colgate - assume your childhood woes were your fault too

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:50 pm

Bro,

You absolutely, absolutely can become anyone, do anything, and embody WHATEVER ENERGY YOU WISH in this world.

Your sex drive, your masculine energy, all of this can be cultivated and brought to the highest possible levels.

It is DEFINITELY possible to make quantum leaps in sexual energy.

You can build yourself up and bring higher and higher levels of function and vitality into your body and brain.

Many things can help with big time motivation. Light exposure, diet, exercise, good sleep, hormone balancing, changing mindsets, and also, I think finding women and giving them hard dick on the regular will all help.

You're good bro, all of this is workable, and with the right action plan, you will get to where you may have not even thought possible.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:11 pm

@colgate Whats your typical day looking like?
creepo
Name: Ariel
Goal: Get laid
Motto: What time is it? Time to get laid

Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:43 pm

What worked for me was lowering my standards... having a sex life is better than no sex Life.
Then you can work your way to the top girls.
If i hadnt lowered my standards probably still would be inexperienced and depressed.
Think about It.
    Reach Milestone: 10 lifetimes lays. [7/10]

Get 10 lifetimes lays before 16/08/2022

One and only goal: Get my lays.
    colgate
    Name: bulldog
    Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:58 pm

Radical wrote:
    Today is a special day because I'm packing up and moving, and my days seem to kind of wildly vary, but I'll tell you what my typical day looked like in August, vs what it's been looking like this month.

gym days (MWF):
    09:30 - wake up go to gym (30 min commute argh)
    11:30 - groceries maybe, come home and shower/breakfast
    13:00 - work for 4-5 hours
    18:00 - go out and approach somewhere (mall, department stores, park, etc) (commute: 20-30 min) (usually lower volume on weekdays, probably ~5 or so)
    20:30 - come home and eat dinner
    21:30 - free time
    00:00 - wind down for bed
    01:00 - sleep

non-gym days:
    10:00 - wake up, shower, breakfast
    11:30 - go to uni campus to approach (15-20 min commute) (i was getting 10-15 a day)
    14:30 - come home and work
    19:00 - dinner
    20:00 - maybe I procrastinated at work so i might continue, else, free time
    *same as gym day from here on*

On Fridays and Saturdays I was typically going out at night and meeting friends, and doing approaches. I also sometimes went to a dance class on Friday for around 2 hours.

Sundays I usually have house cleaning and cooking to do (meal prep for the week). I'd also go out on Sunday afternoon since there are some events around that time, and do a couple approaches if I felt like it.

---

This past week has basically fucking sucked. I came back to my town after being on vacation for a week, and made my goal for this week to get rid of a lot of my stuff and prepare to move. But early on in the week I overloaded myself with a bunch of goals and thought I could simultaneously do all of them, and got overwhelmed, so I ended up just doing nothing. I had a really annoying work task which was actually probably only 4-5 hours of labor, but I kept not wanting to do it the whole week and kept putting it off. I straight up told my boss I can't concentrate and asked him to hold me accountable for it and then I eventually finally fucking got it done on Saturday at 1:51 am. I did sell off some of my things and sorted stuff I'll need to get rid of throughout the next few months (after I return from Nashville next month), but I wanted to do way more.

I recently joined the Day game whatsapp group from Mike Mehlman's website, and I think I've been spending too much time there. But I see a lot of guys getting results and I met a dude that has a lot of insider info about approach in Nashville. That being said, I've definitely been spending a lot of time there.

Also, I'm glad I downloaded the StayFree app, here's my stats now:
    Screenshot_20210919-115601.png
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    💁🏽‍♂️🐶
    5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
    📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
    💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
    colgate

Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:09 pm

creepo wrote:
    Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:43 pm
    What worked for me was lowering my standards... having a sex life is better than no sex Life.
    Then you can work your way to the top girls.
    If i hadnt lowered my standards probably still would be inexperienced and depressed.
    Think about It.
    People tell me this (including on my thread here), and I've kept it in mind since I've been here.

A couple things I've observed:
    - the girl's attractiveness seems to have no correlation with whether they're receptive to me, if they exchange, if they respond, if they flake, etc. I approach less attractive girls all the time, and it's basically no different to approaching a 10. some of them arguably end up playing more weird games like "oh if you see me again, you can get my number". that's not to say I'm going to reduce my approach volume but I've not noticed a difference in approaching 4s and 5s vs 9s and 10s
    - the above being said, there ARE times less attractive girls hit on ME (even recently), and I've now realized it's a mistake that I didn't reciprocate because I wasn't really into her. so it seems the only way i can "lower my standards" is to just wait until the next time some girl seems into me and then really be aggressive with her, regardless of how attracted i am.
    - the main deficiency I know I have is that I haven't been taking OLD seriously. I have profiles but no good pics and I don't pay for boosts, etc. I do swipe on like 80% of the girls though and I get maybe 1-2 matches a night. but I also don't swipe every night. I know I'm really neglecting this and I'm shooting myself in the foot by not doing this properly, just mentioning it for transparency.

I am willing to take some actionable steps to "lower my standards" but other than the above I don't know what else to do, so I'm open for advice on that front.
    💁🏽‍♂️🐶
    5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
    📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
    💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
    SamJ_
    Goal: Get Laid
    Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:22 pm

colgate wrote:
    Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:58 pm
    Radical wrote:
    Today is a special day because I'm packing up and moving, and my days seem to kind of wildly vary, but I'll tell you what my typical day looked like in August, vs what it's been looking like this month.

gym days (MWF):
    09:30 - wake up go to gym (30 min commute argh)
    11:30 - groceries maybe, come home and shower/breakfast
    13:00 - work for 4-5 hours
    18:00 - go out and approach somewhere (mall, department stores, park, etc) (commute: 20-30 min) (usually lower volume on weekdays, probably ~5 or so)
    20:30 - come home and eat dinner
    21:30 - free time
    00:00 - wind down for bed
    01:00 - sleep

non-gym days:
    10:00 - wake up, shower, breakfast
    11:30 - go to uni campus to approach (15-20 min commute) (i was getting 10-15 a day)
    14:30 - come home and work
    19:00 - dinner
    20:00 - maybe I procrastinated at work so i might continue, else, free time
    *same as gym day from here on*

On Fridays and Saturdays I was typically going out at night and meeting friends, and doing approaches. I also sometimes went to a dance class on Friday for around 2 hours.

Sundays I usually have house cleaning and cooking to do (meal prep for the week). I'd also go out on Sunday afternoon since there are some events around that time, and do a couple approaches if I felt like it.

---

This past week has basically fucking sucked. I came back to my town after being on vacation for a week, and made my goal for this week to get rid of a lot of my stuff and prepare to move. But early on in the week I overloaded myself with a bunch of goals and thought I could simultaneously do all of them, and got overwhelmed, so I ended up just doing nothing. I had a really annoying work task which was actually probably only 4-5 hours of labor, but I kept not wanting to do it the whole week and kept putting it off. I straight up told my boss I can't concentrate and asked him to hold me accountable for it and then I eventually finally fucking got it done on Saturday at 1:51 am. I did sell off some of my things and sorted stuff I'll need to get rid of throughout the next few months (after I return from Nashville next month), but I wanted to do way more.

I recently joined the Day game whatsapp group from Mike Mehlman's website, and I think I've been spending too much time there. But I see a lot of guys getting results and I met a dude that has a lot of insider info about approach in Nashville. That being said, I've definitely been spending a lot of time there.

Also, I'm glad I downloaded the StayFree app, here's my stats now:
    Screenshot_20210919-115601.png
    Yeah man, if you're spending almost 40 hours a week on your phone, you should cut that down. Honestly it looks like you're addicted to your phone and the Internet (no offense, most people are). Imagine how fast you could progress if you dedicated those hours toward working on your goals. And I get it, I spend too much time on my phone too, but I'm cutting down. Just an honest opinion.
    creepo
    Name: Ariel
    Goal: Get laid
    Motto: What time is it? Time to get laid

Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:24 pm

I would say:
    Use the tinder guide messages template to all the matches you get.
    Keep approaching chicks that arent so attractive in fact approach all chicks man, then you decide later which to date or not.
    Other than that be patient and consistent...
    I have been in your place man, you can pm and Talk through WhatsApp me we are near same age, i am not that advanced from you, in fact i only have 1 lay from tinder and 1 from cold approach
      Reach Milestone: 10 lifetimes lays. [7/10]

Get 10 lifetimes lays before 16/08/2022

One and only goal: Get my lays.
      colgate

Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:31 pm

SamJ_ wrote:
      Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:22 pm
      Honestly it looks like you're addicted to your phone and the Internet
      This has been a lifelong issue of mine, especially since I spent my formative years in Internet communities because I couldn't be myself in real life. In fact, I left every Internet community I was in months before joining here.

Maybe that's why I accidentally threw my phone in a fucking public garbage bin the other day, my subconscious was telling me what you were too haha.

I've been considering getting a flip phone and stashing this smartphone only for travel usage, maybe it's time I make that plunge.
      💁🏽‍♂️🐶
      📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
      💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
      colgate

Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:47 pm

Anyway FYI to the people checking out my thread since I'm not entitled to you having seen it all.

I currently live in a small city (~200k people) in Tennessee. I'm moving to Nashville, TN today for a month. Based on being there three times this year and consensus from others, it's the place to be. One of my friends in fact calls it the "gf store".

So I really hope this log is wildly different a week from now haha
      💁🏽‍♂️🐶
      📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
      💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
      offwego
      Name: Asim
      Goal: Beat AA

Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:41 pm

I envy you your Nashville move. The NY Times had an article today about how it’s increasingly becoming a party capital

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/19/us/n ... icles.html

Bachelorette parties galore.
      Reach AA program milestone by Sunday Sept 26th
      colgate

Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:43 am

I already knew this, but yeah the girls are WAY hotter here in Nashville. I really regret basically doing no approaches last week because I have major AA haha.

I went to Kroger at night just to do some shopping, and while there was no volume really, I would have gone up to all 5 girls I saw at the store if this was 3 weeks ago. (I also don't have a bed yet, but I bought one today and I'll pick that up tomorrow)

Anyway here's my 365 project entry for today:
      💁🏽‍♂️🐶
      📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
      💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
      colgate

Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:14 am

Gym:
      Bench Press 5x5 (actual: 5/5/5/5/3/135x5) - 150 lbs
      Weighted Pullups 5x5 - 20/20/25/25/25lbs
      Cable Crunches 5x15 - 72.5 lbs

I managed to hit on 3 girls at the gym. Just getting back into the groove.

Went to Wal-Mart to buy some things for my new room and I honestly pussed out at like 4 or 5 girls. Then there was a cute af Asian chick with her friend and I had to pull out "the time to hesitate....has ceased" and force the approach. I had some fantasy that I would bring some girl home from Wal-Mart under the pretense "hey come over and help me set up my room" but then we'd just fuck without even putting the bedsheets on my mattress lol. But I feel like whenever I have some wild fantasy before going out or on some approach session, I psych myself out and get massive AA (this has happened several times, even before I knew what "AA" was or joined these forums, especially going out and night). When I don't really think that it's gonna be some big deal, the AA goes away for the most part.

Then I did some work at a cafe and talked to another girl while waiting for my maccha. She turned me down because she "feels so bad but I have a boyfriend" and I took a step away, about to eject and actually said "have a nice day", but she kept talking to me so I was like whatever I'll just talk until I get my maccha. She actually asked me for my number and I gave it though I don't expect her to text me (I didn't bother taking her number lol). I casually asked if she had some single friends earlier in the convo which is probably why she wanted to exchange phone numbers.

Also another thing that has been kind of weirding me out is when I approach and a girl declines because she has a boyfriend, but then she comments about how bold I am or something. At first I was like "wow! girls like when you go up and compliment them!" but lately it just feels like they can sense in 0.2 seconds that I'm inexperienced and new and so they are trying to give me some consolation prize, and it makes me feel strange.

365 project:

I covered a song because I'm trying to get better at that lol
      💁🏽‍♂️🐶
      📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
      💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
      Avihihi
      Goal: Get laid. Get Paid.
      Motto: I'll never quit. Ever.

Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:33 am

colgate wrote:
      Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:14 am
      I had some fantasy that I would bring some girl home from Wal-Mart under the pretense "hey come over and help me set up my room" but then we'd just fuck without even putting the bedsheets on my mattress lol. But I feel like whenever I have some wild fantasy before going out or on some approach session, I psych myself out and get massive AA (this has happened several times, even before I knew what "AA" was or joined these forums, especially going out and night). When I don't really think that it's gonna be some big deal, the AA goes away for the most part.
      Yeah this psyches me out too, I try not to get lost into fantasies because when I do I get disappointed when I'm not the person I want to be yet ya know?

How'd the gym approaches go?
      Lays from KYIL: 19

Insta: @AviDaviPavi
      YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@AviDaProdigy [@avidaprodigy]
      colgate

Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:43 am

Avihihi wrote:
      Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:33 am
      How'd the gym approaches go?
      1 - i saw this girl as i was walking from the power rack to the pullup bar. staff scolded me for not putting my bag in the cubbies (lol) right in front of her, but I'm not sure if she saw or gave a shit (i think I'm mentioning this because i thought about it too much and was being needy). anyway after a set of pull-ups i caught her on a rest period and went up to her. rejected with "i have a boyfriend but you're so bold! should do this more guys never hit on me at the gym!" she would later come up to me after i did some pull-ups and repeat the sentiment and pat me on the shoulder like a consolation prize (and then return to her own workout)

2 - later in my pull-ups sets, saw a chick as she walked down the stairs and sat on a bench to do dumbbells. pretty standard rejection with bf at the end but she was like "ice cream??" when i mentioned we should get ice cream sometime. "yeah there's some pretty good ice cream here".

3 - saw this girl doing some leg machine. i actually pussed out at first because there was someone i saw earlier in the day next to her (bad reason to puss out), but I was so lucky she was still there after 5m41s of cable crunches. god was calling me an idiot so i respected that and approached. declined with "oh I'm so sorry i feel bad I'm seeing someone". girl #1 was near me so she may have seen this interaction too lol
      💁🏽‍♂️🐶
      📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
      💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
      colgate

Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:16 am

Had my best approach day ever, and setting the standard for what I need to do everyday. Also the first day I don't actually remember how many approaches I did.
      Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 3.02.39 AM.png
      9/30~40 in ~1 hour

Started the day off thinking about going to Whole Foods, but then on the way, I saw a super hottie in a flowery dress sitting at a cafe doing nothing (or so I thought). I parked my car and opened her, but she was like "oh I really like that you're so direct, I'm in a work call, let's regroup in 10 mins". I was like ok I'll go grab a drink inside and meet you back here. So I walk towards the door but take a look behind me, and she was immediately walking away from the table, and I was just like "lol of course", but I grabbed a drink anyway. While I was waiting for my drink, I saw her come back and wander right outside the door. I was still inside and noticed, but I decided to wait for my drink instead of going out, which I probably shouldn't have done, because the moment I got my drink, she literally vanished. I decided whatever, I'll chill here for 5-10 mins and dip. She obviously didn't come back so I just dipped and started driving again. After 5 minutes, I had some curiosity whether she would be at that cafe or not so I drove back over, and she wasn't there lol. It's like, okay I'm understanding women more now lol.

No volume at the Whole Foods at 11 am. I approached one girl but she scurried away to her mom (?).

Then I went to the university and holy fuck there were SO many people. I probably pussed out on like 10 girls. I tried to open some Chinese chick but she darted away from me lol. I sat down on some bench like "omg I have so much AA what do i do". I opened the day game WhatsApp and saw a motivating message about how one of the guys is getting so many results because he's really consistent with his approach volume, and all of my AA vanished in an instant.

The approaches themselves were pretty standard, frankly I didn't even think of attempting any dicey approaches because there was just so much volume. I wandered into the medical plaza at some point and there were literally like 8 girls sitting solo at different tables doing nothing. I just played pinball and approached like all of them. The easiest possible approaches in the world. I think I did a lot of dicey approaches in my old city because I could never get volume, but I felt like I didn't even have to try here.

Later I went to go get some work done at a boba tea shop and was able to approach 3 girls there. I opened a pretty chubby girl who was watching anime because I'm also a fucking weeb, but she declined. Not saying "lowering your standards" is necessarily bad advice, but this is just an example of how the attractiveness of the girl doesn't have any impact on whether they'll exchange and etc.

365 project:

I've never written this style before and it was kind of an accident haha. Should be played by an actual band instead of just default Logic patches.
      You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
      Last edited by colgate on Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      💁🏽‍♂️🐶
      📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
      💪🏾 training log

see my interview!