colgate - first instadate of the year!!!

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Sisyphus
Name: Gabo
Goal: Be a millionaire artist
Motto: Follow your gut

Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:46 am

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:27 am
september wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:49 pm
fix it on god I'm so curious wtf it is
Curious to know what your reaction was when you discovered it's Yohami 🤣
Yohami should be SPAMMED to death.
Number 1 goal: Earn $1000/month (300000 ARS)
Number 2: Fuck 10 girls from cold approach (5/10)

Number 3: get to 72kg at 10% bodyfat.
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:45 am

ok children gather around

So I had three dates planned for the weekend and two of them flaked. Looking at my scheduled dates vs dates that showed, that's roughly a 66% flake rate. I'll post a breakdown of my current Tinder stats later but let me get a story out of the way first.

I had a date planned at 8:00pm, but the girl texted me that she was running late. The girl was profusely apologizing over text for being late so she was on her way. I stay at home and chill for 30 minutes before leaving and wait outside the taco place.

Now based on the girl's pictures, I was expecting a chubby-ish mixed black girl. This wasn't going to be one of those "guys she's so hot!" girls.

I see a tall female figure walk around the corner and she looks at me and says "hey!"

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stand up.

She's like 6'3".

And she's not chubby either. She dolled herself up quite a bit for the date and was more attractive than her pictures made her seem. Kind of a reverse catfish.

But she's 6'3".

I'm 5'5". Since I'm wearing the @ovnidos shoes, I was 5'7".

I was taken aback and didn't even go for my usual hug. Just was like hey. Held the door open for her but then I impulsively went in first.

I think it wasn't the fact that she was so tall that startled me, but rather that I didn't expect it. She didn't write her height in her Tinder bio and her pictures didn't make her seem tall either. It was a total surprise. And I've gone on some dates with girls taller than I am, but this was on another level.

I said I'm probably just going to get nachos and beer but you can order whatever you want. She was like "ok"... in a quiet voice. We proceeded to then stare at the menus in awkward silence for like 5 minutes and I randomly recommend menu items. Then she keeps staring at the menu and I'm like "do you want to just get water" and she's like "yeah". So I order the nachos and waters for us.

This is when I realized, wait, this girl has the energy and vibe of a tiny Asian girl. She's obviously insecure about her height. That eased the tension for me a bit and I just started talking normally like the preceding autism didn't just happen.

The girl has never been outside of the South in her life and had a soft country twang to her accent. I love southern accents so that's a plus for me. She used to play basketball and volleyball, but now she's into fashion design because she wants to make feminine clothing for tall girls. Wow, I'm liking this girl more and more. Total 180 from the "I'm researching pharmaceutical technology and I've been in school for 7 years" type.

We get into a "deep" conversation about how we're both "height outliers". I got her to talk more about her situation and I talked a little bit about mine.

Eventually I got into my standard conversation about how I make music. The date wasn't very long and it had only been about 20 minutes, but I decided to just go for the pull when we had a silence. Usual "let's listen to my music at my place". She instantly agrees.

We go to my room and she has to duck under the doorway. She sits on the side of the bed and I open my laptop with my pre-opened Logic project ready to play. "ok here's the song I'm working on" (even though I've already finished it. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

We listen to the song. I tell her to take off her shoes and come closer on the bed, but she "ignores it".

So, I show her another song I made. Then I tell her again to take off her shoes and sit up on the bed. This time she complies.

I put on the standard album I use to begin escalation. I get closer to her and rest my hand on her thigh, which is like a big armrest for me lolzzzzzz.

I go for the kiss....

and get declined. Mouth full of her saccharine lip gloss.

My recent escalation pattern does not include any kind of cuddling before I go for the makeout. I've found it unnecessary so far and I've found cuddling to be awkward if we haven't even made out yet (I used to try to cuddle girls before making out, but they often squirmed away or "starfished", and I would rarely even get the makeout somehow).

But this was the first time I got declined on the makeout so far with my current escalation pattern. So I immediately set up the pillows and told her to lay down and put my arm over her. Her legs were scrunched up because she's tall. Told her to move her legs closer to mine, she inched them, so I just grabbed her huge legs and placed them over mine. Then she started nuzzling into me more herself.

I made more small chat about nonsense while stroking her hair. I deliberately placed her so my head was above hers. When the brief chit chat turned to silence, after maybe 2-3 minutes, I pulled her chin up into my face and attempted to makeout again. This time it worked.

We made out for a few minutes. I basically had to position her hands where I wanted them on my body. Sounds great to me, girl just does whatever I make her do.

Then I was just like fuck it let's see how quickly I can push this. I told her to sit up and take off her shirt.

*with a lot of sass* nuh-uh!

So I reverted back to cuddling again (rather than immediately making out, since I took a gamble on steamrolling the escalation). More chit chat, then I started making out with her again.

I decided to start taking my shirt off, rather than asking her again.

b...before we go farther...i'm on my period
that's fine, we can put a towel down (note that I have never had period sex before or was really even prepared, but I did have a towel ready under the bed).

She made a slightly disgusted face.

oh...i'm also a virgin...

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M A VIRGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TIME TO HUSTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's fine with me, we won't do much

I ended up taking off my shirt. We went back to making out some more. I started to lightly bite her lip, choke her, and rub my pants over her doing "fake sex". She responded with mimicking how I was kissing her, sucking on my lips and biting on my lips too. Excellent. I would start tonguing her, and she would tongue me, it was a great call and response.

I compliment her with "you're a great kisser". This is more than I've talked during any sexual interaction ever, but I liked that she was trying to copy what I was doing. She giggled and then we continued making out.

I started to wander my hand under her shirt this time, rather than trying to get her to take it off. She let me do that, and I fondled her breasts over her bra. Then I get up and tell her to take off her shirt. This time she not only takes off her shirt, but also her bra without me telling her to. Great.

More making out, finally get to suck on dem tittiezzzzzzzzzz.

Now I unzip my pants and place her hand on my hard cock! I tell her to move her hand up and down. I basically have to instruct her to do everything, which is awesome. This is how all girls should be lol. She starts making very slow but exaggerated movements on my dick, which was quite uncomfortable. But I just continue the makeout and etc.

I try to navigate my hand over her pants, but she objects again with the period thing. I don't have enough experience yet to navigate around it, and I don't want to end this with me being blueballed again like the last girl I had over.

So I just go back to making out, and then move her hand again over my hard cock!

ok here's the handjob tutorial!!!

I take her hand and move her fingers so she has a more comfortable grip, and then simulate jerking myself off with my hand over her hand at the pace and intensity I want it at.

Then I let go and let her go off to the races. Similar to the lip biting and making out, she mimics exactly what I did and the handjob feels great because she's doing it exactly how I would jerk myself off.

I start to feel myself about to come. I hold it in once. Then I decide I want to just explode! everywhere.

I cover myself in silk streams as she continued stroking my cock.

that was good, you're good at this for having little experience

She makes a shy giggle and I decide to get dressed. She looks at me with her head turned to the side like "huh"? I tell her to get dressed, and she does. I didn't know how to navigate around the period thing, plus I just came.

I tell her to go wash her hands and then I give her a tour of the apartment clubhouse.

She's following me like a puppy, which I find adorable. I said "I like that you just follow me around, not a fan of the girls who race ahead of me". Troy would later tell me I should not say that next time because it's uncalibrated. But I would like to know a better way to compliment behaviors I like from girls.

I walk her to her car and have to go on my tippy toes to give her a kiss goodbye.

If I don't get ghosted or Crisis of Connection style "I don't feel the connection" text, it would be cool to see this girl again and see if I can get the lay. Will be great to say "I'm 5'5" and slept with a 6'3" girl, no excuses", but it'll actually have to happen first.

update: story continued
Last edited by colgate on Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:58 am

colgate wrote:
But I would like to know a better way to compliment behaviors I like from girls.
"it's very attractive when you x"
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:01 am

colgate wrote:
We go to my room and she has to duck under the doorway.
I laughed out loud.

Glad I don't have to go through 2,000+ whatsapp messages for this story. Congrats for not getting intimidated by the height difference and enjoying the bj.
colgate

Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:32 am

Here are my stats for July 2022 from Tinder:
- ~100 matches.
- 25-30 numbers, 1 instagram, 1 snapchat. I actually arranged dates with the instagram and snapchat, but they both flaked. The snapchat girl wasn't from here and is sending me snaps from her home, which is some island in the middle of the Pacific so I'll enjoy the random beach and coconut pictures (I'll enjoy the coconut pictures especially because I'm Indian).
- 13 dates arranged (10 girls). including one girl who flaked 3 times
- 5 dates showed up
- 4 pulls/fooling around (let's just count straight to crib as a "pull"......🙄)
- 2 lays

It's crazy because I literally never got a single phone number from Tinder before this month. I had tried to hustle it back in November in Austin, but I relied on mostly soup texting and gave up after getting one number from a fat old dude playing pranks.

texting
Don't feel like going through all my tinder chats and finding how many started conversations with me. But I think my app->number conversion is alright, especially if I don't get ghosted on the first message (if I can get the girl to talk, I'd say the trajectory will end up in me getting her number about 1 in 3-4 times).

I think I'm atrocious at texting once I get the number though. Still haven't found the right balance of being forward through text but still not come off like a total autist. And additionally, I get too eager and pushy to get the date happening and ignore yellow-red/red lights. The above stats might look "decent" for getting a date from the numbers, but I'll post my text conversations to my group chats and get lots of feedback on random fuckups I wasn't even aware of. But as I learn and implement more feedback, and keep shooting myself in the foot I *should* be able to figure it out.

I had to write up this flow for trying to get a date out of a number. But I still haven't gotten the details down of executing it properly:

GOAL: show you're a real person and invested in texting you, then arrange a date
confirm:
- say hey it's me

investing:
- talk about your current plans etc in creative way, ask about girl's plans

STOPLIGHT:
🟢green - she's responding to you etc, talking about herself etc
-> go to date arrange
🟡yellow - she's just saying like "ok lol have fun"
-> keep bantering, tease a bit more, you+her etc
🔴red - ghost
-> shoot respawn in few days. if respawn unsuccessful, dead

date arrange:
- ask when girl is free wrt her plans

STOPLIGHT:
🟢green - gives date she's free
-> agree to it, pitch place and stay firm on it (disagrees->"i'll get ur uber here" etc)
🟡yellow - says she's busy, not free this week, etc with no alternative
-> tell her you'll ping her in x time to check up
🔴red - ghosts
-> shoot respawn in few days. go back to investing

I've found I often get immediately ghosted if I just go for pure logistics even after I get the number.

On the other hand I can get into some conversations and "investing" and often still get ghosted when I try to pitch meeting up (so maybe those are just time wasters)

And then I can arrange the date but get a typical female excuse when the day of the date happens.

I did get one date arranged from immediately jumping into logistics upon getting the number, but that girl messaged me first on Tinder (the 6'3 girl I talked about in my last post). So it made sense.

volume
The above tangent about texting is all fine and good, but what will really improve my results is increased volume. From looking at @Manganiello's prime period, he was getting more matches per week than I'm getting per month.

Additionally, I've barely touched Bumble because I literally get maybe 1-3 likes per night and zero messages. And on Bumble, the *girl* needs to message you first to even start anything. I've also not even tried using Hinge or other apps.

Fortunately, I somehow intuitively knew my initial volume was going to be pretty low (although usable), so I had decided to set up a photoshoot with @MILFandCookies as soon as possible. That led into being recommended into switching to cutting to lose some facial fat and get more muscle definition and abs. Although the results from that are very subtle as I've only cut for about 2-3 weeks. But hopefully this cut + photoshoot routine I'm doing this week + his professional expertise will give me some photos to blow up my profile. This will be synonymous with me moving from Chattanooga -> Nashville to approach more girls back in September 2021.

And if I still don't get the desired volume, there's some additional points I can improve:
- continued cutting
- (ephemeral) tattoos
- updated style. my style is from "2017" apparently 🥲
I'd be willing to do another photoshoot in October if my August one doesn't cut it with an even better body and style. But the volume I get from this photoshoot should definitely increase my volume.

just remember

here's the mindset u need to have in dating for success
everytime u get laid
u gotta walk back
and say
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M A VIRGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TIME TO HUSTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://vocaroo.com/1aJDvLi6ys0s
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
ytlord
Goal: Live without regrets

Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:23 pm

colgate wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:32 am
~100 matches.
- 25-30 numbers, 1 instagram, 1 snapchat. I actually arranged dates with the instagram and snapchat, but they both flaked. The snapchat girl wasn't from here and is sending me snaps from her home, which is some island in the middle of the Pacific so I'll enjoy the random beach and coconut pictures (I'll enjoy the coconut pictures especially because I'm Indian).
- 13 dates arranged (10 girls). including one girl who flaked 3 times
- 5 dates showed up
- 4 pulls/fooling around (let's just count straight to crib as a "pull"......)
- 2 lays
For your level of experience this conversion rate is honestly incredible, probably better than mine. 100 matches - 25 phone numbers is DEFINITELY better than I do, though I'll be the first to admit I'm the laziest possible texter. Fucking love reading your log dude, socially speaking you have almost the exact energy that I wanna cultivate in my life.
colgate

Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:50 pm

ytlord wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:23 pm
For your level of experience this conversion rate is honestly incredible, probably better than mine. 100 matches - 25 phone numbers is DEFINITELY better than I do, though I'll be the first to admit I'm the laziest possible texter. Fucking love reading your log dude, socially speaking you have almost the exact energy that I wanna cultivate in my life.
Thanks man.

My app->number conversion rate is probably relative high compared to many guys because I don't do the near-"soup texting" approach that's in Andy's Tinder guide (including @Manganiello's was, he was getting about 1:10 for matches->numbers).

I listed my main number extraction strategy here: viewtopic.php?p=38320#p38320

The main flaw I see is that while I do a lot of teasing and make the conversation "entertaining", I'm not sure how sexual it is and I am definitely not doing proper filtering. But I'm also at the stage where my experience is so low that I just need a high volume of dates with many girls to really hone in on what I want, based on actual experience, rather than my preconceived notions of what I "should be getting". That inevitably includes (unintentionally) dealing with timewasters and etc until I can recognize the patterns myself and avoid it.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:24 pm

colgate wrote:
was, he was getting about 1:10 for matches->numbers).
That ratio could be misleading.

I was leaving a lot of matches without messaging (mass swiping and sorting later).

I did a large count of how many girls I messaged vs how many #s I got and it was roughly 1:4.

Every ~4 girls I messaged I would get 1 #.

This was off of 2 months of data with close to 150 #s.

@ytlord
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Manganiello

Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:32 pm

colgate wrote:
My app->number conversion rate is probably relative high compared to many guys because I don't do the near-"soup texting" approach that's in Andy's Tinder guide (including @Manganiello's was, he was getting about

Also.

Me and Rick Dee went back and forth on this. He is the epitome of highly thought out custom messages and he still wasn't doing any better than me when I was running Andy's script message to # wise.

Does the spam-a-script strategy ultimately mean less girls go on the date later? Idk.

But I just don't think it effects if the girls will give you their #.

And to kind of highlight the larger point.

You were still getting a lot of #s at Vanderbilt doing short machine gun approaches. I'm not sure if the initial interaction actually changes how likely a girl will be to give out a #.

But thats day game.

For online I think it's more so about how QUICKLY youre messaging her after the match/replying and getting the convo off the apps.

@ytlord try messaging super fast and be fucking diligent (like its your full-time job) to be getting back to girls quickly, if you're not doing that already
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

colgate

Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:50 am

Manganiello wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:32 pm
But I just don't think it effects if the girls will give you their #.
I'll have to experiment again the future. But I remember getting jack shit for convos and zero numbers until I started sending somewhat-custom openers, and my pics haven't changed. I don't spend as much thought as Rick does though. Still feeling it out myself and I'm new.

All I know is online is actually usable for me now that I'm being somewhat unique and "gamey", and it's only getting easier because I'm discovering certain message pathways I can spam to many different girls on my own (I also just find this fun).
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Manganiello

Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:42 am

colgate wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:50 am
I'm discovering certain message pathways I can spam to many different girls on my own (I also just find this fun)
You should share those at some point
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

colgate

Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:36 am

No value other than I can provide a tutorial on how to get your chick to give you a good blowjob and explode all in her mouth.

Had the 6'3" chick from Sunday come over this evening before she went to work.

Showed her some outfits I've been trying for my photoshoot this weekend and then turned on weeb anime music because I like to listen to Japanese girls singing while escalating on girls.

Escalation was mostly a repeat of last time except zero resistance to any things I had previously tried.

She didn't object to me rubbing her pussy over her pants. Then I told her to take off her pants and she did. Kept rubbing her pussy over her pants and getting her to also jerk me off.

Tried telling her to pull her panties off but she declined with "I don't want to do that this time"

So I told her to suck my dick, and she did. Like the handjob, she was kind of clueless at first and was just kind of putting her mouth over it without doing anything. so I used it as an opportunity to move her head up and down on my cock like I was fucking it. Then I stopped moving her head and she was moving her head somewhat close to the rhythm that I had it at.

Then back to making out and etc.

Then I rubbed her pussy over her panties. Eventually I got my fingers inside her panties and she was sopping wet. Great.

I decided to just take her panties off myself this time. She obliged. Went back to making out and etc with her.

Then I ate her out a little bit. Told her to bend over. She was like "no, I don't want to do that...." so I stepped back and told her to suck my dick again, and she did.

To get the most pleasurable experience I told her to suck on it harder and use her tongue, which felt great.

Then I went back to fingering her and sucking her titties. I think she was actually for real when she said she was a virgin, because she was hyper sensitive to me putting my fingers in. Like she was panting and squirming and gasping. She was otherwise quiet for the most part.

Told her to bend over and she said "what for?" -> "just do it" -> "i don't want to"

Decided at this point since she's obviously inexperienced and I am already way farther than I was last time to get her to suck my dick again. Opened my legs and told her to sit in between "what for?" -> "i want you to suck my dick". so then she moved there.

Like the handjob from last time, I basically figured out the way with my hands and a couple instructions like "suck harder" to feel the maximum pleasure. She is very good at just following what I teach her (mostly implicitly) and mimicking what I want when I show her. That's how girls should be.

After about maybe 2-3 minutes of sucking my dick, I start feel that I'm about to come. I hold it back once just to make sure I'm still mentally control of everything. Then I decide I will blast off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in her mouth.

I EXPLODE ALL IN HER MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and she takes it all

She's a little grossed out and making a weird face so I give her a bottle of water. She swallows my cum along with the water.

Then we get dressed and I take her to the grocery store so I can buy some onions and beef, and I get her a soda.

I make beef curry and show her how to do it while we chat because I'm Indian.

She's like "My dad had all girls. My sister was the tomboy but I liked to stay in the kitchen". Great.

Then we have dinner together and I send her off.

In the elevator some guy asked her if she plays basketball. She shyly answered "yes...in high school". Then he was like
good don't let that height go to waste

I walk her to her car and then I have to get on my tippy toes again because I'm ~5'6" with the boots I was wearing and she's 6'3".
RyRDu-4039039037.jpg

update: story continued viewtopic.php?p=40366#p40366
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by colgate on Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:41 am

Bulldog slowly but surely making it.

The hard work, the improvements, slowly paying off.

Enjoy.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
colgate

Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:50 pm

August 5 is my KYIL birthday. I'm officially 1 years old 🧁

After my "red shirt" year on this site, I consider this day more important than my irl birthday.

Here's my required introduction post: viewtopic.php?p=18942#p18942
Here's the first post in my log: viewtopic.php?p=18958#p18958

Background
I had found KYIL around June-July 2021 from half-assed internet searching for "tinder guide". But what made me stick was all of Andy's cold approach stories, which were basically unfathomable at the time.

I listened to 90% of Andy's 365 podcasts while I was driving around the eastern Tennessee Smoky Mountains and doing house chores. But what ultimately made me join the actual forums was seeing @Toast and @Manganiello approach racing and @Master losing a lot of weight, putting up insane lifts in his workout log, and logging some crazy sex stories. So clearly this was a diamond in the rough community of guys on the internet actually not complaining and making positive changes in their lives, unlike nearly every other space on the Internet. If these guys didn't exist and didn't have public logs, I would have never actually joined the forums.

That's why I made my log public too, to give back to the guys who make their own journeys public. Many guys seem to make their logs private for "security/career/social" reasons. But I'm of the view that if any randos find my log and decide I e.g. shouldn't have a certain job, should get cancelled from another Internet community, should be assassinated, then fuck that and fuck them. I'm putting my own life first. You really have to put everything on the line for this shit. I'll get what I want by any means ultimately. Also I recognize the world isn't centered around me, and nobody cares about me as much as I do, so the scenario that "someone would find my controversial dating log on the Internet and then try to ruin my life" is highly unlikely. I don't have that kind of entitlement, nor do I currently run some large business where my "reputation" is on the line (which would be a more valid reason to make a dating log private).

The name "colgate" was an impulse-decision "I need to make an account but I need to make a name!!!!!! FUCK!!!!" username. I had received this label in an old Discord chat as some strange inside joke. I view it as a "placeholder" name for "myself", as in I realized early on the person I need to become to achieve my goals will be completely unrecognizable in the future. Of course I wouldn't choose this name now, but that's the point. I don't hold on to my "identity", especially if it's not getting me what I want.

I wrote more details about finding this site in this post: viewtopic.php?p=28204#p28204

Changes as a result of KYIL
The past 365 days have veritably been the largest delta of change I've experienced in my whole life so far. And I hope I can say the same for year 2.

My initial experience with girls was 1 "handholding" "gf" in high school and making out with 1 girl in India once. Then I went clubbing with some friends and madeout with the 2nd girl in my life there. But otherwise a virgin.

So I want to use this post to highlight the changes and accomplishments I've made in my life as a result of finding this community:

- gained the ability to approach girls with the intent of dating them (albeit still very haphazardly)

- ejected from my comfortable large mountain house to live in multiple cities, for the sake of dating. paid double rent for a while.

- made out with a girl in a classroom, and then got banned from a university campus for approaching too many of the girls

- became irl friends with @lacroix who hit me up after I got booted off the campus, and then proceeded to join me in Austin when I moved there, and is still one of my roommates. we learn a lot from each other as he seems to be good at everything i suck at, and i seem to do well in areas he needs to improve in

- found many mentors (@pancakemouse, @Rags2Bitches), including one who is now my roommate (Troy)

- went from 0 to ~20 lifetime dates

- finding another group of guys outside of KYIL who go on "gamecations" and do nightgame in random US cities

- did over 2000 daytime approaches over 6 different cities (chattanooga, nashville, austin, phoenix, san jose, chicago) without even getting laid. tons of failed dates and pulls and great stories. i consider this an accomplishment because you can't be successful in business without having failed businesses too

- started taking roids and taking the goal of having an elite body seriously: viewtopic.php?p=32059#p32059

- having my own network and community of 15-20 guys over many group chats who are motivated and take their lives seriously with dating, all from KYIL

- got over my bullshit preconceived notions, "morals", insecurities, and general anxiety regarding using online dating apps (yes, I actually found using apps to be harder than daytime cold approach)

- dropped $10k on SMILE eye surgery to permanently never need glasses or contacts again, making my life 20% better all the time

- somehow finally losing my damn v-card, in the most magical possible way, and then also somehow getting my first 3 lays that same week

- spending around ~$40k specifically for dating-related reasons

random shoutouts to these guys also:
@goldfish: one of the first guys i hit up from the forums. a year ago he was trying to approach 300 girls total as a total virgin and that motivated me to start hustling with daytime cold approach too.
@september: my KYIL twin, in that not only did we both join and start around the same time, we also have like ~70% of the same background and personality type. most slept on log in the forums imo (u need to post more lmao): viewtopic.php?p=19280#p19280
@MakingAComeback: the man who doesn't need a description lmao, but specifically for making the closed group chat i currently default to which has resulted in the most comprehensive dating resource i have now outside of Troy, pushing me to adopt the "bulldog" identity, and giving me a goal that's forcing me to go into overdrive for year 2
@Mimbe393939: for being hyper-motivated by seeing my log and spamming me in DMs about all the action he's taking, which also effectively got me out of my May slump

if i didnt tag u, that means u suck 🥰 just kidding LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's to another year of gainz!!!!!!

and just remember

every time you get laid
you have to walk back and say...

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M A VIRGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TIME TO HUSTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Manganiello

Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:26 pm

colgate wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:50 pm
After my "red shirt" year on this site, I consider this day more important than my irl birthday
Pretty great red shirt year honestly. Definitely one of the most inspiring logs just from sheer force going from a guy dealt a bad hand to crushing it with overwhelming action.

What's the 2 year goal?
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]