colgate - assume your childhood woes were your fault too

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Sun May 14, 2023 9:16 am

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 8:59 am
colgate wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 1:32 pm
AAAAAA ok dumb rant out lmao this is not helpful i'm sorry
No, this is helpful so keep at it, onegai simas.

I would be interested to read your insights now that you've been to Japan for some time.

Mainly, how do they compare to Voldemort's. A few questions that pop into mind are how insta pullable are girls, what other players are doing to hook up with 2-3 kawai-hochans a day, how important is being fluent in Japanese, etc. I'm literally in "GTFO of here" mode and want my subconscious to start accepting the idea of playing the dating game in easy mode elsewhere.
well i still suck so i don't have any real insights lol

i can only document my journey from a total noob alien to every weeb otaku's dream come true personified. plus i'm trying to jump into the japanese nampa scene and follow what those guys are doing (as opposed to the foreigner scene that @Toast jumped into)

my visceral self wants to say "japan is easy if you are either a kpop idol or an unassuming white guy" (i heard @lacroix has already gotten some daygame lays and had girl-level abundance on the apps in korea). but even the top guys get overwhelmingly ignored and i'd imagine even if you already neatly fit into a high-value archetype here that you'd have to get over it (check out @ Toast's log)

if you just want to play easy mode, i'm not sure how much japan fits that bill. maybe if you go to roppongi (foreigner central). maybe i need to get over my hatred of non-japanese speaking whatever bs white guys and head over to roppongi.

i'm not even sure how much japanese fluency helps. i could make bullshit hypothetical arguments in 12 different directions with this but i literally don't have enough experience or skill to make any real analyses. being fluent (enough) in japanese at least makes me not feel like a total fucking loser lol

gonna head over to the onsen to meditate and write a better post than this one lol
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵. practitioner of deep work and self-engineering.

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
colgate

Sun May 14, 2023 9:23 am

22 approaches over 2 hours.
1 contact!! was a chick in my neighborhood that i originally pussied out on but decided to chase her down and talk to her anyway.
IMG20230514152913.jpg
IMG20230514172621.jpg
got some coaching today from a local. he actually said i should push the "american international student" frame because it'll create some safety in the girls + i don't even look american. also he said "sumimasen" is totally fine for me now.

i actually got ignored less than i usually do thanks to his advice.

but still pussying out on girls not because i couldn't make the approach, but because i keep predicting that the conversation will be trash and real fucking awkward.

i deliberately tried some approaches where i knew i would absolutely have no idea what to say in any capacity whatsoever and while i was able to do it, i straight up bounced mid-convo

ok ok i'm going to the fucking onsen sheesh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
colgate

Sun May 14, 2023 2:23 pm

did sauna 10mins x2 + cold water baths and then journaled for 2 hours

wrote up a bunch of word vomit and then reformatted it into something (maybe???) palatable.

advice, etc. appreciated

issues
value/archetype
no archetype, japanese girls have no idea where i am supposed to fit in their world.

i don't have "foreigner charm" because most japanese girls' idea of "foreigner" is "unassuming talllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll white guy" so i need to put in work here.

pretty boring fashion. i had to toss out a lot of my clothes because they started looking like crap and i experimented with uniqlo oversized casual clothes which honestly just look plain. consulting with a japanese mom is definitely NOT the call for fuckboy fashion lmfaooooo, no matter how much she insists that she used to be a big fashionista and shows you her magazine shoots from 10 years ago,

i want japanese girls to want me as a part of their world.

conversation on the approach
bad at conversation, resorting to machine gun questioning, even i straight up escape from the conversation like a scared cat.

i want to enjoy conversation and i want the girl to enjoy it too.

persistence/objection handling
bad at persisting. from what i hear, japanese girls basically always reject the first request and i keep chickening out from the interaction then.

i want to learn how to handle objections from girls and in general i want girls to follow my lead

white guys with japanese girls
i keep raging at white guys with japanese girls speaking english, maybe it’s because i had to hustle to get here (mostly self-studied japanese) and i want to find my place here, but somehow the guys who just ignore all of that see more success than i do

honestly i want this to just be out of my mind.

solipsism !!!
i’m extremely self-centered and don’t seem to care about the other person. i’ve heard this not just from my japanese friends, but even japanese nampa guys have criticized me on talking about myself too much. and i’ve seen enough external evidence of 8-year-old-like solipsism being japanese girl’s #1 pet peeve

how can i stop being so fucking obsessed with myself when i’m interacting with girls. or maybe, how can i make this not my detriment?

solutions
value/archetype
THERE IS LITERALLY A FUCKING 70000 CHARACTER LOOKSMAXXING/VALUEMAXXING GUIDE WRITTEN BY THE GUY YOU WANT TO GET COACHING FROM. IT’S ONLY $200!!!! FUCKING BUY IT AND FOLLOW IT! GOD DAMN IT! WHY ARE YOU FUCKING WAITING FOR JUNE TO HAPPEN! YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE TO DROP MONEY ON CLOTHES, PROCEDURES, ETC ANYWAY SO WHY FUCKING WAIT YOU CHEAPSKATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://tips.jp/u/minorun/a/Q4UY4WVa

conversation on the approach
you’d enjoy conversation more if you enjoyed approaching more in the first place. if your stomach is churning before you even go up to the girl, how the fuck are you supposed to vibe?? remember when you enjoyed prancing up at dozens of girls per day???

ONE AT A TIME. just fucking crush your approach anxiety. forget about results. forget about “quality” forget about whatever weaknesses in approach interaction quality you never resolved in america that’s psyching you out now. how the fuck are you supposed to have a quality interaction if you dread making the fucking approach in the first place?? there is a lot of value in the “enjoy rejection” mindset that you seem to have abandoned.

remember that you were able to improve your interaction quality in austin after spam approaching in nashville when you were at a point that going up to a girl was subconscious. THIS IS THE THOUSAND SETS OF HELL.

plus there are so many fucking recordings of approaches and dates in japanese on youtube. just slam your ears with it. you are doing some of that now, but you just need to have more and more input of good approach conversations. plus it will improve your stunted japanese

persistence/objection handling
mostly the same as above, but additionally, you started becoming good at objection handling and persistence, and leading in general once you were really in the flow of approaching. so many instadates and pulls created from being persistent. even 2 of the lays you got were from persistence. this is another problem that will be fixed with more action (of approaching rn)

solipsism !!!
ok i'm gonna rant here because i'm kind of at a loss for this one

i’ve heard it before but i didn’t think it was a problem until recently and i have no ideas on how to solve this one.

i’ve certainly been jealous of guys who can just mirror girls’ emotions and make them feel understood, which is ultimately what a lot of girls want.

i think because i’m so focused on trying to save myself from an dreadful future that i’d rather not get into detail here about, i only have the natural mental bandwidth to think about myself and how can i make myself better. the thing is that girls dont give a fuck about how you’re making yourself better. they want you to understand their world and be someone they can rely on.

i dont go to a bike shop repair owner for him to vent to me about his kids, i go there to get my fucking bike fixed. and for girls that includes being able to understand them

ok i know all that on an autistic informational level, but i don’t know how to apply it.

and i feel like every time i’ve gotten dinged for this by so-called “empaths”, they somehow fail to empathize with specifically me and my lack of natural subconscious perfect-pitch-like empathy that they have, like they are always fucking confounded at how i didn’t feel what the girl was feeling or some shit. it only leads me to want to self-indulge even more.

anyway WHO IS THE EMPATHY MASTER??? I WANT TO TALK TO YOU. LET’S CALL. I’ll PAY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME SOME EXERCISES OR SOMETHING I CAN DO. I'M A DUMB RETARD WHO CAN'T APPLY THEORY UNLESS HE'S GIVEN CONCRETE ACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
💁🏽‍♂️🐶

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
colgate

Mon May 15, 2023 1:11 pm

i also approached a girl last night outside of a cold approach sesh on my way home from the onsen! it's coming back!

25 approaches over 2 hours
1 instadate (first ever in japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
1 contact
FwKjj4BaQAEZ3fo.jpg
FwKEhD2aAAEKjFn.jpg

btw let me know if u guys want me to keep posting the session start/end pics lol

i was listening to some nampa audios on youtube before my sesh and realized the guy is saying total fucking bullshit. and japanese girls love total fucking bullshit humor.

on the other hand, the only way to be able to do that is to literally not know what you are going to say ahead of time, and be comfortable with that, and embrace it. like you literally have to go into every interaction embracing the fact that you will literally have no idea what you are going to fucking say.

and ironically this coincided with the fact that i needed to just fucking stfu about conversational skills and make the damn fucking approaches!!! that was what i journaled yesterday
colgate wrote:
ONE AT A TIME. just fucking crush your approach anxiety. forget about results. forget about “quality” forget about whatever weaknesses in approach interaction quality you never resolved in america that’s psyching you out now. how the fuck are you supposed to have a quality interaction if you dread making the fucking approach in the first place?? there is a lot of value in the “enjoy rejection” mindset that you seem to have abandoned.

so i started by approaching a girl on the way to the station. after learning that she lives in the burbs, i started rambling about how my classmate is always late because he lives with his girlfriend in the middle of fucking nowhere. i didnt give a fuck lmao. was an easy opportunity to segue into asking if she has that kind of relationship. had some random convo but she was like determined to enter the train gates so i bounced.

on my 7th approach, i saw this suuuuuuuper fucking slim chick with a fuckton of makeup and red lipstick. so fucking hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omfg this is why i came to japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was like fuck better get this ignore out of the way

excuse me, why do you have an umbrella (it was raining during the sesh)
*takes out earbuds*
yeah the weather is fucking awesome i have no idea what you would need an umbrella for
what are you doing
nah just thought you were cute so i wanted to say hi

had a little bit of a boring chat at first and i stumbled over my japanese like 20 times. i was like damn this kinda sucks but she was listening.

we got into an entrance of a mall area. i didnt want to go fucking shopping so i just stopped and asked where she was going. after joking that she's just going to buy more flower-patterned dresses i was just like, let's go to a cafe i've never been to one around here.

we're only gonna go to a cafe right?
yeah you gotta meet your friend after right lol <--- i'm thinking i should push it back on the girl like "oh you want to go somewhere else too?" in the future
i just dont want to run into weirdos...
ah yeah there are a lot of weird people here, i just moved here and would probably get tricked easily too

so we went to the cafe, and she called my perfect american accent pronunciation of the cafe name cool!!!!!! omg guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a girl thinks im cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we get tea and sit down and have about a 30 minute date. i haven't been on a date in like 8-9 months, but unlike my old dates, now that i actually have some experience i had some real stories to tell, so i actually felt more comfortable. i tried to avoid keeping it on me too much by asking if she had similar experiences and getting into her dating experience. since i can't post recordings here and it's in japanese anyway i'm gonna get some feedback from one of my senseis.

and uncharacteristic of literally every japanese girl i've talked to in japan up until now, she was also asking me questions and stuff. so that was cool.

when i asked why she stopped and wanted to talk to me, she said she's wanted to talk to foreigners but she can't speak english and i'm literally the first foreigner she has ever had a conversation with in her whole life. god i am so fucking glad i can speak japanese.

i tried to pull with the same strat i was using in nashville by introducing that i make music and i can show it to her at my place, she hummed and hawed, went to the toilet, and then we left.

mmm...yeah i don't think i can go to your place...i gotta meet my friend soon...and we just met
i can show you just 1 song and you can chill. when your friend contacts you then you can leave
hmmm...anyway let me pay you back for the smoothie

we went into a convenience store and i debated in my head whether i should buy us some drinks and chill at my place but i ended up not doing anything. she gave me 500 yen for her drink.

then i said, let's walk around while your friend comes. we walked for a little bit. she even put her umbrella over me. AGHHHH missed opportunity to probably hold her hand or engage some physical contact oh well freaking next time FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i didnt even think of it in the moment)

but then she froze.

yeah, i gotta go meet my friend now and i hate the rain...
ok, let's meet when it's sunny lol. let me grab your contact
hmm ok, line?
yeah line is good

then we parted ways

oh my fuCKING GOD she was SO FUCKING HOT OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO FUCK HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LITERALLY 100% MY TYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also she was taller than me. WHY THE FUCK IS EVERY GIRL WHO ACTUALLY LIKES ME TALLER THAN ME AAAAA I WANT A TINY FUCKTOY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ok but she wasn't 6'5" and maybe it was just her heels making her taller than me)

i swear to god she weight like fucking 20 lbs tho. she was so thin. omg i want to pick her up and fuck her against the wall GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol this is the 20+ days of nofap and cold showers speaking

also i am totally wrong about foreigner being "unassuming white guy" for all japanese girls. i think that might be the case with some, but for others it's just any non-asian looking person. regardless it doesnt fucking matter because my BROWN ASS INSTADATED A HOT JAPANESE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's only a matter of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and this happened over only a total of maybe 100-150 approaches and i still fucking suck at this! god i cant wait until i get better and i can meet these kinds of girls every day!!! it's going to fucking happen!!!!! i'm going to be approaching 100 girls every day and taking multiple girls like this to cafes and convenience stores, and most importantly, my HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and maybe hotels)

notable interactions/random shit i had fun with
- before the instadate girl, i went up to a girl standing and literally was like "i like you, please go out with me" and she bounced instantly. that gave me a huge rush lmao
- "hey you speak english? oh me neither, guess we're both stuck with japanese then. it's really hard to get good at english, i've never left tokyo in my whole life"
- variation of the above if she does say "a little" or "yeah", "oh that's cool because i don't speak any english" (switch to english) "yeah i have no idea how to speak english"
- pretending i'm bruno mars and coming up with a name for a girl when she says her name is a secret and then talking about how this is a beautiful encounter between me bruno mars and her

^ LITERALLY what i realized before the sesh came true. i didn't think up of any of these before the sesh, and as i said i just went into every interaction deliberately making sure i had nothing prepared to say to the girl when i went up to her. there were plenty of times when i blanked out and had very bad and awkward conversations too. i just allowed myself to have them and give myself permission to suck and bounce out of interactions i couldn't enjoy and move on. it was definitely easier to do that today, knowing that it is possible for me to instadate a really FUCKING HOT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think the straight up ignores went down by like 10% too. out of the 25 approaches i think i had about 4-5 conversations that lasted longer than 30 seconds which is good.

also even through the ignores i just naturally persisted through some of them. i think the ignores "went down" because after 10 seconds of persisting some of them removed their earbuds/acknowledged my existence and started talking with me. i literally didn't give a FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that being said i have a loooong way to improve on "cracking shells". but i'm starting to see how it works for myself

i leave you all with this image which i haven't bothered reading yet
695348.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
colgate

Mon May 15, 2023 1:42 pm

colgate wrote:
i don't have "foreigner charm" because most japanese girls' idea of "foreigner" is "unassuming talllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll white guy" so i need to put in work here.
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAGGOT FUCKING RETARD AND GO FUCKING APPROACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BITCH ASS NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
💁🏽‍♂️🐶

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Fuckboy Aspirant
Goal: Conquer Social Freedom
Motto: "Do what YOU want!"

Mon May 15, 2023 1:47 pm

That muscle memory is still there bro, keep going
"A man is never wrong, doing what he believes to be the right thing."

My cold-approach log: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1525

Achievements:

1000 approaches ✓
1500 approaches ✓
2000 approaches ✓
Move-out ✓
10 lays ✓
15 lays ✓
caico11
Name: caico
Goal: Get laid

Mon May 15, 2023 4:02 pm

colgate wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 1:42 pm
colgate wrote:
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAGGOT FUCKING RETARD AND GO FUCKING APPROACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BITCH ASS NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man. You are too funny... love the way you try to hype yourself up
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Tue May 16, 2023 8:09 am

Not enough exclamation marks
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
colgate

Wed May 17, 2023 9:36 am

on my 24th approach i stopped a chick at a crosswalk, and literally everyone including me happened to be wearing all black. easiest opener ever

yo why tf is everyone wearing all black at specifically this crosswalk lmao
*goes from blank ignore face to jovial smile instantly* omg!!! hahaha ur right!! lol!!

she was visiting from another city in japan and said she came here to "play"

oh shit!!!

chatted for a good 10 minutes and she was asking me questions too

realizing that we accidentally walked in my neighborhood i'm like "i just decorated my room and shit let me show you, i literally live like 2 minutes from here"

she said she wouldn't enter and she has to go to her hotel, but i basically was like "it's fine, you can come" and she just kept following me

we got to my building aaaaaaaand.....

noooo...i'm not gonna enter...let's go to my hotel

wait.....

we're gonna go to your hotel???

we keep chatting and vibing and then...

we reach her hotel!!

wait...we can't enter together sorry!!!
nah it's fine

i try to keep walking....

noooooo u can't!

ffffffuck!!!!

exchanged contacts

accidentally ran into her in the station 20 minutes later

lmao!!!

30 approaches over 2 hours
1 failed instapull, 1 contact
💁🏽‍♂️🐶

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
colgate

Wed May 17, 2023 10:02 am

by the way before the sesh i had no fucking energy and couldn't even get through 1 exercise for my back workout

i came home, took a cold shower while yelling obscenities at myself

🧊🚿🧊🚿🧊🚿🧊🚿🧊🚿🧊

🥶「YOU TIRED ASS NIGGA LET'S FUCK SOME BITCHES COME ON BOY WHOOOO!!!」

🧊🚿🧊🚿🧊🚿🧊🚿🧊🚿🧊

cold showers fucking rule!!! YEEEEAAAAAH BUDDY!!!
Screenshot_2023-05-17-19-08-06-99_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
💁🏽‍♂️🐶

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
colgate

Thu May 18, 2023 12:46 pm

40 approaches in 3 hours

very rough. tired lol

started off with a bang (ok...not yet...) approaching like 10 girls in like 20 mins

slowly started doubting myself and froze at 15 approaches for a while
Screenshot_2023-05-18-21-27-59-40_948cd9899890cbd5c2798760b2b95377.jpg
eventually just started going one at a time.

the work had to be done. there is no way around it.

38th approach i decided i am going to marinate in the ignore. this is the way.

hey your dress looks like curtains

no reaction

yeah i just bought curtains so all i can think of is curtains right now.

she was wearing a mask but i saw her eyes slightly change

lol i see you laughing don't hide it

oh shit we're getting on the escalator oh no this is so awkward wow this is so fucking awkward this weird guy is following me down the escalator oh my god what should i do

she started acknowledging me slightly more and responding to my rambling and giggling

hey where's the F line?
oh it's that way, wait you're going home already?? i haven't even shown you this place yet
yeah but i never come here
oh well i was about to go home, let me show you some other time

i tried to just persist like a fucking retard and get her contact when i noticed she was recording the interaction.

fuck!!!!

i fuckin bounced!!!

ok by the way since "40 approaches" is basically unimaginable to most people, i have to clarify what an "approach" is, because i don't want to make it seem like i'm having 40 full on conversations with girls. it's really not that big of a deal

i am literally counting any time i try to get a girl's attention. i might not even make it to the opener. it could completely end on "hey" "excuse me" etc

the reason i count it this way is because it's literally completely random who is going to ignore and who's not. in america, you get slightly forgiven for having a bad vibe maybe at first but if your mood starts slipping here, you will basically get unilaterally ignored

but regardless at the end of the day, me going up to a girl and trying to get her attention is the only factor i can directly control. so that's what i count

only ones I don't count is if i open and the chick is like actually 50 years old or if i see her face and i bounce

probably with most people's image of an "approach", I'm really only having maybe 1 in 7-10 actual conversations. so I've probably been only doing 3 "real approaches" or whatever. but that's way harder to judge and meter than just me taking the base form of action
💁🏽‍♂️🐶

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
colgate

Fri May 19, 2023 12:32 pm

40 approaches over 2.5 hours
4 contacts!!!
20230519_180938.jpg

wow what a great fuckin sesh

also it was in the rain MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!

i tweaked 2 things this time:
1. getting in front of the girl at like a 45ish degree angle instead of being a mouse at her side or even worse, slightly behind

this meant i had to awkwardly follow some girls up escalators and stairs or in weird places but i just remembered how @ScottyGll wouldn't give a FUCK!!! about dumbass shit like that and he would just talk to HOT GIRL

2. telling myself on nearly every approach that i am going to marinate in the ignore. most of the times i at least got the girl to acknowledge my existence, and even tho a lot of these resulted in big oof awkward めちゃくちゃ気まずい interactions, i just bounced everytime. i didn't force myself to try to stick it out with ICE COLD bitchezzzzzz

there were some ephemeral moments i doubted myself but i just decided everytime that happened to immediately approach and get blown out. seemed to do the trick.

literally 2 of my exchanges were from girls waiting for guy "friends" to "eat together". and on both times i just straight up started asking about the plans, then segued into saying how i'll show them around another time instead and got the contact like that both times

the other 2 exchanges were:

- me asking a chick with a mickey mouse bag if she was mickey mouse's big sister. this was the approach i realized that i need to pay attention to from where i'm opening the girl. i literally tailed this chick for like 2 minutes until we got into a nice spacious hallway, then sped up ahead of her and had a good 1-2 meters ahead before i said a word

- a chick i knew studied abroad just from her clothes. fast fashion style jeans and striped t-shirt. i never see study abroad students dress in the hyper cute fluffy anime style. anyway, i was right and then i asked if she wanted to speak english and she got excited. she started talking about how she volunteers at an organization that connects refugee orphans to foster parents

so yeah, literally you have to stick it out on the shitty days to get the good days. that's how it always happens.

i gotta work on not getting too excited during the sesh and getting distracted and just aimlessly wandering around from my own ego being boosted
colgate wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:56 pm
FUCK YO EGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIME TO ESTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IMG20230519192448.jpg
💁🏽‍♂️🐶

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri May 19, 2023 2:15 pm

^ My client CRUSHING

I am on his ass, DAILY

He has done everything I asked. He did the platform building program (hardcore biohacking), has been doing brain reconditioning & structure, ingraining my mindsets for extreme productivity and hardcore grinding.

In 1-2 years he will be an elite male.

Because he understood he had a problem, found expert guidance, and trusted it.

He is now going to get consistent at a legendary level, because I am on his case EVERY-FUCKING-DAY

He will win and take his place

I accept no excuses & DEMAND performance

Because you know I am busting my own fucking ass every day of my life

Gives me genuine pleasure to help these people it makes me happy at a level I didnt know existed

THE GODFATHER OF GRINDING

MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
colgate

Sun May 21, 2023 1:16 pm

spent yesterday evening studying a 40000 character japanese instadate lay guide that i bought for $40. i'm still only halfway done with it but i have more than enough new knowledge to work with

god damn my japanese reading speed is like a quarter of my english reading speed and that's if i'm fully in the zone. (fuck u chinese ppl who can already basically read japanese)

but it was very comprehensive and included recordings and copious diagrams so i'm gonna be getting my money's worth referencing a lot
IMG_20230521_215731_723.jpg
stack for getting to an instadate lay 弾丸即 (this is part of the free preview so not illegal to post this image)

won't get into the details rn, just here to report my sesh

53 approaches over 2.5 hours (1.5h sesh then another 1h sesh)
1 contact
IMG20230521154743.jpg
IMG-20230521-WA0003.jpeg
IMG_20230521_212502.jpg
another day of slamming the gas to get my mileage in. last sesh i got 4 contacts so i was expecting a brutal day.

this time i felt fuckin great, it was the girls that didn't lmao.

i tried to make sure i stopped girls properly instead of half assing it. there were a few times it was still half-assed but i'm getting used to the new way

what's interesting with stopping girls the new way (in front diagonally) is that i almost never got completely ignored.

however, i got plenty of faces of total fucking disgust

me from even a month ago would have gotten super emo and depressed and blackpilled about it. but one thing that the instadate lay guide mentioned is this "disgust" is totally normal. like as in it's not even rare. in fact, it means you're probably stopping correctly (because you got the girl to confirm your existence, even if it was total repulsion)

anyway, i think my approach anxiety is basically cured. but i'm still not used to the amount of work this takes. i get distracted too easily aimlessly walking around. ~50 approaches is still like half of the work i need to be doing. of course, down the line i think sessions will vary between 60-100 depending on instadates, conversations and etc but everything i read says 100 is the magic number. so i need to keep hustling towards that. bought the counter to help with measuring my work because i don't think i can keep track of approaches at this point.

got probably 5-6 "real convos", and one that ultimately ended in an exchange

a glaring problem i'm observing is that the girls who end up talking to me don't really want to talk to me. out of maybe 250-300 approaches i've done since i came here, i can think of exactly 2 interactions where the girl was actually also playing catchball with me and not just reacting.

the obvious factor is that my fashion/style is still trash. that will be fixed starting next month because i'll be getting paid coaching about it. i hummed and hawed but ultimately i want someone to just pay attention to ME!!! and my current japanese nampa acquaintances are either too busy or lukewarm to help me. plus reading information on the internet just makes me gaslight myself (more on that in a future post...)

the other factor is that my nonverbals and even probably verbals are also trash. though my friend says my recordings are improving soooooooo who knows lmao. hoping the coaching will help with diagnosing things i can't see for myself

btw footnote: everything i'm saying basically only applies to japan. so take anything i say from now on with a grain of salt. i'm not providing any tips or advice, just want to report from the land of the catgirls and bunnygirls
💁🏽‍♂️🐶

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
colgate

Sat May 27, 2023 11:46 pm

after moving 4 times, including to literally another country

approaching thousands of girls

throwing out my clothes and redoing my wardrobe thrice (many more redos to come btw)

hitting the gym, gaining 20 lbs, and literally shooting up roids naturally sourced vitamins and organ meat

meeting the most stellar group of people i'll probably meet in my life

biting hard into the blackpill, and then puking it out in order to continue anyway

the ultimate boss has revealed itself

the bedrock pill

18 months of experience led me to find my true make or break moment

there is no extreme impulse decision i can do to get out of this one

for its very definition is the antithesis to impulsivity

i've run out of impulse decisions to make anyway. now i'm in japan surrounded by anime girls 24/7. is there any other decision to make?

this is the ultimate test of my entire life.

my entire life is on the line now. either i will be able to careen to the top echelons of society or get deported back to america and literally die.

i have no middle ground. there's no "oh whatever get some job and then get married and grow old". maybe for some of you, you might actually have that option. but i and many others don't. that wasn't possible for me because the complacent path i was put on was absolutely horrific, absolutely degrading, and absolutely insulting.

it's either that or have my harem of anime girls

god rolled the dice and told me i have to live life to the extreme

was any of this worth it?

consistency

it taunts me

it laughs in my face

i don't want to bring it along for the ride.

i only like doing new things. i love just being spiked and spiking myself all the time.

it's an anvil i won't lug around

and yet unlike roadrunner, the coyote hits me with it every time

i dream to swiftly dash around it, enjoy the ride, and get to my destinations

yet every so often, after i deny its necessity for the 47th time, lo and behold, it smashes me into the pavement, my spattered guts roasting on the asphalt, ready for some ホルモン焼き

and yet i can pick myself up, and start over.

but i never bring it along

so i just flagellate in place

repeatedly getting slammed by the anvil. and somehow i'm still here.

but because i'm still here i just accept this as my mode of existence.

yes, as i said earlier, there is no impulse decision around this one.

the very definition of consistency is sticking to a plan. over a looooong period of time.

guys talk about "passing shit tests from girls" but i can't even fucking pass the shit tests from myself. i'm fucking over

"oh i have x base stats with y upbringing yielding z personality that isn't helping me while all these other people are all blah blah whine complain"

ok but no

monday: no approach
tuesday: no approach
wednesday: 40 approaches, 1 contact
thursday: no approach (ok i actually got sick)
friday: 4 approaches
saturday: 10 approaches

it's fucking retarded how 2 weeks of hitting the streets nearly every day, or at least 6 days a week got flushed down the toilet from one week of half-assedry. both yesterday and today felt like my first days approaching ever. it doesn't matter that i could get an instadate or an almost instapull last week, i fell off and got punished.

i'm still barely tipping the scales at 71kg, there's no reason why i could not have been 75kg now, ready to evaluate my body. it's not that i have been eating enough calories and I'm reaching a ceiling, no i just stopped paying attention to food for a few months and now my weight is trickling down.

and there's no random magic hat decision i can make to revert these. there's no fucking undo button. and even if there were it wouldn't serve any purpose because i'd just keep making the same mistakes.

it cloaked itself as many things. wrong location, unattractive looks, strange behaviors.

but with nothing left, all external bullshit variables isolated, now the truth has come forward

consistency

i'm writing all of this because i can't hide from it anymore. everything else has been taken away. i don't have a looks problem, and i even have proof i'm not completely unattractive personality wise. both are fixable and moot anyway if you apply consistency

and the only ready way around it is... literally to stick to a plan over a long period of time.

subpar looks? go to the gym for x amount of time until you get noticed based on your body alone. fashion may seem like an impulse decision, but it ends up being a life project and just one fashion overhaul doesn't fix it all

unattractive behavior? this is the hardest. not only do you have to put yourself in a situation where you're talking to a girl regularly, you have to be aware of what's unattractive in the first place. but that's the easy part. the hard part is consistently and repeatedly zoning in on specific unwanted traits and fixing them on the fly. after all, i'm at a stage where i act differently around people i'm comfortable with and around a girl i just approached, and even the behavior i have when i'm around people i'm comfortable with is up for debate on whether it's attractive to girls. "just be yourself" doesn't apply to someone like me unfortunately. regardless, this requires consistency to fix

we could go on and list things that need to be worked on. that's not really the point of this post

but every single one of the above issues are completely surface level. all fixable.

there's no "injectable consistency serum" i can legally get a prescription for from a trusted medical professional and shoot in my ass twice a week

and 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months is not enough. hell i barely last that long on many things

there's no fucking defined time period on any of these. it's literally "do it until you have the desired result. and then probably keep doing it". you have no safety of "defined time period"

uh, ok I have to eventually end this post lol.

the ending is that i have laid all my cards out on the table and i have to stop losing my own brain's shit tests. not much else that can be said
IMG20230528084535.jpg
💁🏽‍♂️🐶

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!