colgate - first instadate of the year!!!

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:32 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:26 pm
Pretty great red shirt year honestly.
It's honestly pretty crazy that I got "rewarded" literally right at the end of this first year. As in, I got thrown into the grinder non stop and every time I decided to jump back in, I kept getting inklings of progress attached with even greater setbacks until eventually it had to burst. Really feels like it was my "test" year to see if I even had what it takes to persevere. That's just how it is.
Manganiello wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:26 pm
What's the goal?
The goal in my profile and signature, 20 lays before 2023. Mentioned at the end of this post also: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=854&p=38158&hilit=20+lays#p38158
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:14 pm

Hope @MakingAComeback likes bulldogs
Mimbe393939
Goal: Learn Japanese

Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:15 pm

colgate wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:50 pm

@Mimbe393939: for being hyper-motivated by seeing my log and spamming me in DMs about all the action he's taking, which also effectively got me out of my May slump
Happy one year birthday 🎂🎂🎂!!! I appreciate the shoutout

You've truly been a huge inspiration for me, and helped me in more ways then I can explain, contributing to my on-going success.

I can't wait to see what circumstances we find ourselves in the next coming months-years, keep killing it bro. You know you have my support.

17 TO GO BABY, LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN

Let's fucking get to it
MY STORY - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1423

PUBLIC PROGRESS LOG - viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1430

Difficulty shows what men are. Epictetus
The world turns aside to let any man pass who knows where he is going. Epictetus
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:19 pm

colgate wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:50 pm
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M A VIRGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TIME TO HUSTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everytime I have a slow part of the week where I don't have a date lined up, I literally replay your video in my head of you saying this.

Happy 1 year. Rooting you on to see @MakingAComeback get a bulldog tat.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
colgate

Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:39 am

august 2022 plan
timeline: aug 8-sep 2

fitness
- starting stats: 149 lbs, ~18% bf (visual estimate)

diet
cut: 1650 calories max. 150g protein. 120g+ carbs.

I also have determined using online calculators to find TDEE is bullshit and I’m flummoxed at how many calories I should be eating for bulking/cutting. So I’ll resume my existing cutting diet and autistically track everything to derive my TDEE from my own personal data, which is what @Manganiello does too.

boxing
private lessons: wednesday, friday

I'm used to going to boxing now so I think I don't need to count my sessions.

gym
- saturday - legs
- sunday - shoulders
- monday - chest
- tuesday - back

Now that I've managed to sort out and associate days with specific body parts, I don't think I need to count sessions anymore here either.

This is the optimal schedule for my body that I stumbled upon for now to balance with boxing. It's derived from these constraints I discovered:
- shoulders cannot be immediately before or after a boxing day (shoulders are most tired after boxing, and i can't throw punches effectively if my shoulders are sore)
- legs cannot be before a boxing day (ducking becomes impossible for the boxing sesh)
- back cannot be immediately after a shoulders day

dating improvements
study
15 sessions
session - read and take notes on some game-related book/resource

Many guys in my groups actively read and study various books and "game"/pickup material. And I've seen guys like @september somehow "naturally" be good at things like texting and understanding the general structures of dating and male-female interactions, when really they've also been hustling at studying and implementing material they've read.

My natural tendency with learning something new is literally blindly jumping in the deep end and trying to figure it out. It's why I was allured to Lord Voldemort's approach to...approach. And this can work if you're a "natural". But clearly, I'm not.

I often get frustrated with random shit like this:
Screen Shot 2022-08-07 at 22.32.49.png
After about a year of "just winging it" and using my existing "social skills" (LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you can call it that) to fudge my way through, I think it's time I actually open pandora's box and dive into the vast world of structured game content.

I won't mention specific resources here for now, and I'll generally avoid just reporting shit like "OMG guys, I read this thing, and it said this, but I'm like this WOW!!!!!! so insightful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" without it being tied to an actual experience to avoid noise on this log.

If I do implement something from a resource in any of my dating action, I'll mention it there specifically. I want to tightly couple any concepts I learn to real experiences, rather than just having it be theory and introspection wank in a vacuum.

voice
lessons 1-8/16 from https://vocalpowerbootcamp.com

It's the course that @Mimbe393939 and @september have been doing.

My voice SUCKS. I talk way too fast and energetically, I have a gay accent, I can't talk coherently, and it tends to go in the higher registers. I also tend to talk extremely loudly though and have zero volume control and people have to often tell me to talk quietly (which I don't mind when people do, because I'm literally not aware of how my voice sounds).

I'm pretty sure my voice and tonality are minus SMV points. As in, if there's some girl on the fence about me regarding my looks (which I think are actually decent now) and other initial impressions, they're going to be completely turned off the moment I open my mouth.

Basically, people who don't have the above problems with their voice can't even comprehend how they're problems until they hear someone like me talk in person. Even @KillYourInnerLoser didn't get it when I complained about it the first time it was brought up to me.

I want to be at a point where I don't cringe at hearing my voice and my voice is masculine and attractive. So I'll have to put serious effort into it.

I've also bought a voice recorder, and will be able to record all of my approach sessions and possibly dates in the future. I regret not buying this a year ago because the potential gains would have been huge, but it's better late than never.

Having to manually trigger recording and stopping it using my phone was enough of a hump to not make me consistently record my approaches. With this device, the storage is dedicated to audio, so I can just let it record for many hours and cut it up/post-process it when I get home.

bathmate
22 sessions
session - x+15 seconds. starting at x = 3 minutes.

My erect penis size is ~5.5 inches (14 cm). This is actually about where Chris from GLL started.

Honestly my dick size hasn’t been a point of insecurity and I can have good sex with what I have. But I just want a huge cock!!!

I bought the Bathmate HydroMAX7 some months ago and use it sometimes before I think I’ll have a girl over, but my usage has been very inconsistent (randomly 3-5 times a month). Additionally, I wanted to avoid penile enhancement until I lost my v-card, but now I have and I’m fooling around with girls more. I spent the money on the device so I might as well get my gains.

Just putting this in my plan because I need to make it a habit to use it consistently

dating action
online (primary)
20 sessions, -1 per date went on
session: boost 3x + swipe + message girls

Same as last month. Also I will set up Bumble and Hinge with my new pictures.

Also I really need to just be messaging chicks 24/7 like @Mimbe393939 does rather than limiting it to sessions. Sessions help me focus and reduce my “messaging anxiety”, but I’m starting to feel less anxious with messaging and I’m discovering patterns, so I really need to be on top of this shit all the time.

daygame
15 sessions, -1 per date went on

I've been sleeping on daygame, mainly because Nashville doesn't have huge volume centers (except for the university where I got kicked out of last year, LOL!!!!!!!!!!), and I have to go out of my way to do it. But the barrier of entry is way lower for me and I basically have zero daytime approach anxiety (I already do random one-off approaches in the grocery store).

I’ve planned out some potential "circuits" I can take to pick up volume during the week, and I'll go to the malls for weekend volume. For the week, it'll just be a combo of grocery stores and streets.

Also, since my 6’3” plastic plate (plastic, because we’ve met up twice but I’ve only gotten an explosive bj off of her and no lay yet) is from a bumblefuck nowhere city, I want to try out driving to random small towns surrounding Nashville and do maybe 5-15 approaches there. Seems like there’s potential to find very feminine small-town chicks with southern country twang accents who think I’m the cool city guy.

I will also record all of my approach sessions and take a more deliberate approach to...approach. As in try to keep track of all my approaches so I can specifically tune in things that are hampering my results. @pancakemouse spreadsheet style shit.

nightgame
I need to get good at this. This is the primary reason I am choosing to stay in Nashville. I wrote my thoughts on why previously.

But to sum up, the only way for me to get over nighttime AA is to go out every night until I actually enjoy the act of going out at night to talk to girls. Just like I did with daygame.

My overarching goal here is to get 20 lays by the end of the year. So I want to do all avenues of dating action that I can. But relative to daygame and online, my nightgame "skill" is quite low and requires a larger hump to start being able to hustle for real.

Considering that I have to basically commit to doing nightgame every night to begin to get good at it, I will start by just doing online and daygame, and once I get the flow of doing those two and my other daily actions, I will see whether I can pull the trigger on nightgame this month.

So TBD.

anyway
TIME TO HUSTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
colgate

Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:34 am

I've officially received the pictures that @MILFandCookies took of me last weekend in Austin and had my crew choose the best pictures for my new profile. @Ed_ made a cameo in the social shot.

old profile
~110 matches over 1 month
oldprof.png

new profile
Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 03.02.38.png
Further volume improvements for me at this point would come from:
- better body (I still have a long way to go for elite body, need to lose at least 5-7% more body fat and gain more muscle)
- improved style. my style is from "2017" right now and not polarizing/fuckboy enough still (and especially since I have pretty "friendly" facial features)

So at this point, whatever volume I get is what I will get.

Also I need to set up Bumble and Hinge with the new pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
tommygun95
Goal: Build Income

Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:13 pm

Just read through this. Huge upgrades man, well done!
Goals for 2022:

Successfully Launched A Model Agency - @raw.global
80kgs, 12%bf - Current 76.5, 15%
Scale Production agency to 180K - Current 120K
hush
Goal: build my physique

Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:24 pm

Impressive physique transformation, congrats!
Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:14 pm

Epic
colgate

Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:33 am

MattsCrib wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:55 pm
Holy shit... Insane physique. Do you really roid? Or is it more or less achievable natty? Also, super wholesome to blast cute anime music while doing the deed :D :D
Yes, I actually take roids lol

I think my current physique is still achievable natty. It's just with roids I got to the point I'm currently at within 3-4 months instead of perhaps 9-12. I'm definitely not anywhere close to my "natural" potential, let alone roids potential (will take 2-3 years).

And my body fat is still ~17% so I am currently doing a cut to get it down before I decide to lean bulk.

This picture was the last time I was natural: viewtopic.php?p=32059#p32059
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
colgate

Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:55 am

story continued from: viewtopic.php?p=39900#p39900

"plastic" plate because she's given me an explosive blowjob, and we've met 2+ times, but no lay yet.

Before I met up with the current 6'3" chick I'm seeing, she sent me these texts:
Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 02.39.24.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 02.39.37.png
I had discussed this with some of my groups and I got the suggestion for the next time we meet up to:
- only cuddle and makeout
- "abruptly" cut it off and do something else
- send her out

The idea is this "makes fun" of her frame so that there's a chance she'll wonder why I didn't go as far as I normally do, and then try to invest some more herself.

But whether that's effective or not, we won't find out.

Initially when she came over, she asked me if I was seeing other girls. I said "you're the only girl I'm seeing right now", which is technically true. But I'm not sure it was the optimal response.

She said she noticed that I had changed my tinder pictures. So I told her that I went to Austin over the weekend to meet some friends. Then she said that I don't mind if you see other girls.

We cuddled and madeout.

Then I "ended it". I was in the middle of cleaning my room and had a bunch of washed clothes.

So I told her to fold my clothes, and she did. Great.

I cleaned my room while we chatted about random bs.

Then she still had about 2 hours to go before she had to go to work. If I were following the above plan, I probably should have just sent her off. But I made the dumb excuse of "well she lives really far away and what is she even going to do in the meanwhile"

So I sat back on the bed and turned on some YouTube videos and we cuddled while watching them.

Then I randomly made out with her, and disengaged.

I was getting way too turned on and I put her hand over my pants. Kept disengaging and repeating.

Eventually, I couldn't control myself and I just whipped it out and had her jerk me off. Then I had her suck my dick again. I interspersed the dick sucking with the handjob and just watching the video. Also mixed in putting my finger in her mouth and having her suck that while she jerked me off.

At some point I had my finger in her mouth, jerked myself off, and exploded all over her face.

She went to go wash her face, I started to make some music on my laptop while she sat besides me. She was telling me she starts school next week and inquiring about my schedule and asking what other times she could come over. Then after a few minutes she said she had to go (she had work).

Reflection and next steps
I don't like how I handled this. First of all, I failed to stick to my initial plan and couldn't control myself. I did deliberately decide to not undress her, but I felt that was out of playing it way too safe. As in, I knew I could get myself off without having to do anything with her. So I really don't like that I not only failed to follow the plan, but I also stayed completely in my comfort zone. And my excuse for not following the plan was clearly lame.

I had told my groups about the story again, and it was also suggested that I'm not doing anything for the girl either. As in I'm not taking her on any other dates and etc, she's just coming over. It would literally take one other guy on Tinder to take her on more than one date and I would essentially "lose" her.

I'm not too concerned about losing this girl specifically, because I am talking to other girls. But it would be out of my own fuckup.

I'm also not sure whether the next time she comes if I should redo my plan again, take her on a "date", or just be forward and try to get the lay next time. That is, if she comes over next time.

update: story continued viewtopic.php?p=41104#p41104
Last edited by colgate on Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:06 am

"Are you just looking for sex?" signals that she's looking for a boyfriend.

If you don't want to be her boyfriend, at the end of the day, there's nothing you can do. At most you can delay the inevitable (her leaving for another guy)

The default state for girls is to look for boyfriends. Some are faster to give you the "what are we" conversation than others. But it will come up sure enough (unless your vibes are fuckboy enough for it to be completely obvious you're not boyfriend material, in which case she'll just next you without such a convo)

I'm guessing you aren't fuckboyish enough and therefore you run into this trouble. Doesn't help that you're "willing to wait" either.

This girl doesn't understand why your pictures and physique makes you look like a fuckboy while you're also waiting around for her to grant you the privilege of fucking her pussy.

A guy who gets laid 3x a week wouldn't behave like this, he'd ditch this girl for one of the other 10 girls on his radar who are more than happy to fuck him.

----

This is pure conjecture on my part though as I don't know you or how you behave with girls/on dates. But I think I'm fairly on the mark. Take it with a grain of salt though.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
colgate

Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:22 am

Holden wrote:
If you don't want to be her boyfriend, at the end of the day, there's nothing you can do. At most you can delay the inevitable
whatever i can do to get laid lol (whether it's with this girl or not)
Holden wrote:
I'm guessing you aren't fuckboyish enough and therefore you run into this trouble
you're right. although I doubt I'm "boyfriend material" to most girls because I literally don't have experience with that either.

as you might know, i came into dating with basically zero experience with even having a girlfriend. so it's like somehow i'm neither fuckboy nor boyfriend right now lol.

i think this girl is just defaulting to seeing me as boyfriend because she's a virgin, super inexperienced, and is basically a country girl.
Holden wrote:
Doesn't help that you're "willing to wait" either.
i mean if i get ghosted or the "i don't feel a connection" text down the line, i probably won't think much. i'm just trying to navigate this current situation (and i'm also talking to other girls of course)
Holden wrote:
he'd ditch this girl for one of the other 10 girls on his radar who are more than happy to fuck him.
problem is i don't have "10 girls on my radar" atm. i'll need to hustle for a while with my current pics and also start doing cold approach again to generate my options, but i definitely don't have an abundance of girls (which is essentially what i'm striving for with my current 20 lays goal)
Holden wrote:
This is pure conjecture on my part though as I don't know you or how you behave with girls/on dates. But I think I'm fairly on the mark. Take it with a grain of salt though.
yeah, i agree with you. i've posted all of my date reports in my log.

i think my "vibe" on dates is essentially just "friendly and normal" because while i don't have previous dating experience, i used to have a lot of female friends, so i think i tend to just channel into that energy (which is probably the wrong energy to channel into, but it's my default). then i just go for the pull whenever i feel like it and escalate in the bedroom.

i don't exactly know what "fuckboy energy" would be on a date.

i tend to avoid doing any kind of escalation on the date itself and save it for after the pull because i haven't found it to be useful, but i know many guys that do e.g. kiss on the date and etc.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:34 am

colgate wrote:
whatever i can do to get laid lol (whether it's with this girl or not)
Probably focus on other girls. If you want to get laid at all costs with this girl you can just lie. But I assume you want to get laid ethically... In which case you're not exactly awash with options here.

Regarding the "10 other girls" thing... Yeah I know you're not in abundance right now, but you should behave as if you were. The point I was making is that your Tinder profile does make you look like you have 10 other girls, so girls will expect behavior congruent with that. Then when you don't, it's weird to her.

Btw I don't do any escalation on dates either, other than touching girls lower back when we're crossing the road etc. I believe most of it comes from style, vocal tonality, and eye contact. I think to an outside observer my dates look fairly boring. I sit back, relaxed, talk slowly, might even look a little bored. But everything is communicated through eye contact.

I've also gone on 200 dates probably (just a guess based on my laycount) so there is zero nervousness, which translates to "effortless confidence" which is a big part of it.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:58 am

colgate wrote:
i tend to avoid doing any kind of escalation on the date itself and save it for after the pull because i haven't found it to be useful, but i know many guys that do e.g. kiss on the date and etc
Yeah that's probably what puts you in that box.
I don't mean go all the way ( i rarely kiss a girl outside of my house) but the way i move, talk and touch makes it all clear.
You can do physical escalation because if you don't it's easy to fall into the platonic/bf box
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z