Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 DAY 366: Continuation Log Link ⛓️

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Adam
Name: Adam
Goal: Lose Fat
Motto: Become someone you admire

Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:00 pm

Hell yeah man! Jiu-jitsu is a lot of fun, plus a great workout and good way to meet people. I hope you love this gym. Yes, you'll definitely get your butt kicked a lot at first but if people know you're new they probably won't smash you and will let you practice some of the stuff you're learning. I've generally found BJJ people to be nice and welcoming to newcomers. Hope it goes well.
2022 Goals:
(1) Get Abs
(2) Get to 15 lifetime lays (currently at 10)
(3) Move to a new city with lots of single girls - DONE 6/12
Spider Jerusalem
Name: Spider
Goal: Get Big. Get Dangerous.
Motto: YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:50 am

Adam wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:00 pm
Hell yeah man! Jiu-jitsu is a lot of fun, plus a great workout and good way to meet people. I hope you love this gym. Yes, you'll definitely get your butt kicked a lot at first but if people know you're new they probably won't smash you and will let you practice some of the stuff you're learning. I've generally found BJJ people to be nice and welcoming to newcomers. Hope it goes well.
@Adam

Thanks mate

It went pretty well last night - was one hell of a workout I'll say that much! Everybody was pretty sound and the head trainer seems very enthusiastic and passionate about the sport, almost to a point it was a little bit cringey - he was going on about how he'd 'die for us on the mats...' and he drew like a map of a road and was asking us about which was more important, the Journey or the Destination and he was saying how it's who we actually travel with that matters.

I'd heard that this particular club was a bit 'cultish' from a guy I knew who left, but despite it being a bit cringey, it's nice to see someone be passionate about something. I haven't really felt passionate about anything in years, so maybe this is why it seems 'cringey' to me Idk.

I'm gonna sign up properly and try to go a few times a week as I did enjoy it.

On a side note it'll be nice to do something with my evenings - lately I'm just going to work and going home which isn't good, man.

Thanks again for the support

Spider
Spider Jerusalem

Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:27 am

Day 306: 12/08/2022 ✅

BJJ Report + New Quest 🧭 A Fistful of Bottle Caps! 💵

BJJ Report

Went to Jiu-Jitsu last night for my first session 🥋

Anxiety was through the Fucking roof, but I said 'nah, Fuck this I'm going' and went along which was a really good experience 💯

I still got up at 5 this morning 🌅 despite being absolutely crashed from it, so I’m seeing it as a victory ⬆️

It was good to actually do something with my evening. Lately I'm just literally going to work and going home 👎

Doctors and Therapists I saw when I had my breakdown told me to do a couple of things to help with managing my mental health:

- Plenty Exercise 🏃🏻‍♂️
- Drink Plenty of Water 💧
- Get some Hobbies ✅

With Jiu-Jitsu, I'm kinda doing all of these. Pretty much blows your health anxiety out of the water when you can cope with strenous cardio exercise for 1 hour and 15 minutes in 35 degree heat 💭

I'm gonna sign up properly on Monday 📝 make the commitment and start training regularly ✅

New Quest 🧭 A Fistful of Bottle Caps! 💵

I managed to recoup some of my losses from the disastrous Amsterdam trip last week 💸 Did this by converting my Euros back into GBP and putting any spare notes I had into the bank 🏦

I thought I'd make a start on my financial goals as I had this spare money lying around and I made and completed a new quest relating to it today 🧭

A Fistful of Bottle Caps! 💵

CCCB7A24-7354-4078-9D5A-0705EEEF9F78.jpeg

Imagine a nice apartment with everything you want in it complete with a stripper pole! Looking good? Well it's time to start saving up those bottlecaps! 💵

Kick-start the process by putting a Fistful of Dollars (£500.00) into your savings account!

Reward:

Advance to the next level and buy yourself a rack of Tinder Boosts as a reward! ⚡️

- 100xp ⬆️
- 10 Tinder Boosts ⚡️

4164E08A-5CC4-4062-9E0C-CCDA6BC63FBA.jpeg

Tinder has recently shot up their prices for boosts, Superlikes etc. and have been getting super, super stingy lately - you used to get 5 Superlikes a Day, but this has now been scrapped and you only get 5 a week 👎

I believe the price for Tinder Gold has also shot up too in my country, although this is something I'll need to check on 🔥 I have another Quest lined up where I'll be looking at my finances and expenditures each month, but I'll post about this in due course 📈

It's still cheaper to buy them through the web rather than the phone app, but it's still a bit of a shitty thing of them to do 👎

Particularly with times being so tough - getting laid is one of the few comforts in life we have that doesn't (or shouldn't! rather) really cost society any money during hard economic times 😒

In light of this, I thought it would be a good idea considering that since I'm saving a lot of money by putting it into my savings account (500 Bucks) I could allow myself to splash out and get myself a rack of boosts (45 Bucks) ⚡️

On a side note, the American Girl last week gave me about 45 bucks for a taxi I booked. I'd like to think that this money is the money that went onto buying the Tinder Boosts - a nice little 'Fuck You' to her 🖕

These boosts will come/have come in handy as I used one recently with some success, but this is relating to another quest which I'll post about tomorrow - this might be the first quest that I end up failing (not through any fault of my own) but more on that one tomorrow! 📝

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spider Jerusalem

Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:18 am

Day 307: 13/08/2022 ✅

Ghosted 👻 + New Quest 🧭 High Times 💉

Got Ghosted today after my confirmation text got completely blanked 👻 Also started and completed a new quest 🧭

Ghosted 👻

Well, I was supposed to have a date today with a chick I got talking to on Tinder 🔥 but she quite literally ghosted on me after I sent the confirmation text yesterday 👻

Cute redhead. Pity.

Met her on Tinder 🔥 and got her number in the first few messages 📱 and pitched a date today in the afternoon which she seemed all up for at the time ☕️ We didn't talk much after arranging the date which is kinda how I play it - I want to meet the girl instead of playing ping-pong texting back and forth all the time 🏓

Sent a confirmation text yesterday as I hadn't heard from her in a couple days and asked her if we're still good for today 📱

No reply 🤷‍♂️

Oh well 🙃

Just chalking it up to one of them things. I'm seeing that I'm at least trying to date as a success especially after last week: I feel it would be very easy for me to crawl back into some form of woman-hating 'Red-Pill Rage' mindset and attitude, but I'm trying to sack that bullshit off and move on to better with girls who actually deserve my time and effort and give back as much as I put in 💊 🚫

It is what it is 🕊

I’ll keep swiping and trying as I’m determined to go on a date and get laid with a decent girl which is another of my quests 🛌 🧭

New Quest 🧭 High Times 💉

Came up with and completed a new Quest today ✅ Focused on confronting some of my poor habits and vices and I'm making a serious effort to give them all up ✋🛑

Got the idea from the 'Wang Dang Atomic No-Fap Fandango!' Quest where I'm giving up the fapping 🗓 Wondered what else I can put my mind to and give up, so came up with the 'High Times 💉' Quest 🧭

See below for more details:

High Times 💉

EE33C8AB-45A8-4245-B414-096E0DB6DC20.jpeg

It's time to start purifying your body!

Years of caffeine, vaping and sugar means giving these vices up won't be easy, but then again, nothing worth doing in life usually is! 🚫

From here on out, only drink water and limit yourself to 1 coffee a day 💧

Let the High Times End!

Reward:

Advance to the next level and stay hydrated during long work hours, the gym and Jiu-Jitsu with a stack of SaltStick pills and a new decent water bottle!

- 100xp ⬆️
- SaltStick Pills 💊
- Water Bottle 💦

10B3593D-D847-4670-933F-EC8175E8798E.jpeg

Technically, I started this a couple of days ago 📆 but thought I'd put it on now as I've done it for a good few days now so feel it's worthy enough to post about 📝 Was pretty sure I'd crack and end up drinking a can of coke or something, but so far so good 👏

I've literally only drank 1 coffee a day ☕️ water 💧 sugar-free cordial and Kombucha which is a sparkling no sugar gut bacteria drink which helps your stomach (got a few cans free from work due to the hot weather) over the past 4 days ☀️

Grabbed myself a new water bottle 💧and because I'm getting back into exercising, I grabbed some SaltStick Pills 💊 which help replenish electrolytes when you work out/sweat 👟 Thought this would be appropriate considering I'm drinking more water now with the exercise I'm doing 🏃🏻‍♂️

Any other business 📝

- Confirmed my membership with the Jiu-Jitsu club. Going to sign all the paperwork Monday and start training from there 🥋

- Picked up some flip-flops. Need them for the BJJ mats R.E. the above ⬆️

- Had a driving refresher. Gonna try pick this up to make getting to the Gym in the mornings easier 🚘

That's it for today 📝

Glad I'm keeping things moving 🔜

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spider Jerusalem

Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:06 am

Day 308: 1408/2022 ✅

New Quest 🧭 Tough Times 💸 and Dating Subscription Break 🔥

Got work again today, so haven’t really got much time to do a lot so I'm afraid it's gonna be a boring 'finances' post today as I got up early specifically to do this ✅ Although this is very important to help out my financial situation:

I sat down and examined my monthly expenditures and I've had a look where I can save money 🏦 Made a quest out of it too 🧭

Tough Times 💸

675F9F43-C48A-463D-ABFA-B70FCFEAE998.jpeg

Economy's in the toilet 🚽 wages are down ⬇️ costs are up ⬆️ and it's not gonna get better anytime soon...

Only one thing for it: Time to tighten your belt! 💸

Look at your monthly expenditures and cut down what you can to keep the costs low!

Reward:

Advance to the next level and pick yourself up a new bookmark - something cheap, but something that will come in handy when you start reading again! 📖

- 100xp ⬆️
- Bookmark 🎁

AF761896-66CC-4729-AC3B-6045957D651C.jpeg

Picked this bookmark up the other day 🔖
It’s Gustav Klimt's ‘Lady with a Fan’ (1918).

I just really liked the design, so thought I’d use it as a Quest reward 🎁

So in light of this quest, I've managed to cancel the following subscriptions today:

- YouTube Premium £11.99 ❌
- Xbox Live £5.99 ❌
- Patreon £4.00 ❌
- Tinder Gold £21.99 ❌
- Other Dating Sites £11.99 ❌

In total, this will save me £56 (£55.96) 💰 Might not seem like much, but over 6 Months, that's £335.76 (407.28 USD) 🤑

If any of you guys are focusing on financial goals or just in general, I'd check and see what monthly subscriptions you're actually paying out for 💳

It amazes me some of the bullshit I and other people have signed up for and then forgotten about 🤦‍♂️

Also got a few rules I'm going to stick to to help me save:

- No takeaways 🚫
- No buying food whilst working 🚫
- Packed Lunches 🚫
- Shop around 🚫
- Take all available overtime 🚫
- Have a savings pot for any change/notes I come home with 🚫
- Local Dates ONLY 🚫
- No Dinners/Meals/Drinks etc. Coffee Dates ONLY 🚫

Managed to cut my monthly expenditures down to the following: 📝

- Gym - £21.95 ✅
- PT Sessions - £80.00 ✅
- Jiu-Jitsu - £75.00 ✅
- Phone bill - £24.00 ✅
- Medication - £9.35 ✅
- Rent - £200 ✅

Total: £410.30 📈

Whatever is left out of this from my monthly wages, I will invest it in the following areas:

- Jiu-Jitsu fees 💵
- Gym fees (including P.T Sessions) 💵
- Food and Nutrition 💵
- Life Savings 💵
- Quest Rewards 💵

The Gym and Jiu-Jitsu are fixed fees 📝

I will make a weekly nutrition budget for bulking. Staff discount at work on supplements/gainer products will help a lot with this 👍

I will also have some money aside to spend on Quest Rewards to keep me motivated throughout the next few months 🎁

A large chunk will go into my savings account ready for when the economy picks up again. £500-£1000 Overtime depending 🏦

Now the cost of living is rising to a point where the country and most of the world is in crisis, this is something that needed to be done as I can see myself having a lot less money in my future unless I take measures such as this whilst the world goes through this bullshit s a result of COVID Lockdowns 😒

I want to be in a financially stable position once the country comes out of this thing onto the other side and I hope to be in such a position that I can take advantage of the economic recovery 💰❤️🩹

Time will tell on this one though ⏰

Dating Subscription Break 🔥

You will notice above that I have cancelled Tinder and not included 'Dating' as a focus area in my monthly expenditures 💸 🛑✋

This is because I've decided to knock the paid subscriptions to the dating sites on the head for a bit, particularly Tinder 👎

It’s too much money which is the main reason. I just don't feel like shelling out £22.00 for Tinder Gold and an extra £44 on top for a rack of Boosts every month when I'm getting ghosted on a lot or drama 🤷‍♂️

I can think of many better uses for £66.00 Cash each month. That’s pretty much my Jiu-Jitsu fees covered well, £9 shy as my training fees are £75.00 💵

I have 9-10 Boosts banked as a recent quest reward and I'll keep hold of them for when I'm ready to pay for Gold etc. again ⚡️

I'm having okay luck on Bumble and Hinge without the paid subscriptions, although I appreciate Tinder is definitely a Pay to Win Platform if you're a man 🤦‍♂️

I also fancy a break from it to be honest. After last week's shenanigans and jolly japes in Amsterdam where I almost became a domestic violence victim 😒 and getting ghosted on yesterday 👻 I'm not really in the mood for paying for the dating sites 🥱

Just seeing it as an expenditure I do not wish to pay for at this stage ✋🛑

I saw on @Holden's log how he has taken recent events as a sign to take a step back and have a bit of a break from Tinder. I'm also thinking this is something I could do, but with the paid subscription aspect 💵

Just to be clear, I am not giving up the dating *Completely*, It's just the actual paid monthly subscription to Tinder and any other sites 🔥

My plan is to still use Bumble 🐝 and Hinge 🚪 to chat and arrange dates once a week or once every 2 weeks so I'm not completely out of the game 🕹

I'm also working pretty much full-time at the minute, so my schedule is quite tight lately for dating 📅

I'll work on the Jiu-Jitsu and the Gym for maybe 6 months or so and try to improve my looks to attract the better quality women, take some better photos 📷 and then start the paid subscriptions up again 📱

Hopefully I'll get less bullshit and hassle because I'll look a lot better 🤞

Any Other Business 📝

- Struggled to get out of bed this morning 🛌 I am chalking this up to the heat however as we're going through another heatwave here currently, I still got out of bed early (05:30) but I lay there fighting with myself for a good half hour trying not to drop back off ⏰

- Almost broke my No-Fap streak yesterday. Think it's the woman troubles I'm having lately. Need to be more disciplined, but I'm still in the game 🕹

Thanks for Reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Last edited by Spider Jerusalem on Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:12 am

Day 309: 15/08/2022 ✅

New Quest 🧭 Goin' into Overtime! ⏰ + Jiu Jitsu 2 🥋

I stated on my log recently that I was looking to sign up for any Overtime going at work as part of my financial plans 💵

Well, today I spoke to my boss and I'm now signed up 📝

Thought it would make a good quest 🧭 so here we go:

Goin' into Overtime! ⏰

FEB78F3B-7443-48E5-B7A1-02BED0ED31EE.jpeg

You were off sick from work for 4 months, but now you've come back with a vengeance!

It's time to knuckle down and put the graft in 🥊

Sign up for any available Overtime going at work and watch your bank account flourish at the end of each month! 🏦

Reward:

Advance to the next level and put an extra £200 into your savings! 💰

- 100xp ⬆️
- £200 into savings 🎁

F7B94A8D-50B8-4F7D-A30D-8A28EE2728BA.jpeg

I had £200 in my wallet as I did some work for someone recently cash in hand 🤝

I was going to purchase something this week with it, but I decided against it due to my new money-saving plans 📈

Thought as a quest reward 🎁 I'd just put it straight into my savings 🏦 Overtime pay and savings go hand in hand, so felt pretty appropriate! 👏

I am now doing Overtime until the 29th of September 🗓

I am going to be working an extra day or 2 a week which will put an extra £80-160 in my back pocket 🪙

I normally do 4 Days on 3 Days off for my normal shift pattern 🗓

Gonna be a hard graft the next month and half, but I'll be glad to get the money ⬆️ Be able to get my savings up and get myself some decent quest rewards too 🎁

If you put the work in, why shouldn’t you reward yourself?

Jiu Jitsu 2 🥋

Got my second Jiu-Jitsu session today as well ✅

Today is where I properly sign up and buy my Gi and rash guard etc. 🥋

Not as anxious as I was for my first session, but it's still there a bit. Hopefully it fades away in time ⏱

Feels good to get back into something. I'm going to try and go for the 5 sessions that are on this week if I can 💯

Think that would make a good Quest if I can do a full week of sessions ✅

Next steps are Diet and Gym. New Quests on these coming soon 🧭

Gonna leave it there for today as it's quite a busy one for me 🖇

Working 08:00-18:00 and then I'll be off to Jiu-Jitsu for 19:00-20:15 ⏰

Probably roll in the door and get home for about 20:45 ⌚️

Long Day! 🌇

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:51 am

Day 310: 16/08/2022 ✅

New Quest 🧭 The Power of the Paperbacks 📚 + Jiu Jitsu 3 💵

Decided I want to start reading again 📖 so I've set myself a quest in relation to this 🧭 I have a habit of starting a book and then not finishing it 👎 I'm also heading for my 3rd training session tonight with Jiu-Jitsu 🥋 There's 2 more tomorrow night and Thursday, then a morning session on Saturday. I'm going to try and do all 3 this week and take the leap 💯

New Quest 🧭 The Power of the Paperbacks 📚

I want to get back into reading again 📖 so came up with this Quest 🧭

The Power of the Paperbacks 📚

48E40F3D-E80E-4B61-BDC7-A40EB5A6D24D.jpeg

It's time to start filling your head with knowledge again! 💭

The ancient secrets of the paperbacks are waiting to be revealed and their valuable knowledge put to good use in the wasteland! 📚

Start reading for 20 minutes a day for 1 week and pick yourself up a new Manga book as a reward once complete! 📕

Reward:

Once complete, advance to the next level and pick yourself up a new Manga!

- 100xp ⬆️
- Fist of the North Star Volume 1 🎁

Got a week to complete this, so no Quest Reward for now as I want to get into reading regularly ✅ I'll start off with the 20 Minutes a day for a week and that'll be this one completed and a good habit hopefully formed ⏰ I want to try a new Manga whilst waiting for Berserk to release the new volumes in between, so thought I'd try Fist of the North Star.

Jiu Jitsu 3 (Commitment) 💵

Well, I've officially bit the bullet and committed financially to Jiu-Jitsu 🥋

I paid my upfront fees last night for my Uniform Training Gi, Rash Guard, Insurance and Sessions for the rest of this month 💰 In total, this has cost me £165 Up Front. From after that, it'll be £75 per month and I'm now committed for 3 months before I can give a month's notice to cancel if I want to leave 🚪

Want to again tag @Adam in this part of my post as he has been instrumental to me finding my balls and actually going back to training 💯

Thanks for this mate - I'm now financially committed and have made a promise to myself to get back into it 🤞 I'm going to set myself a long-term Quest regarding this once I've had a think and come up with a realistic and tangible target 🎯

There's 3 more sessions on this week plus morning sessions 🌅 I can't do the weekday morning ones due to work commitments, but tonight, tomorrow and Thursday night I can do those sessions and the Saturday morning one as it's my Saturday off ✅ Gonna try go to all 5 this week to take myself seriously 🗓

I'll keep any developments on this updated on my log 📝

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Adam
Name: Adam
Goal: Lose Fat
Motto: Become someone you admire

Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:03 pm

Good stuff man. Glad you're taking the leap. If you do five sessions in a week then that would be impressive. I usually feel pretty worn out when I do 3 or 4 sessions in a week.
2022 Goals:
(1) Get Abs
(2) Get to 15 lifetime lays (currently at 10)
(3) Move to a new city with lots of single girls - DONE 6/12
Spider Jerusalem

Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:58 am

Day 311: 17/08/2022 ✅

Went to Jiu Jitsu again last night 🥋 Good time on the mats, but definitely getting my ass kicked a lot! 👊 All part of the process. Also realising I need to take a serious look at my diet 🍽

Gave me an idea for a new Quest to complete 🧭

New Quest 🧭 Dangerous but Disciplined Pt. 2 🥷 + Diet 🍽

Thought I'd try throw in some consistency with my Jiu-Jitsu attendance 🗓

This week's quest will be a test for me. I am going to try to attend every session that I can this week which is 5 in total

✅✅✅✅✅

I've already done Monday and Tuesday which was last night's session 🌝 I now have 2 more in the week tonight and tomorrow and then a Saturday Morning session which takes us up to the 5 ⬆️

Bit of a challenge for me, but my 365 Project has definitely drilled into me the positive effects of consistency, so hopefully I'll be ready to rock on this one 🤘

2 Down ✅✅ 3 to go

I'll post on here when completed 📝

As a reward, I'll buy myself another Rash Guard 🎁 It'll come in handy as I need to wear them underneath my training uniform Gi 🥋

Reward:

- 100 xp ⬆️
- BJJ Rash Guard 🎁

Diet 🍽

Now I'm doing lots of cardio with Jiu-Jitsu and the fact I'm looking at going back to the Gym too 👟 means I need to start looking at my diet 🍽

What little weight I do have is going to disappear very quickly and leave me looking even more thinner and unhealthier than I already do now 👎

I have 2 Days off Friday and Saturday 🗓where I am going to do a food shop 🏬 and start looking at eating properly 👍

There are also a few other things I need to sort out house wise in order to get myself together ready to go back to the Gym etc. and hit the ground running next week 🏃🏻‍♂️ but I'll post about this on Friday 📝

It's going to be a productive 2 Days either way 💯

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:37 pm

Day 312: 18/08/2022 ✅

General Update 📝

Got quite a few ongoing Quests 🧭 at the minute, so I thought I'd do a quick update on where I'm at with them and just how life is going in general 📝

High Times 💉

Still off the Coca Cola, Vaping etc. and only having 1 coffee a day every morning. Going well. Had 2 fizzy drinks yesterday from work, but these are no sugar 'Green' drinks as I work in a Health Food Shop, so I'm not counting these as a fail ✅

Wang Dang Atomic No-Fap Fandango! ☢️

Now on Day 11/90 🗓

Had the occasional struggles and urges, but still in the game. Finding I have more energy. Sex drive has lulled which is kinda a good thing as I'm off the dating for a bit so don't want to let my hormones do the thinking and acting for me 👎

Might get the mind map I did out last time I got this far and start colouring it in again, as I think I got to Day 11 with that. I'll check later 💭

Dangerous but Disciplined Pt. 2 🥷

Did session 3/5 last night and Session 4/5 is tonight. Making good progress on this one. Hope to go to the Saturday morning session to make it 5/5 👏

Will likely come up with a part 3 to this where I do the same next week and try and go to the 5 sessions 2 weeks running 🔜

I need a bit of a clause in this where the only time I can bail on this Quest is if there is illness, injury or a an unforeseen event that occurs in my life 🤞

The Power of the Paperbacks 📚

Day 3/7 of Reading for 20 minutes. Enjoying making good use of my free time in the mornings instead of dicking around on YouTube 📺

Sunshine Boogie ☀️

Since I set this Quest on 09/08/2022, I have got up at 05:00 Hrs every day. Good progress on this and my body is pretty much used to it now ⏰

Toxic Waste! ☢️

Glad to have cleaned house. No regrets on this at all. Valuable lesson learned. Will not be making this mistake again and will definitely carefully consider who I let into my life from this point onwards 💯

Goin' into Overtime! ⏰

Still doing the 5/6 Days a week and I'm signed up until the end of next month. I am looking forward to going back onto 4 Days on and 3 Off purely as I'll have more free time to work on myself - Jiu-Jitsu, the Gym etc. ⬆️

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How my Life is currently looking:

05:00 Hrs - Wake Up
05:30 Hrs - Coffee and Post on KYIL Forum
06:00 Hrs - Shower
06:30 Hrs - Read for 20 Minutes
07:00 Hrs - Get ready for work
08:00 Hrs - Leave for Work
09:00 Hrs - Start Work
18:00 Hrs - Finish Work
19:00 Hrs - Jiu-Jitsu
21:00 Hrs - Home. Eat, Shower
22:00 Hrs - Sleep

How I want my life to look:

05:00 Hrs - Wake Up, Coffee, Eat
05:30 Hrs - Leave for Gym
06:00 Hrs - Work Out
07:00 Hrs - Shower and get changed at Gym
08:00 Hrs - Leave for Work
09:00 Hrs - Work
18:00 Hrs - Finish Work
19:00 Hrs - Jiu-Jitsu
20:30 Hrs - Home. Eat, Shower
21:30 Hrs - Sleep

Finding that I need more sleep these past few days as I'm feeling pretty burnt out - going straight to Jiu-Jitsu from work is probably a big part of this. I'm going to have to try to address this going forward and rethink my wake-up time. Not much I can do about what time I go home and to bed as the sessions finish at 20:15 Hrs Monday - Thursday and it's travelling time home from there. Could try driving instead of walking 🚘

I've got 2 Days off after today, so this schedule is something I'll look at tweaking and working on ✅

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:17 pm

Day 313: 19/08/2022 ✅

New Quest: Trouble on the Homefront! 🏠+ BJJ MASSIVE ACHIEVEMENT 🥋

Got a few things at home that need sorting which have been bugging me during my week at work which I'm going to sort the next 2 Days as I'm off work until Sunday ⬆️

I've been heading to Jiu-Jitsu every night straight after work and rolling in the door about 21:00 Hrs, so everything in the house task wise has just kinda piled up and I haven't had much time to throw anything into it 🥋

Now I've got the 2 Days off, this is something I can look into and address what I need to address before I move into next week whilst I'm in a better position. Thought it would make a good quest to list the tasks and get them completed 📝

Trouble on the Homefront! 🏠

E6B640FD-9565-4B6F-8ED9-C1507EE2C39C.jpeg

You've been away from home out in the Wasteland for a little while and things at home have descended into chaos whilst you've been away! 🤯

Time to restore order and end the Trouble on the Homefront! 🏠

Complete the following tasks over the next 2 Days to get your house in order and get some organisation back into your life:

Friday

- Fully clean your room ✅
- Conduct car maintenance (battery, tyres etc.) ✅
- Wash and clean car ✅
- Design diet plan ✅
- Work's training ✅
- Redesign weekly schedule ✅

Saturday

- Food shop
- Pick up prescription meds
- Work's Training (Cont.).

Reward: Advance to the next level when complete and pick yourself up a tin of Silicon Shine! 🎁

- 100xp ⬆️
- Silicon Shine 🎁

So the next 2 days I'm going to get my house in order - there's a bigger plan in play behind each task here:

- My room has just kinda piled up due to being at work then training every night this week - literally haven't had a free minute, so getting this done is a priority.

- Cleaning, washing and maintaining the car is something I'm going to do as I want to drive down to Jiu-Jitsu and the Gym to help save me time. Instead of getting home at 21:00 Hrs, I can get home for 20:30 Hrs after Jiu-Jitsu Training. This will give me more time to get to sleep earlier, eat etc. Will also save me about an hour's walk each day.

- Designing my diet plan. Been too tired all week to do this but now I'm training and looking at going back to the gym, I need to fuel my workouts else I'm just going to lose precious weight and burn myself out which I cannot afford to do.

- Work training. A bullshit job that needs doing. Oh well.

- Redesigning my weekly schedule is something I need to do. Long story short, I need more sleep. I've been running on about 6 hours each night which just isn't enough.

- Food shop is crucial as I'm Going to start my diet soon and can't do that without the actual meals.

- Picking up my prescription meds - pretty self-explanatory. Still on the antidepressants. I don't like taking them, but they are helping me out so I just gotta keep on with them. Med review with a doctor next month.

So that's the rationale behind the task list for today and tomorrow

Let's hope it helps me get my shit together and move forward stronger and in a much better position 💯

BJJ MASSIVE ACHIEVEMENT

Went to Jiu-Jitsu last night which means I've done 4 sessions in a row ✅✅✅✅

This is quite a big deal to me as I've gone from freaking out and having a panic attack then leaving on the first session at the last place I used to train at to getting up at 05:00 Hrs, putting in a full day's work and then going straight to training for an hour and a half

I don't compliment myself much, but I'm seeing this as a massive achievement and a nice big 'Fuck You' to my anxiety.

Got Jiu-Jitsu again tomorrow morning, which will be session 5/5 and the quest Dangerous but discipline Pt. 2 Complete

Any other business

- No-Fap Day 12 - my longest streak ever. Come close to breaking it a few times, but I'm still in the game

- Read again for 20 minutes today which takes us up to Day 4/7 on the 'Power of the Paperbacks' Quest

Any Other Business:

- Got an impromptu date with a cute redhead later. Don't know if anything will come of. This girl is easily a 7/10 which is relevant as it's part of a sex related-quest I might post about tomorrow if anything comes of the date.

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:13 pm

Day 314: 20/08/2022✅

⭐ LAY 15 ⭐ Petite Firecracker 🧨 + BJJ Quest Complete! 💯

Had a Fucking great night last night. On top of that, finished the BJJ Quest I set for myself 🎇🎆

Read on for more ⬇️

⭐ LAY 15 ⭐ Petite Firecracker 🧨

Last night I got laid with one of the best-looking girls I've ever been with.

This was a next-day lay pretty much as we got talking the night before on Tinder, but I had to sleep to keep with my new pattern, so I got her number and worked on her yesterday afternoon 🔥

I noticed recently that I've been going after the 'low-hanging fruit' when it comes to women. I set myself a 'Quest' in relation to this, but I'll post about that one tomorrow 📝

Been trying to use up my boosts before Tinder Gold runs out, so I did a Boost the other night. Matched with this chick who was a very petite, cute 5'8 redhead ⚡️

So I've nicknamed her 'Firecracker' because she quite literally was a little Firecracker 🧨

I did some flirting and chatted her up and I found out that she has a thing for men in positions of authority. I told her I used to be a cop and still have my uniform - even sent a couple of old uniform photos of me over. From then on it was pretty much game on 👮‍♂️

She wanted me to go straight to hers, but me being weary and cautious in my late 20's, I pitched a drink first. Only night she could meet was last night. Hadn't planned to go out, but I'd done all my jobs, so I said 'Fuck it, why not?' Packed a bag with some of my toys, showered, ironed some fresh duds and arranged the meet ⏰

Got her to drive over to this bar I know with a hotel next door (convenient). Had my height increasing shoes, decent dark jeans, leather jacket, a white t-shirt with a necklace, watch and my stud earring (magnetic) in, so I looked pretty good and stood at 6'1 in the shoes 👟

Soon as she walked round the corner, I was pretty taken aback. she was Fucking cute as hell. Long red hair, nice smile, small petite frame, makeup on point, vest top and a tight pair of jeans 👀

I just grabbed her and kissed on the lips straight away and we full on tongue-kissed before we even said hello to each other 🫦

That was Fucking hot. 🔥

We headed into the bar and she had a Gin I just had a diet coke (I'm allowing myself 1 or 2 every weekend as I've been behaving and slacking off on the Coke). We chatted for an hour where I was making her laugh, chatting about my disastrous Amsterdam trip etc. And she finished her drink. I said: 'Wanna get out of here with me?' and she agreed, went and grabbed her bag and we headed to the hotel next door 🚪

Lay Report: 📝

Sat on the bed and kissed her for ages. Moving my hands all up and down her, brushing my stubble against her neck (Drove her crazy), biting her lower lip, running my thumb across her lip, biting her ear, breathing in it, dirty talking and calling her 'good girl' 🫦

Eventually the clothes came off. C cup tits, size 8 clothing size, still had a bit of ass too - she had a matching pink thong and bra set from Ann Summers which suited her well and showed off her assets. Spanked her a little, pulled her hair then I started kissing her all over. Bra came off and I was sucking her nipples then blowing cold air over them after they became wet (I've done this before with girls and it does work well) 💦

Then I was biting her ass - literally like I was eating a peach leaving red teeth marks all over it. I even ate her ass at some point which made her squirm (something she's never done). I only do it if a girl's clean and I'm genuinely attracted to her which in this case, yes. Thong came off and she was completely waxed down there which is how I like it and I went down on her. Made her come multiple times - she pretty much moaned and squirmed the hotel down 😩

After that, we took a break and chatted for a bit. Said she'd never been blindfolded, done BDSM etc. but has wanted to. Girl comes from a posh and strict family where sex outside marriage is kind of discouraged but now she's an adult, she's starting to do what she wants. Respect to her 👏

So I got my bag out, got some of the toys out and said 'Would you like to start right now?' 💼

5 minutes later, she was handcuffed, blindfolded and screaming the room down again as I forced the Magic Wand vibrator against her pussy. She came from this (Thank you Andy @KillYourInnerLoser ) then we Fucked 3 times (I came 3 times) in different positions, starting with her in cowgirl riding me which if the girl is petite, is pretty awesome as I was bouncing her up and down and watching her cute little ass in the mirror hopping in my lap 🪞

After that we lay in each other's arms and just chatted until we fell asleep 🛌

I will say this girl was very receptive, open and reciprocated the intimacy. Lots of kissing, cuddling, she'd run her hands up and down my body, get on top and ride me, grind her ass in my lap and she was very, very vocal 🎤

Fucked her again this morning. Wanted to stay a bit longer, but I promised myself I'd do session 5 of Jiu-Jitsu, so hopped in the shower with her and then we parted ways. Offered her another date with a coffee or something, but she said 'I just want to go to bed with you again...' She seems like she enjoyed the night 🌒

I sure as hell did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few points and key takeaways for me here:

- I didn't need to use Viagra with this girl. I'm almost 14 Days into No-Fap and I think this has helped me a lot. Plus I was actually attracted to her. I'll post more about this tomorrow 💯

- The new condoms I bought are Fucking awesome. They're 'Large/XL Size' and I usually have trouble getting condoms on with the tip, but not these. Also they're latex free and natural - just feels so much better. If one good thing came out of the lay with the Sexologist, it was this condom recommendation from her. Gonna go to the Chemist this week to pick up some more as they were on offer and I still think they are 💵

- Been re-reading 'No More Mr. Nice Guy' this week as part of my book quest. Been trying to reflect this in my behaviour with women. She said she likes the fact that I come off as a bit of an 'asshole' and that I act like I don't care if she showed up her not or if she leaves the date. This was reflective when I'd tease her and she'd call me a 'dickhead' or a 'wanker' but she'd laugh straight after very playfully and mockingly hit me on the shoulder. I need to keep this up as it worked well for me last night 📖

- She said she thinks we have great chemistry 🧪

For my own peace of mind, I am stating on this log now on the record: Condoms were used every time and this girl is also on the Pill (she showed me the container which was good of her and I saw her take it) ✍️

Just want to give a quick shoutout to @Brother_Tucker and @AskTheDom. They helped me through the bullshit I went through the other week and I'm very grateful to them. Stopped me from giving up on the dating and your advice paid off last night big time 🙏

BJJ Quest Complete! 🧭

Well, I did it.

Dangerous but Disciplined Part 2. has now been completed - I have gone to Jiu-Jitsu 5 times in the space of 1 week as this morning takes us up to session number 5 ✅✅✅✅✅

Seeing this as a massive Fucking achievement here. As 4 of these sessions have been after work, there has been nights where I've been shattered, up since 5 etc. but still pushed through, said 'Fuck it' and went anyway 💯

I had a back injury today but still went. I just adjusted my training accordingly and made my sparring partners aware 🤝

From having a panic attack to attending all sessions in 1 week is a really long way to come. Physically I've coped well also. Been able to handle the intense cardio 👟

Another quick shoutout to @Adam who's really helped me along with this. I'll carry on into next week with the training and see how I get on 🤞

Gonna buy myself a new Rash Guard now - I'll place my order when I'm next in Monday 🎁

What a Fucking weekend! 💯

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Last edited by Spider Jerusalem on Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:28 pm

You are doing well amigo.
There is nothing more satisfying that help a brother out and see he's taking action and succeed.

Don't stop and keep grinding!
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Spider Jerusalem

Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:43 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:28 pm
You are doing well amigo.
There is nothing more satisfying that help a brother out and see he's taking action and succeed.

Don't stop and keep grinding!
@AskTheDom

Thank you my man!

Been doing some reflections and I've realised I've been going for slightly chubby older chicks who I haven't been massively attracted to. Going to post more about this tomorrow (part of a 'quest' I've yet to type up), but I think it's a self-esteem issue and low-hanging fruit. I do know that I feel depressed as hell after.

Thanks again

Spider
Spider Jerusalem

Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:02 pm

Day 315: 21/08/2022 ✅

Quests Complete 🧭 Bedroom Boom Boom 🛌 💥 Trouble on the Homefront 🏠

2 Quests in 1 Day completed yesterday ✅✅ Really happy with the progress on this.

I am also now officially into the 50 Day countdown on the 365 Project to make 1 Post a Day in this log. Exciting times indeed 💯

Going to go into a bit of detail with today's update regarding the kind of woman I date and how the recent lay opened my eyes to a few things 📝

Bedroom Boom Boom 🛌💥

554C5213-CB2F-42E3-B5DD-EC27FD1E9D3C.jpeg

The days of dating and laying 4's, 5's and 6's are finally over! Your next goal is to lay a girl who's at least a 7. Stop putting yourself down and get a woman you deserve!

Reward:

Advance to the next level and upgrade your sex toys - they're gonna come in handy!

- 100xp
- Sex Toys (Nipple clamps, cat ears, collar etc.) 🎁

Will buy these and other quest rewards once payday hits so this doesn’t Fuck up my financial goals 💵

I would like to go a bit deeper into this as I think it's important 💭

After my time in Amsterdam recently and the sex with the Redheaded Firecracker, I came to realise something. I had a bit of an 'epiphany' if you will:

I am a nice guy who is attracted to damaged women.

I've been re-reading 'No More Mr. Nice Guy' by Dr. Robert Glover 📖 and he discusses this concept of Nice Guys who are attracted to damaged women and try and fix everything wrong in their immediate circle of friends/partners but rarely look inwards and fix anything wrong with themselves 👀

I've got into this habit of dating women who I'm not really attracted to, but I'm more attracted to the idea of fixing their problems e.g. mental health, drug/alcohol dependency, serious issues etc. 👎

These women are often physically anywhere from a 4 to a 6/10 on the overall attractiveness scale. Inevitably, things turn into a Fucking dumpster fire and end in an argument, drama, or even low-scale domestic violence (see the post about my recent Amsterdam trip!) 🤦‍♂️

Redhead Firecracker was easily a 7/10. Petite, nice tits, cute little ass, receptive and made the effort. Nit only that, she was just nice to spend time with and easy to get on with. She caused me no problems whatsoever 💯

When I was a cop, my job was fixing problems and protecting vulnerable people. I believe this mentality has potentially crossed over into my dating life 👮‍♂️

I'm not a cop no more though 👋

Decided to address this as a priority. I'm slowly starting to 'Kill My Inner Nice Guy' by making conscious, alert and aware decisions 📝

- Matched with a girl on Tinder who stated in her profile 'I'm Bi-polar and have ADHD...' I stopped myself from messaging and just unmatched. The thought popped into my head of 'Why the Fuck would I do that to myself?!?!'.

- On my date the other night, I came off as a bit of an 'uncaring asshole'. Redhead Firecracker admitted that this 'turned her on' and she liked the fact I came across like I didn't care. This girl was also very submissive, intimate and receptive. The No More Mr. Nice Guy book has helped me out a fair bit here.

- If I get attitude or low-effort responses from a chick, she now gets sacked off and I move on. Abundance mindset over scarcity mentality.

- No-Fap has helped address my 'thirstiness' and SIMPing behaviour traits. I'm not acting like a horny teenager.

I've also started getting my own hobbies etc. like Jiu-Jitsu, Reading, and I have plans to get back into more.

Working off this principle which I saw on one of Dr. Robert Glover's YouTube Videos:

A woman should be the icing on your cake and not your actual cake. Your cake should be your great life and a partner just adds to it.

Words of wisdom indeed 👏

I'll keep you all posted on this journey which I am enjoying embarking on 📝

Trouble on the Homefront!

8939E6F1-C78D-4C49-A43E-D627463D4B43.jpeg

Not too much to say on this one. Quest has been completed as I did all the jobs on my list ✅

Room tidy, car cleaned and road-ready, life organised, diet plan and food shop done, schedule completed and just generally sorted out the 'bullshit jobs' I needed to do which I didn't get chance to do because of doing all this overtime ⏰

Grabbed myself a can of Silicone Shine as a reward. It's good stuff which felt appropriate as I it has many cleaning and polishing uses 🎁

2CF22797-2D5F-4C6E-B1A1-5B0466E2D623.jpeg

Any other Business 📝

- Wang Dang Atomic No-Fap Fandango: Day 14. Really pleased with the progress. It's usually always a struggle after a new lay as it replays on my mind, but so far so good 💯

- Power of the Paperbacks: Day 6/7 on this. Glad to be getting back into the reading 📚

- Dangerous but Disciplined 🥷 pt. 2: Completed 5 Sessions of Jiu-Jitsu in 1 week so. Hopefully carrying on with this next week so I can get a 2 week streak going. New Quest to come on this very soon 🧭

- Been using up my Tinder boosts. Did one last night, so I'll chat to some of my matches today as and when ⚡️

Gonna leave it there for today. Really pleased with the weekend I've had as it's been very productive. 2 Quests done ✅ ✅

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷