Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 DAY 366: Continuation Log Link ⛓️

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Adam
Name: Adam
Goal: Lose Fat
Motto: Become someone you admire

Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:14 pm

Haha, I love this. I love RPG games and loved Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Finding ways to make self improvement fun is important
2022 Goals:
(1) Get Abs
(2) Get to 15 lifetime lays (currently at 10)
(3) Move to a new city with lots of single girls - DONE 6/12
Spider Jerusalem
Name: Spider
Goal: Get Big. Get Dangerous.
Motto: YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:23 pm

Adam wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:14 pm
Haha, I love this. I love RPG games and loved Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Finding ways to make self improvement fun is important
@Adam

Aha most definitely! I think If it’s not fun, then why do it? I’ve made like 10 quests up so far, so I’m getting on it!
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:48 pm

Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:02 pm
Day 301: 07/08/2022 ✅

Back in the U.K - Reflections on the Past Week 💭

I got home early this morning after booking an earlier flight due to the behaviour of my so-called 'Friend' 🤡

I'm so glad to be home honestly. I'm currently sat here and I'm quite sombre. Currently in a state of reflection over what happened the past week 💭

There were a couple of things I weren't going to mention out of shame, but Fuck it, it's my log and I got nothing to hide:

This girl got drunk and hit me the other night. She also started calling me a 'pussy' etc. when I refused to have sex with her because she was drunk (due to previous bad experiences I refused and I’m not one to Fuck a girl when consent is a grey area) ⚖️

That's what pushed me to pack my shit there and then and Fuck off 🚪🚶‍♂️
Asides from putting yourself in a position where you were trapped with this girl, you shouldn't feel bad. The problem this girl has is that so many people in her life tolerate her bad behavior and have enabled her to act like this and get away with it. A side note: I thought you didn't sleep with her at all because she was tired after you got her off? Your kind of flipping on this and you don't need to prove anything to people on the internet.
My phone has been pinging with messages from her.

Boo hoo hoo. Couldn't care less 🎻

Blocked her on everything 🛑
As one of the few people that actually held her to a standard, she doesn't like it. Blocking this person out of your life is 100% the correct play.
There are many reasons why I'm upset about what happened:

- I've known this girl 5 years + and I even met her parents - >Doesn't mean anything, you've known of her for 5 years and she told you who she is. All you have to do is listen
- This vacation cost me about £1200 in total - > How? you went to Amsterdam and she covered the cost of the room for the most part? Something to work on is planning out your trips and budgeting a bit more. £1200 would have let you go to a lot of places much more exotic.
- It's my last vacation for a long time due to financial concerns R.E. the Cost of Living Crisis - > You can always make more money, it sucks but learn from this
- Following on from the above, She's got a good job and makes 72k a year, whereas I work in a shop -> What are your goals for this? are you working towards getting a higher paying job or do you have a plan in mind. It sounds like this bothers you and I'm curious how you want to move forward
- I was accused of 'abandoning her' and never being there for her. Classic gaslighting You did abandon her for terrible behavior. Don't even feel remotely guilty about this.
- She was pretending to have panic attacks when she realised I was leaving Yes she realized she was losing control of the situation and hopes you will not have any boundaries you're willing to enforce. I'm glad you followed through and walked away
- I was going to go on my own. Kinda wish I had - > Let's be honest, no you didn't. You were looking forward to having your way with this girl for weeks. She pitched a place and that's when you decided you wanted to go. Technically you broke the rules by traveling way to far for a hook up. Next trip, where do you want to go and why?
- Saw many happy couples together - > This is interesting for you to bring up. A lot of your logs imply you don't want a relationship and you're looking for casual. Do you feel you're missing out on a relationship when looking at other people?
- Saw many beautiful women (Dutch women are beautiful) - > There are beautiful women all over the world. You will get another chance
Responses in bold
She just made me feel helpless, weak and pathetic. Even went as far as to mocking my anxiety and insecurities so I’m in a bit of a dark place 🕳
You over invested in a girl against your own interest and it blew up. The rules are there to minimize things blowing up in your face and reducing the over all cost to you. Now you can bend or break some rules as you get more experienced, but you're not there yet and should stick to the rules as you build confidence. Also I have to ask, why were you showing this side to her? this is what your guy friends are for. You just cant lean on girls with your vulnerability they just aren't built to help you. Some people may disagree, but I find they just cant look at you and feel desire and help with your emotional burden. It's sad, but its on you to handle this stuff and not depend on her.

Learn from this and move forward. Don't worry about the costs, you did the right thing walking away and cutting contact with someone who would have made your life suck for every second longer she was involved.
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376
Spider Jerusalem

Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:08 pm

Day 303: 09/08/2022 ✅

New Quest 🧭 Wang Dang Atomic No-Fap Fandango! 📆

Just added and completed a new quest ✅

Wang Dang Atomic No-Fap Fandango! 📆
6DECFACA-6A32-4F7A-97A5-D4E1FB1359A7.jpeg
Time to rewire your mind, shake the demon off your back and pack in the Fapping! 💭

Re-start No-Fap and Download a progress tracker to keep yourself on Target! 🎯

Reward:

Advance to the next level and pick up a pack of decent rubbers - you're gonna need em' as you won't be fapping no more!

- 100xp ⬆️
- 2 Boxes of Skyn's natural large condoms 🎁

F764A0D9-5586-4622-B342-25A3FF130248.jpeg
I ended up using some of these when I laid the Sexologist Chick 🛌

They are the ones that fit me best and felt the best 💯 So as a reward for getting back into No-Fap, felt these were ideal as I want the next time I finish to be when I’m with a new lay! 🫦

Some big developments today, but I’ll drop a post on tomorrow as it’s part of a new Quest! 📝

Thanks for Reading 📖

Spider 🕷
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Spider Jerusalem on Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spider Jerusalem

Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:28 am

@Brother_Tucker

Hey man thanks for the lengthy and detailed reply and sorry about getting back to you a bit late on this. Been catching up on my sleep and getting back into work after the dumpster fire of the vacation last week
Brother_Tucker wrote:
Asides from putting yourself in a position where you were trapped with this girl, you shouldn't feel bad. The problem this girl has is that so many people in her life tolerate her bad behavior and have enabled her to act like this and get away with it. A side note: I thought you didn't sleep with her at all because she was tired after you got her off? Your kind of flipping on this and you don't need to prove anything to people on the internet.
It was pretty stupid of me upon reflection. I have been beating myself up about it this past week or so, but I think I need to chill on this. I get that impression that she's had no corrective behaviour mechanism in her life and people just put up with her bullshit. When I did walk, she blew up my phone (or tried to as I blocked her) and threw a tantrum pretty much. Yeah sorry I probably wasn't very clear on it with my update - we had sex once later that week but it felt like begrudging 'duty sex'.
Brother_Tucker wrote:
As one of the few people that actually held her to a standard, she doesn't like it. Blocking this person out of your life is 100% the correct play.
100%. I must admit, after I got over the initial 'Am I a bad person for doing this?' Beta male thought process, it felt pretty good to stop her dead in her tracks like I did with leaving and blocking her on everything.
Brother_Tucker wrote:
Doesn't mean anything, you've known of her for 5 years and she told you who she is. All you have to do is listen
You're right man. I gotta read between the lines. She's been living in America, so I only saw her couple times a year but never really lived with her like we did the other week. Big mistake on my part which I won't be repeating.
Brother_Tucker wrote:
How? you went to Amsterdam and she covered the cost of the room for the most part? Something to work on is planning out your trips and budgeting a bit more. £1200 would have let you go to a lot of places much more exotic.
Everything was booked late (room etc.) and flights have skyrocketed due to the fuel crisis. I did spend a fair bit on meals and gifts whilst I was there too, so this could go someway toward explaining it, but I should've planned better and shopped around - this was too much to spend so I'll learn from this for next time. I reckon I could do South America for a hell of a lot cheaper and there'll be more receptive and feminine women there too. This is something I've been considering doing for a while.
Brother_Tucker wrote:
You can always make more money, it sucks but learn from this
Lesson Learned! I've been signing up for every scrap of overtime going at work and saving up is the new goal. Pretty much working full-time at the minute.
Brother_Tucker wrote:
What are your goals for this? are you working towards getting a higher paying job or do you have a plan in mind. It sounds like this bothers you and I'm curious how you want to move forward
I had a bit of a mental breakdown about 6 months ago (various family and work related issues) and I was off sick from work for 4 months (signed off by a doctor), so this duty manager job I'm doing at the minute is to get me back into work. It's not too taxing and the pay is okay, but I do want a bit more. However, I'm still on antidepressants and I'm not 100% there yet, but I'm hoping to stick this out a bit to put some cash in my back pocket and continue to work on managing my mental health. Recently graduated, so once I'm more evened out, it'll be next on the list to get a decent, better paying job or I'll look at getting a higher-paying role with this company. Work in progress.
Brother_Tucker wrote:
You did abandon her for terrible behavior. Don't even feel remotely guilty about this.
Yes mate, I did feel a bit guilty for about a day or so after, but now I see it as the right decision. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Brother_Tucker wrote:
Yes she realized she was losing control of the situation and hopes you will not have any boundaries you're willing to enforce. I'm glad you followed through and walked away
Felt like I was finally manning up and found my balls when I did this. Found a side of me that I wasn't quite sure I had. You and the other guys who commented were a real big help - big thanks to @AskTheDom so thank you for this.
Brother_Tucker wrote:
Let's be honest, no you didn't. You were looking forward to having your way with this girl for weeks. She pitched a place and that's when you decided you wanted to go. Technically you broke the rules by traveling way to far for a hook up. Next trip, where do you want to go and why?

Yeah you're right this was just a big cope on my part and I wasn't being honest with myself. I broke one of the commandments and I paid for it dearly. I'll have a think on that one. Definitely will go on my own and pick an interesting place. Any girls I meet wherever I go will just be the icing on the cake so to speak.
Brother_Tucker wrote:
This is interesting for you to bring up. A lot of your logs imply you don't want a relationship and you're looking for casual. Do you feel you're missing out on a relationship when looking at other people?
Honestly, I think it just pissed me off at the time that I was having a rough time with this chick and I was seeing other people having smooth sailing with the girls they were dating. I do sometimes feel I'm missing out, but I wouldn't get into a relationship again because I like seeing other people and I don't feel like I'm at the level that Andy and some of the other elite guys are at where they are in the very good position that they can write their own ticket and be in a relationship, but sleep with other girls non-monogamously. That would be something I'd consider for the future.
Brother_Tucker wrote:
There are beautiful women all over the world. You will get another chance

True. This was scarcity mindset talk when I need to get back into the abundance mindset. I get a little narrow-minded when I'm pissed off and having a rough time. Thank you for helping me see this.
Brother_Tucker wrote:
You over invested in a girl against your own interest and it blew up. The rules are there to minimize things blowing up in your face and reducing the over all cost to you. Now you can bend or break some rules as you get more experienced, but you're not there yet and should stick to the rules as you build confidence. Also I have to ask, why were you showing this side to her? this is what your guy friends are for. You just cant lean on girls with your vulnerability they just aren't built to help you. Some people may disagree, but I find they just cant look at you and feel desire and help with your emotional burden. It's sad, but its on you to handle this stuff and not depend on her.

Learn from this and move forward. Don't worry about the costs, you did the right thing walking away and cutting contact with someone who would have made your life suck for every second longer she was involved.
This was a very hard, but very important lesson for me to learn. Yeah she found my antidepressants and asked. Me thinking I'd known her for 5 years and could trust her, or rather known 'of her' as you put it which I'm seeing as the truth now, I just told her like a dumbass. Haven't really got any guy friends, so this is something I need to work on. Haven't got any friends full stop really, so yeah I should probably look at addressing this. Totally agree with this now as I read some Red Pill stuff on it which sadly the Red Pill gets it right on this one I believe.

Thanks man. Lesson learned and I'll keep this on my mind for the future.

She added nothing to my life and I'm glad I cut her out. I'm focusing on myself now for a little while, but I'm back on Tinder so I'm not letting it kick me down too much. Kinda seeing it as her 'winning' if I don't get back into the dating straight away. Seeing it as a nice, big 'Fuck you' to her every time I swipe on a better quality girl.

Thanks again for all your help - much appreciated that you took the time. Every time have the back and forth, I feel like I come away more educated and a lot wiser about dating, women and life in general.

Spider 🕷
Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:52 am

Hey man, I just read what happened with your vacation. I can only sympathize with you as I've been through similar shit with an ex. I wish I had ditched her like you did but I was too much of a nice guy to resist her gaslighting and didn't have the balls to just cut my losses and walk away. It ended up costing me a whole lot more when I finally ended things with her after wasting a ton of money/time/energy on trying to "fix things".

Like said above, don't beat yourself too much for the money/time/energy lost with that girl, take it simply as a lesson. ;)

BTW, thanks for the laugh with your Fallout quests, that's actually a great idea. :)
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:37 am

The quests idea is interesting, and you should link the correlating posts explaining what they are in your signature.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:45 am

Stuff like this is exactly why I follow the "see her once a week" rule like my life depends on it.

Going on a trip together is something I'd only do after 6 months of drama-free MLTR dating and even then I'd keep it to 4 days max or so for the first time.

But hey, I understand the need for activities like this, and if you want to cheat the rules then you should know the risk of stuff like this happening. I've been tempted a lot of times myself, because I too feel the need for "romantic" stuff like this and sharing experiences with girls beyond fucking and drinking wine.

You've learned a lot of valuable lessons on this trip so look at it that way. It's the cost of learning things through experience. I feel like most people at some point break the "relationship rules" and learn the hard way (I did too.)
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:02 am

Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:28 am

100%. I must admit, after I got over the initial 'Am I a bad person for doing this?' Beta male thought process, it felt pretty good to stop her dead in her tracks like I did with leaving and blocking her on everything.
So there is this gross misconception that any beta behavior is a bad thing. Alpha and Beta traits are both necessary for successful relationships long term. Too much Beta is a relationship killer, on the flip side too much Alpha dives the girl insane and pushes her away to a nice guy because she cant handle the anxiety these traits cause in the long term. My cousin is what the pilled space would call a giga chad in terms of looks and success with dating. He is probably the most Alpha person you could meet and he portrays the illusion of the life style that every guy who couldn't get sex wants. His relationships are always difficult and always end with the girl getting so anxious that he could replace her and move on that she ends it first and then moves on to date a nice guy... Only to cheat on that nice guy for being boring with my cousin later down the line to start the cycle again. To some this would sound like the dream, but I can see it wears on him when he does care about the girl and he cant keep them. The lack of Beta Traits hinder his retention. Beta is about supplying comfort and the girl trusting that you will be there when she needs you. It's a Ying and Yang and most guys can only do one side. If you understand both sides, incredible relationships and retention are easy while feeling confident enough to not put up with crap you don't want. Rian Stone, part of the married redpill is probably one of the best relationship content creators in the space and he covers this in great detail. To summarize his thoughts: Alpha makes her wet, Beta Makes her feel safe. If you can do both, you come across as gold dust. Add that in with style and being in shape, you're a luxury product the girl will want to show off to everyone while being feminine. She will enjoy trying to make you happy because she couldn't live it down being the girl who her friends eventually says "you let that guy get away??" while they stalk your socials.

You have to put yourself first and if she earns it, you supply the comfort as and when its needed. "Cuddles aint free" Rian Stone

Everything was booked late (room etc.) and flights have skyrocketed due to the fuel crisis. I did spend a fair bit on meals and gifts whilst I was there too, so this could go someway toward explaining it, but I should've planned better and shopped around - this was too much to spend so I'll learn from this for next time. I reckon I could do South America for a hell of a lot cheaper and there'll be more receptive and feminine women there too. This is something I've been considering doing for a while.
I think for you, maybe try a trip somewhere closer alone first and seeing if you can enjoy it. South America is a long flight and maybe not a good first destination if you want to solo travel. Especially if you don't speak the language. Maybe even consider Greece first, somewhere fun where you can meet people but not the other side of the world while you're building confidence.

I had a bit of a mental breakdown about 6 months ago (various family and work related issues) and I was off sick from work for 4 months (signed off by a doctor), so this duty manager job I'm doing at the minute is to get me back into work. It's not too taxing and the pay is okay, but I do want a bit more. However, I'm still on antidepressants and I'm not 100% there yet, but I'm hoping to stick this out a bit to put some cash in my back pocket and continue to work on managing my mental health. Recently graduated, so once I'm more evened out, it'll be next on the list to get a decent, better paying job or I'll look at getting a higher-paying role with this company. Work in progress.
Keep on top of it and make sure this isn't a tomorrow never comes scenario.

Felt like I was finally manning up and found my balls when I did this. Found a side of me that I wasn't quite sure I had. You and the other guys who commented were a real big help - big thanks to @AskTheDom so thank you for this.
You just needed a push, you put yourself first which shows how far you have come from your early posts.
Honestly, I think it just pissed me off at the time that I was having a rough time with this chick and I was seeing other people having smooth sailing with the girls they were dating. I do sometimes feel I'm missing out, but I wouldn't get into a relationship again because I like seeing other people and I don't feel like I'm at the level that Andy and some of the other elite guys are at where they are in the very good position that they can write their own ticket and be in a relationship, but sleep with other girls non-monogamously. That would be something I'd consider for the future.
There's no need to feel jealous. If you consider the stuff I wrote above, you will find that this gets easier every time you make a mistake or enforce a boundary.

This was a very hard, but very important lesson for me to learn. Yeah she found my antidepressants and asked. Me thinking I'd known her for 5 years and could trust her, or rather known 'of her' as you put it which I'm seeing as the truth now, I just told her like a dumbass. Haven't really got any guy friends, so this is something I need to work on. Haven't got any friends full stop really, so yeah I should probably look at addressing this. Totally agree with this now as I read some Red Pill stuff on it which sadly the Red Pill gets it right on this one I believe.
I wouldn't hold this one against you. It's not something I think you can learn until it happens to you. We all have this kind of story, only most guys cant look back to the part where they unloaded their emotional burden on their girl and link the part where desire started to fizzle. In a weird way those warm fuzzy moments you have with a girl where she opens up and feels closer to you are for her. It was a hard realization that it doesn't work both ways. I think we all wish it did but part of the process is knowing those moments are for her. You can feel the moments with her, but she will never be able to mirror that. That may sound really dark, but the truth is you need to find comfort in knowing what she can do for you in her feminine energy that makes your life easier. Men and women are different, she cant act like a man any more than you can act like a women and both not find it jarring.
She added nothing to my life and I'm glad I cut her out. I'm focusing on myself now for a little while, but I'm back on Tinder so I'm not letting it kick me down too much. Kinda seeing it as her 'winning' if I don't get back into the dating straight away. Seeing it as a nice, big 'Fuck you' to her every time I swipe on a better quality girl.
She only wins if you decide she does. You put yourself first and took responsibility for the situation, there's no world in which you don't win when you do this.
Thanks again for all your help - much appreciated that you took the time. Every time have the back and forth, I feel like I come away more educated and a lot wiser about dating, women and life in general.

Spider 🕷
Some day it will be you helping someone else, just pay it forward when you have a chance.
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:59 pm

Brother_Tucker wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:02 am
Some day it will be you helping someo
Again, I'd like jsut to chime in just to say how i subscribe all the above and especially this quote. I think me and @Brother_Tucker had our fair time of wild rodeos in life as we are no longer in our 20's, and I was lucky I had positive masculine models to look for for the majority of my teens, nonetheless I had to slam my face against the wall couple of times to get it in my skull, so anytime I can help someone that works hard to walk the path, I'm happy to do so because I hope in 20 years, @Spider Jerusalem you'll be me showing the right way to another youngster while I'll be probably getting my diaper changed or enjoying my last years in a carribean island
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Spider Jerusalem

Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:08 pm

Lord Rey wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:52 am
Hey man, I just read what happened with your vacation. I can only sympathize with you as I've been through similar shit with an ex. I wish I had ditched her like you did but I was too much of a nice guy to resist her gaslighting and didn't have the balls to just cut my losses and walk away. It ended up costing me a whole lot more when I finally ended things with her after wasting a ton of money/time/energy on trying to "fix things".

Like said above, don't beat yourself too much for the money/time/energy lost with that girl, take it simply as a lesson.

BTW, thanks for the laugh with your Fallout quests, that's actually a great idea.
These users said thanks:
@Lord Rey

Thanks my man

I'm hoping to learn from it and not make the same mistake again so at least I can take that from it.

Good to see another Fallout fan on the forums - I'll keep posting them until I run out of ideas. Glad to see you got a laugh - I was snickering a little the whole time I was typing them up, particularly the 'Toxic Waste' one

Regards,

Spider
Spider Jerusalem

Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:17 pm

Holden wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:45 am
Stuff like this is exactly why I follow the "see her once a week" rule like my life depends on it.

Going on a trip together is something I'd only do after 6 months of drama-free MLTR dating and even then I'd keep it to 4 days max or so for the first time.

But hey, I understand the need for activities like this, and if you want to cheat the rules then you should know the risk of stuff like this happening. I've been tempted a lot of times myself, because I too feel the need for "romantic" stuff like this and sharing experiences with girls beyond fucking and drinking wine.

You've learned a lot of valuable lessons on this trip so look at it that way. It's the cost of learning things through experience. I feel like most people at some point break the "relationship rules" and learn the hard way (I did too.)
@Holden

Yeah man I rolled the dice on it and took the risk when I tried to cheat the rules like you say and unfortunately, it didn't pay off 👎

I am now trying to take some responsibility for it and recognise my part in my own downfall so I can take the L, swallow my ego and stop it from happening again in the future

Seeing it as the 'cost of doing business!'

Thanks for dropping in and giving me your perspective - it's helping me see how to navigate this kinda thing a hell of a lot better in the future

Spider
Spider Jerusalem

Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:20 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:59 pm
Again, I'd like jsut to chime in just to say how i subscribe all the above and especially this quote. I think me and @Brother_Tucker had our fair time of wild rodeos in life as we are no longer in our 20's, and I was lucky I had positive masculine models to look for for the majority of my teens, nonetheless I had to slam my face against the wall couple of times to get it in my skull, so anytime I can help someone that works hard to walk the path, I'm happy to do so because I hope in 20 years, @Spider Jerusalem you'll be me showing the right way to another youngster while I'll be probably getting my diaper changed or enjoying my last years in a carribean island
@AskTheDom

Thanks mate I appreciate the support. I never had the positive male role models in my life unfortunately, but I'm finding plenty on the forums such as yourself and the guys

aha if at that point I know any, be happy to send em' your way ;)

Spider
Spider Jerusalem

Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:28 pm

Day 304: 09/08/2022 ✅

New Quest 🧭 Sunshine Boogie ☀️

I've been going to bed at 21:00 Hrs for the past few days 🌖 and waking up at 05:00 Hrs 🌅

This means I've completed another one of my Quests ✅

Details for this one below:

Sunshine Boogie ☀️

2929428F-2668-450F-B6E3-028F1B9A8A89.jpeg

It's time to start doing the Sunshine Boogie! ☀️ Use your Sunrise Alarm to get your well-rested bonus, reap the benefits of maximum daylight and the productivity early rising brings! 🌅

Reset your sleep pattern to 21:00 Hrs-05:00 Hrs to get a solid 8 Hours of sleep a night 🌚

Reward:

Advance to the next level and grab yourself a new phone case as a reward! It'll probably come in handy for when you drop a dumbbell on it at the gym!

- 100 xp
- Phone Case 🎁

4DC2245B-1E70-4CF2-A261-9049F5B7CB29.jpeg

Picked myself up a new phone case. It's something small, but I needed a new one and it's kinda nice to feel a sense of 'achievement' when I put the work in and then give myself the permission to buy something as I've earned it 💵

Also a quick shoutout to @Colgate for the idea of linking the posts to the completed quests in my signature - awesome idea! 👏 I'll get to work on this straight away 👍

I will keep going to bed at 21:00 and Getting up at 05:00 Hrs as I'm finding this is really increasing my productivity 🔋

I'm still in the phase where I need to get used to the early wake ups, but I think this will get easier and come in time 🔜

Been pretty productive on some of my other goals as well - financial and fitness, but I'll post about these as separate quests over the next few days 📝

Thanks for Reading 📖

Spider 🕷
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spider Jerusalem

Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:55 am

Day 305: 10/08/2022 ✅

New Quest 🧭 Dangerous, but Disciplined 🥷 (Jiu-Jitsu)

Yesterday I ticked something off my to-do list that I've been meaning to do for a while ✅

I rang up a local Jiu-Jitsu club and booked myself in for my first session tonight 🥋

I wrote about this a little on my log, but to give a brief summary, the last time I did Jiu-Jitsu, I had a panic attack as I was fearful of catching COVID and spreading it to my parents (both highly vulnerable) and I ended up leaving that particular gym and didn't return 🚪 🏃🏻‍♂️

This was an Epic Fail on my part 🤦‍♂️ and one hell of a low point that I was beating myself up about for a good few months after 👎

I've found a different Gym that's local and I set myself a new Quest relating to this 🧭

See below for Quest Details:

Dangerous, but Disciplined 🥷

0A33F5B3-A990-4321-AEC3-0B10477DD6E1.jpeg

It's a dangerous world out there in the Wasteland 🌎

The key to survival is to become dangerous yourself, but also disciplined.

It's time to take your first step into learning how to handle yourself and stop life beating you down! Contact A Jiu-Jitsu Gym and go for your first session 📱

You're gonna suck at it and you're gonna get your ass kicked, but give yourself permission to suck and begin your journey into becoming someone who can handle any morons who try and do you harm! 🥷

Reward:

Advance to the next level and get some some pre-workout to have as a little pick-me-up for when you start training!

913B8FEC-7573-4177-9485-74F0233224CA.jpeg

- 100xp ⬆️
- Pre-Workout 🎁

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cherry Icee is one of my favourite flavours 🍒 and this stuff tastes awesome 👅

I’ve had it before and it’s usually a little pricey, but I got this for 12 bucks at work down from 30 as it’s gone onto clearance (Plus staff discount) 💵

Thought it would make an appropriate reward considering 🎁

Gonna give a shoutout to @Adam in this post as we have both had the back and forth regarding Jiu-Jitsu and he was a big help in me making my mind up that I actually want to go back to training after my panic attack 💯

I made the decision a few weeks ago, and he was very encouraging and helpful ⬆️

Thank you for this - I am very grateful to you 🙏

My folks have both had COVID now as well as myself (Dad caught it at work) so I'm a bit more comfortable with being more active and going out 🦠

Just think it's time to stop Fucking around and go out and get it! 💯

Details for the Gym are as follows:

It's 75 Bucks a month and there's 5 sessions on a week which I can attend with my work schedule being how it is now 🗓

- Monday - Thursday 19:00-20:15 P.M ⏰
- Saturday - 11:15-12:15 A.M ⏰

It's also very local - think a 20 minute walk from my house and 30 from where I work for the evening sessions 🗺

I'll drop a post on tomorrow and let you all know how it goes along with a new quest 📝

Thanks for Reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Last edited by Spider Jerusalem on Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.