Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 DAY 366: Continuation Log Link ⛓️

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Spider Jerusalem
Name: Spider
Goal: Get Big. Get Dangerous.
Motto: YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:18 am

@Holden
Holden wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:12 am
I used to have a boxing trainer who'd insult people all the time. Sometimes it was funny like a roast but other times it was just plain mean-spirited, and only rarely was it motivating.

As soon as I got pretty good I just got myself a heavy bag to practice on my own and met up with a few guys to spar on our initiative, without the club. So instead of "graduating" to the advanced classes I just called it quits. (Didn't help that I could hardly attend the trainings due to professional reasons at my job at the time.)
Yeah I hate people like that who think because they run something or are in charge they can just go off on people and act like a knob. Funnily enough I'm in the BJJ Club WhatsApp Group and I've opened the texts this morning to see that someone's insulted someone else - calling them 'big man' or something, and there's a couple of deleted messages and a notification stating that someone has actually left the chat/group!

I think more people are gonna do that kinda thing and realise 'I'm not paying someone to abuse me' and they'll just go elsewhere to another club or use their own initiative and train at a leisure centre or somewhere for a lot cheaper.
Holden wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:12 am
The constant negativity isn't conducive to keeping people around. It was hard for me to take it seriously, it felt like a giant LARP. It's not like we were training for the world championship lol. It felt like a dumb act to me.
It does feel like one big ego massage circle-jerk some days, especially as you see signs around the place saying shit like 'It's an honour and privilege to wear this club's Gi...'. Very pretentious and 'cultish'. I'll stick it for now but long-term might need to look elsewhere if I can't put up with the bullshit

Thanks for swinging by and giving your thoughts

Spider
Spider Jerusalem

Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:05 pm

Day 335: 10/09/2022 ✅

BJJ 19 🥋 Firecracker Booty Call 🍑

BJJ 19 🥋

Went to Session 19 of Jiu-Jitsu this Morning 🥋

Next session will make it 20 times that I will have been ✅ Counting that as another milestone

Despite my reservations about one of the trainer's I've been having lately, I've decided to buy another Gi (🥋) as I've been keeping up the consistency with the training 💯

If I carry on with this level of consistency until the end of the month (Payday) then I will buy another one. The reasoning behind this is one of practicality as well as the sense of a reward - we're coming into winter and these things are a Fucking pain to get dry due to how thick they are! 🤬

Firecracker Booty Call 🍑

Heading up to see Firecracker girl later today🧨

She just wants a Booty Call for a couple hours ⏰

I don't even have to take her out for coffee, dinner or anything which is suiting me just fine ⬆️

I'll drop a post on tomorrow and update how things go 📝

That's pretty much all I got for today ☀️

Did a few things on my checklist too this weekend:

- Haircut
- Cleaned my room
- Went Shopping
- Relaxed
- Started Creatine Loading

Couldn't clean the car as it's been raining all weekend. I didn't go shopping either as I don't want to spend the money before payday and have to dip into my savings kinda thing.

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:47 pm

Day 336: 11/09/2022 ✅

Gym 11 👟 Firecracker Lay 3 Report 🛌 🧨

Gym 11 👟

Gym Session 11 this morning 🌅

00E05E29-6E98-4747-A3F9-2BC08368AE7E.jpeg

Managed to get in despite the Fog and mist on the roads. Decided to brave it and said 'Fuck it' and went anyway! 🌫

Was drinking my 'Caribbean Crush BCAA' wishing I was in the actual Caribbean 🏝

1BB42A43-F30B-4EB1-BE21-A84BBD374E8A.jpeg

Lol 🙃

Just stuck me Fog lights on in the car and took it nice and slow. Hardly any traffic which helped and on top of that, the Gym was quiet as usual on a Sunday Morning too, so worked out quite well 💯

Did Legs today, so just a quick warm up and then 4 sets of exercises. Was done in like 40 minutes and took my time. It's probably the only good thing about working every Sunday - I'm in at like 09:45 Hrs so I don't have to run around like a Fucking lunatic in the mornings after my workout and bust my ass trying to get to work! 👎

Firecracker Lay 3 Report 🛌 🧨

Went round Firecracker's place yesterday for a Booty Call 🍑 Told her I wouldn't be staying as I had work today ⏰

Turns out it was her graduation, so she was dressed to kill - black dress, makeup on point, black g-string thong and matching lace bra 🫦

She looked exactly like the reason I call her 'Firecracker' 🧨

Had a fun couple hours with her. Tied her wrists, massaged her, Fucked her in a load of positions and used the Vibrating Cock ring which had her writhing. Made her go on top and held her hips down so she had to ride the vibrations out. Had her writhing, squirming and whimpering ⛓

Fucked her about 5 times then we went to McDonald's. I bought her lunch to 'celebrate her graduation'. Whacked an electric candle on the table as a joke to say it's 'candlelit dinner!' 🕯😂

For my own peace of mind, condoms were used throughout again and this girl is on the pill. She even sent me a photo this morning of her birth control pills with today's one taken to put me at ease. Nice of her to do this.

We're currently planning an Ann Summers trip - this is lingerie and sex toy shop if you guys don't have that in the States/Australia which could be a hell of a lotta fun 👀

She's a cool chick who seems decent and doesn't Fuck me about, so I'm happy to spend time with her like this. She's cool with casual for now she's said so all good here as this suits both of us ✅

She's told me she likes the fact that I'm an 'asshole' who has his own stuff going on - Gym, training, work etc. so can't spend time with her 24/7 👀

'No More Mr. Nice Guy' definitely working out for me here 📖 👏 💯

That's about it for today, so I'll leave it there. I definitely need to re-start no-fap as it's been on my list a while, but I'll go into this more another time 📝

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:53 pm

Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:47 pm
Whacked an electric candle on the table as a joke to say it's 'candlelit dinner!' 🕯😂
lmfao good shit
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:10 pm

Day 337: 11/09/2022 ✅

Gym 12 👟 Workout Refining 📝 BJJ 20 🥋

Hit the Gym again this morning for Session 12 👟

Gonna try and go for the 6 sessions in a week again starting from yesterday. Now I know this is achievable from the previous week, I'm trying to get myself into a position where I'm comfortable doing this on a regular basis in preparation for my fitness-centred 365 Project 💯

AC99C892-0A0D-42A5-B918-C06B330CEA44.jpeg

Workout Refining 📝

In order to get into the Gym 6 times a week, I consulted with my P.T and he's redesigned my schedule. I was doing the full-body workout he gave me 5 times a week which was just burning me out as I found out quite quickly 🔥

We've now refined it so that it's 3 workouts of which I will do each one twice a week:

- Sundays and Wednesdays : Legs
- Mondays and Thursdays: Back and Biceps
- Tuesdays and Fridays: Chest and Triceps
- Saturday: Rest

Given myself the Saturday off. I train Jiu-Jitsu on that morning anyway and I could do with it so I don't completely burn myself out. I also like to do stuff for myself on the Saturday ⬆️

I have all these workouts saved on my phone in the 'Notes' app. I was working off paper sheets with my P.T ages ago, but we just work this way now as it's easier: I can literally just text him the workout stats beforehand for when we have our session once a week 👟

BJJ 20 🥋

Tonight marks another milestone with the Jiu-Jitsu training as we've hit session 20. Didn't think I'd actually get to this far when I first started. Lol.

One thing I will say is I'm absolutely covered in bruises from training and I'm taking this as a good sign. I have been getting funny looks from people when I wear short sleeved shirts etc. Quite funny aha

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Adam
Name: Adam
Goal: Lose Fat
Motto: Become someone you admire

Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:48 am

Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:10 pm
One thing I will say is I'm absolutely covered in bruises from training and I'm taking this as a good sign
Haha yeah that happens. You'll always have some bruises but as you get more comfortable with it and move better during rolls you'll get fewer bruises.
2022 Goals:
(1) Get Abs
(2) Get to 15 lifetime lays (currently at 10)
(3) Move to a new city with lots of single girls - DONE 6/12
Spider Jerusalem

Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:02 pm

Adam wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:48 am
Haha yeah that happens. You'll always have some bruises but as you get more comfortable with it and move better during rolls you'll get fewer bruises.
@Adam

I have good days and bad days with it, but I’m enjoying it Overall. I get my ass kicked every night, but I’m learning the fundamentals which is the main thing
Spider Jerusalem

Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:06 pm

Day 338: 13/09/2022 ✅

Shitty Day 👎 Gym 13 👟 BJJ 21 🥋

Shitty Day 👎

Had quite a shitty day yesterday 👎 Got into it with a shoplifter who was a vile and disgusting scumbag - very creative with his insults: ‘Your face makes me sick…’ and ‘You’re trousers are falling down…’ + various insults about how thin I am - something I am very insecure about 😕

Got some of the shit back off him, but he made off with about 90 bucks worth of stuff. Anxiety was through the roof the whole time. Vile bastard 🤬

On top of that, was driving to gym this morning and my boot flew open! Had a panic attack as a result and had to pull over to sort it 👎

Gym 13 👟

92BE9658-A6DA-47B7-8DA5-4D84D457E151.jpeg

Despite the bullshit recently, I still hit the gym. Thought ‘Fuck it might as well’ 🤷‍♂️

Least I haven’t lost that streak 💯

BJJ 21 🥋

Got training tonight as well 🥋

Despite the recent challenges and arseholes in my life who have given me shit, I’m not letting them slow down my progress. Fuck anyone that tries - they can all suck my dick. I’ll still keep going 🖕

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:00 pm

Day 339: 14/09/2022 ✅

*Trying* to have a better day ☀️ Gym 14 👟 + BJJ 22 🥋

*Trying* to have a better day ☀️

Tried to have a better day today after the bullshit that occurred past couple days. Work was work no real problems there and nothing major. Gym went okay too, so it’s just been an ever age day with no major drama ☀️

I’ve also got Monday off as the Queen’s funeral is happening. Gym workout then rest is my plan. Won’t be wasting my time watching it on T.V My folks will, but not me, so I’ll probably get out of the house 🏠 Rather spend the time productively 📺 🚫 👎

Gym 14 👟

Did Leg Day again today 👟

E764FC3C-C2D5-4881-8542-3F740050A969.jpeg

Quick 4 exercises plus I was in work later, so had an extra hour in bed 🛌 Gotta catch sleep where you can I guess ⏰

BJJ 22 🥋

Session 22 tonight 🥋

Having a bit of a hard time with the techniques I must admit, but I’m just gonna ride it out and not give up Fuck it🌊 🏄‍♂️

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:01 pm

Day 340: 15/09/2022 ✅

3 Day Break 🛏 Gym 15 👟 + BJJ 23 🥋

3 Day Break 🛏

Turns out I've got 3 Days off over the next 4 Days:

- Friday
- Saturday
- Monday

Gotta be in work Sunday, which is a bummer, but at least it's only a half-day 👍

Jiu-Jitsu training is also cancelled for the next few days after tonight which I'm gutted about 👎 This is because of the Queen's funeral which is understandably a pretty big deal in this country. Most businesses are shut due to this national period of mourning.

Gym's open however as it's unmanned and 24/7, so I'll still go and train 👟

Got myself a jobs list for over the next few days:

- Hit the Gym 👟
- Get Laid 🔥
- Pick up prescription 💊
- Buy more gainer shakes 🥤
- Tidy and clean room 🧹
- Wash and clean car 🧽
- Design a diet plan 📝

See how many I can get ticked off ✅

Gym 15 👟

Hit the Gym for Session 15 this morning and did a Pull workout 👟

0B8786BE-7234-4EAB-9C2C-EF69462AA044.jpeg

Enjoyed this one today. Made some good progress and increased the weight on pretty much every exercise ⬆️

Today and tomorrow will make week 2 of 6 sessions in a row ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅

Getting the consistency in with this and I'm happy 💯

BJJ 23 🥋

Training again tonight which takes us to session 23 ✅

One of the lads told me it takes 6 months before things start to 'click' which was encouraging as I'm always getting swept and submitted 👎

Doesn't help when everyone's bigger than you and just flattens you, although the weight gain is something I am working on 📈

I’ll keep at it.

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:28 pm

Day 341: 16/09/2022 ✅

Day Off Tasks ✅ Firecracker Booty Call 2 🍑 Gym 16 👟

Day Off Tasks ✅

Took a Day off today and got some things done. Haven't had chance to the past week due to working so much, so took the opportunity today:

- Cleaned and tidied my room
- Designed a meal plan
- Hit the Gym
- Picked up my prescription
- Bought some more weight gainer

Out of stock on my usual weight gainers, so I bought myself the powdered version I'm going to mix with whole Milk for the extra calories ⬆️

E9CDD8C7-A368-47A6-8DE7-E2720E957CB5.jpeg

I also picked myself up some more pre-workout as I'd ran out of the cherry bomb stuff I normally have 🍒 💣

B5B1F73C-29FE-43F8-A09A-39FDC9F5BC35.jpeg

Overall, a pretty productive day 💯

Firecracker Booty Call 2

Got a Booty Call later with Firecracker Girl 🧨 🍑

This is turning into a regular arrangement by the looks of things which I'm quite happy with. Regular drama-free sex with a girl who's slim and pretty? 👀

Fuck yeah I'll take it 🛏🔥💦🫦

Never really thought I'd have an arrangement like this with a girl as good-looking as she is who makes the effort, doesn't give me any shit and likes to Fuck regularly 🍑👋

I'll drop a lay report on the log tomorrow and let you all know how it goes 📝

Might do some kinkier stuff with her as time goes on ⛓👀 I'll keep you all in the loop 📝

Gym 16 👟

Hit the Gym this morning and completed Session 16 ✅

3DA1E39C-C43C-4E6A-83CB-BED7F59D9EFC.jpeg

Went in a bit later as it's my Day Off, so I took a couple extra hours in bed to recover from the busy week 💤

I catch sleep where I can especially now that I'm training so much, so I don't really feel guilty about this extra time in bed ⏰

This is now the 2nd week where I've hit the Gym 6 times. I'll take a day off tomorrow and then do Legs on Sunday before work ✅

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:29 pm

Day 342: 17/09/2022 ✅

Firecracker Lay 🛏 and Chill Evening 💤

Firecracker Lay 🛏

Spent last night and most of today with Firecracker 🧨

Had a really good evening last night and today went good 💯

Lots of sex, good conversation and we went and grabbed coffee then something to eat ☕️

For my own peace of mind, Condoms were used and this girl is still on the pill (Saw her take it) 💊

I was absolutely crashed earlier. Ended up sleeping round hers for 2 hours and she just left me to sleep which was sweet of her 💤

Chill Evening 💤

Got home this evening and I've literally just chilled. No Gym today as it's my rest day and BJJ training is closed due to the Queen's Funeral/mourning period.

Just literally caught up on T.V and had a day off 📺

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:06 pm

Day 343: 18/09/2022 ✅

Despair Over my Brother 🤦‍♂️ Gym 17 👟

Despairing Over my Brother 🤦‍♂️

Don't really talk about my family much, but I have a twin brother.

We are totally different and he's not into self-improvement at all, despite my many efforts to help him.

- He's overweight
- He dresses sloppy
- He goes to McDonald's 4 times a week
- He doesn't go to the Gym
- He drinks lots of beer
- He will Fuck literally ANYTHING

This weekend, he paid for a hotel room for 3 nights for himself and a girl from Tinder.

All in all this cost him £200 (228$ USD).

One problem: He'd Never met this girl before.

So he turns up and... he gets catfished.

This girl is absolutely Rough as Fuck.

From what he told me: Blotchy puffy skin, no neck, looks like a potato, huge, crooked yellow teeth, the list could go on.

I've tried to assist him numerous times - sorting out his dress sense, Tinder photos, style etc. but he just doesn't want to be helped.

Think it's a low self-esteem and confidence thing with him. He doesn't want to change either as he's 'happy' as he is.

He pretty much gets pissed on the weekend, eats junk food, plays Xbox and then gets laid every now and again with a couple of these 40-50 year old 'hang-arounds' he knows.

I'll be here when he wants the help and he's ready to get serious, but Fuck me, I can't help him because he don't want the actual help.

Just wanted to get this off my chest.

Gym 17 👟

Hit the Gym this morning for session 17 - Legs so just 4 Quick exercises

60578625-4D3D-43F3-ABD0-78CB5653B6F9.jpeg

Tough to do after a day off yesterday but I did it anyway

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:03 am

Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:06 pm
Just wanted to get this off my chest.
"You can't save everyone" I think the scene from Matrix where Morpheus explain to Neo why they aren't unplugging everyone from the matrix is probably the best description for this situation in life, valid for friends, family, close ones.
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:01 am

AskTheDom wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:03 am
"You can't save everyone" I think the scene from Matrix where Morpheus explain to Neo why they aren't unplugging everyone from the matrix is probably the best description for this situation in life, valid for friends, family, close ones.
@AskTheDom

Yeah man just hurts me to see him get himself in these kinda situations and not want more for himself. Mind you I was like that myself a few years ago, so I can understand it to a degree.

Hopefully one day he'll want to 'unplug' and I'll be there to help him along