Post-AA Program Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:23 am

chocolate wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:21 am
Went out twice today, I took a few days off due to a variety of reasons (other commitments, family drama bullshit, gym). So I felt a lot of AA come back today. I must have still approached at least 5-7 girls in a few hours; but I did pussy out on a lot of girls I wanted to approach.

Went on one short insta-date, short 10 minute walk, she rejected me (didn't give me the number). She kind of left a bad taste in my mouth to be honest, wasn't directly answering my questions right from the beginning and just standoffish. She was the least cute girl I've carried any sort of actual conversation with interestingly enough.

Toast wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:04 am
But it is fun to throw dumb lines at chicks to see how they react.
-I have a boyfriend.
-Yah that's right, I'm your boyfriend. -Oh yah? how serious is it? - How about a second boyfriend?
I say dumb shit like this all the time. It amuses me to mess with them.
I hope to be like that one day, I still kind of follow a cookie-cutter opener and just either get the date basically instantly or break it off. I'm actually pretty lousy at teasing come to think of it. I guess I've always hated being made fun of so I don't do that to others; I take myself way to seriously. But to be honest that's kind of retarded come to think of it. This might be something else to work on come to think of it.

You don't need to tease imo. Just be yourself.
The fact youre getting instadates is what
actually matters.

Seems like AA is directly attached to recent approach counts.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

chocolate
Name: Daniel
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Get Comfortable Being Uncomfortable

Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:54 am

Had to take what is effectively a 3 week break to... well essentially solve other peoples problems. I had to choose between cold approach and the gym but couldn't pick both, I chose the gym.

I went out last Saturday, talked to 5-10 girls, got one number, pretty much a flake.

Went out Thursday, and had so much AA all I could do was look at girls. Walked around like an idiot for an hour and a half.

Today I went out, was able to talk to like 1-2 girls. I let her take my number, and I realize in retrospect that is probably going to mean that's a bust too. Oh well.

As suggested, I started to try night game. Never went out alone ever. I went out today to a dead bar near my area and it was pretty much that, old people and pretty much dead. The gambling machines keeps that place alive. That being said, I just sat in silence for a bit and talked with the waiter and one super old lady there. Nothing remarkable here besides being out alone. I did a few lines from the "How to Go Out Alone to Bars" thing for what its worth.

I continued on to downtown, holy fuck nobody cares about covid there its amazing. The rules officially are no dancing but holy hell nobody respected that. Wow I wasted so much time thinking these rules were actually legit. I pussied out of actually lining up and going into any of these places; it was very overwhelming and I was afraid to go in. These are the kinds of places I want to go to and pick up chicks; and also what terrifies me. But I walked a hell of a lot and stood in the middle of some crowds in the street FWIW.

My nights are much more free than daytime, so at least I can work on this at night even if the day is a bust.
Current Goals:
  • Have good sex (performance anxiety)
  • Cold approach 100 girls in 1 day
  • Night Game
  • Get laid in a turnkey fashion
  • Useful online dating profile
Other Goals:
  • Exceptional body in a shirt
  • Find a GF
  • Become stylish
  • Developer @ FAAMNG company

Completed:
  • Cold approach 50 girls in 1 day
  • One lay from cold approach
  • Own condo in prime location
  • Good looking body naked
  • Decent style
chocolate

Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:20 am

Alright, we're back, lets go.

I spent the past few days out walking A LOT, talking to some girls, honestly I can't remember how many girls (around 10) but its been pretty rough getting back into it and shaking the AA. Nothing really notable happened with the cold approaching for the most part. I've watched Andy's video on being old and hitting on younger girls, I suppose that gave me the "permission" to go hit on some younger girls (18-21); Andy did a good job addressing the feeling of being a creep which definitely was holding me back. At least one of the days I approached like 5 girls 18-21 year olds in like 10 minutes (this city is crawling with them).

My bigger goal has been to address night game. I started the "How to Go Out Alone to Bars" program on GLL but I've never been alone in a bar before (at least one worth going to anyway). Yesterday I went to an actual decent bar (ie. people my age or younger) all by myself. This comes after a few days straight of standing in front of bars looking into them, people watching like a creep, but never actually going into one. I was on the verge of giving up yesterday too; I was watching the line for one bar for over an hour trying to build the courage to go inside. I was going to ask my friend to come with me next time or something, anything to just get me into a bar, but eventually I just had a "fuck it" moment and just went into a bar.

I actually had a really good time; I stayed for an hour or two. I chatted with at least a few people and honestly it was way more fun than just being at home or approaching in the street at night. I felt the power of the AA program here too; the social anxiety basically disappeared once I actually got to the bar and started talking. And for what its worth, the people I did talk to were interesting people and had good life stories.

I tried to spend a few minutes just being alone, which I did. Then the bar maid introduced me to her friend and we just started talking.

I can't say I actually tried hitting on any girls, I was just exhilarated to be out. Talked to one cutie, the bar maid introduced me to her, but I didn't hit on her, just talked. I don't really know how to hit on a girl at a bar to be honest... does hey your cute work there too? And furthermore I didn't really do anything from the program, I just talked. I also sat at the bar rather than at a table, I'm not sure if that counts. Also, it wasn't the most busy bar; maybe 5 people actually drinking but it got closer to 10-ish people at the end.

But it's a hell of a lot more than I thought I could ever do.

I'm not going to lie, the thought of going into a bar alone, still makes me nervous. Standing in a line outside the bar terrifies me. Also the bars with super hot chicks lining up at them terrifies me too. Honestly crowded places in general really make me uncomfortable too and probably terrifies me the most.

I wrote this in my phone while working sobering up a bit before driving, its cheesy as fuck but whatever:

I'm surrounded by first year university froshies who haven't had university kick them in the ass yet. But honestly, I haven't felt more in the right place either. This is my university of social life. I'll figure this out one day, and I'll make it.
Current Goals:
  • Night Game
Other Goals:
  • Find a GF
  • Become stylish

Completed:
  • Decent style
offwego
Name: Asim
Goal: Beat AA

Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:17 pm

Did you do the bar days in the AA program? It was my first times in bars period. Super crowded in NYC when COVID was dying down. I got virtually all positive reactions from over 40 girls squeezing them and saying I liked their style and calling them cute. Might not mean shit, but at least it doesn’t hurt. These were hot NYU girls, about 10 years younger, all white.

I hi fived people on the way to the bar purposely to get rejected. That def helped like 10% to get started. Those drills were very touch and go, never spent more than 15 or 20 minutes in the bar.

It’s funny how the AA program doesn’t really get rid of some people’s anxiety. It just gives you reference experience to go, Oh right, that’s how momentum is supposed to feel like.
Reach AA program milestone by Sunday Sept 26th
chocolate

Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:53 am

Hey guys,

So I've been around, doing the go out alone program here and there every few days. Its going slow, like most of my progress, but at least its somewhat getting better. Doing the eye contact drill on the How to Go Out Alone actually felt pretty impactful to me, I find myself adding it to my regular routine. I have a hard time finding really crowded places that the program expects, most venues I've been to by this point have a handful of girls and they're pretty much all sitting at tables.

I did a little bit (10 girls maybe) of cold approach Sunday and wow got 4 numbers. One girl I went on a date with tonight (actually the approach I felt the worst on), two of the really hot ones never messaged me back so either their fake numbers or not interested. One I pretty much forgot to message back, I don't know if I should given its almost been a week. Shes older lady so I'm not sure if I'm into that.

One girl I spoke to, full on eye contact unbreaked for 20 minutes straight. I honestly wanted to kiss her right then I was so turned on. I never had that with a girl before.... that was really hot. I don't know if I did something here or not, but damn was that hot.

The date went OK, once again I think I made it drag on a bit too long, I went for two drinks instead of one and I could barely hear the girl. I thought she was cute, she dressed up pretty cute anyway, but I don't think she was feeling it. I tried holding her hand and she kept pulling away. I tried to kiss her but no dice (honestly I was feeling shit by this point, so I knew I was going to get rejected).

The only thing I can say I positively did, my main goal going into this night actually, was to ask her back to my place. I did that (of course rejected), but I did it. First girl I've ever asked back to my place.

---

I know I need to spend more time on this dating stuff, I currently spend about a couple of hours a week on this. I'm consistent (I do something every week, even if its very little like it was a few weeks ago, I always at least approach a few girls a week), but just don't put the time in. I find I get fed up, dare I say bored, of approaching. I want the results but the work feels like a slog.
offwego wrote:
Did you do the bar days in the AA program?
Nah bars were closed in my area for the most part when I was doing AA. They're opening up now though, I just don't really know where the good places are.
offwego wrote:
These were hot NYU girls, about 10 years younger, all white.
Those are the hottest chicks, in my books anyway.
Current Goals:
  • Night Game
Other Goals:
  • Find a GF
  • Become stylish

Completed:
  • Decent style
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:35 am

chocolate wrote:
I don't know if I should given its almost been a week. Shes older lady so I'm not sure if I'm into that.
Message her if u want to. I'm testing messaging girls I forgot, and several have gotten back. girl whos number i got on 9/2 i hit up today and she said "I was wondering when you were going to text me"

@Crisis_Overcomer is also re-messaging after a week or 2
chocolate wrote:
The date went OK, once again I think I made it drag on a bit too long, I went for two drinks instead of one and I could barely hear the girl. I thought she was cute, she dressed up pretty cute anyway, but I don't think she was feeling it. I tried holding her hand and she kept pulling away. I tried to kiss her but no dice (honestly I was feeling shit by this point, so I knew I was going to get rejected).
Bar dates suck for the exact reasons you mentioned, Drinks are expensive and bars are loud. Short café dates are superior. Cheap and quick. Get coffee/boba talk for 15 min. After that transition to movie/music pull to your house, Then hook up
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
chocolate

Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:11 am

Went on a date today again. A girl I met on the weekend. Relatively unremarkable besides that I did kiss her and invite her back to my place (rejected on that last one). I just usually tell them I want to kiss them and go in and that seems to work.

She also didn't really let me end the date on my terms. I walked her back to her place but then she kept following me around for what that's worth. I probably make this sound to be better than it really was (I don't know what to make of it), but that was something to note.

I've been blasting through cold approaches now, its kind of a part of my daily routine when I'm downtown. Unfortunately I can't make it downtown often at all, but it does go well enough even if I'm cold (haven't approached in days). Throw on some perfume, look good and bam it comes naturally.

For once I'm actually not upset with how I performed. It as usual went on for a couple of hours but it was a decent enough jive with the girl. I actually kind of liked this girls company. Cute as fuck chinese chick.

As for cold approach, took me long enough @Toast, but I finally get what you mean by messing with the girls. I feel confident enough to actually start messing with the chicks, so like if they say they aren't single I'll say "me neither". Gets a giggle every once and a while I suppose. It's kind of fun too. Took me months from when you suggested it to actually implementing it, but its there lol. Anyway there's still times I'm uncomfortable or miss girls for a variety of reasons, but I can pretty much rapid fire it. I've got better at eye contact and approaching anyone I get eye contact from for what its worth.

Aside from that, after some work and being disappointed in my property search, I found some properties considerably closer to where I approach to buy. Its taking longer than it needs to (I really could just rent honestly), but eh, financially this just makes more sense so I'll do it.
Toast wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:35 am
Bar dates suck for the exact reasons you mentioned, Drinks are expensive and bars are loud. Short café dates are superior. Cheap and quick. Get coffee/boba talk for 15 min. After that transition to movie/music pull to your house, Then hook up
Can you elaborate more on the transition? Tbh I'm pretty clueless on that. Listen to music at your place kind of thing? I usually drive to my dates (live too far) for what its worth.
Current Goals:
  • Night Game
Other Goals:
  • Find a GF
  • Become stylish

Completed:
  • Decent style
chocolate

Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:36 am

One thing I forgot to mention, but its been bugging me for a while, but I get pretty insecure about my lack of experience compared to the girls I'm seeing. The last two dates the girls are quite a bit more experienced than me; one girl was a bisexual and has slept around (or at least gave the impression as such) and the other outright told me about some of her encounters. So yeah, I'm not sure how to really approach the "yeah I slept with one girl and done some basic vanilla shit, anal & really basic bdsm".

Also the last two girls I went out on date with didn't like holding hands (and made it an outright point to not hold me hand when I made the advance). Am I reading this too much? Not going to lie that really fucks me up... maybe that's because I really like holding hands? I dunno.
Current Goals:
  • Night Game
Other Goals:
  • Find a GF
  • Become stylish

Completed:
  • Decent style
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:22 am

chocolate wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:11 am
I usually drive to my dates (live too far) for what its worth.
All of my dates take place within a 5 min walk of my house. So the transition is I just bring up music or movies, and ask them back to my house to chill.

Like literally we will be talking about whatever. I just change the subject and ask if they like movies and suggest going back to my house.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:22 am

chocolate wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:36 am
One thing I forgot to mention, but its been bugging me for a while, but I get pretty insecure about my lack of experience compared to the girls I'm seeing. The last two dates the girls are quite a bit more experienced than me; one girl was a bisexual and has slept around (or at least gave the impression as such) and the other outright told me about some of her encounters. So yeah, I'm not sure how to really approach the "yeah I slept with one girl and done some basic vanilla shit, anal & really basic bdsm".

Also the last two girls I went out on date with didn't like holding hands (and made it an outright point to not hold me hand when I made the advance). Am I reading this too much? Not going to lie that really fucks me up... maybe that's because I really like holding hands? I dunno.

Recently had experience with all of that.

1) I've slept with girls who didn't want to hold hands.

2) the inexperience doesn't matter. I actually think the girls think of it as a trophy almost. Like sleeping with a cute guy who hasn't slept around that much.

I could be totally wrong about point 2.
But the inequality of experience wasn't a big deal at all and didn't interfere with the hookup.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

chocolate

Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:25 am

Small thing today. So I've never been on a plane (I really don't travel much lol), and today I told that for the first time to a girl I cold approached. It's something I've been insecure about so, I finally had the balls to own it.
Toast wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:22 am
I just change the subject and ask if they like movies and suggest going back to my house.
Brilliant, thanks.

My logistics are an issue, I'm working on solving this. It's taking longer than I hoped.
Manganiello wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:22 am
I've slept with girls who didn't want to hold hands.
Oh really? Good to know, I was worried I was doing something wrong. Thanks.
Current Goals:
  • Night Game
Other Goals:
  • Find a GF
  • Become stylish

Completed:
  • Decent style
chocolate

Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:23 pm

Hey everyone,

So its been a long time, I'll get you all up to date with what has been going on. Questions at the end. TLDR: AFTER 1.5-2 YEARS, COMPLETING MOST OF THE AA PROGRAM, I FINALLY LAID A COLD APPROACH AND DID IT ON THE FIRST DATE.

So I stopped posting here in September, because I had two dates with two super open minded girls that I felt went well but didn't get laid from in part because I didn't have my own place (parents place). Dating girls 30+ minutes drive from where I lived just seemed retarded for a 28-29 year old. In retrospect I don't think that was necessarily the problem, but I couldn't help be frustrated at the back of my mind.

So I went out and got a real estate agent and bought a 2 bedroom condo in the middle of Montreal. Despite the overwhelming advice here, renting was not acceptable to me, I want to own assets so I wanted to own a condo. Yes living with your parents until almost 30, working since 16, investing in the market since 2013 and being a software developer makes this possible for me, I realize this isn't possible for most.

I bought in November, DIY fixed up and painted the place until about 2 weeks ago (actually the neighbours shower leaked into my place and that set me back until March).

Currently my only dating strategy is cold approach. My tinder is garbage with basically zero results. Its something I'm intending on working on.

Since beginning of March I've approached girls almost every single day. Basically same "hey your cute, are you single/available" approach. I went 24 days without getting a single date, and effectively no numbers. However, I went on a date last weekend with a French girl, which was the longest conversation I've ever had in French ever, and managed to kiss her. Last week I had much more success. I got 3 numbers (4 if you count the sex worker girl I didn't call back for obvious reasons), and got one girl on a date this Saturday.

Dude, this girl on Saturday, I've never seen a girl this into me ever. Like she was sending me kisses and winks emojis over text, I was genuinely worried I was going to end the night without a kidney. But she came to the bar, super sexy british accent and everything. 35 year old girl which is older than I target, but she had a damn cute face.

She was touching me at the bar, I just straight up kissed her at the bar after an hour. She did like 80% of the talking. We stayed at the bar for like 2-3 hours (I'll address this later) and then at like 10:30 I invited her to my place. She said yes, but no sex (technically it did happen, but physically it didn't, will be addressed later). As soon as we got to my place she was all over me, we spent hours and hours kissing and naked and etc. She kept initiating, like I don't understand, shes horny as FUCK.

At some point during the night I carried her to my bed (I can't remember if it was right off the bat or not) based on Andy's picture https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-g ... -apartment (fireman carry is pretty dope, I'm also squat like 2 1/2 plates though so I'm pretty strong).

She stayed the night (I wasn't sure what to do here, I don't mind if she stays) and we had breakfast and I drove her back to her place (I have the car on some days, not all though since I don't have a parking spot and its got to stay at my parents place). She fucking loved my body, gym for like 2 years didn't go to waste (even though looking big in a shirt still eludes me).

So long story short, short of technicalities; I FUCKING DID IT. BROKE A 3 YEAR DRY SPELL, AND LAID MY FIRST COLD APPROACH ON THE FIRST DATE.

And more importantly, I GOT LAID BEING MYSELF. NO FUCKING PUA BULLSHIT, NO "TECHNIQUES" OR MANIPULATION TACTICS OR BULLSHIT.

Commentary:

- I found my "range" and "consistency" has improved by daily practice. I approach girls in the metro, bus, on the street, in the store, etc and on the drop of a hat. Still might take a second or two for me to gather myself, and I don't approach every girl I could ever want to, but a couple of girls a day is certainly doable.
- Andy's idea of "high fiving" random strangers on a date is awesome. While walking back to my place, I high went and high fived some people and etc and my date had fun with that. Great filler date.

Questions:
1) I generally find I like talking to the girls for really long periods of time (hours) at bars/coffee shops. I presume this isn't an issue but I wanted to confirm this. It feels right for me anyway.

2) So I have huge performance anxiety. I just couldn't get hard at all at night, and in the morning I was hard a little bit but I couldn't be hard for long enough to put a condom on. So even though we had the condom and she consented to sex and everything, I just couldn't bring my dick to do it. For context, I started looking at porn again. I found when I had quit porn for a few months, I was more "present" in the moment when I did jack off. I wasn't sexually active when I wasn't looking at porn, but at least jacking off, I was able to get off based on the feeling rather than simply the porn.

I took some actions in this respect preventative. I've had this problem in the past, so in anticipation, I bought the huge Doxy vibrator that Andy suggested somewhere (I cant remember where). We were laughing at the size of the fucking thing, and its pretty awkward to get that thing into the right position, but she really liked it, at least she was able to cum with that thing on low setting (she couldn't take anything more than low lol). If you see this Andy, THANK YOU ANDY, YOUR SUGGESTION OF A HUGE ASS WALL POWERED VIBRATOR SAVED THE NIGHT FROM A LIMP DICK.

But regardless, I still have a limp dick problem. And I don't know how to solve this besides quitting porn completely. I'm not sure if I should completely stop jacking off too (that will be really hard to do to be honest). What should I do? Is there any information on GLL/KYIL on this?

3) We didn't talk about dating other girls. She's really really into me and she mentioned that she is might be looking for a something more serious. Shes 35 and has definitely mentioned the whole "other girls my age are getting married but I'm not", etc. I don't want to be exclusive right now, I have a loose goal of 50 girls, but mainly I want experience and to prove to myself that I can, at least somewhat consistently, get girls into my bed.

I have mentioned, and we did talk about cold approach and me asking other girls out. Its a natural topic for discussion given how I meet girls. I think I can do the relationship thing pretty well to be honest, I carried a 7 year long one previously, but that might be part of my problem. I might be too good at relationshipping, at least at the start. Its naturally a part of me if you will.

For context, shes already coming up with second date ideas (we actually talked about some on the first date, places I want to go and etc). She actually even wants me to meet one of her friends too.... so like yeah I'm pretty sure she wants this to be a relationship thing.

Is there any information/articles about this? I'm not aware of this topic being covered anywhere, but to be fair I'm more on the GLL site than this site in general.

4) Second/third date ideas elude me. Can I do a bar/coffee shop date again? Do we have any ideas on what kind of other acceptable second date ideas there are? This isn't an issue with this girl since we slept together and basically anything is OK, but will be an issue for subsequent girls.
Current Goals:
  • Night Game
Other Goals:
  • Find a GF
  • Become stylish

Completed:
  • Decent style
chocolate

Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:21 am

So yeah none of 3) really apply anymore. I saw her again tonight (bro shes into me like fuckkkk) and we chatted about this. Shes totally cool with me seeing other girls and actually she's heading to another country for work in a few weeks. So yeah, it fucking worked.
Current Goals:
  • Night Game
Other Goals:
  • Find a GF
  • Become stylish

Completed:
  • Decent style
Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Thu May 19, 2022 9:42 am

Hey man, congratz for ending your 3-year dry spell ! :)

To answer your questions :

1) Nothing wrong there. As long as you're having fun it's all good. Maybe the only downside of spending that much time talking at bars is that the girl may leave without going to your place if she's short on time.

2) I had this problem a few years ago, I fixed it short term by taking the blue pills. I didn't have to take them everytime, but having them "in case of" was already a big help. Long term solution was to reduce porn, getting more fit and healthy, and getting hotter girls (that helps with this issue too haha ;)).

4) I can't really answer this one as I don't have enough experiences to tell you what's the best idea for second/third date. For me, going to a bar again is fine. Other things I did in a second date was to eat in a restaurant, walk in a park, watch a movie in a cinema... the classics in short.
chocolate

Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:28 am

Hey guys,

I'm terrible at being consistent posting here. To be honest, the reason I don't post is I feel guilty not being able to post everyday and I don't want to spam here with random wall of text that isn't results. I've read through some of the other peoples posts here, and I realize this is retarded. Even a day where I approach 10 girls and get no numbers is progress.

Thanks for your support @Lord Rey . I saw that girl a lot before she left and I was able to get a handle of getting an erection. Won't say its perfect but I did at least penetrate her. I did get Cialis perscribed by my doctor (dude RX is like 100$ for 8 doses, wtf).

-- question --

I've completed my goal of apporaching 50 girls a day. And I haven't approached a single girl since.

So what happened is I got recognized. I approached a girl then the next day approached her friend (separately). Turns out they talked about it and I got called out on it. This REALLY pissed me off and made me quit cold approach. Its been a few weeks I largely haven't cold approached at all.

Nothing bad happened honestly, but I feel like an idiot. I don't want to have a reputation of being that guy who talks to every girl (even though that is what I am lol), and being recognized makes me feel like a shit. Has this happened to anyone? Am I overthinking this one?
Current Goals:
  • Night Game
Other Goals:
  • Find a GF
  • Become stylish

Completed: