colgate - assume your childhood woes were your fault too

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:55 am

The Bulldog has fucking got this.

LETS GO LEGEND

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:27 am

How have things been on your end lately, @colgate ?
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:39 pm

seanconneryfan_ wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:08 pm
you express that you value yourself and that you have a dope life through actions. it's really quite simple, if you are an awesome person, then your life is a reflection of your genuine desires and needs.
HOW??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
seanconneryfan_ wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:08 pm
i'll dm you how i set up today's date and how direct i was. i know what i want in a girl and relentlessly filter for it thru action.
i saw your dm and this is not too dissimilar to how i set up dates and isn't really the sticking point i have
Manly Cockfellow wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:05 pm
I'm telling you to focus-on/prioritize what you want, and on you having fun.
I think ultimately that's why I impulsively bought a ticket to Japan and am deciding to just say fuck it and eject there. I will be detailing this real soon.

I don't want to stay in America, I don't have fun at American night venues (that story was honestly a stars aligning moment and I was merely trying to host and have fun with my friend), American girls aren't even the girls I'm dreaming about getting.
Last edited by colgate on Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵. practitioner of deep work and self-engineering.

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
seanconneryfan_
Name: Sean
Goal: Get Good Marks

Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:02 pm

Alright mr action, I told you the theory and now you’re asking for implementation.

I should’ve been more specific with that pic I sent you, the important part was when I told her what time I’m free because I have to hit the gym. I will hit the gym no matter what and she can either work with that or go find someone else. Example of valuing your needs.

Had a girl asking to spend time yesterday after sex, I needed to have dinner so I told her I can’t. My calories are more important to me than her and she has to live with that or she can go find someone else.

Have a girl that might come to mine for a hook up tonight. My schedule will not change at all. I’m going to buy my family member a birthday present, then either swim or gym, then do school work. My life is more important than her. If she joins my life for a night, cool, if she doesn't, also cool.

This is all mindset. This is where you can’t spam action like you’ve been doing for the past year and instead have to decide on who you want to be and then act like it. This might sound like hippy shit but it is furthest from it. The world will respond to what you ask from it.

Not that it matters, but this is also more attractive to girls like Manly tried to tell you.

Running away to Japan won’t solve either not knowing what you want/not acting in accordance to what you want. You failed on the latter one by blatantly treating a girl like your girlfriend in your latest field report. Congrats on learning you can get laid, if you want to graduate to "high level man" territory, then act like it because you aren't now by asking how to prostitute your passions to get more pussy. Wake the fuck up and grab life by the balls.

Does that clear things up?
colgate

Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:08 am

I want to continue the Japan story I started over here on this thread because the continuation involves events that have happened over the past few months.

i wrote that story out because it allowed me to do more introspective work and thinking about myself blah blah hippy shit mental masturbation

so I've been pretty low activity recently and I've realized why. i don't want to get into an insane amount of detail or make this some hyper-introspective post because this is just more of a status update

I was thinking I could create plans where I could tackle many areas of improvement at once and get myself to do them like this one.

but it was too much. i am not the type of person who can attack multiple goals at once. and i basically burned out.

what made me stay burned out too was that i started being irregular with roids and stopped taking them for a few weeks, and i think it crashed my t-levels and motivation. so basically once you get on the roids train you need to stick with it or you're FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!! (to get off roids you have to take things like pct and etc to taper off, but i was just neglecting to take my shots so my levels likely totally crashed).

part of my old plans were thinking "this is all dating related so it's one thing", but getting good at dating is kind of this cross-cutting skill that involves many prerequisites of things to do, and i didn't realize how different they were.

and i've made the most progress so far in my log just being obsessed about one thing. i was sending approaches for months because i just baked it into my routine and i didnt focus on much else. i was consistent with bulking until july because i was just focusing on bulking and gym for a while (gym is something that can be done concurrently to other things but for me, i have trouble getting the necessary calories for bulking unless im really fucking paying attention).

i see my first year of throwing myself into the fire because i can only really know what i'm supposed to be improving with some prior experience. and i have definitely had some good experiences, but plenty of red-shirt year brutal grind ones too.
seanconneryfan_ wrote:
This is where you can’t spam action like you’ve been doing for the past year and instead have to decide on who you want to be and then act like it. This might sound like hippy shit but it is furthest from it. The world will respond to what you ask from it.
i felt strangely validated by this comment btw lollllll
seanconneryfan_ wrote:
Running away to Japan won’t solve either not knowing what you want/not acting in accordance to what you want.
but i hate this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm pretty sure this one stemmed me off to writing that entire japan story on my story log (and i still have to continue it here to connect the dots between the end of that one and the current timeline)

this is my dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to be this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i want those girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway ramble ramble blah blah here is what i will do next: https://bulldog-pen.notion.site/bulldog ... 0e4c8f4a6b

and i will use @MakingAComeback's upcoming accountability service to force me to execute this plan because otherwise i'm comfortable existing as a brain in a jar hooked up to a screen
💁🏽‍♂️🐶

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:55 am

colgate wrote:
I want to continue the Japan story I started over here on this thread because the continuation involves events that have happened over the past few months.

i wrote that story out because it allowed me to do more introspective work and thinking about myself blah blah hippy shit mental masturbation

so I've been pretty low activity recently and I've realized why. i don't want to get into an insane amount of detail or make this some hyper-introspective post because this is just more of a status update

I was thinking I could create plans where I could tackle many areas of improvement at once and get myself to do them like this one.

but it was too much. i am not the type of person who can attack multiple goals at once. and i basically burned out.

what made me stay burned out too was that i started being irregular with roids and stopped taking them for a few weeks, and i think it crashed my t-levels and motivation. so basically once you get on the roids train you need to stick with it or you're FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!! (to get off roids you have to take things like pct and etc to taper off, but i was just neglecting to take my shots so my levels likely totally crashed).

part of my old plans were thinking "this is all dating related so it's one thing", but getting good at dating is kind of this cross-cutting skill that involves many prerequisites of things to do, and i didn't realize how different they were.

and i've made the most progress so far in my log just being obsessed about one thing. i was sending approaches for months because i just baked it into my routine and i didnt focus on much else. i was consistent with bulking until july because i was just focusing on bulking and gym for a while (gym is something that can be done concurrently to other things but for me, i have trouble getting the necessary calories for bulking unless im really fucking paying attention).

i see my first year of throwing myself into the fire because i can only really know what i'm supposed to be improving with some prior experience. and i have definitely had some good experiences, but plenty of red-shirt year brutal grind ones too.
seanconneryfan_ wrote:
This is where you can’t spam action like you’ve been doing for the past year and instead have to decide on who you want to be and then act like it. This might sound like hippy shit but it is furthest from it. The world will respond to what you ask from it.
i felt strangely validated by this comment btw lollllll
seanconneryfan_ wrote:
Running away to Japan won’t solve either not knowing what you want/not acting in accordance to what you want.
but i hate this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm pretty sure this one stemmed me off to writing that entire japan story on my story log (and i still have to continue it here to connect the dots between the end of that one and the current timeline)

this is my dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to be this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i want those girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway ramble ramble blah blah here is what i will do next: https://bulldog-pen.notion.site/bulldog ... 0e4c8f4a6b

and i will use @MakingAComeback's upcoming accountability service to force me to execute this plan because otherwise i'm comfortable existing as a brain in a jar hooked up to a screen

Well I was against the use of roids from the beginning, you skipped the line and paid the price for it. If you did weightlifting for several years and arrived to the roadblock, I would have blessed you on this, but you kinda got it coming, i'm sorry.
For the dating, people think that dating is "one" skill like painting or playing the guitar, while in reality there are many variations like you said, like the confidence isn't confidence built on "i know how to cold approach" but from your life experiences and adventures, your conversation abilities, how masculine you are based on how connected you are with yourself, etcetc.
Looking forward to see the next episode though :)
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
colgate

Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:30 pm

@AskTheDom

ok the first paragraph of your comment doesn't sit right with me, and seems completely like someone waiting for me to say one negative thing about roids so they can "i told you so" me (or in this case, "i knew it was a bad idea")

the comment would have made sense if some negative consequence happened while regularly taking roids.

and if it did i think it's pretty obvious given my track record here i would have owned up to it and accepted the consequences, so i don't even know the point of trying to dig into it other than to get some self-validation of "ha, i knew it, cheaters never win. time to tell him he skipped the line, but only after he got burned"

but i specifically said that i experienced a huge dip because i stopped taking them out of neglect and irresponsibility. so i didn't even get burned specifically by roids, but rather the classic "patient doesn't follow the directions" thing that annoys doctors to no end.

if anything i should be castigated for having a huge dip in activity and hustle.
AskTheDom wrote:
you skipped the line and paid the price for it.
actually i want to bring up the whole "only cheaters take roids" point

"barry bonds still had to know how to swing the bat and play baseball" blah blah (which is actually true by the way, steroids can't help you with hitting a 95 mph fastball one bit)

and.......WHO CARES ABOUT SUPPLEMENTS????? you still have to eat properly, you still have to work out properly, you are taking a risk, it's a tradeoff.

and wrt girls you still have to have social skills and be able to handle tension and anxiety and be sexual and confident. it's not like i shoot roids and all of a sudden without doing anything else, my life is automatically better. if anything it's one of the more minor adjustments/boosts I am making

you haven't written your story on the site so i'm about to make a bunch of assumptions about you that might not be true, but this next part is more just a generalized comment at "naturals" and not specifically you (but it's aimed at anyone who has similar views on things like roids):

unlike you naturals, how are you all not "skipping the line" by being 6ft+, naturally masculine and attractive (both behavior and looks), have plenty of masculine influences in your childhood, etc, etc. you think some guy paying $600 every few months for roids is somehow "skipping the line" when you are all blissfully unaware of all of the other advantages you naturals have that we don't have. easy for you to sit there and point out "lol cheater!!!!" when you've been coasting the whole time. the way we see it, our willingness to take unorthodox measures like taking steroids and learning bizarre foreign languages at least gives us a chance to have a sliver of the life of our dreams. you wouldn't understand because you might have been at a low point but not at the specific low point we were (lol i don't want to make this a dick measuring contest about "who started worse off" though, the point of me mentioning this is that whatever life events you had didn't push you to do something like decide steroids was a good idea, unlike mine)
by the way i still have to go to the gym and diet properly lol
and by the way we wouldn't get mad at one of y'all taking roids either

ok (potentially ad-hominem) emotional rant over lol

the implication that "roids are cheating" is like saying "game is cheating" after i e.g. got a girl pregnant or something

"Well I was against the use of game from the beginning, you skipped the line and paid the price for it. If you just tried to talk to girls and naturally did what you "felt" would work instead of learning random manipulative tactics and tricks to get laid, and arrived to the roadblock, I would have blessed you on this, but you kinda got it coming, i'm sorry."

anyway if it wasn't obvious from my first post, my resolution is (has been) resuming the roidzzzzz

if roidz are cheating you will have to justify how the following things are also not cheating:
- hair transplants
- scalp micropigmentation
- height insoles (oh right 6ft+ guys don't actually need them)
- bathmate/penile enhancement
- WORKING OUT IN GENERAL
- any procedure or long term activity that changes your body from its bona fide "natural state"
Last edited by colgate on Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:16 pm

There is a bit of "emotion" attached to your post so I won't address that because simply the discussion would bring benefit to no one and we could go on for days here.

I simply would have tried my best to reach my genetic limit and then push for roids (which btw I have nothing against TRT)

Your "cheaters never win" argument comes out from an internal belief, as I never mentioned something like this and nor I painted any color to my sentence with that, if you refer to the "you skipped the line" with cheating, read above "I simply would have tried my best to reach my genetic limit and then push for roids (which btw I have nothing against TRT) "

Again, I didn't want you to take that far with it
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
colgate

Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:57 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
There is a bit of "emotion" attached to your post so I won't address that because simply the discussion would bring benefit to no one and we could go on for days here.
lol yeah i started writing the reply and then realized i kind of wanted to write it more to a general audience so i just kept expanding upon it (and maybe also myself in a way)
AskTheDom wrote:
I simply would have tried my best to reach my genetic limit and then push for roids (which btw I have nothing against TRT)

Your "cheaters never win" argument comes out from an internal belief, as I never mentioned something like this and nor I painted any color to my sentence with that, if you refer to the "you skipped the line" with cheating, read above "I simply would have tried my best to reach my genetic limit and then push for roids (which btw I have nothing against TRT) "
yeah of course i could have tried that. i just wanted to do it faster lol.

i don't have any attachment to finding out what my "natural potential" is or whatever and mostly think it's arbitrary so i personally didn't take that route. (also TRT is lower dose steroids specifically if you had low-T, which i actually don't. my natural pre-roid levels were 611 ng/dL which isn't exactly high but it's not low either. havent gotten my post roids T-levels checked but i'm sure they're well into the thousands which is what they should be!!!!! i dont want average test levels i want elite!!!!!!!).

i now understand after additional clarification that the analogy you made of "skipping the line" and then saying "you had it coming" doesn't refer to "cheating" but rather "not reaching your genetic potential first" (which you did mention in your first post too), but i think i took issue with the "you had it coming" part, so i had to just write a bunch of clarifications on my views wrt the whole "roids are cheating hurr durr" perspective (which you're clarifying you don't have)

i also clarified this in my OP about the problem being irresponsibility and inconsistency and called myself out on it, which is what i would have been expected to been called out for by others too
colgate wrote:
that i started being irregular with roids and stopped taking them for a few weeks, and i think it crashed my t-levels and motivation. so basically once you get on the roids train you need to stick with it or you're FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!! (to get off roids you have to take things like pct and etc to taper off, but i was just neglecting to take my shots so my levels likely totally crashed).
i took this "faster" path knowing the risks and accepting that it's my responsibility and only my responsibility if negative outcomes do happen, and i will be honest about them and handle the consequences.
FUCK IT!!!!!!!!! TAKE THE PLUNGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so your intentions were probably not "reprimand me for taking roids", but how you worded things like "you had it coming, i'm sorry" made it come off that way, so i felt the need to just elucidate and stomp out any views of others (and potentially myself) regarding roids in general

and i didn't get the purpose of being "reprimanded" for not choosing the "you should have just started reaching your genetic natural potential first and then considered roids" path because if i were to e.g. "neglect properly taking the roids" in the future, i would have run into the same problem again with my T levels crashing.

ok i know you didn't really want me to write a reply to this nor discuss this further i kinda just wrote all of this to explain why i wrote my initial reply to you. ofc no hard feelings and i appreciate the support you gave me in the rest of the comment
AskTheDom wrote:
For the dating, people think that dating is "one" skill like painting or playing the guitar, while in reality there are many variations like you said, like the confidence isn't confidence built on "i know how to cold approach" but from your life experiences and adventures, your conversation abilities, how masculine you are based on how connected you are with yourself, etcetc.
Looking forward to see the next episode though :)
💁🏽‍♂️🐶

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
NightRoller
Name: Graham
Goal: Get Career Job, Move
Motto: Win and help win

Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:36 am

colgate wrote:
anyway ramble ramble blah blah
This reminded me of Nash at DaysofGame.com. Have you taken any inspiration from him? In the unlikely event you hadn't found him before, he might be an excellent inspiration for your goal in Japan
colgate wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:30 pm
and wrt girls
You seem to me like a very math-oriented guy. Not just from this instance, but a few other phrases you've said... reminds me of the botched post I wrote here https://nightrollergame.wordpress.com/2 ... -bloggers/ (or maybe I'm just full of confirmation bias).
Goals: See this post
Skill-based 365 project
Laycount: 28 --- In 2023: 12 (as of May 03'23)
colgate

Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:04 am

🐶 THE BULLDOG DIGEST 🐶
ISSUE 289 - November 2, 2022
colgate wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:01 am
why did you impulsively buy a one way plane ticket to japan???
colgate wrote:
but colgate, what about the 20 lays???
These are actually two ways to ask the same question.

If I didn't buy this ticket, I would not be still planning on going to Japan right now. It would be a "I'll go there eventually" thing.

And indeed, I have applied to a Japanese language school (for the student visa). I was even told that I'll have a 100% chance of being accepted thanks to @Toast. But that would begin in April 2023. It's still Autumn 2022.

I'm going to deep dive into this below, but with the reduced drive I had with dating, and knowing the impending winter dry spell, I had to make a decision regarding how I was going to spend my time.

I had pitched a half-serious offer to @Mimbe393939 to meet up in Japan next spring for a month and "have fun", which ended up spiraling into him plowing Japanese study and me realizing for years I've been continually tying up and suffocating the little shiba-inu that is my desire to move to Japan.

That is, I had been trying to come up with every excuse as to why I should not move there.
weasel colgate wrote:well the work culture sucks in Japan.

Okay, but there are other ways to make money than sit in an office.
weasel colgate wrote:You'll never be accepted as a Japanese person.
Well you're hardly even an American person, you already had a bizarre hyper-religious upbringing by a mostly-single mom and then ejected and dove headfirst straight into Internet culture.

Sure, your outward appearance might fit in...california and seattle...but do you really want to live there???

So with regards to American culture, you're still unaware of the movies, music, and lifestyle most Americans live, and you don't even actually care that much. You'd have to do similar amounts of work trying to catch up with normal people in America.

How about you stop trying to superimpose the experience of random whiny weenies on YouTube complaining.

You spend more time obsessing about Japan to the point that it's been embedded into your life, so why are you supplicating yourself to the theoretical opinions of some people who have done far less than you have in your life and value lame things like "just wanting to be accepted and fitting in".
weasel colgate wrote:You need to improve your dating skills in America because it's the "hardest place" and you need to know you didn't just escape America because it was "too hard"
I see my first year of dating as largely "intel-gathering" of the somewhat unique outlier position I was in starting off (which I was basically completely unaware of).

I didn't realize the issues I had up front with dating were even issues and "this process will force you to strip down and confront your issues" as GLL (rip) says.

I think this was more applicable to when I first joined the forums as a total virgin. It's impossible to say and pointless to discuss what the trajectory would have been had I gone to Japan at any point before 2 weeks from now.

But now I've gotten some crazy (for me) experiences and while I'm certainly not "good at dating", my main drive to continue in America has mostly gone.

Up until a few months ago, basically no matter "how hard it got", I was still insecure about "well I'm a complete virgin at age 25", so no matter what I was faced with, I just plowed through.

However, once I finally had sex with girls through both night cold approach and online, that insecurity was pretty much gone.

And the big titty chick story took a pretty big hit on my morale. I had essentially tried to supplicate and gf-mode a chick who wasn't even attractive, through a projection of someone who wasn't even myself, and it ended up backfiring.

Combined with generally having to "drop my standards" while simultaneously being faced with said girls who are giving me a hard time (albeit many of my date issues are me and not the girl), I had to rethink what I was doing. I'm sure my "hatred for what I was doing" was also manifesting itself on dates.

I had lived the first 25 years of my life sexless, so I ended reverting back into that state. It's not that I liked it but it's basically "negative complacency", where you're unhappy with your situation but you are so used to being dissatisfied and out of touch with yourself that you end up staying in that zone for longer than you should be (never).

Whereas I'm still enamored by Japan and constantly talk about and look at pictures and videos of Japanese girls, and frankly mostly unenthused and even disgusted with girls around me.

We could "negative forward project" this into "well what if you go to Japan and then have a bunch of negative experiences with Japanese girls and then feel the same way about all girls".

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! This is the exact kind of toxic "logical" thinking that isn't helpful. Should I even glorify this with an answer????

Okay, fine.

1. even if i have negative experiences GIRLS IN JAPAN ARE STILL HOT!!! I did hundreds and hundreds of approaches in California with my lowest stats ever and could persevere because at the end of the day, the girls are my type.
2. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THIS BECOMES TRUE. let's actually take action and see what happens first. TAKE THE PLUNGE. is the alternative any better? not talking to japanese girls??? what the fuck else are you going to do??? and you still have years of self-improvement to go, so even if you get totally abysmal results now, those won't be permanent. it'll only push you to do more self-improvement anyway. and then even if the self-improvement "doesn't work" WHAT OTHER FUCKING ALTERNATIVE DO YOU HAVE???? THE ALTERNATIVE IS TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also the rules to dating in Japan are actually different in many aspects anyway so by "getting good in America" ahead of time, you would still have a lot to learn and a lot to recalibrate anyway.

I had also realized Japan isn't actually a huge SMV boost for me anyway. Some of us from the forums had been running experimental bumble profiles in Tokyo and Seoul. Whereas they were getting 30-100 matches a day at times, I was getting 0-3 even with my current pictures (which matches my American results).

So I had essentially been forcing myself to stay in America over a completely incorrect assumption that "Japan would be easy mode therefore I would not have to undergo as much self-improvement"
weasel colgate wrote:Your passport is expired, and it's still in process for renewing. You don't want to risk not having your passport before buying. It's best to wait until you have your passport.
スクリーンショット 2022-11-03 0.49.00.png

if you wanna raw dog life, you gotta WORK LIKE A DOG

I had invited my 6'5" plate over around 4 weeks ago.

She brought me shot glasses and coconut rum and we enjoyed some in my bed.

Then we watched some BETplus (BROWN entertainment television..........), had extremely long foreplay.

Finally she's not so sensitive that I can actually put my finger in her without her squirming away.

This time I felt more determined to properly bang her.

I stuck it in, RAW DOG! I grabbed and slapped her ass a few times.

I thought everything might be ok this time.

But I still came within less than a minute.

I was so determined to stay hard and keep going that I didn't pull out. I was like FUCK IT!!!!

But unfortunately I went limp. Also I just busted inside. lol ok

I went to make out with her, but she started pursing her lips shut

are you okay
yeah i'm fine
did you....
nah, you're good

WTF I KEEP DOING THE SAME THING where I lie in the moment because I'm too scared to accept the potential negative consequences of just being like "yeah I came inside" and "screwing up the vibe".

I had talked about this here, even
colgate wrote:
And in the moment, rather than doing something effective, I wanted to “avoid the potential pain of rejection”.

So I answered in the way that was congruent with "avoiding pain" over TAKING THE PLUNGE. I didn’t TAKE THE PLUNGE here.

What would have been effective would have been being far more direct and blatant.
So obviously, I cerebrally know this is ineffective, but in-the-moment, my visceral reaction is still to give some copout answer, and it's because my tolerance to negative emotions is shockingly low. More on that later.

I chilled out for a minute and then I attempted to put it in again, but I couldn't get hard. However, I was glad she wasn't hyper sensitive to my finger so I started to just fingerbang her.

She was moaning and squealing as I kept varying the rhythm and intensity.

Eventually she convulsed her body tight, so I'll take that as the first time I actually made her come. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's been (way too good) at making me come so it's only fair.

I knew I came inside but I basically blocked out the negative emotions and whatever I thought the repercussions might be and we enjoyed the rest of the night watching BETplus and cuddling and then falling asleep.

We woke up the next morning and had some more foreplay, but strangely I didn't feel like escalating it up to sex.

I took her out to brunch with some live acoustic guitar singer music and then saw her off.

Two days later I randomly thought about this again. Now in the comfort of my own room and being alone, I ended up realizing that there's a definite nonzero chance that I could have gotten her pregnant.

AND IT WASN'T EVEN AFTER A 6 HOUR MARATHON AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

For the next few hours, I did the most frenetic cursory internet research on conception, ovulation, emergency contraceptives blah blah blah. I hypothesized many scenarios and calculations, blah blah blah.

Maybe 6-7 hours later, I called my plate finally to tell her the situation. I cashapped her for plan B and told her to take 2 pills due to her size.

She questioned me on why I didn't tell her that I came inside in the moment, and why I wasn't worried all the other times. I told her that I actually did pull out all the other times, but this time I didn't, and for whatever reason I only started thinking about it a few days later.

Also, turns out that the night she came, she had ovulation cramps. Which means coming inside has a 35% chance of conception..............

NOW WE'RE PLAYING RUSSIAN ROULETTE

I had to get over various thoughts including
- not being okay with having a discussion about abortion. if a girl wants to abort that's fine, but i would feel fucked up trying to talk to a girl who wants a kid about potentially getting an abortion. also it feels like i'm admitting i'm a biological failure that i can't support a kid right now. eventually i had to get over my ego and accept that this would be a conversation to be had because clearly neither of us are actually ready to raise a child
- i can handle this shit even if she does carry the child to birth!!! my ancestors were fighting bengal tigers impregnating all the brown village ladies with 25 kids and i'm over here whining about potentially getting one girl pregnant??? i can make money!!! i'll fuckin handle it!!! and my child will be some hard mf amazon warrior thanks to my brain and her height and athletics. and then my role will be training my son to become the ruler of the world!!!
- oh fuck wait can i even go to japan now uhhh...well FUCK IT she will raise the kid and then in 4-7 years i'll bring them over to japan after i MONEYMAXX and then he'll just pummel japan

blah blah blah, anyway the thing that finally alleviated the anxiety was the realization that whatever happened, happened, and whatever could have been done to prevent it after the fact was done.

It was pointless trying to think of every possible scenario that could happen and what to do in those situations. At this point we just have to wait 2-3 more weeks for when her period is supposed to come, and then go from there. The outcome is already predetermined and in motion in this case, and all that can be done is wait for the outcome to reveal itself.

So I was able to stop worrying, and moved on with my life.

I think conceptually and for longer-term decisions, clearly I'm one to take risks that open doors to my dreams. Like it's obvious that I know chasing "safety" and "avoiding pain and risk" results in mediocrity and becoming stagnant.

I literally made an entire post about that

But in the moment, I default to safety-chasing, weaseling behaviors.

Moving cities on a whim? I'm already there.
Taking steroids? Yep, already shooting myself.
Spending $10k on eye surgery? Ready for the lasers in my eyes, doc.

But pin me with a hard-hitting question I cannot be prepared for in real life? uhhh....uh.........here's the answer i perceive as giving me the least potential immediate blowback regardless of whether it's effective

Even things as simple as working out in the gym, sometimes I will not go to failure or finish the workout because I'm like...well...I don't want to...it might be too much pain...I did enough of a workout anyway

This is the type of behaviors girls see. I can have so many accolades of accomplishments and planned risky decisions that ended up benefitting me, but my visceral behavior in the moment has still not changed. My behavior in the moment is one of someone who has never actually seen the realities of life. Overly positive and spazzy on one end, and mousy and weasely when faced with conflict.

This really bites me in the ass with my ability to commit to most things. If the process becomes too "annoying" or "painful" in the moment, it eats away at even my cerebral desire to accomplish that goal and then I start coming up with reasons why I don't need to accomplish that goal and eventually, fall out.

wait, you just rinsed the top windows?
yeah, i mean the pole is all fucked and i couldn't brush it properly and...
dude, you still have to finish the job. ugh i'll just wash these ones and show you

Troy had offered me to be a worker for his new door-to-door window washing business so he could make more sales.

I didn't think much of it and I just thought I was helping a bro out, and he was paying me anyway so I went along with him.

Then we had a job to go to and now he was going to be able to test how many sales he could make while I washed windows.

At the time, the extension pole had a problem where it wouldn't lock when it was extended.

Most of the windows were ground level though, and I had gotten 2 of the roof windows by climbing onto the roof, so it wasn't a huge deal for the most part.

However, there were four other windows which were on the second floor and no roof in front of them to climb on. So those would require the extension pole.

Knowing that the pole was "supposedly fucked", and this being my first time washing windows ever as well, I was able to somewhat try to balance the extension pole a little bit, but I didn't bother trying to brush the windows, and just rinsed them.

Plus, it was already almost dark because I had spent too much time playing with and detangling the hose repeatedly. And this was just a test run anyway, we don't need to take it that seriously.

Troy came back when I was done and I had told him that I didn't brush some of the windows.

Additionally, he inspected some of the windows and saw me wash a couple, and had some comments

did you even wash this window?

did you even put soap on the brush???

you need to actually scrub the window...

Eventually he took the brush and was able to get those top windows I "couldn't get".

Apparently I "didn't even try".

Troy tells an anecdote of his military days.

The drill sergeant had ordered someone to do 10 more pullups during an intensive workout.

i'm trying my best sir...
I DON'T WANT YOU TO TRY YOUR BEST, I WANT YOU TO TRY MY BEST!!!!!!!

Nobody cares if you tried. Did you accomplish the task?

That first window washing session made me realize so clearly the laziness I have and how low my own standards are for "sufficient effort".

I've perceived myself to be living at the lowest rung of society my whole life, and even being average is an "accomplishment". So even if I get negative outcomes, I just rationalize it as "well that's normal anyway", and I don't allow myself to feel the negative emotions entailed with failure.

I've lived my life in general in such a way where I can avoid competition and putting high amounts of effort, and if I am forced to, try to find loopholes and "prematurely optimize" my way out of a situation.

This avoidant and weasel behavior has embedded itself at a subconscious level and I wasn't even cognizant of it until this exact moment.

Like I had hints of this avoidant vibe I had with girls, but I didn't realize how deep it's permeated every aspect of my life.

To sum up my vibe, it's hyperactive and spazzy when I'm feeling good, and avoidant and vague when I'm not feeling it. In both regards, I have straight up not "worked enough" and allowed enough negative emotion stimulus to mature my vibe, nor make my visceral reactions to confront potentially negative situations instead of avoid them.

I've noticed how certain successful guys on the forums are able to just put their heads down and execute disciplined hustle until their goal is accomplished, no matter their aptitude, no matter how long it takes.

@Mimbe393939 has worked 4 years in construction.

@Manganiello builds houses.

@MakingAComeback did hard labor at 12 years old.

What have I done? Been inside the house on the computer since I was 4 years old, at most worked a ghetto fast food job for 9 months, go through university and find a job in "plan everything out in advance but execute none of it yourself personally because the computer can do it all for you".

Just look at some of the offices in these fields.
There's a fucking slide in the Google office.
The meeting room is a ball pit in the Facebook office.

I'm incredibly fortunate that I happen to be alive in the one era of society where intellectualizing is somehow valued. If this were any other era, I would have been dead by Bengal tiger mauling at age 8.

I don't want to make this about me "blaming society" blah blah, because really, I would have not even been alive if this were any other time. I'm grateful to even be alive right now and in a position where I can "hit the reset button on my life" and recreate the situations and inputs needed for me to be the man I need to be to get out of purgatory.

But just because I can make money from sitting at a desk hypothesizing, doesn't mean that's what girls actually find attractive. They can read and feel my softness. They know I haven't mentally matured past the age of 7. I've not allowed myself to grow because I either avoided or rationalized myself out of letting the requisite negative emotions affect me and sharpen the inner masculinity waiting to be unsheathed.

I made the jump to quit my job. Put in the two-weeks notice. I mean I would have had to do it anyway considering I'm moving to Japan.

This comes back to the 20 lays goal. I had a rough start after the 3 lay week and managed to plate a girl and get a couple handjobs and plenty of makeouts. But past that I repeatedly "felt" like I was going backwards and not making any progress.

So I started rationalizing "well, even though I know if I hustle Tinder for a week, I can get a date, the effort-to-date ratio is way too high, and I still have more self-improvement to do before I can get more bang for my buck (lol)"

And unlike in my daygame cold approach days, I didn't even have the insecurity of "being a total virgin" to push me out of it.

Combined with busting way too quickly with my plate repeatedly, and the experiences I was having with that big titty chick, I kept falling out further and further as my visceral motivations to continue ate away. I would skip out days of hustling on Tinder. I'd skip out on the gym. I'd skip out on roids.

I made a post about my awareness of digital addiction. I ended up further prolonging my slump because I knew how to be the "normal, cool social guy" on the Internet.

For socializing, there's chats and Twitter.
For exploring the world there's Google Maps and watching YouTube videos about other countries.
For thinking and figuring out things, there's spamming chats, and the Internet has advice on everything anyway and it's all correct of course.
For "sex", I can just browse porn and hentai.

And of course it's not the same. But imagine some village child eating bugs and dirt cakes his whole life. You give him a steak and he fucking loves it. And then he's even made aware that there are people who can just eat steak everyday. But you leave. If the negative impetus of eating bugs and dirt cakes is not high enough to push him out of his village, he'll be stuck doing that his whole life.

That's essentially how I have used the Internet to fill certain human needs I have since I was a child, in lieu of being able to fill them with real people. It's not the real thing, but I've lived my life eating bugs and dirt cakes for 25 years, so even presented with steak, I fell back into using the Internet to fill my needs of socializing, exploration, and sex.

I had further justified this by saying the "real version" wasn't even "worth it".

What's the point of continuing here? I just see fat girls everywhere and they aren't even feminine. And people here don't even like the things I like. I don't even care about the reward anymore.

These are the kinds of rationalizations you make that are your make or break moments. Motivation can only take you so far, but do you have the discipline to stubbornly continue anyway?

I didn't.

And previously I had tried to blame my reduced roid dosage resulting in low testosterone, but after talking with Troy about it, I hadn't been off of the steroids long enough for the demotivation effects to kick in. And I did take some shots here and there. So ultimately, that was just an excuse.

What I now see is that I have comfort in the online world. I have a safe space on the Internet.

There have been various times in my life where I wholly rejected my Internet presence (one of them being around the time I just joined the forums). Those are the times I have progressed the most in my life.

I bounced off the Internet in 2016 to make more real life friends in college and study Japanese.

I bounced off the Internet in 2018 to finish my school studies and land a job.

I bounced off the Internet in 2021 to figure out why I was still a virgin at age 25.

Every time, I'll go back to the Internet communities and "check in" with everyone. And in my "worst times" it's a safety net.

The safety net that prevents me from feeling real discontentment that @Manganiello has outlined here.

I prevent myself from feeling enough negative emotions and disgust with myself to push me out of the zone of low self-esteem and mediocrity I've lived most of my life in.

This is like a nicotine addiction but even more deadly.

This is the type of thing that will make or break me. This satisfaction with being an "Internet cool guy" will keep me stuck in my room, friendless, muscleless, and sexless.

I've known I'm missing what I will call the true "element of rough masculinity" for a while now.

But now I know what fills it, and the experience so many of us techbro nerds and schoolfags miss out on.

This explanation will be a bit obtuse for now, but it's constant negative stimulus from not being up to a high standard that's governed by others, under low-grade physical duress. And the ways to fill that need are mastery in one or more of the following:
- team sports, where the team element is strong (football, basketball, soccer)
- hard labor, especially around other men (construction, farming)
- military bootcamp
- combat sports, and actually sparring with other men (boxing, jiu jitsu, muay thai)

Your own personal standards will be surprisingly low. Even if you say you want to hit the stars, deeply you'll be content with climbing the staircase.

But the experience of someone else setting a standard, and not allowing you to get away with shit until you accomplish work up to that standard is an element of masculinity I've missed in my life. We can call it "discipline".

It's commonly said that discipline, not motivation, is what separates those who are successful and those who are not.

And the experience of being in said environment where you are forced to accomplish grueling work at a high standard translates directly to accomplishing your own goals. Because you can set the goal, and you know there's no "rationalizing yourself out of the goal". There's either you did the goal, or you didn't.

The consequences for not doing a goal set by others are steep, and deeply negative. Social shame, physical shame, loss of the job, being kicked out. This turns into a visceral reaction regarding failure in your own goals.

The intellectual energy you would use to rationalize yourself out of the goal is now used to problem-solve things stopping you from achieving your dreams. And if all else fails, you realize sometimes you need to just keep pushing and you need more effort.

It's raining but you still have to do the window washing job? Okay, put on a leather jacket and sunglasses so you don't get wet and water doesn't constantly get in your eyes.

The window you have to wash is really snugly tucked away with no roof access? Guess you have to extend the pole all the way, brace yourself to lift it off the ground and onto the window, and maintain extra control while washing the window.

The hoses keep getting tangled together, costing you minutes on the job? Okay, before moving the hoses and buckets, hold the hoses together and make sure the hoses won't get trapped onto random objects instead of lazily dragging everything around.

My passport had finally arrived the previous night, after a 7 week waiting period.

Troy said we had some pretty easy window washing jobs today.

I try to order some Big Macs in the drive-thru at 8:00am, but they don't serve lunch until noon.

u already orderin big macs man?
well you know, i gotta stock up for work

I got to work washing the windows at the first house and the guy gives us cokes.

The second house was a ranch house with all first-floor windows. The sweet old lady keeps coming out to tell me how I'm doing such a great job and it looks great and hands me a $20 tip.

Troy and I go to eat lunch at a McDonald's. Some random guy next to us overhears us talking about window washing and he brings up how his son made $40,000 over a summer doing door to door landscaping, and gives us some tips.

We wash the windows on a third house and the Mexican lady says the job was done so well that she wants us to wash the windows on her restaurant too.

This is day one of being a normal human being. I'm not a fucking Internet alien anymore. This is what life should be. You do good honest work, and people like it. No intellectualizing, no games, no loopholes. This is how life should be.
photo_2022-11-02 22.59.12.jpeg

Oh, and that night, your 6'5" girl tells you that she ended up getting her period. A week late, nonetheless.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:20 am

Bulldog,

You may just be the one of the greatest journeys in self improvement I have ever witnessed.

The journey's particularly close to my heart are Andy's Thebastard's, and the one we're reading here now.

Wishing you only success.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:56 pm

colgate wrote:
This is day one of being a normal human being. I'm not a fucking Internet alien anymore. This is what life should be. You do good honest work, and people like it. No intellectualizing, no games, no loopholes. This is how life should be.
Very important, insightful and inspiring post.

Thank you, Bulldog
Mimbe393939
Goal: Learn Japanese

Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:20 pm

colgate wrote:
🐶 THE BULLDOG DIGEST 🐶

I've known I'm missing what I will call the true "element of rough masculinity" for a while now.

But now I know what fills it, and the experience so many of us techbro nerds and schoolfags miss out on.

This explanation will be a bit obtuse for now, but it's constant negative stimulus from not being up to a high standard that's governed by others, under low-grade physical duress. And the ways to fill that need are mastery in one or more of the following:
- team sports, where the team element is strong (football, basketball, soccer)
- hard labor, especially around other men (construction, farming)
- military bootcamp
- combat sports, and actually sparring with other men (boxing, jiu jitsu, muay thai)

Your own personal standards will be surprisingly low. Even if you say you want to hit the stars, deeply you'll be content with climbing the staircase.

But the experience of someone else setting a standard, and not allowing you to get away with shit until you accomplish work up to that standard is an element of masculinity I've missed in my life. We can call it "discipline".

It's commonly said that discipline, not motivation, is what separates those who are successful and those who are not.

And the experience of being in said environment where you are forced to accomplish grueling work at a high standard translates directly to accomplishing your own goals. Because you can set the goal, and you know there's no "rationalizing yourself out of the goal". There's either you did the goal, or you didn't.

The consequences for not doing a goal set by others are steep, and deeply negative. Social shame, physical shame, loss of the job, being kicked out. This turns into a visceral reaction regarding failure in your own goals.

The intellectual energy you would use to rationalize yourself out of the goal is now used to problem-solve things stopping you from achieving your dreams. And if all else fails, you realize sometimes you need to just keep pushing and you need more effort.

It's raining but you still have to do the window washing job? Okay, put on a leather jacket and sunglasses so you don't get wet and water doesn't constantly get in your eyes.

The window you have to wash is really snugly tucked away with no roof access? Guess you have to extend the pole all the way, brace yourself to lift it off the ground and onto the window, and maintain extra control while washing the window.

The hoses keep getting tangled together, costing you minutes on the job? Okay, before moving the hoses and buckets, hold the hoses together and make sure the hoses won't get trapped onto random objects instead of lazily dragging everything around.
Probably one of my favorite log posts in a long time. "rough masculinity" through these sort of rough, rugged activities/career choices with an environment of total animals, ex convicts, immigrants who work their ass off, MEN. Is never talked about. I'm glad it's been brought up

To see you WILLINGLY, subject yourself to these kind of hard environments will definitely cut the little weasels throat. Many men will never experience this type of tough environment and will remain soft coddled up in their little office pressing buttons getting paid for 8 hours, working for 2-3. Being mindful of what they are saying and passing it through a happy go lucky, normie filter. Having meetings in their fucking google playpen. How gay is that, seriously lol.

This hits close to home, because getting into construction was something that changed my entire life, and the way I interact every day, for my lifetime

Before this construction job, I was not hard working at all, I was just a little fucking weasel greenhorn snot nose kid. Hell my own MOTHER had to apply for jobs for me from how lazy I was, not dedicated at all. Laughable.

There are many lessons to be learned here, and to see that you want to go through that, I commend you for it. These jobs turn boys into MEN.

There are few in this space that are as dedicated/aware as you, I hope you realize that.

I can't wait to see what kind of stuff you get into in Japan, and I wish you nothing but the best in your new adventure that happens this month

Your story, will be one to remember.

がんばって

WORK HARD MOTHERFUCKER.
Last edited by Mimbe393939 on Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MY STORY - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1423

PUBLIC PROGRESS LOG - viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1430

Difficulty shows what men are. Epictetus
The world turns aside to let any man pass who knows where he is going. Epictetus
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:16 pm

colgate wrote:
THE BULLDOG DIGEST
ISSUE 289 - November 2, 2022
Mimbe393939 wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:20 pm
These jobs turn boys into MEN.
Before working with my mind, I worked with my hands. Growing up I worked on construction sites building houses. During college I worked as a roadie setting up concerts and events.

I'm very much for leveraging your mind for great impact and production (and consequently more money). However, I also believe every man would benefit from working manual labor and subjecting themselves to hard things. It can't be understated how much mental fortitude is built when you have busted your ass for 12 hours, its 2am, all you want to do is sleep, but there is still a job to be done. I promise the satisfaction you will feel physically seeing something built in front of your eyes, knowing you and a group of others put their blood, sweat, and tears into this, is a bliss worth feeling.

Most of my work now is knowledge work. However I still periodically subject myself to hard, physical endeavors. For example, I will periodically do volunteer work helping to setup events or some physical labor. I'm always down to help friends move. I do cold showers every morning, lift heavy in the gym, periodically fast and do hot saunas. I, by choice, don't have a car so I pack 2 weeks worth of groceries in a hiking backpack and two 5 gallon jugs of water on the bus and down the street.

I do these things for two reasons:
  1. It gives me confidence and resiliency to do other hard things in my life. For example, is approaching a girl really that scary after you know you put your own self through the ringer that day with a tough workout and 10 min cold shower? Joe Rogan talks a lot about this on his podcast.
  2. It's like an insurance policy that you can adapt to any environment. Let's run a quick thought experiment. Let's say the world goes haywire and the internet goes dark. Previously working in architecture and previously working as a house builder, I have a set of skills that will allow me to still provide value in a community. I can design and build shelter for others. Go back far enough in history and you will see these people called Master Builders and they were highly valued. Now this unlikely to happen. But what could happen is I could quit doing knowledge work, move to a whole new country, and easily find a job because I'm not afraid to roll up my sleeves and fully capable of working with my hands.
Don't completely give up the skillset you have built in knowledge work. It's highly valuable. But do relish in this opprituntity to work with your hands. It will serve you well.

Empires were built by men, through mind and body. Learn to master both.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee