colgate - assume your childhood woes were your fault too

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Tue May 09, 2023 11:44 am

viewtopic.php?p=21803#p21803

throwback to when i approached 130 girls in a day and got banned from a uni campus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵. practitioner of deep work and self-engineering.

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
colgate

Thu May 11, 2023 10:49 pm

15 approaches over 2.5 hours
IMG20230511200006.jpg
IMG20230511223051.jpg
Screenshot_2023-05-12-07-37-41-07_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
i didn't approach for a few days because my discipline to my schedule was trash. being disciplined to my day is going to be my biggest struggle and i'm basically slamming my head at the wall with this but i'm going to just keep showing up
Screenshot_2023-05-12-07-41-37-64_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
i used to just "give up" on my plans if i missed something because i thought it was a failure if i missed the timing. but that's just a FAGGOT EXCUSE TO NOT DO YO SHIT BOI

anyway last night's sesh was pretty brutal, almost all ignored and i don't think i could get a conversation longer than 30 seconds

i think it's because my vibe was off from not being out everyday. if you're not at the stage of "enjoying approaching for the sake of it", you can't afford to skip even a day of approaching. i had to go out 11 days in a row to get over approach anxiety in america.

regardless I'm going to do 15 approaches again today since it's still scary
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
colgate

Fri May 12, 2023 8:03 am

FUCK

I HAVE ENOUGH HOURS IN THE FUCKING DAY

AND ALSO IN THE FUCKING WEEK

I'M PREPPING MY MEALS NOW

WHERE THE FUCK DO THE HOURS GO

GIVE ME MY FUCKING TIME BACK MOTHER NATURE!!!

STOP MAKING ME RANDOMLY FUCKING EXHAUSTED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!

AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT FUCK YOU FOR MAKING ME PUSSY OUT ON GIRLS. ARE YOU TRYING TO FUCKING TELL ME I SHOULDN'T REPRODUCE????? FUCK YOU I'M GOING TO MAKE A GIANT FUCKING ARMY OF HALF BROWN HALF YELLOW WARRIORS AND INVADE YOUR FOREST CASTLE.

YOU SHOULD BE MAKING ME FUCKING EXCITED TO GO UP TO GIRLS AND FUCK THEM. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU MAKE AN ORGANISM THAT DOESN'T WANT TO REPRODUCE!!!
💁🏽‍♂️🐶

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
colgate

Sat May 13, 2023 2:31 am

15 approaches in an hour
Fv7b7rUagAIoR_1.jpg
Fv7b763akAEqih-.jpg

i was fucking pissed at myself for going to bed late and not getting enough sleep, causing me to be tired throughout the day and not want to do anything

a lambo needs premium fuel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop filling it up with lighter fluid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i ended up going out at like 8:15pm which is way later than i wanted to. but it turned into a good opportunity to challenge myself to do my 15 approaches in an hour instead of staying out until 11:00pm and then getting like 6 hours of sleep (i have to get up early for school, and even if i dont have school, there's no reason to be out super late when there's plenty of time earlier in the day that i'm wasting)

there were so many approaches that were "scary"/i didn't want to do. girl is walking fast so i spend like 2 minutes following her, being surrounded by a fuckton of other people so they are going to see the entire approach, etc etc. admittedly i still pussied out on half of the girls i wanted to talk to.

but i just thought "every time i make this approach anyway, i am changing my pussy ass brain. neuroplasticity at work. soon my brain won't be working against me but for me. i want a brain that gives me my fucking dreams, not takes me away from them"

still definitely not used to having to actually push through girls that non-react or ignore you. yall in america have it easy lmao (maybe except for new york)

also still not being assertive of what i want, and letting girls just leave and go home/etc mid-interaction. i know the ability to be persistent and stick it out will come over time, i just need to freaking put in the work

i gotta get through my 1000 sets of hell as @AskTheDom says. probably in japan since the volume is insane and cold approach isn't even special, it's gonna be more like 5000 sets of hell.

notable interactions
been trying to fake out some girls by approaching them in english and then switching to japanese. there's a strat in here somewhere but i haven't found it yet. regardless, i've been doing it to girls that are dressed in a western/casual/lmao whatever style
[No approach audios on the forum]

told a chick her backpack looks like a zoo cuz it had a bunch of stuffed animal keychains. actually vibed for a bit and when i spoke to her in english, she spoke to me in japanese-accented chinese (which i've never heard in my life). didn't even attempt to divert her absolutely important plans of going home and watching netflix and instead let her escape through the train gate. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[No approach audios on the forum]

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat May 13, 2023 6:39 am

YEEEEEEEEEEEE

KEEP WORKING CHAMP

Btw:

No approach audios on the forum King. Andy doesn't want them here, the mod team has to uphold what Andys says.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Sat May 13, 2023 7:48 am

Quality beats volume.
If you are doing 15 sets in an hour, something is off
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
colgate

Sat May 13, 2023 8:04 am

AskTheDom wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 7:48 am
Quality beats volume.
If you are doing 15 sets in an hour, something is off
i will find out what the deal is but

1) japanese stations and areas around the station are incredibly crowded and the hot girl volume is incomparable to probably anywhere else in the world (maybe korea)
2) nampa is basically not a big deal, there's no western common courtesy in the culture to acknowledge someone that's talking to you (in america, other than by asian fobs, i've rarely been ignored when i made approaches)
3) guys i've talked to here say they aren't even aware of how many girls they talk to in a day and say vague answers like "100-200 girls a day". same guys have hundreds of lays, even getting 2-3 lays a day isn't a huge deal for the top guys

by "i will find out what the deal is", i am going to be going into a coaching program here next month. will be updating on that

as a side note, it took me 4 hours to do 15 approaches a few sessions ago and that was pussying out on 80% of the girls i wanted to talk to
💁🏽‍♂️🐶

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
caico11
Name: caico
Goal: Get laid

Sat May 13, 2023 11:29 am

@AskTheDom then ask @Fuckboy Aspirant Aspirant how he approached 50 girls in one hour and a half and got laid haha
caico11

@Fuckboy Aspirant something is off with you dude.. blow outs are your fault
caico11

Sat May 13, 2023 11:41 am

@colgate of course if you are pussying out in most interactions volume is still the answer for you as you can improve your frame faster and approach sets in uncomfortable situations . Long term you can try insta pulls in all interactions and do volume so you can get steady results
colgate

Sat May 13, 2023 1:32 pm

caico11 wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 11:41 am
Long term you can try insta pulls in all interaction
yeah that's the game in japan. it doesn't work in friendly smiles america, and regular dates are more effective there

but in fat boy tokyo it's
1. get ignored by 15 girls straight
2. finally get past the 15 second mark on a convo
3. hope you can vibe enough with the girl and realize to get her to do anything with you that you have to be persistent
4. if that fails, gotta rebuild your momentum and approach another 15 girls

AAAAAA ok dumb rant out lmao this is not helpful i'm sorry

i need to increase my value too, i do not have a solid archetype here and that's definitely killing my results.

also my vibe is still trash because i don't have the tenacity of japanese guys who don't give a fuck about being ignored and blown out 95% of the time.

japanese guys not only don't give a fuck about being ignored, they will tease the girl ignoring them about it.

japanese guys not only don't give a fuck about being ignored, they will literally have a one-sided conversation with a girl for 5 minutes.

then the girl will be like "i'll give you my contact..." but NO, they fucking turn down the contact, keep vibing with the girl, slowly cracking her shell as she lets out little giggles in between pretending to ignore you by looking at vapid tiktoks.

then the girl ends up following them into a convenience store, they buy drinks, he leads her into a hotel and the rest is history.

yes, behind all the male makeup, lipstick, earrings, and heels, these mfers are cold-blooded hunters. the game is literally wolf in sheep's clothing.
envag4iuf0ctifiwevg9.jpg
this gayboy looking asshole bangs 2 girls a day from pushing on "oh idk maybe 100-200 approaches lol idk" in the station

as @caico11 said i need to keep slamming my head at the wall regarding this.

20 approaches in 2 hours
IMG20230513201156.jpg

getting coaching tomorrow from a local nampa guy (different than the main long-term coaching i plan to start receiving from june).
💁🏽‍♂️🐶

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sat May 13, 2023 2:22 pm

It's so funny, everything you describe is like Manhattan Daygame, but a way more extreme version. Girls ignoring, instapulls, buying drinks at a convenience store, high volume of approaches, etc.

If normal daygamers don't understand Manhattan Daygame, I can't understand how they would begin to comprehend Japan Daygame.

EXTREMITY CONTINUUM:
Normal Daygame ------------> Manhattan Daygame -------------> Japan Daygame
colgate

Sat May 13, 2023 3:01 pm

i think at the end of the day, i am literally in the biggest city in the world, approaching in the 3rd busiest train station of said city.

some chick shopping at the grocery store in nashville has probably never been talked to by a random guy while shopping. and while she may have a good amount of male attention, she's in fucking nashville lmao

the tune changes when you're a hot girl who literally just exists in the world's biggest megacity, being approached for various reasons even other than nampa (girls bar scouts, modeling, hell even AV idol scouts), let alone probably regular nampa guys, most who probably suck at it.

it would make sense for a girl to just straight up ignore anyone, especially a guy, trying to talk to her.

but the fact that "persist through being ignored" is an effective strategy is actually telling an important story here. first of all, there are two categories of girls who ignore you (yes this is from my experience)
1. they immediately run off, change directions, or politely bow out and then accelerate
2. they keep walking at an unchanging pace. maybe they took a microsecond glance at you. if they're an absolute angel, perhaps they even removed an earbud for you! (hell would freeze over if they actually decide to speak at this point)

category 1 is basically out. move on

category 2 is the one where the set isn't dead. this is where you straight up have to create an entire vibe completely on your own with nearly no help from the girl. i've only been able to crack through 10-15 second shells a maybe 2 or 3 times tops.

i think the implication here is that japanese girls really want a guy who will fucking lead them. a guy who doesn't give a fuck about how she reacts, and will do everything for them.

like that would mean obviously if you're still pussying out after her non-react to "hello" then you weren't a masculine enough guy to begin with. and obviously getting past hello isn't enough either. she wants you to "pitch her" that you're the masculine man she desires from entirely your vibe without her help

i've seen the flipside of japanese girls where they absolutely adore you, send long messages, want to meet always, etc.

but you have to earn it, you have to prove up front that you can handle the huge obstacle of "a 38kg tiny japanese girl ignoring me boo hoo" and build trust in her so you can get the "submissive asian girl of your dreams"

as someone who thinks cats suck and just sleep all day (sorry crisis......) and loves energetic beaming dogs, this is literally the hardest thing i will accomplish in my life. doing this will mean i will be able to accomplish anything else i want to for the rest of my life.

i actually think (non-manhattan) america is easier for me (personally). but i didn't come to japan to geomaxx lmao
💁🏽‍♂️🐶

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Fuckboy Aspirant
Goal: Conquer Social Freedom
Motto: "Do what YOU want!"

Sun May 14, 2023 8:58 am

caico11 wrote:
@Fuckboy Aspirant something is off with you dude.. blow outs are your fault
It's my vibes bro, they're sensing it through their electromagnetic hypersensitive detector lol :)
"A man is never wrong, doing what he believes to be the right thing."

My cold-approach log: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1525

Achievements:

1000 approaches ✓
1500 approaches ✓
2000 approaches ✓
Move-out ✓
10 lays ✓
15 lays ✓
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Sun May 14, 2023 8:59 am

colgate wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 1:32 pm
AAAAAA ok dumb rant out lmao this is not helpful i'm sorry
No, this is helpful so keep at it, onegai simas.

I would be interested to read your insights now that you've been to Japan for some time.

Mainly, how do they compare to Voldemort's. A few questions that pop into mind are how insta pullable are girls, what other players are doing to hook up with 2-3 kawai-hochans a day, how important is being fluent in Japanese, etc. I'm literally in "GTFO of here" mode and want my subconscious to start accepting the idea of playing the dating game in easy mode elsewhere.