Svadhishthana's log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Svadhishthana
Goal: Be Free
Motto: Climb that goddamned mountain

Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:43 pm

Saw my first real progress last night! Woohoo! Boosted twice and the matches just started tumbling in.

Most responsive all night was a milf explicitly looking for something casual. She dropped off after I asked for her number, but this does seem to indicate my pics give off a sexier vibe than before.

Another girl responded to the "sexy" opener by calling me sexy and intriguing.

So that's the good. New high point!

The bad - still no numbers. I assume this can be attributed to still not having a good profile. Last night was a good ego boost, and motivating, but I know that the reality is that my profile has gone from terrible to mediocre, and I still have a lot of work to do to make it acceptable.

Also yesterday, wrapped up some stuff at work, posted a new ad for an open room in my house, worked out. After working out, the guys that were there working out with me suggested watching Kung Fu Hustle. So bad it's good. I sipped bubbly water and had a relaxing night in. Would be a good movie to put on with a girl - funny enough to put on and be entertained, but bad enough that you don't get distracted by it and can engage in extracurriculars.

Ok, so today:

- Message people so I can move the soon-to-be-vacant rooms in my house.
- Get 6 body shots. I'm considering that it might be more efficient to bail on completing this project and instead focus on the things others in the thread have suggested. However, I committed to it, so now I feel like I want to complete the task before committing to something else. Aiming to finish all the shots by the end of the weekend, then refocusing on filling in the gaps pointed out by Radical and Rags2Bitches.
- Read Style Guide. Started reading, but not through it yet.
- Read messaging theory section of Tinder Guide.
- Boost again tonight.

Keto day 10: 177.5
PXL_20210918_145122299.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Previous goals:
- Retire in early 2022 with combo index funds / real estate. (Complete, late)
- Get fit (hotter, more athletic, more injury-resistant). (Ill defined, but improved)
- Get laid at least one more time before 30th birthday (Complete).
Svadhishthana

Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:27 pm

Got some fucking numbers! Whaaaaaaaat? So friggin stoked! Currently setting up dates via text. That's the good news.

Bad news is that I wasn't nearly as productive at shooting yesterday as I hoped. Got a late start, got body 1 and body 5. While shooting body 1, I committed a mortal sin - the shot called for drinking a beer while looking at the camera, so I got a 6 pack of Corona. But I'm on keto... so every time I took a shot, delicious, delicious beer would hit my tongue, and I would feel a pang of sadness each time as I spit it out. Clearly, such wastefulness angered Bacchus, since while shooting body 5 my camera battery died. Stupid. I hadn't charged it in a while - I should have made a habit to put it on the charger at the end of every day, or at least made a habit of periodically checking the battery level. So I went home, put it on the charger, immediately ordered two extra batteries from amazon, and finished reading the style guide.

With my battery dead, I tried to figure out what else I could do that would be productive. Since it was Saturday night, I decided I could go around some of the various hotspots in town and try to scope what was fashionable in my area, and just try to normalize the idea of wearing jewelry in my head. The hardest part, funny enough, was just slowing down - I've habituated myself to walking at a 3-4mph pace everywhere because I have shit to do. I had to remind myself that I should be meandering and noticing, rather than charging ahead like my life depends on it. My main finding from this anthropological expedition was a confirmation of what I've heard here already - the vast majority of guys dress poorly and wear no accessories, and there is a strong overlap between this group, and "guys who don't look like they get laid". Of everyone I saw that night, I think I saw maybe ten guys total who were looking sharp and on their own. The majority of good looking guys were with a girl. The notable exception was the black guys, who were almost universally dressed pretty sharp and accessorized. I think I even saw one black guy who was following Radical's guide to the T. And then I wandered around for an hour and a half at my last location because I forgot where I parked my car. Doh. Thank you, oh Fortuna, for helping me burn additional calories last night.

Still feel weird about accessories, thought. The ones I picked up for camera practice feel inauthentic. For context, last summer I was interested in reading the Tao Te Ching. I assume I could find the text free online. And I could have ordered an number of translations off Amazon. But those options were aesthetically distasteful, and felt fundamentally wrong. The only proper ways of obtaining a copy of the Tao, I thought, were receiving it as a gift, finding it somewhere unexpected, or buying it used. So I went to the nearest independently-owned book store that sold used books, and found it exactly as it should be - slightly worn around the edges with yellowed paper and several dog-eared pages. I think I feel the same way about accessories. Just going out and buying a t shirt, a pair of pants - whatever, no big deal. But accessories feel more personal - like they are the way you tell people who you are and what you're about. And yeah, I know, I know - just chill the fuck out, it's no big deal. It's just little bits of metal and fabric and you can take them off if you want to. But the idea of going into a mall or department store and walking out wearing their jewellery just fills me with an absolute, visceral disgust. Probably because I've always despised malls and departments stores, which to me seem impersonal, sanitized, inauthentic, soulless hell holes. It's in the air as soon as you walk in - slightly too cold, passed through a filter so it has no smell, like you just walked into a cleanroom, completely devoid of life. And expressing myself with their wares would implicitly be saying to the world that I align with their values. I should probably just get over it, but honestly it might just be easier to get some tattoos and piercings, which I've wanted to do for a long while and have a bunch of ideas for. I have a friend who was working for a while on launching a jewellery business on etsy - maybe I'll ask her for some guideance.

Nothing much moving on renting rooms. Middle of the month plus the weekend seems to be the slow time. Hopefully will be an uptick in interest on Monday. Never letting people move out mid-month again - it's a pain in the ass to find someone who wants to move in in the middle of the month.

Today:
- Get more shots, try to make up for yesterday.
- Time permitting, head to Zara to follow style guide.
- Read messaging theory
- Workout.

Keto day 11: 175.3 - So close to my GW!
Previous goals:
- Get fit (hotter, more athletic, more injury-resistant). (Ill defined, but improved)
Svadhishthana

Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:44 pm

Crap day yesterday. Got a late start, then got tied up messaging people on fb and touring for one of my rooms, and then worked out and went to sleep. Balls.

Ok, I wanna get this shit done. Time to go hard. Get body 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 today. 3, 4, and 6 tomorrow morning before work. Then I can check this box and focus on other things.

Todo today:
- Get work out of the way
- 2 tours
- 5 shots
- pack everything needed for shots tomorrow morning. Prep coffee.
- Set alarm for just before first light.
- Buy potatos.

Keto day 12: 172.3 - goal weight smashed! Will stick with my meal prepped food until Wednesday as planned, though. Then, potato hack through the weekend. I still have a fair bit of flab around love handles and on my ass and thighs, but I don't want to keep dieting this aggressively for much longer, since I'd start eating into my muscle significantly.
PXL_20210920_160810230.MP.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Previous goals:
Svadhishthana

Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:58 pm

Alright, knocked out body shots 3, 4, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12. Woke up at 5 this morning to drive up to the foothills to get some of the ones with backgrounds done. While hiking to a good shoot location, saw two young bucks practicing their jousting in the morning mist. Just shot 8 left now, and I'll consider this project done. Should be able to get 8 today during or after work.

Set up dates with both the girls I got numbers for. Unfortunately, travelling for both.

J: 18, going to CU Boulder, no car. Set up a coffee date near her place Thursday morning. Based on location, I assume nothing will happen, but plan to ask if we should go back to her place anyway. Will at least go for the kiss. Oddly, I have little hesitation about pdas as long as I know I'm not gonna get publicly rejected. Actually a bit of a turn on. I think I might be something of an exibitionist. One of the hottest things my ex ever did was give me a bj on the sidewalk outside some random peoples' houses when we were stumbling home drunk one night. Or giving me road head while we were passing other cars on the interstate... Good times...

M: 23, yoga instructor + works at the rock gym. Assume she's a runner based on the ultravest she's wearing in one of her pics. Ink, dyed hair, pixie cut - I'm super into it. That's the good. The bad: she lives in Santa Fe, several hours drive away. But setting up a date with her anyway a couple weeks from now to climb and check out some hot springs. I'm assuming worst case is she tells me she's flaking before I leave town, or if we just don't click, I'll guilt her into still climbing with me. So, doesn't matter, went climbing.

Got a funny message on tinder yesterday, too...
StrangelyFamiliar.png
Now, obviously this is just a pretty common opener, but the fact that it was a word-for-word match off Andy's template made my heart stop for a second. Girl also had some really good, really sexy photos. So I actually do wonder - did she read Andy's guide? Maybe she reads my log...?

Hi K***a, I hope we can go be slutty together sometime!

Ok, Todo:
- Messaging theory (still)
- Get clothes outlined in style guide
- House stuff (think I found two people to sign on leases).
- Workout

Keto day 13: 177.9
I think my scale has actually been broken the last day or two, lol. Oh well - I'm still pretty damn close to my GW.
PXL_20210921_170015437.MP.jpg
Previous goals:
Svadhishthana

Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:06 pm

Match with a girl yesterday. Super cute, has a pic of herself on a sport bike. She seems distracted while I'm messaging her, but I'm laying on the flirting really hard and she keeps responding. Get to the "where are you located" part.... Nebraska. Motherfucker. Apparently she was just in town for the weekend. Got her number anyway. Once I fix my bike up, I wanna do some extended touring. I like travel and completion-based goals - maybe I should try to fuck a different girl in all 50 states.

Got the last shot for my photo reps project. Finally. Now will just look through them all to see if there's any worth keeping, and close the book on this project, shift focus to other things.

Todo:
- Buy clothes
- Sort pics
- Bake potatos
- Clean my life up (my room and car are just absolute pig sties right now, due to trying to hammer out photo project and get tenants)
- Send confirmation text for date tomorrow morning

Keto day 14: 177.8
Keto ends today. Plain potatos for dinner tonight.
Previous goals:
Svadhishthana

Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:40 pm

Whew! Photo proj complete. Body shots sorted and uploaded to my drive

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... cYYmsHqAr7

A few of my more recent shots might be good enough to go on my OLD profiles, which I'll post in my tinder thread. Happy to be done with this so I can move on to more focused shooting.

Bought the things outlined in Radical's style guide, either in person or online. Online will take a couple days to ship, though. Enjoy your affiliate $$$ dude.

Got another lease signed. Just one more til I can relax on that front for a bit. Signed it to a cool chick, too - she's gonna build out a skoolie in the back yard.

Date I was supposed to have Thursday rain checked for this Tuesday. She seemed genuinely apologetic, so I'm actually hopeful this reduces the chance of a flake. This is probably naive of me, but I'm trying to give optimism a spin here so my heart can be properly broken when the time comes.

Things now on the overarching to-do list:

- Portrait shots
- Group shots
- Edge (research parlors in town)
- Boost again this weekend

Todo today:
- Work out
- some tours
- run boost
- things in the above list

Potato hack day 2: 176.6
Previous goals:
Svadhishthana

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:12 pm

Knocked out yesterday, but it wasn't that hard.
Ran boosts. Will discuss results in my tinder thread, but not stellar.

Weird thing - 2 different girls asked for my Instagram. Kinda awkward, since I basically don't have one. It started getting popular when I was about halfway through college, at which point I'd realized social media was a huge time sink, so I didn't start an account until several years after that. When I did make and account, I just threw up my fb profile pic and only used it when I wanted access to look at various things I might be researching. Now it's coming back to bite me in the ass, since girls think it's weird, and I literally don't even know how to send private messages on the app. Computers were a mistake... But I guess this means I should start fleshing it out. Now that I have a camera, I was considering doing this anyway with shots I would take outside a dating context.

Working on portraits today. Shooting to get a minimum 1, maximum 3. Unfortunately, most of my clothes are still in the mail, and I have no goddamned idea what I'm doing with accessories - but luckily it's all about getting reps in. Not trying to be perfect. I only want to care about Pretty Good, and Better. I'll do my best to make these shots pretty good, and then I can work on Better for the rest of my life.

Will also be researching tattoo parlors today. That's more of a chill out activity, since really it will just be browsing through the gram.

Potato hack day 3: 176.0

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1olliT ... =drivesdk

I think I'm gonna call my hard cut complete. I'm one lb shy of my goal weight, I'm looking pretty okay, and I don't wanna lose muscle mass with the stupid crash diets I'm on. Plus a friend invited me to a game night tonight and I wanna be social.

After this I'm gonna go back to my "normal" diet - still meal prepping, still avoiding garbage, but drinking and social eating allowed in moderation. However, will keep tracking my weight for the next 3 weeks to make sure I don't bounce back.
Previous goals:
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:33 pm

Svadhishthana wrote:
Weird thing - 2 different girls asked for my Instagram.
Just give Cagri's Insta : sacredscoutss

(thats an inside joke and you can ignore it till you start cold approaching)

Dont feel awkward. Most girls who ask Insta werent gonna meet you anyway. Unless you really want to start and keep a profile, you can invest your time elsewhere
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:37 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:33 pm
Svadhishthana wrote:
Weird thing - 2 different girls asked for my Instagram.
Just give Cagri's Insta : sacredscoutss
I 2nd this. If they're not giving a number when asked then the social request is a soft rejection.

You can still reap benefits by plugging Cagri:

sacredscoutss

Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Svadhishthana

Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:16 pm

Thanks guys. I think I'll follow 80/20 - throw up a few more pictures of myself, friend some of my friends so I look like a real person, and then call it a day. Even if most girls are just doing a polite decline, I figure I should still put in minimal effort in following up on the off-chance it actually works out. Plus, might be handy in other countries, though I've heard WhatsApp is the go-to for that stuff.
Previous goals:
Svadhishthana

Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:00 pm

Got one portrait shot yesterday. Had my first beer for the first time in like a month. It was delicious.

Todo:
- 2 portrait shots
- edge research
- meal prep
Previous goals:
Svadhishthana

Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:15 pm

Ok, got another portrait shot. Will post in my tinder thread for feedback.

OLD is like this weird emotional roller coaster right now, but, like, my emotions haven't caught up yet? It feels like one of those dreams where you know it's a dream, so it's cool you're experiencing it but you aren't that invested because you know it isn't real. But I keep getting weird, not-really-there emotional whiplash of feelings of scarcity and abundance.

Scarcity because tinder keeps saying I've run out of people in my area. I mean, I know this isn't Beijing or Mumbai, but my area's population is 2.7 million. And I'm like... how am I out...?

On the other hand, now I just get random matches for days after I boost. It's super weird to just be going about my day and then... "You matched with X" - and it feels normal. Some of my less attractive matches (who I unmatch) messaged first and called me hot. Also, some of the matches I'm getting are stupid hot. Like, they look like literal models. And... they're responding to me...? And with real sentences - they aren't bots? What is going on?

So one second I'm feeling like there are definitely no women left in the world, and the next I'm asking a model if she wants to meet up and make out. It's fucking surreal.

Also, women on Bumble have gotten hotter, but still few matches. The biggest change I've noticed is Hinge. Girls went from fat girls with bad pictures, to fat girls with good pictures, now to hot girls with good pictures. Presumably this means my profile is improving.

Food prepped for the week. Still need to get a lease signed for that last room. Gonna try to schedule to get my ear pierced on Wednesday. Also, if I still haven't gotten my dick in some nice lady's warm wet holes by October 4th, I will upgrade to tinder platinum and start paying for Hinge and Bumble.

Todo:
- Ping 3 girls I matched with about dates
- Call up a shop about getting a peircing
- Ping 2 tenants about partial rent for next month
Previous goals:
Svadhishthana

Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:36 pm

Just happened: I'm an evil capitalist who uses his position of power to coerce women into having sex with him:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id ... WKK2A2oSZ
Previous goals:
Svadhishthana

Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:00 pm

First date in a few minutes. So not ready. Oh well. Never been ready before in my life.

Edit: btw, you get 10 depression points if you get that reference.
Last edited by Svadhishthana on Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Previous goals:
Svadhishthana

Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:58 pm

Alright, I'm officially a certified creep, having just gone on a date with an 18 year old. No going back now, lol.

Went ok. I need to work on speaking more - having more fun myself. Being more relaxed. Asked if she wanted to make out, because I learned my pickup techniques from Scott Pilgrim. She said she doesn't kiss on the first date, but said she had a good time and wanted to meet again. So she definitely won't ghost - after all, she said so!

Alright, to do today:

- Finish this white Russian I made for myself at 11 am.
- Existential crisis about what I'm doing with my life.
- Ping back a few girls to nail down plans
- Work out
Previous goals: