Svadhishthana's log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Svadhishthana
Goal: Be Free
Motto: Climb that goddamned mountain

Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:33 am

Reality check. You're right - duh. Moving on.
Previous goals:
- Retire in early 2022 with combo index funds / real estate. (Complete, late)
- Get fit (hotter, more athletic, more injury-resistant). (Ill defined, but improved)
- Get laid at least one more time before 30th birthday (Complete).
Svadhishthana

Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:11 pm

LAY 9
Woohoo!

So, bit of an update - date on Wednesday rainchecked, said she was feeling ill, then the next day said her covid test came back positive. Will ping her back in a week.

Then the date I had yesterday rainchecked - said she had to work a 13 hour shift and that work was crazy in general so she didn't know when she would be free. This one I was more disappointed about, because it was a second date and I was pretty sure I was gonna pull. But still, oh well - I already had dates set up for Friday and Saturday with girls I've already slept with.

So instead, just prepped for the Thanksgiving I was hosting. Got the turkey in the oven, mixed up some eggnog, and snuck a quick workout in. Not a huge gathering - most people I know are either with their families or hanging out in the desert right now, so it was me, friends, and friends of friends. Turkey went in late, so we started the night off getting drunk on various cocktails.

I notice one of the friends my workout buddy brought over was kinda cute. At one point I knock a glass off the counter and it shatters around her bare feet, so I pick her up and carry her out of the kitchen. Not even thinking of sleeping with her at this point, but she tells me later that this is what turned her on. Later in the night, she gets up and sits on the couch next to me. I adjust to be closer to her. She adjusts to be closer to me. I adjust again to be closer to her. She leans onto my shoulder. I give her a playful nudge with my elbow. Then I wait until everyone else is focused on a different part of the room, and put my arm over her shoulders, and she leans all the way into me. Oh yeah - look at me - Mr Smooth Operator. I start stroking her arm with my fingers, she's stroking my leg with hers - I finish my wine and ask if she wants to get more with me in the kitchen.

We get up, walk out of sight of the others, and start making out. Going well, until I decide to push her up against the kitchen counter and she knocks an empty wine bottle to the floor, shattering it - so much for being subtle, lol.

So, clean up *more* glass, then make out some more, then invite her back to my room. She's totally down.

Clothes come off, we start fooling around. She's carrying a bit of extra weight, but it's not bad and she'd be legit hot if she lost a few. Plus she's only 22, so her tits are super perky and fun to play with. She gives me a nice bj, and then I start fucking her, but after a bit she says she's probably not gonna cum. We'll see about that... I blindfold her, fuck her some more, and then get out the wand, and she starts *really* enjoying herself. It looks like she's gonna cum soon, she's making lots of having-a-good-time expressions, and then her expression changes rapidly, and she's like "stop".

I'm kinda confused until she looks down and tells me - omfg, I made her piss the bed, lol! She's super embarrassed, but I'm like "whatever". I pull the duvet off the bed and tell her it's fine. She then "apologizes" by giving me a really long, really good bj. I roll her over and fuck her some more until she says she's getting raw - my blessing and curse is that when I hit a certain point of intoxication, my dick can outlast the girl.

So we cuddle for a bit, I play with her tits some more, and she starts playing with my dick, and *finally* I might be able to cum - so I straddle her, grab both her tits, and cum on her chest and face.

We cuddle a bit more, then peek outside my room to find that everyone else packed up and she lost her ride home, so she spent the night. Dropped her off this morning, and now dealing with the hangover + trashed kitchen.

Pretty happy right now, despite the massive hangover. First lay I've had since my ex in college where I didn't meet her through OLD. This is definitely an area I need to work on in the future, but it was nice to see that I could even do it now, and it wasn't even hard.

But more than that, I remember a couple years ago when I felt like I was just a total fucking failure with women, thinking, "I just wanna fuck 10 women before I die. That's enough to not just be a complete loser." Adding my ex to my lay count, this makes 10. Fuck yeah. It's all gravy from here.

Kinda bombed everything ok my checklist yesterday, but will be getting back on track today. No where to go but up.
Previous goals:
- Get fit (hotter, more athletic, more injury-resistant). (Ill defined, but improved)
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:00 pm

Love it!

The random house party lay has only happened to me twice in my life despite hundreds and hundreds of house parties. Unfortunately, it's just not common in the social circles I run in for those sorts of things to happen. To me, those are way more fulfilling than anything online or even cold approach, just because of the sheer randomness of the situation. Would love to have more.
Svadhishthana

Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:40 am

Thanks dude! It's not common in my circles either - just right time at the right place, I guess.

Unfortunately, happy as I was when I wrote that post, the day turned into something of a rollercoaster emotionally.

Had a date scheduled with a girl I'd slept with before who was really kinky and who I'd had a lot of fun with. I was pretty confident she was locked in - she had a good time, we'd been flirty texting back and forth a few times before that. We nail down the actual time on Thursday, so I think I'm solid, and text her 30 min before she's supposed to show up - no response. 5 min after she's supposed to show up, she responds and says she just got back from a bike ride and needed to shower. Okay... And then she's just super slow responding to any other texts, until she eventually just says she's not coming over. Jesus Christ... I shoulda just told her that she needed to get here at a certain time or I was just gonna go to sleep, which would have at least given me permission to stop giving a shit instead of waiting on her responses. Goddammit - lesson learned.

So I'm pretty annoyed at this point, but figure I can still eak some productivity out of the evening, and head over to the hardware store to get a tiny screwdriver. While I'm there I get a text - it's the Asian girl I've seen a few times telling me she's breaking things off. Double fuck. I was looking forward to seeing her the night after, and also thought it was a sure thing because she texted me herself saying she was looking forward to it. But what really stung was that her replies were really terse. I assume she was catching feelings and just trying to protect herself - but all the same I would have liked a little more back and forth. Like, what the fuck dude, I thought we were friends?

So spent some time last night and this morning just sort of feeling sorry for myself. I had matches I hadn't messaged on tinder and hinge, and was just thinking - "Dude, what's even the point? You should be focusing on other things right now anyway."

Which is true. But also I set up a date with a cute girl for tomorrow. Lol.

Got a response from the girl who flaked last night where she admitted she just wasn't consistently "in the mood" lately. I told her that that's fine, but that she should have been more communicative so I didn't waste my time. I assume that's the end of that.

General Log Update:

The holiday threw a wrench in progress on a lot of fronts. Ate too much, drank too much, everything was shut down. But I think I have my last piece of pre-approval paperwork, and I pinged my realtor about a couple places. I think I'm gonna drop practicing bondage from my checklist - I have a few basic ties down that I can practice on real girls now, so I might as well have one less thing to worry about. Will also remove finding a consistent fwb from my current goals list - it's cutting into time I could be spending getting free.

Today my trainer wanted to do something special - burn off the Thanksgiving calories with a hard-hard day. I could barely walk afterwards, lol.

Yesterday:
X Wake up on time
X Meditate
* Prep for day
* PT
X Practice bondage
X ^ Finish by 8
* Work out, if scheduled
* Eat prepped food, unless scheduled
* No drinking, unless scheduled
X Go to sleep on time

Current goals summary:
1a) submit docs to my lender (*think* I have it)
1b) research regulations (in progress)
4) fix bike or get it fixed.
Previous goals:
Svadhishthana

Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:08 am

LAY 10 - while I was being a mopey jackass Saturday morning, matched with this girl on hinge. I'm not even motivated to message, but eventually am like "ugh, fine. Copy, paste, done." By the afternoon, I'm feeling better (and horny) and she responds. We set up a date for Sunday.

She seems a bit hesitant at first, but we talk for a bit and she warms up. I go for the kiss. She's into it. My place? Sure.

We go back to my place, clothes come off. She's not super expressive - I think she was somewhat nervous - but she got into it. Gave really good head, was really tight, and had a nice ass. She said doggy was her favorite position, and - something I'd never experienced before - she could straight up fuck me in that position. Like, I just hang out and she does all the work. This was partly amazing, and partly concerning, because goddammit now I can't pace myself!

I eventually realized she was just too goddamned sexy and came, then switched immediately to fingering her for a good 15 min. But apparently she takes a while to cum. I ask if she's feeling performance anxiety, she says yes, so we take a break, hang out, and chat for a bit. 15 min later I'm getting horny again, so we fuck, I get her to cum this time, I cum again. We hang out a bit longer, and she goes home with plans to come by again this week.

Log Update:
Checked out some places Sunday, and actually met my realtor in person. Crunched some numbers when I got home. Gonna put in a backup offer on a really great place that went under contract the day it was listed. When I crunched numbers I realized one of the places just wasn't worth offering on since it would require a bunch of work and the location wasn't that great. The last one I saw weirdly had the best location according to AirDna, and was relatively cheap - but was also pretty much a beat up shack patched together by some rednecks for decades, which might damn well slide off the face of the mountain in the near future. Hmmm...

Been feeling under the weather a bit lately. Hopefully not sick...

X Wake up on time
X Meditate
* Prep for day
X PT
X ^ Finish by 8
* Work out, if scheduled
X Eat prepped food, unless scheduled
* No drinking, unless scheduled
X Go to sleep on time
Previous goals:
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:41 am

Svadhishthana wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:08 am
We go back to my place, clothes come off. She's not super expressive - I think she was somewhat nervous - but she got into it. Gave really good head, was really tight, and had a nice ass. She said doggy was her favorite position, and - something I'd never experienced before - she could straight up fuck me in that position. Like, I just hang out and she does all the work. This was partly amazing, and partly concerning, because goddammit now I can't pace myself!
Love this. I've only had a couple girls in my life that could straight up throw it back on me in doggy, and my lord is it fun.
Striker
Goal: Lose fat

Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:50 am

Svadhishthana wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:40 am
So spent some time last night and this morning just sort of feeling sorry for myself. I had matches I hadn't messaged on tinder and hinge, and was just thinking - "Dude, what's even the point? You should be focusing on other things right now anyway."

Which is true. But also I set up a date with a cute girl for tomorrow. Lol.
Lol, I'd say it's defo normal to feel sorry for yourself a bit when things don't go how you wanted/expected but the fact you went immediately into another date shows you've got a strong level of abundance for sure. You're killing it
Svadhishthana

Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:32 pm

Thanks guys! I really am stoked about my progress - just gotta remember to remember it sometimes, lol.

Log Update:

Really fell off the fuckin wagon lately. Holidays plus being sick plus the stress of actually putting my first offer in... Actually thought I might have a minor case of covid for a bit, but the test came back negative. Been eating like absolute garbage. Drinking too much socially, but thankfully not alone. Deleted another Reddit account this morning - currently fighting the urge to open up the browser and just scroll endlessly. And of course, that results in late nights and shit sleep.

I think part of it is that I built up being able to start offering in my head. Figured it would just consume all my time. But it's really more of an emotional load than a time load - I check listings a couple times per day, text my agent to check places out in person that will work, and then that's all I can really do. And with the market being this slow, I'm only looking at a handful of places each week. So what happened is I had this implicit assumption that all my time would be taken up, and then had nothing to do, so I filled that time with garbage.

So yeah, time to get back on track. What *can* I do?

Life assessment -

1) Financial Independence.

Work is more or less on autopilot, though I've been slacking. Sleeping better and getting off Reddit will improve performance here.

Current place is pretty much on auto pilot right now. Only issue is the garage door will need to be replaced - hopefully I can find some sketchball to sell me a cheap used one or something.

STR - keep an eye on the market and move fast to get a good place when it comes available.

However, getting a place is only the first crux on the STR front. Once I get it, I'll need to rehab, furnish, and market it. These seem like the four big lifts to making this work. I can't do much about buying other than being ready to move on a deal. Rehabbing I feel pretty confident in. Furnishing and marketing are my weak spots, so in the meantime I could read up on the topics get a feel for what I should do there. I should find some books on the topics to get a foundational understanding, and then start following some blogs or podcasts or forums to get a feel for details.

2) Health and Fitness

Near all the Thanksgiving leftovers are gone. Need to start meal prepping again and stop eating fast food. Working out is going good, but I need more sport specific training to improve for South America and to provide feedback to ensure my PT is working. Also, I should start tracking my PT to measure improvements over time. Sleep, as always, is the crux.

3) Girls
This is on autopilot. Right now I'm kinda burned out on going hard on just churning through girls that I may or may not be that into. What I really want here is to upgrade my OLD profile and to get over AA. But I'm concerned that trying to add those lifts into my life when I already have a lot of higher priority balls in the air is a recipe for overload. Cancelled my Hinge membership and haven't boosted in a while - just gonna swipe when I'm bored and be happy with the occasional girl wandering into my bed. Think of it as consolidation of what I've learned.

Ok, so I'm gonna get back on top of checking my daily to do list. And then also today
- Work on fixing that garage door
- Meal prep
- Make one last push with fixing my bike myself before I throw in the towel and take it to a mechanic
- Search for books on interior design in general, and interior design for STRs specifically, and a book on real estate photography in general and for STRs specifically.

Thank God I took Fridays off.
Previous goals:
Svadhishthana

Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:19 pm

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M UNDER CONTRACT!!!!!!!!
Previous goals:
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:34 pm

GOOD JOB LORD SVADHISHTHANA
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Svadhishthana

Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:45 am

Haven't been posting as frequently due to life just being crazy, and stress kicking my ass. LOTS of bad habits coming out of the woodwork with possibly going another several hundred thousand dollars in debt for the next 30 years. But one last push to get it done...

However, had a nice break with

LAY 11

Was just idylly swiping. Haven't boosted in a while. Match with this girl, she follows the script. Says she's looking for a fwb. She's 21, asks how old I am, and I tell her - she mentions I'm a lot older than her, but doesn't care.

She shows up on the date. She's cute in a nerdy sort of way, and seems really excited. We both have a drink, the conversation is really good - she's good at filling in gaps. She just started college in town after spending several years at a prestigious circus school - my type of girl. A weirdo. I suggest heading to my place, she's down. She's wearing baggy clothes, but I feel her up in the parking lot and I'm like "aw yeah, this is gonna be good."

Back to my place, clothes come off. Holy shit she's hot. Nice tits, nice ass, tight core. AND she's amazingly sensitive. I go down on her, she blows me, we fuck. I make her cum 4 times until she's too sore to keep going. We cuddle for a bit, and then she gives me a bj/hj until I cum in her mouth. Apparently I bullseye'd her uvula and she immediately gags and starts coughing. We have a laugh about that and cuddle for a bit more. She suggests tying her up next time... Fuck yeah. Next date set up for next Monday.

Log Update:

House buying process is rolling along. Slight issue with the amount of water the well produces, but I expect there are some workarounds I can implement here. Just trying to chill out through this whole process and keep checking the boxes in the other parts of my life. Will probably return to going dark for a while while I sort out paperwork and start prepping to move and start the flip. Almost there.
Previous goals:
Svadhishthana

Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:07 am

Hey folks - just dashing this off real quick.

Saw the girl from my last post again. We made the date for Monday, but she points out the spot I chose is closed Monday. Problem with my side of town is that seemingly everything is closed Mondays - scrambling, I find a kinda divey bar that sells burgers. We show up and it's actually a cool spot - has occasional concerts, and has N64s at all the tables. We split a burger and have a couple drinks, flirt, and I destroy her on Mario Kart.

I swear, this girl seems to destroy every notion that age gap relationships are weird or creepy that I had in my head. We're just two people who have the hots for each other, hanging out. Occasionally, one of us makes a cultural reference the other doesn't get, and we just laugh at the age gap.

Go back to my place. She mentioned last time I should tie her up, so I oblige. Make her cum 3 times - she is *so* sensitive. Her orgasms are so intense that on the last one I'm concerned she's having a seizure. Then we lay around and pillow talk for a while, it's getting late, and she's getting up to leave.

I'm putting my pants on, and she pulls me back onto the bed. I figure she feels bad I haven't cum yet, so I start pressing into her pussy, but she says not yet. Ok, she needs some warming up - I start kissing down her body, aiming to give her oral, but when I get low, she jerks away, apologizes, and says she can't do anything else.

Kind of abrupt - feels like something's wrong. So I tell her it's no problem, don't do anything you don't want to do, ask her if everything's ok. She says it's fine. I walk her back to her car, we make out a bit more, and make vague plans to see each other again after Christmas.

When she gets home, she texts and says she's sorry for making it weird. She wants to see me again, but has a thing about being kissed on the hips. I say it's fine, and ask if there's anything else I should know about. She says no.

On Christmas Eve she texts me, letting me know she got covid from her step mom, and her period is starting soon. Also, her dog had to get surgery. The number of issues here is almost enough to make me think she's fucking with me or ghosting me. But then she starts talking about how she was holding her arms in the position I tied her up in before and was enjoying the position again. We start talking kink again. She says she wants to do suspensions and a MFF with me. Jesus Christ this girl is awesome.

I think I'm in love. Fuck. Alright guys, spray me down - how do I not scare her off, but also not make her think I've lost interest?

Also, any recs on music to fuck girls to? NoFx and The Devil Makes Three don't exactly set the mood.

Meanwhile, big setback on the financial front. The well on the property I was under contract for simply did not produce enough water to provide for a short term rental - 150 gallons per day. I looked into every option I could think of to work around this - storage (doesn't solve the input/output problem), water delivery (very expensive), fracking (expensive and no guarantees), drilling a new well (expensive and no guarantees), water recycling (heavily regulated, tech is not mature), and eventually came to the heartbreaking conclusion that I would have to give this place up. Fuuuuuuuuuuck. So now I'm back on the market, looking at stupid overpriced places hoping I can sneak a good offer in on one, and hoping the market doesn't collapse under me right after I do it.

Today, just finished cleaning the house to welcome my friend, who will be taking my room tomorrow. I'll be moving into my van in the driveway in the meantime until I can lock down a house again, do I guess it's time to see how the girlies like it. Tonight's my last night in the master bedroom - hoping to turn it into another lay with this pole dancer girl I matched with.

Ngl, the house stuff is really stressing me out. There's just huge unknowns. Lots of money on the line, and the whole future of my life. I *have* to make this work. It's been feeling lately like I have a gun to my head, constantly running halfway across the state to possibly gamble half a million dollars on a pile of sticks and rocks.

But yesterday I had a moment of clarity. I'd just done a drive-by of a place I'd seen online, where I almost slid into a ditch on the snow on the way there. I was trying to figure out what to listen to on the one hour drive back, and put on The Tao of Pooh. And as soon as I started listening, the gun-to-my-head feeling started to melt away. This is your life. It's supposed to be fun. I'm going around on these adventures, exploring the state, meeting people, finding cool places, and questing for my fortune. If I can just relax, accept the world as the way it is, then this will be almost effortless. It's all about perspective.

We'll see how that holds up when I check a new place out tomorrow morning.
Previous goals:
Svadhishthana

Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:16 pm

LAY 12

I got a surge in matches after Xmas. No effort on my part - normal swiping, no boosts - I think girls were just tired of the holidays. Match with a number of girls go on a few dates, a few flakes, a couple frustrating no-pulls. One of the girls I match with says she's out of town until the new year, but we should meet up then. We schedule a time and a place. We ping each other back and forth a few times meanwhile.

I ping her yesterday morning to confirm our date and she says it's on, but could we push it back an hour, since she's getting a wood delivery for the house she's flipping. Sure, np. Then around 5:30, she texts and asks me to give her a call. Okay... There's a snowstorm blowing through,

she says "I doesn't feel comfortable driving on the roads...."

I think "motherfucker - I drove in conditions like this constantly just to go to work in the morning. Fuckin' kids these days are so fuckin' soft. Don't know how to fuckin' drive. It's not even that fuc-"

"....so, I don't wanna be too forward, but if you just wanna come over and screw, that'd be cool."

"Fuck yeah! I fuckin' love kids these days!"

She gives me her address after a quick facetime, I head over, she offers me a drink (water, thank God, I'm so tired of drinking), and we go to her room. Now I'm kinda awkward - novel situation for me, and we're totally on her turf while she bustles around putting on music and stuff, but eventually I catch her when she's not doing much and we start making out. Down to the bed, tops come off, some making out - and then we fall into the normal getting-to-know-you date questions for about an hour. After a while we decide to get down to business, and I let her know she's gonna have to get me hard - she's a hot naked girl in bed with me, but I'm soft because our conversation has just been so casual and friendly and completely non-sexual. She responds happily by giving me a *awesome* bj, we fuck for a while, some more bj, and then I cum in her after she lets me know she's not gonna cum tonight since I'm a new guy. More cuddling, then it's getting late, so I head out. But she didn't even walk me out of her apartment - how inconsiderate! Lol. The whole night was hilarious to me, as it was definitely the most casual casual sex I've had.

In the meantime, met up with circus girl from my last post again. She's interested in going climbing, so I suggest we rope up at a gym. It's funny, because she's clearly built to crush - strong shoulders, narrow hips, good forearms - but she absolutely flails because she doesn't understand climbing movement. I take her to my van in the parking lot afterwards and we have some fun. I tease the shit out of her so she's on edge for her first orgasm for quite a while, then tie her up and make her cum 3 more times before I cum inside her. Plus she used the pee bottle I have in the van partway through, lol. She's such a fucking keeper!

Still moving slow on the financial front. Market was super slow during the holidays. Still made a few offers, but got blown out by others. From what my agent is telling me, my offers aren't the lowest and are pretty competitive from a raw numbers standpoint, and I'm pulling out all the stops on my concessions - but what's killing me is my lack of gap coverage. Competing offers are offering full gap coverage, which is simply beyond my risk tolerance. I just don't have an extra 60k lying around to cover a gap if my mortgage company's appraiser screws me.

But it's just a matter of time and legwork. Eventually I'll get something - just a matter of when. But I *do* wish it would happen sooner rather than later.
Previous goals:
Now
Name: Ben
Goal: Social Skills (& Sex)
Motto: Actions Are Life

Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:24 pm

Svadhishthana wrote:
she says "I doesn't feel comfortable driving on the roads...."

I think "motherfucker - I drove in conditions like this constantly just to go to work in the morning. Fuckin' kids these days are so fuckin' soft. Don't know how to fuckin' drive. It's not even that fuc-"
Love this lmao, the old "I don't get what I want because of that reason?" feeling. Glad you were pleasantly surprised tho, grats on the lay!
Svadhishthana wrote:
She gives me her address after a quick facetime, I head over, she offers me a drink (water, thank God, I'm so tired of drinking), and we go to her room. Now I'm kinda awkward - novel situation for me, and we're totally on her turf while she bustles around putting on music and stuff, but eventually I catch her when she's not doing much and we start making out. Down to the bed, tops come off, some making out - and then we fall into the normal getting-to-know-you date questions for about an hour. After a while we decide to get down to business, and I let her know she's gonna have to get me hard - she's a hot naked girl in bed with me, but I'm soft because our conversation has just been so casual and friendly and completely non-sexual.
Wait you're allowed to say that? :) Man you definitely handled that better than when I had my first and so far only ONS at the girl's place, taking some straight value from this.
Svadhishthana wrote:
she lets me know she's not gonna cum tonight since I'm a new guy
From my limited experience this is an arbitrary, bullshit claim. Managed to make every girl (sample size 2) who said this to me cum with some fingering, leading to "oh wow you're the first guy to make me cum on my first time with you" comments. It's just a trust/comfort thing, do a back and forth with some random embarassing life tidbits (awkward sex/masturbation stories work great) and her orgasm shall be freed from the binding shackles of mistrust. If you care about that.

We're all gonna make it,

Now
Svadhishthana

Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:52 pm

Thanks @Now !
Now wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:24 pm
From my limited experience this is an arbitrary, bullshit claim.
You're probably right. Idk - this girl was different from most, just in how open and casual she was, so I trusted that she was pretty experienced and knew herself. Still, I probably should have tried harder. Lessons for next time!
Previous goals: