Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 DAY 366: Continuation Log Link ⛓️

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Colossus
Goal: Evolve

Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:51 am

One day your bucket just fills up. I imagine a career in policing would have done that to you at a much faster rate than others. Especially with knives, gun fights, and the intent of another person to kill you. It wears heavy.

What is good is that you have recognised that your bucket IS full. Take drastic action my friend.
SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:54 am

Wow, that's really rough. Really glad you're okay! I would say use it as motivation. I almost died twice in 2020 and didn't even think much of it, but in retrospect now that I think about it, it may have been one of the contributing factors that led to me joining these forums and deciding to improve myself shortly after.
Spider Jerusalem
Name: Spider
Goal: Get Big. Get Dangerous.
Motto: YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:24 am

Colossus wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:51 am
One day your bucket just fills up. I imagine a career in policing would have done that to you at a much faster rate than others. Especially with knives, gun fights, and the intent of another person to kill you. It wears heavy.

What is good is that you have recognised that your bucket IS full. Take drastic action my friend.
@Colossus

Thank you brother. It's nice to see the guys on here understand, particularly with all the hate for cops that has been going around in recent years.

I work on a University site where they have regular 'F the Police' protests and parts of my family have never been pro-police. On top of that, I cut ties with a bunch of idiot 'friends' I worked with when I joined up.

This forum is the only place that I've felt welcomed in many years.

Thank you for the book recommendation too - I'm gonna check it out and see if I can get shipping to my country

Many thanks

Spider
Spider Jerusalem

Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:34 am

SamJ_ wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:54 am
Wow, that's really rough. Really glad you're okay! I would say use it as motivation. I almost died twice in 2020 and didn't even think much of it, but in retrospect now that I think about it, it may have been one of the contributing factors that led to me joining these forums and deciding to improve myself shortly after.
@SamJ_

Thank you mate. I hope you're doing better now and your experiences don't get you too down - once is bad enough, but to go through it twice must've been hard and taken it's toll on you. Come close myself a couple of times

I think it's very important to as much as possible try and see the positives out of the negative situations. I'm glad that you used your experiences to propel yourself forward - in the past, I've just sank into depression and wasted a couple of years and that's a real danger when shit like this happens

My brother is convinced I saved his life by my quick actions, so our relationship will probably strengthen as a result. There's also the fact I feel motivated and like I've been given a second roll of the dice. There is a couple of things I've been really putting off and need to get on and I feel like I need to take advantage of the opportunity I've now been given

Thank you for the support - much appreciated

Spider
Spider Jerusalem

Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:56 pm

Day 106: 25/01/2022 ✅

Instagram as social proof ⬆️ Working Towards Lay 4 Post Tinder Burnout 🔥

I struggled to come up with a title for today's post. Been a crazy few days and then got hit with the uneventfulness today 💭

Strange lull in my week 🔮

I then remembered I've been more active on Instagram lately and the reason for this is to give me a bit of social proof for when I get back on the dating. Never been big on Social Media, but I guess if it helps me with the dating then it's a worthwhile endeavour to pay passing attention to it. I'll be keeping it non-cringe with the posts and not putting pointless, cringey as Fuck bullshit on there like most idiots do 😒

I've got my account set to 'private' too as I'm not big on showing off my life to the public. I'll show it to girls I want to Fuck though so they can see more of me and what I'm about! 📷

I'll try and keep my posts interesting, lightly comical and 'different' 👾

I'll see how it goes, but I could do with getting laid after a stressful week or 2. Might be a good sub-goal for February ✅

Today's Update: 📝

- Woke up at 04:10 Hrs 🌅

- Had Coffee and Contemplation at my Battle Station ☕️ 💭

- Did 17 Push ups and Sit ups - Keeping up the streak. I'm hopeful I can get to 20, although it's getting tougher. Persistence! ➡️

- Bought myself another birthday present. This was something for my Backpack Project I work on every now and again. I think I'll post a photo of this once the new patch comes. I think it looks pretty cool and that you guys will like it! ☢️🤘

- Worked 08:00 Hrs - 16:00 Hrs 💾
Same shit different day! 🖥 ⌨️ 👎

Podcasts: 🎤

Listened to Episode 165 of Andy's Podcast - Day 165: Elite Guys who are Dissatisfied with Their Sex Lives? (Patreon Question) 🎤

I've had periods of this where I've had a few really hot girls in a row then it's been slim pickings for a while. I've realised now that it is literally just a numbers game.

Listened to Episode 166 of Andy's Podcast - Day 166: Is it a Double-Standard to Sleep with Other Girls, While Wanting a Monogamous Girlfriend? 🎤

Perfect example of why you shouldn't listen to 'Normie' opinions. I stopped many years ago. I pick what works for me now and stick to it. I've been called 'selfish' and a 'Fuck-boy' for not wanting a relationship. Anybody has a problem with that then I couldn't give a Fuck. I mind my own business now and do what works for me.

Listened to Episode 167 of Andy's Podcast - Day 167: Equality is Bullshit (A Relationship Should Never Be Equal) 🎤

I'm glad somebody finally said it. Fuck the feminists and people who think that equality is even a distinct possibility. Interesting and ground-breaking view that it's cruel and forces people into doing what they don't want to do. Women genuinely want to be submissive from my experience. They want a man to take charge and be decisive. Working for equality is this unreachable 'totemic' standard and is what has arguably destroyed Western society and lead to the false ideas that men can be women, women can walk around dangerous neighbourhoods late at night and that you should prioritise a career over being a mother which has lead to depression rates across the West skyrocketing. It also lead to the rise of the Simp and an epidemic of Soyboy weak men. Feminists often say they want a 'sensitive, caring man' then swoon over testosterone saturated hunks on Game of Thrones and Spartacus. Fuck the Equality SJW crowd. I'm going my own way now.

Listened to Episode 168 of Andy's Podcast - Day 168: How to Give Her Rollercoaster Sex 🎤

Sex shouldn't be mechanical - the least enjoyable sex I've had is where I've felt we were just going through the motions. I'm definitely gonna keep this in mind for Lay number 4. Got myself a wand now too, so I'll be trying this out soon. I'll get back on the dating at some point. Just had a shitty couple of weeks.

That's it for today's update 📝

Bit uneventful today I'm afraid, but I'm grateful for that after what's happened 👍

Photos have been posted for accountability purposes 📷

Thanks for Reading 📖

Spider 🕷
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:22 pm

Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Sex shouldn't be mechanical - the least enjoyable sex I've had is where I've felt we were just going through the motions. I'm definitely gonna keep this in mind for Lay number 4. Got myself a wand now too, so I'll be trying this out soon. I'll get back on the dating at some point. Just had a shitty couple of weeks.
I'm curious as to what your sexual experience was before you joined the forums. Is your lay counter lifetime or just since you've joined?
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Spider Jerusalem

Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:38 pm

colgate wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:22 pm
Spider Jerusalem wrote:
I'm curious as to what your sexual experience was before you joined the forums. Is your lay counter lifetime or just since you've joined?
@colgate

Hey man, thanks for the question

Since I've joined the forums It's 3.

Lifetime? It's somewhere between 20 and 25 lays and that includes one threesome.

I wanted a clean slate with starting my self-improvement which is why I just reset my counter.

Plus, I didn't want to say 'I've Fucked X number of women' without being able to provide some detailed evidence like the pickup artist community often does - especially when they're trying to sell you some cringey bullshit approach course!

I always said to myself though when I joined the forums as I'm an honest guy, that if anyone asks me the question, then I'll just tell them the answer straight like you have just.

It's why I liked Andy's stuff so much and I took his content seriously: He actually puts his proof out there, so you know he's not bullshitting you

If you have any more questions feel free to ask away? I'm an open book

Kind Regards,

Spider
Spider Jerusalem

Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:56 pm

Day 107: 26/01/2022 ✅

Pushing through tiredness to achieve my 365 Day Project ⬆️

Didn't wanna write this post.

I Leave the house every morning at 05:50 and I get in the door at 17:50. 12 Hour Days and most of that time I'm sat staring at a computer screen

Last thing I want to do is stare at one again and I've currently got an annoying ass headache

Managed to work through it though and write up this post. Lot to be said about not giving up even when you can't be arsed

Today’s Update: 📝

- Woke up at 04:20 Hrs 🌅

- Did 18 Push Ups and Sit Ups in addition to my back exercises - keeping up the streak. Not long until we get to 20

- Worked 08:00 - 16:00 Hrs 💾

Shitty day, lots to do, no lunch break. Fuck this job. Roll on September 📆

- Used 2 Tinder boosts - first one was a fail. Ended up matching with some crazy bitch who I realised a few messages in that I'd matched with previously and unmatched because she was a crazy bitch. Was nice then nasty and kept flitting between the 2. Definitely bi-polar. Binned her off straight away. Second one I got okay results, but I feel this was a waste. Need to boost on the weekends I think ⚡️

Podcast 🎤

- Listened to Episode 169 of Andy's Podcast - Day 169: Cute Little Fuckers! (Guest Interview with Step)

This was an interesting episode. As someone who has curvature of the spine it was interesting to hear from someone who didn't let their physical limitations affect them getting after it. Makes me ask myself: 'What's your excuse?'

That's it for today's update 📝

Gonna get some sleep very soon. Hopefully this headache will ease ❤️🩹

Photos posted for accountability purposes 📷

Thanks for Reading 📖

Spider 🕷
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TacoLover
Goal: Improve Online Dating
Motto: Let's fucking go

Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:40 pm

Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Need to boost on the weekends I think
Boosts are really random IMO. I used all my boosts 3 weeks ago, and still got a boosted match last Friday.

It has mostly yielded low quality girls on the "see who likes you" part. Tinder says it works better while swiping, but don't take my word for it.
Spider Jerusalem

Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:49 am

TacoLover wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:40 pm
Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Need to boost on the weekends I think
Boosts are really random IMO. I used all my boosts 3 weeks ago, and still got a boosted match last Friday.

It has mostly yielded low quality girls on the "see who likes you" part. Tinder says it works better while swiping, but don't take my word for it.
Yeah it's pretty hit and miss.

I do hate the fact that Tinder is so biased and shitty towards men, especially considering we are almost always the paying customers and on top of that it's not cheap - all those boosts and Gold subscriptions add up.

It's pay to win, but it is what it is.

I'll stick with it
Spider Jerusalem

Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:41 pm

Day 108: 27/01/2022

Doctor's check up and subsequent relief - all clear physically

Kept this quiet as I didn't wanna say anything until today, but I went to the Doctor's and saw a nurse for a check up.

Blood pressure excellent. Oxygen level 99%. Weight good. Heart rate a little high, but that was due to being at the actual doctor's office.

She basically said that if I had any heart and lung problems or disease, the readings she took wouldn't be this good, particularly the Oxygen reading which was 99%.

She wanted me to have a chat with the doctor about my anxiety, so I did. Won't discuss on here what was talked about as that's for me, but I've been diagnosed with Anxiety, PTSD and Depression and put on some antidepressants. Discussed family history - cancer, heart disease etc. because of my family and it seems to be down to lifestyle choices so hasn't recommended any specific tests etc. in relation to this.

Also been advised to go for therapy. She said I could have a blood test to do a health screen if I really wanted to, but it's unlikely it'll show anything specific as I haven't got any actual symptoms of anything.

She said they'd want the blood test before therapy to rule out the fact it's not down to a thyroid issue which I guessed is the main reason they'd want to have it done, as the therapy department is pretty crowded and under resourced due to COVID mental health etc. and there's a long ass waiting list.

At this stage just having the all clear from the nurse is all I wanted. I feel very relieved to hear this. I can put this behind me now and start to move on with the self-improvement.

I'm going to McDonald's now as a reward for getting through this as I hate going to the doctor's. Kinda ironic, I know, but I haven't had one for a while and I think I need to reward myself for getting through this.

Thanks for Reading

Spider 🕷
Colossus
Goal: Evolve

Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:41 am

All the mental stuff can be overcome. Especially with conscious living and focus on your own life. What gets measured gets managed.

Rewards are also important. You have this stuff worked out. Keep on the grind and be smart about medication - that is, avoid it unless you know it is for you.
Spider Jerusalem

Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:34 am

Colossus wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:41 am
All the mental stuff can be overcome. Especially with conscious living and focus on your own life. What gets measured gets managed.

Rewards are also important. You have this stuff worked out. Keep on the grind and be smart about medication - that is, avoid it unless you know it is for you.
I’ll be doing lots of my own research over the weekend as I’m not really mega keen on taking those kind of tablets. I picked them up, but I’ll need to look into things more before I even think about taking them

I reckon I can overcome it with lifestyle changes and methods that don’t involve pills now I’ve been told there’s nothing physically wrong with me

Thank you for the continued support ⬆️

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:50 pm

Day 109: 28/01/2022 ✅

Healthy lifestyle changes ⚕️

After getting the all-clear from the nurse yesterday, I feel a hell of a lot better today. I’ve now spoken to 4 medical professionals who can’t see anything blindingly obviously wrong with me and haven’t said: ‘need further tests…’ or ‘you need to go to hospital right now…’. 👎

If anything, this has made me want to live healthily as this was a bit of a health scare/wake-up call. Don’t know what I’d have done if I’d have been told ‘something’s wrong’

So today whilst at work, I’ve been doing some planning to live a healthy lifestyle going forward ➡️

Some things I’m going to do in the near future:

- Book a dental checkup
- Book a chiropractor appointment
- Go on a healthy diet
- Hit the Gym
- Start running

Some things I've already done:

- Quit drinking
- Back exercises
- Don't smoke
- Don't vape
- Don't do drugs

I'll post on here when I've done or begun these things. Gonna be a gradual thing over the next couple of weeks, but good to hold myself accountable ✅

Today's Update: 📝

- Woke up at 04:10 (No photo as I forgot to take one!) 🌅

- Worked 08:00-16:00 Hrs 💾

I’ll do a podcast roundup over the weekend 🎤

Just a quick update as I’m pretty beat from work and it’s been a long week, so I’m gonna get an early night now 🌘

Photos posted for accountability purposes 📷

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
HomelessBob
Goal: Build a business
Motto: Set goals, study up, perfect systems

Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:48 pm

Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:41 pm
Day 108: 27/01/2022

Doctor's check up and subsequent relief - all clear physically

Kept this quiet as I didn't wanna say anything until today, but I went to the Doctor's and saw a nurse for a check up.

Blood pressure excellent. Oxygen level 99%. Weight good. Heart rate a little high, but that was due to being at the actual doctor's office.

She basically said that if I had any heart and lung problems or disease, the readings she took wouldn't be this good, particularly the Oxygen reading which was 99%.

She wanted me to have a chat with the doctor about my anxiety, so I did. Won't discuss on here what was talked about as that's for me, but I've been diagnosed with Anxiety, PTSD and Depression and put on some antidepressants. Discussed family history - cancer, heart disease etc. because of my family and it seems to be down to lifestyle choices so hasn't recommended any specific tests etc. in relation to this.

Also been advised to go for therapy. She said I could have a blood test to do a health screen if I really wanted to, but it's unlikely it'll show anything specific as I haven't got any actual symptoms of anything.

She said they'd want the blood test before therapy to rule out the fact it's not down to a thyroid issue which I guessed is the main reason they'd want to have it done, as the therapy department is pretty crowded and under resourced due to COVID mental health etc. and there's a long ass waiting list.

At this stage just having the all clear from the nurse is all I wanted. I feel very relieved to hear this. I can put this behind me now and start to move on with the self-improvement.

I'm going to McDonald's now as a reward for getting through this as I hate going to the doctor's. Kinda ironic, I know, but I haven't had one for a while and I think I need to reward myself for getting through this.

Thanks for Reading

Spider 🕷

Some quick thoughts, disclaimer the below not actual medical advice, you should never take medical advice from a rando on the internet, get advice from your doctor only, this is just "education" at best, blah blah blah.

A saturation of 99% proves nothing especially in a younger dude. A normal heart rate proves nothing. Neither are particularly great diagnostic tests. You can have significant lung problems and still maintain a decent saturation at rest, and an ECG (strapping wires to you) is really the bare minimum for checking the heart. Bottom line is unless you show serious breathing or heart issues, really serious nowadays, you aren't getting properly tested because so many other people will be triaged over you.

If you have a history of smoking drug use and you get breathless on exercise that might be worth chasing, but the bright side is otherwise as a young fit guy you're probably in the clear other than anxiety.

Stuff that isn't drugs that might help depression/Anxiety:

l-methylfolate

Tryptophan/5-HTP

SAM-e

Fish oil (although fish oil quality varies wildly, I personally just eat skin on salmon many times a week with pepper to aid absorption of the omega 3s)

St. John’s Wort

But as always, go easy and measure your reaction to stuff. People react to stuff in different ways.

My bad if I'm missing anything here, I only skimmed stuff!
Goals:

1. Start 1-2 online businesses and go part time with my main gig

2. Get to being decent again at OLD

3. Get to being *chefs kiss* at tinder (with a 'lil coaching)