it back)
11/3 or 11/4 roommates are talking about doing some drinks for my and one of my roommates birthdays. Coincidence that our birthdays are only one day apart. 3 drinks.
11/4 or 11/5 - leave for the creek. No drinking until I send or fail to send. Once I send, probably drink to excess.
11/4 to 11/6 - new roomie moving in during this date range. Need to make sure I'm prepped for that.
11/8 - nose to the grindstone

Daily checklist:
- Wake up on time (6am)
- Meditate
- Prep for day (bed, shower, etc)
- PT
- Train hands, tight hands, ring locks on crack machine
- Practice bondage
- Work out, if scheduled
- Food prep if needed.
- Eat prepped food, unless scheduled otherwise (eg, party)
- Don't drink, unless scheduled
- Go to sleep on time (10pm)
Previous goals:
Svadhishthana

Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:52 pm

Current goals summary:
1a) wrap up misc projects on house (done)
1c) look into solar
2) Send Rock Lobster
3) find at least one girl who wants to stick around.
4) fix bike or get it fixed.

Current calendar:
10/29 - date. 1 drink.
10/30 - Meal prep again. Halloween party. 3 drinks.
11/2 - date. 1 drink.
11/3 - date. 1 drink.
11/4 roommate social time. 3 drinks.
11/4 or 11/5 - leave for the creek. No drinking until I send or fail to send. Once I send, probably drink to excess.
11/4 to 11/6 - new roomie moving in.
11/8 - nose to the grindstone.

* Wake up on time
* Meditate
* Prep for day
* PT
* Crack machine
* Practice bondage
* Work out, if scheduled
* Food prep if needed.
* Eat prepped food, unless scheduled otherwise (eg, party)
* Don't drink, unless scheduled
X Go to sleep on time

Knocked out all tasks yesterday, plus fixed a few things up around the house. Only miss was going to sleep on time, since I matched with a girl on tinder and *of course* she only responds to messages after 10. So set up the date and went to bed at 11.

First day working rings on the crack machine. Taped up index fingers to protect the skin there, but didn't realize I also should have taped my thumbs. I ended up peeling back the skin around my thumbnails until it was weeping blood. Will take today off rings and focus on hands and tight hands to let the area heal, and will tape up going forward to make sure I can keep training.
Previous goals:
Svadhishthana

Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:09 am

LAY 4 (for real this time). Tiny badass asian girl. I went in feeling pretty damn confident, considering I got to second base in the bar on our first date. We show up, get some drinks, chit chat a bit, and start making out. She has a sweet tooth - says she wishes she could go to the cheesecake factory. I say I wish we could go back to my place. She starts drinking way faster, which is adorable, because apparently all carbonation goes straight out her nose. I walk her back to her car, pick her up and push her against it, and damn near start sucking on her tits in the street.

She's hot and enthusiastic and TIGHT - can barely get a finger in at first. Unsurprisingly, she's super sensitive everywhere and so it's easy to get her going. Once I put my dick in she goes crazy - I think I'm hitting the back of her pussy when I push deep, and every time I do she goes crazy.

But for some reason, I can't cum. So we go 3 rounds, and then on the third I finally cum. She didn't, which I found very strange based on her constant reactions, but said she almost never cums. We talked a bit more, I said I'm learning bondage, she said she likes it rough but hasn't done much. We started playing a game where we'd go in for the kiss and then she'd back off and smile, teasing. Brat. And then she liked it when I forced it. CNC.

She seemed very down to meet again, so stoked about that!
Previous goals:
Svadhishthana

Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:38 pm

Current goals summary:
1c) look into solar
2) Send Rock Lobster

Current calendar:
10/30 - Meal prep again. Halloween party. 3 drinks.
10/31 - date. 1 drink.
11/1 - friend in from out of town. 0-1 drinks.
11/2 - date. 1 drink.
11/3 - date. 1 drink.

* Wake up on time
* Meditate
* Prep for day
* PT
* Crack machine
* Practice bondage
* Work out, if scheduled
* Food prep if needed.
X Go to sleep on time

Asian girl left around 10 and I was still wired, but managed not to indulge in bad habits by drinking or eating more. But stayed up til 11 again setting up another date I got just after she left.

New jet came in for the bike this morning, so bike work will be a reward for doing bullshit paperwork.

Skin around thumbnails still isn't fully healed. Will lay off rings for one more day. Will consider experimenting w/ super glue.
Previous goals:
Svadhishthana

Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:17 pm

Current goals summary:
1c) look into solar
2) Send Rock Lobster

Current calendar:
10/31 - date. 1 drink.
11/1 - friend in from out of town. 0-1 drinks.
11/2 - date. 1 drink.
11/3 - date. 1 drink.

X Wake up on time
* Meditate
* Prep for day
* PT
* Crack machine
X Practice bondage
* Work out, if scheduled
* Food prep if needed.
X Don't drink, unless scheduled
X Go to sleep on time

Slept in yesterday due to accumulated sleep debt. Not a great start, but eventually got around to knocking things out. Got most of my shit done, helped a friend buy a car, then went to a Halloween party. Messed up and ate and drank too much - should have used my one-drink-one-water trick to pace myself better. Oh well. Back on track today.

Today I def need to read through the solar contract, finish research, and come to a conclusion so I can move on. Been procrastinating too long.
Previous goals:
Svadhishthana

Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:27 pm

Ugh. Wrench in the works. Was hungover yesterday, not getting my shit done, and then my date rainchecked - great! So I was able to check all my boxes, was laying down to go to sleep, when I got a message.

My new tenant who was *supposed* to be moving in in a few days is apparently bailing... because she's pregnant? This seems so otherworldly that I'm doubtful it's actually true. What 25 year old girl in this day and age gets pregnant and doesn't immediately know she's getting an abortion? But whatever, unknowns are unknowns, now I just need to fill the room again. Unfortunate, because I was enjoying the free time I had. Doubly unfortunate because I was counting on her signed contract and rent payments to boost the amount I could get for my next mortgage. So first order of business is to contact my lender, see what's up, and go from there.

Really got some emotional whiplash, too, because just before I got that message, I had a vision of sorts. It came to me that it was possible to dream again, and my mission should be to go to Cochamo, Chile and put up a first ascent next winter. I was giddy, and felt like I was going to explode with excitement and anticipation. The juxtaposition of that high, and the low of needing to fill a room again, defines life I suppose. Accept the bad. See the good. Realize it is all part of the process.

I need to harness the energy and excitement I had, and direct it towards the daily tasks that move me towards my goal. Mopping the floor so I can show my place off is just as important as loading my pack for the hike in, or setting my alarm for the alpine start. When I'm feeling unmotivated or hesitant to do something I know I need to, I just need to remind myself - Cochamo, Cochamo, Cochamo, Cochamo. You gotta catch the vision.

Also, listened to an interesting podcast episode about the causes of depression. Might resonate with some people here:

https://www.econtalk.org/johann-hari-o ... nnections/

X Wake up on time
* Meditate
* Prep for day
* PT
* Crack machine
* Practice bondage
* Work out, if scheduled
X Go to sleep on time

Current goals summary:
1c) look into solar
2) Send Rock Lobster

Current calendar:
11/1 - date. 1 drink. Friend in from out of town. 0-1 drinks.
11/2 - date. 1 drink.
11/3 - date. 1 drink.
Previous goals:
Svadhishthana

Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:51 am

LAY 5 - Had a date with girl who rainchecked yesterday. A bit of a revelation - first girl I slept with who I wasn't really attracted to. Super cute face, but she was dealt a bad genetic hand - blocky body and no boobs, plus she was a bit chubby. But she showed up ready to fuck. I met her outside the brewery, hugged, and then used the line I'd been thinking of using for a while while still holding her - "so, wanna get the awkward part over with?" She smiles, we kiss, bam. She looked alright in the clothes she was wearing, I did some physical escalation while we drank so I knew she was at least somewhat athletic under her clothes. We finish up our drinks, head to my place, straight to my room, and she's eager. Like, she doesn't need that much making out, she's taking my shirt off, then going for my pants, then blowing me. And now I can say from experience - indeed, no one gives head like a chubby girl. We fuck, cuddle for a bit, and she heads out. Won't follow up, because I really just wasn't that attracted to her... but damn, that was easy. And she said I was hot.

Good day today otherwise as well. Messaged with my lender about the exact paperwork I needed to compile and set up a time to talk to him about pre-approval for a loan. Messaged with my insurer about solar insurance. Talked to my PT about moving forward.

Pinged this girl on Facebook about the room I just found out yesterday that I had to fill. She showed up 2 hours later with her adorable and shockingly well behaved dog, and was basically ready to sign on the spot. Seems she had a similar situation where a place she signed on for flaked at the last second so she's scrambling. And now fate has brought us together. Just need to ring up her references for DD, and then get her to sign on the dotted line.

Worked thin hands and rings on the crack machine. Figured out how not to peel back the skin around my thumbnails, and a way to dial in the difficulty level so I can train effectively instead of going al muerte each time.

* Wake up on time
* Meditate
* Prep for day
* PT
* Crack machine
* Practice bondage
* Work out, if scheduled
X Eat prepped food, unless scheduled otherwise (ate a packet of M&Ms left out by my roommates)
X Don't drink, unless scheduled (had 2 beers with my friend)
* Go to sleep on time

Current goals summary:
1c) look into solar
2) Send Rock Lobster

Current calendar:
11/2 - date. 1 drink.
11/3 - date. 1 drink.
Previous goals:
Svadhishthana

Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:29 pm

For some reason woke up wrecked yesterday. Spent the whole day chasing down paperwork for the girl who might move in. Just need one more bit and I'll sign her. Date rainchecked, so I went to my friends' place and hung out in their hot tub - good time, but I fucked up because they fed me tacos and sake and I got home a bit late.

Paperwork is just being a beast because of how tired I am. Just gotta grind through it.

X Wake up on time
* Meditate
* Prep for day
* PT
* Crack machine
X Practice bondage
* Work out, if scheduled
X Eat prepped food, unless scheduled otherwise (eg, party)
X Don't drink, unless scheduled
X Go to sleep on time

Current goals summary:
1c) look into solar
2) Send Rock Lobster

Current calendar:
11/3 - date. 1 drink.
11/5 - coffee date. leave for the creek. No drinking until I send or fail to send. Once I send, probably drink to excess.
Previous goals:
Svadhishthana

Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:05 pm

Much more productive yesterday because I overslept a bit. Actually got anything at all done at work. Helped my newest tenant move in. Then went on a date.

Really cute black girl. She was super shy when I kissed her and told her she was cute. Good convo too - she was into cooking and fashion, which are normally topics I find very boring, but she liked experimenting and doing everything herself, so talking about the process and principles sucked me in. As we finish our second beer, I invite her back to my place. She says "I'm not that kind of girl." I walk her back to her car and give her a goodnight kiss, which turns into a long makeout session against the wall of a building. She says she wants to keep hanging out, but doesn't want the pressure of going back to mine. But it's getting cold, so staying outside won't work. Neither of us are hungry or interested in drinking, so restaurants and bars are out. It's 9:30 at night, so basically everything else is closed. So after going around in circles of "I wanna keep hanging out but there's no where to hang out" a few times, I give up and we call it a night.

On one hand, I'm like, whatever - calling it a night was the right call so I could go home and get some sleep instead of staying with a date that was going no where. Otoh, she seemed really into me, and I keep wondering if there was some extremely obvious hint I was missing.

X Wake up on time
* Meditate
* Prep for day
* PT
* Crack machine
X Practice bondage
* Work out, if scheduled
X Eat prepped food, unless scheduled otherwise (candy - gone now)
X Don't drink, unless scheduled (2 beers on date)
X Go to sleep on time

Current goals summary:
1c) look into solar
2) Send Rock Lobster

Current calendar:
11/5 - leave for the creek. No drinking until I send or fail to send. Once I send, probably drink to excess.
Previous goals: