Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 DAY 366: Continuation Log Link ⛓️

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Spider Jerusalem
Name: Spider
Goal: Get Big. Get Dangerous.
Motto: YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:07 am

Dewm wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:09 am
Guitar chick sounds very bangable dude! My first girlfriend played guitar so I always have a romance boner for alt guitar chicks. What Andy said ^ she wants a second date you got this dude. If I can't close on date 1, date 2 i invite them over for dinner which I cook (or I go to hers for dinner) - almost always works especially if libations are had. If there's a date 3 as the deal hasn't closed I just rinse and repeat dates 1 or 2. By date 3 if there's no fucking you guys are adults and can talk it out and see if it's in the cards for you. Rock on!
Hey thanks @Dewm

She’s pretty cute and definitely my type - after being rigid and straight down the middle for many years due to the job I used to work in, I’ve started to become attracted to the complete opposite in both my lifestyle as well as my taste in women.

Big reason why I got my ear pierced, why I’m in the process of completely changing my wardrobe/style, why I’m ditching politics and now going for the girls I see as ‘free-spirited’ and alternative.

Might tell the story on here of my old job, why I quit, and why I decided to break away and do a complete 180 at some point.

Only barrier I can see is me being back home currently (moved back in as my father had a heart attack recently) and I’m not too sure whether she gets the place to herself much.

This is something I’ll explore next weekend: I’ll say something like ‘I miss having my own space. You ever feel the same? You get the place to yourself much?’

I did lay the foundations before our first date over text and reinforced it during coffee when I told her we need a Netflix night as she’s never seen Cowboy Bebop. She seemed very receptive to the idea. Got work on the Monday at my new job, so will just be a milkshake date for an hour or two on the Sunday, so it’ll be the third date for Netflix and chill to be on the cards most likely if it’s going to happen ♠️♥️♣️♦️

I’ll arrange it so it’s on a Saturday or Friday night - no work the next day, so it’ll give both of us the opportunity to relax and help with setting the mood - click watching is a mood killer as I’ve previously discovered ⏰ 👎

I’m definitely seeing interest from her, but not ‘Shut up and Fuck me’ vibes (Well, not yet, anyway). So it’s gonna be up to me to escalate and make a move to get her to that stage - I realise that now from Andy’s input.

I’ll throw some money down, take a risk and see how it plays out

Thanks for the continued support, man - much appreciated.

Spider
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:02 pm

Day 29: 08/11/2021 ✅

Got up really early again today and have had a fairly productive day 🌅

Cleaned my kitchen and did some gardening work. Just trying to get into the habit of these early mornings before I am due to start work. With any luck, they will get much easier 🧼 🧹

After listening to various podcasts, I've realised that aiming to go back to the gym 6 times a week is probably too big of a goal. The beginner gym program that I have downloaded starts off with 3 days a week and then after 3 months, moves up to 5/6 times a week 🗓

I can see now that it is important to start off by building the habit. Considering I'm going back to Jiu Jitsu soon too, I think 6 times a week is an unrealistic aim at this moment in time. I'll try and keep the 3 times a week habit going for 3 months then look at going 5 times a week once the habit has been built then step up to 6 times a week. If I just go all in with 6 times a week, my body won't be used to it and I'm likely to get pissed off and give up 👎

I am hoping to have my first session back in the Gym this week and will post on my log when I have done this for accountability purposes 📝

Today I have

- Got up early again at 04:45 🌅

- Cleaned my kitchen 🧹

- Had 'coffee and contemplation' in my garden again ☕️

- Did some gardening 🌳

- Cleaned my room 🧼

- Took delivery of my new work shoes - very comfortable and will help me look presentable in my new job. Will polish them before my first shift with that quick shine pad I bought. Something small, but a little step towards my sub-goal of saving money ✨👞✨

- I've kept applying the 'No-Bite' to my nails - They are growing back and my hands are looking as well as feeling much better. Something small, but helping my self-confidence as I no longer feel as if everyone is looking at them 👀

- I have been sent a load of work documents to read, sign and send back for my new job. This took me about 2 hours, but it needed doing. Looking forward to earning money again after being out of work so long 📝

- Chatted a little to Guitar Girl and set up the date for Sunday - gonna grab a milkshake with her at a shake bar. I'm gonna try and arrange spending the night with her for date 3. Would try for this Sunday, but I got work the next day and I can't be late for my first shift 🎸

- After listening to Andy's Podcast about being honest and leaving girl's better than I found them, I decided to text Kinky Daddy's Girl and told her that I've deleted all of her photos (which I have) so that she has nothing to worry about in that regard. Told her no hard feelings and wished her luck 🤝

She apparently 'didn't intentionally not reply' but has 'now started dating someone so isn't looking to meet anyone else'...
320C2757-8082-48D2-B4E1-45483BB463BF.gif
Fucking Lol. :P

I've blocked her now anyway as I'm no longer tolerating timewasters 👎

- I've kept on with my pledge of not reading or watching about politics as well as not watching T.V as I think it's a goal killer and it's all bullshit on there anyway. Only time I've been in the room and it's on is when we're having family meals and my folks are watching it whilst they eat, but I'm not really paying attention to it anyway. It's all depressing bullshit which I want no further part of. I'll stick to my odd anime show and Manga 📺 🚫 📖

That's it for today's update ⬆️

Photos have been posted below for accountability purposes 📷

Thanks for reading

Spider 🕷
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Spider Jerusalem on Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Now
Name: Ben
Goal: Social Skills (& Sex)
Motto: Actions Are Life

Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:28 pm

Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:02 pm
- After listening to Andy's Podcast about being honest and leaving girl's better than I found them, I decided to text Kinky Daddy's Girl and told her that I've deleted all of her photos (which I have) so that she has nothing to worry about in that regard. Told her no hard feelings and wished her luck 🤝

She apparently 'didn't intentionally not reply' but has 'now started dating someone so isn't looking to meet anyone else'...

I've blocked her now anyway as I'm no longer tolerating timewasters 👎
You said no hard feelings but this reads like you're a bit hurt that she's dating someone
Seems weird to call her a timewaster when she was honest and upfront about it

Loving the consistency man, keep it up.
Checking out the log every day and more often than I care to admit I see you having worked through some shit that I'm also dealing with.
Spider Jerusalem

Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:59 am

@Now

You said no hard feelings but this reads like you're a bit hurt that she's dating someone
Seems weird to call her a timewaster when she was honest and upfront about it

Hey man yeah I get that - she seemed keen to meet for like a whole week, then just ghosted after leaving me on read. She was honest and upfront, but only after I called her out on it

Not really hurt - just slightly annoyed! I can see how it looks that way though: Sometimes I use my log to vent a little and then I move on, so I won’t be mentioning this girl again 😎

I definitely learned from this too which is a positive I’m taking from the experience - I will now meet girls ASAP when arranging dates. Within the next few days after speaking for the first time as the longer the timeline, the more likely they are to ghost, flake or meet someone else I’ve found

Loving the consistency man, keep it up.
Checking out the log every day and more often than I care to admit I see you having worked through some shit that I'm also dealing with.

Hey thanks man! I’m nearly at day 31 of updates which will be tomorrow, so that’s 1 month of my 365 project done ✅ I’ll probably do an end of month review/update to help me reflect and improve ⬆️

Oh yeah I been through some shit myself and I know it ain’t easy - you ever wanna talk, feel free to drop me a message on here 📧 and we can talk it out 🤙

Thank you for the continued support and input

Spider 🕷
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:20 pm

This is just really common as girls have a level of abundance that most guys never get. She probably didn't respond to most of the guys she was talking to so don't take it too hard. You stuck to a sensible strategy, didn't get significantly burned and learned the dangers of pre sex nudes. I'm willing to bet those other guys invested way more than the time you put in, so while you may have lost out, you came out better.

Overall this is good progress, keep walking forward and try and lock in Vegan Girl and Guitar Girl. If you set up a rotation congratulations, you are ahead of most guys out there.
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376
Spider Jerusalem

Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:28 pm

Brother_Tucker wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:20 pm

This is just really common as girls have a level of abundance that most guys never get. She probably didn't respond to most of the guys she was talking to so don't take it too hard. You stuck to a sensible strategy, didn't get significantly burned and learned the dangers of pre sex nudes. I'm willing to bet those other guys invested way more than the time you put in, so while you may have lost out, you came out better.

Overall this is good progress, keep walking forward and try and lock in Vegan Girl and Guitar Girl. If you set up a rotation congratulations, you are ahead of most guys out there.
@Brother_Tucker

Mate I agree - with the amount of thirsty Simps (as well as just the normal guys who want to get laid) out there, they've got more offers than they know what to do with, so it's always gonna be like this - just comes with the territory which I'm starting to see now. Trick to limit this is screen hard and early and stick to my dating rules I drafted up - I'm adding this one to the list:

No pre-sex nudes.

I won't be requesting nudes at all from now on even if I'm offered, I'll politely turn them down and say 'I want to see it in person instead' unless we've already Fucked.

I reckon the other guys might've been replying ASAP, sitting by the phone constantly, wasting time trying to get her to meet, maybe even arranged dates and then she flaked etc. etc. So loss wise, I'm sitting quite well - I'm always trying to see the positives nowadays.

Oh yeah! As regards those 2: Vegan Vixen wants to hook up Friday and me and Guitar Girl are going for milkshakes Sunday where I'm gonna try escalate.

I'll see how the rotation pans out, but it's definitely something I want and I'm going to try to set up.

Thanks again for the support - I wouldn't have been out there having fun and getting these experiences if you hadn't checked my ego and set my head straight.

I'm finally manning up, taking responsibility and I feel more in control now than I ever have thanks to your advice

Regards,

Spider
Spider Jerusalem

Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:37 pm

Day 30:09/11/2021 ✅

Bit of a zig-zag of a day today - someone in my family had a work visit from home, so I haven't been able to stay in the house much. Went out for a walk and a look round the shops whilst that was going on. Took my earphones with me and listened to a couple of podcast episodes though, so the time was quite productive ⬆️

- Woke up early again today, but ended up stopping in bed for an hour. Got up about 05:30 in the end which isn't too bad. Seeing it as a minor obstacle. I'll try get up early again tomorrow and get back on the path with my early wakeups ⏰

- Had coffee and contemplation in my garden again ☕️

- Went to McDonalds whilst I couldn't be in the house and had a 20 Chicken Nugget Sharebox and Milkshake to myself. You might be thinking 'How is this self-improvement?' but my main goal is to 'bulk up' and I'm currently in the process of experimenting with bulking meals. This would make a good cheat meal as it's high in calories and protein, but low in salt compared to a lot of the other McDonalds menu items. I've had a bad relationship with food over the years and don't eat much, so this is why I'm classing this as self-improvement 😂

- I have been getting to grips with Microsoft Access databases as this is something I have to use with my new job and I was honest in my interview about not having much experience with it. I did state I would give myself a refresher, and lately I'm trying to adopt this mindset of being someone who keeps their word and promises, so this is what I have been doing today using YouTube videos to get a general overview 💻 📊

- Swiped a bit on Tinder, but not much in the way of prospects at the minute. I'll look into this at some point, but have a date or two lined up for now so I'm meeting my minimum dating goal of 1 date every 2 weeks ✅

- Washed my Snapback Cap - got it limited edition with GTA 5's Collector's Edition back in the day. Guitar Girl saw it on my Instagram and turns out she loves playing GTA, so told her I might wear it for next time for her to try on. Washed it now so it'll be dry in time for Sunday's date - gonna go to a shake shack with her 🥤

- Vegan Vixen text me and told me she can't meet me Friday as she's got a family thing on, but has offered to rearrange, which is fair enough. I've told her to hit me up when she knows her schedule sorted. We don't talk much, so I'm not exactly sinking endless time into trying to get laid with her, so she's pretty much doing the work now to make herself free to meet me. Would be nice to sleep with her again, but I'll see how it plays out 🤙

- New Hoodie arrived - really happy with it. Was a little overpriced, but if I see a design I really like from an independent business, then I'm happy to spend a bit extra 💵

- Took a look at some MP3 Players today. I'm considering ditching the Apple Music subscription and just transferring tunes to an MP3 Player from a Youtube to MP3 player - it would save me £10 a month as I wouldn't pay anything for the songs. Might get it myself as a Christmas present - would save me money in the long run (About £120 a month) with the initial investment in the MP3 Player 🎶

- Patch came for my Backpack Project which I have started slowly working on: I basically buy alt/pop culture reference badges/patches and I iron them onto my backpack. As well as being a nice therapeutic thing to do, it's actually helping me attract alt girls as I show them the backpack and they all think it's actually really cool. I will post the finished project on here when it's done if anyone is curios to take a look as I would be happy to show off my hard work 🎒

- Listened to Episode #36 of Andy's Podcast: "What should I say to girls?". Very insightful as I'm always looking for good talking points/springboards to help me strike up and carry on a conversation 🎤

- Listened to Episode #37 of Andy's Podcast: "I'm a Virgin & I Don't Feel Any Urgency to Lose It". I needed to hear this and what was discussed as I have been putting off going back to the Gym. I am now actively trying the visualisation exercises that Andy mentioned - picturing myself getting to 30, then 40, then 50 etc. and the shitty lifestyle as well as the health complications I will experience if I don't get my ass to the gym and fix my diet. I WILL TAKE ACTION ON THIS THIS WEEK and post on here when I have for accountability purposes 🎤

That's it for today's updates - I'm gonna take a break now and try get an early night in an hour or two for when I get up early tomorrow 🌅

Thanks for reading

Spider 🕷
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spider Jerusalem

Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:47 pm

Day 31: 10/11/2021 ✅

Really happy to have reached this milestone of posting 31 days in a row ⬆️ This is now 1 month of my 365 project complete. My first month on my self-improvement journey I saw as the 'Foundation Stage' where I would make the decisions about what I want in life and get this established. I have then started to set up the healthy habits and lay the foundations to best equip me to have the body, job and overall lifestyle I desire ✅

Thought I'd do an end of month review to see how far along I've come and here is what I have achieved 📝

- 1 Month of posts onto this project log
- 38 of Andy's Podcasts listened to
- Started driving again after a crash severely knocked my confidence
- Re-joined the Gym
- Started weighing myself
- Figured out what I wanted from dating
- Bought a sex/dating notebook and have been making notes from Andy's podcasts
- Got politics out of my life
- Started to fix my sleep pattern
- Paid for a professional C.V and LinkedIn profile
- Bought a decent suit for job interviews
- Joined a load of job sites and got my C.V out there
- Had 3 job interviews in 1 week
- Practiced No-Fap and have had some success with this - it's a slow process but I'm working on it
- Bought a cheaper online Personal Trainer
- Quit v@ping 31 days ago and stuck to it
- Bought 9 Berserk Manga books after ditching T.V
- Stopped watching T.V
- Designed a bulking diet plan
- Designed a workout playlist for the gym
- Stopped nail biting and my hands look better than they have done in years
- Re-joined Jiu-Jitsu
- Got a full-time job after being made redundant twice
- Came up with a list of Dating Rules which I have been applying and have worked well
- Went on 2 dates - one every 2 weeks in line with my target
- Got laid

To summarise, I went from a jobless loser who was bitter about women to someone who has a job, has been moderately successful with dating and is now starting to get their life on track.💯

However, there are some things which I could've done but haven't 👎

I still haven't been to the Gym yet or got my diet on track

Very pissed off with myself for this 😤

This is something I'm going to actively look into this coming week. I had hoped to go over the next few days, but I've gone and Fucked my ankle up - sounds like an excuse I know, but it's giving me pain when I put weight on it and if I train or go to Jiu-Jitsu with it and wreck it, I could miss my first week at work next week which I can't do as I've been out of work for months so I've chosen not to take the risk.

Just gotta sit and let it heal up for now and work on other things in the meantime. I think it's good to reflect on what I've achieved over the first month of self-improvement though and that has been a real success.

Today has been fairly productive also:

- Woke up early again (05:00) 🌅

- Read some Manga - I've finished the latest book now and I gotta wait until 25th of November! Have pre-ordered the next volume 📖

- Had coffee and contemplation this morning in my garden ☕️

- Listened to Episode #38 of Andy's Podcast: The Meaning of Life and How to Be Happy. As someone who has been through breakups before, this was something I needed to hear. I like the idea of filling your days with an hour or 2 here and there of activities you enjoy. This is something which is going to be ever more important now I'm going to be starting work 🎤

- Listened to Episode #39 of Andy's Podcast: "What is the Difference Between a Dealbreaker and a Flaw?". Interesting to hear some of Andy's dealbreakers - I myself have a list compiled which I now actively look out for. I agree with what most of Andy listed e.g. Violence and insults etc. I see any dealbreaker signs now, I show them the door 🎤

- Went for a walk (and Fucked my ankle!) 🤕

- Polished my new shoes ready for work ✨

That's it for my update today - gonna take a break now tonight and start looking at my diet/Gym side of things. Need to stop Fucking around and get back into it as well as the Jiu-Jitsu. Wait until my ankle is better then I'll get to it.

Thanks for reading

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:12 pm

Day 32: 11/11/2021 ✅

Had an okay day today - was productive, but not really in the sense of self-improvement as I've been doing jobs for my family today. I also took a couple hours out to go meet a buddy of mine for a meal. I'm kinda making the most of things before I get to work next week and things start becoming full-on and I don't have a lotta time to do stuff in the week ⏰

Ankle is starting to heal up - luckily it's not too bad of a sprain 🏥

- Woke up early again this morning using the wakelight 🌅

- Had coffee and contemplation in my garden again ☕️

- Met my buddy for dinner - Chicken and fries which was nice 🥘

- Bought an old school Sony Walkman - I've now deleted both my Apple Music and YouTube Music subscriptions. Instead, I have decided to use this Walkman and just use a YouTube converter to put MP3's onto it. I've already put a few tracks on tonight to test it out and I'm happy with it. This is part of my financial goals - I want to be independent and have as little subscriptions as possible. Next step will be to cancel my Amazon Prime account after Christmas. In total, I'm now saving about £21 a month - The Walkman cost about £150, so in about 8 months it will have paid for itself. I'm hoping it will last me 3-5 years, but will save me money in the long run 💰

To be honest another reason is I don't like relying on big companies with agendas - I feel a lot better now I'm not going to be giving money to Bezos etc. I'd like to support myself as well as smaller, independent businesses 👍

- Listened to Episode #40 of Andy's Podcast: Weekly Accountability Check-Ins. This is something I could do with doing particularly around the Gym and my bulking diet. This log is certainly helping to hold myself accountable 🎤

That's it for today - just a really quick one but I got a few things done ✅

Thanks for reading

Spider 🕷
Svadhishthana
Goal: Be Free
Motto: Climb that goddamned mountain

Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:25 pm

I've never paid for a streaming service. I watched too much tv as a kid, and now realize what an utter waste of time it was. When I need to watch a show to keep up with culture now, a friend will invite me to watch it.

For music, I use a free open source app called NewPipe. Only available on Android, and you need to download FDroid, the FOSS app repository, to get it. But it's great - grabs whatever you want off youtube, but you can use it to play music in the background, make playlists (that YouTube doesn't see), download music and videos to your phone, and never see any ads. Would highly recommend.
Previous goals:
- Retire in early 2022 with combo index funds / real estate. (Complete, late)
- Get fit (hotter, more athletic, more injury-resistant). (Ill defined, but improved)
- Get laid at least one more time before 30th birthday (Complete).
Spider Jerusalem

Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:31 pm

Svadhishthana wrote:
I've never paid for a streaming service. I watched too much tv as a kid, and now realize what an utter waste of time it was. When I need to watch a show to keep up with culture now, a friend will invite me to watch it.

For music, I use a free open source app called NewPipe. Only available on Android, and you need to download FDroid, the FOSS app repository, to get it. But it's great - grabs whatever you want off youtube, but you can use it to play music in the background, make playlists (that YouTube doesn't see), download music and videos to your phone, and never see any ads. Would highly recommend.
Mate I agree - I only watch the odd anime show now and I mostly just read or listen to podcasts. I go on YouTube a bit, but mostly to just watch self-improvement stuff. Since I've made a pledge to get politics out of my life, I now watch less T.V and YouTube altogether.

Thanks for the suggestion! The background play feature was the main reason I subscribed to YouTube Premium, so I'll definitely check this out

Many thanks

Spider
Spider Jerusalem

Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:42 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:56 am
Svadhishthana wrote:
I use a free open source app called NewPipe
Newpipe is the bomb. Especially because you can disable comments, YT Shorts, recommended videos, the home screen, and other timewasting activities.
@Svadhishthana @KillYourInnerLoser

Thanks guys - I’ll definitely check it out and see if I can get it on my Walkman as that’s got Android 9 as it’s OS.

Failing that, I’m considering getting an Android phone in place of my IPhone so will download it onto that it if I decide to go with it📱

Thanks again

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:41 pm

Day 33: 12/11/2021 ✅

Gonna be a shitty post today as I've been helping a relative fit a kitchen - started at 8 this morning and I've only just got home at 7 😴

I got a few things done, but not too much. The only thing of note is something which occurred to me whilst I was having my morning coffee and contemplation: Finding balance with the 'Red Pill'. I'm about halfway through Andy's Podcast episode #41: Day 41: Sex is Like Sales, The Red Pill Sucks, & The Apocalypse Opener 🎤

I was listening to this early in the morning whilst having my 'Coffee and Contemplation' in my garden. I myself Bought into the 'Red Pill' heavily. Instead of the good side of the Red Pill - taking action, hitting the Gym and dating, I bought into the low-effort shitty side which consists of sitting around and hating on women. I started hating on women myself after a series of bad experiences (see my earlier posts) which just reinforced and compounded these ideas I was starting read about and adopt 💭

After getting my head put on straight on these forums, I've now realised that the Red Pill does have it's merits, but there is a lot of Bullshit: I go back on there from time to time to remind myself of this 😒

The key here I think is balance:

Don't be a total asshole to women but also Don't be a complete pushover ⚖️

Achieving this balance is something I am slowly working on and practicing and from my logs you may have seen this:

I listened to Vegan Vixen when she was having a shitty time and talked things through with her, but I didn't SIMP after her and constantly hit her up offering to be her verbal punching bag ✋⛔️

Same with Kinky Daddy's Girl - (I know I said I wouldn't mention her again) I did the decent thing, deleted her photos and just left her to it without causing her any drama. However, when some girl I got chatting to insisted I buy her dinner not coffee and travel miles over to her, I delta'd out on her 🚪👋

So I think I'm getting there with how I want to be when dating and I'm enjoying my newfound boundaries as well as finding this balance ☀️

I'll keep going with this and keep practicing - I'm definitely happier and I'm not getting messed about as much, so it seems to be working for me ⬆️

Today I:

- Woke up early again (just before 05:00) ⏰

- Had Coffee and Contemplation in my garden again ☕️

- Listened to part of Andy's Podcast (see above). Needed to communicate with this kitchen job, so I'll listen to the rest tomorrow 🎤

- Bought a protective case/cover for my new Sony Walkman (see yesterday's post). Protecting my investment 🛡

That's it for today

Couple of photos posted for accountability purposes - try and get back on it tomorrow 📷

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:27 pm

Day 34: 13/11/2021 ✅

Bit of a painful day as I've got wisdom tooth troubles, but I've got some treatment mouthwash now and I'm working my way through it. Hoping I don't have to try get a dentist appointment anytime soon -waiting list here (COVID) is Fucking unbelievable 🤦‍♂️

So it just kinda dawned on me today that I'm going to be starting work in 2 days time and that I haven't actually worked 1 single full-time job for about 10 years. Due to how things have been in my country with the recessions and the general state of the economy over the past 10 years, I have had to work 3-4 part-time jobs in one go. Employers have been very stingy with overtime hours and hiring full-timers, so I had to make it work and it became a bit of a plate-spinning act 🍽

With stepping into this full-time office job, the plate-spinning aspect will be gone which is certainly a positive. I am however quite daunted by the prospect of it. I promised myself when I was younger that I wouldn't imprison myself in an office cubicle and that I'd have a job that was 'different'. I have unfortunately broken that promise to myself, but I do need to start earning money. Once I have given it a couple of years and I am more financially stable, I may look into chasing after that 'different' job, although I sure as shit don't know what it is yet. Lots to think about here 💭

More kitchen shenanigans today - helped fit a sink and build some more units. Still took a big chunk out of my day, but not as much as yesterday did 🔨

I've also:

- Woken up early again (04:45 today) 🌅

- Had Coffee and Contemplation in my garden again this morning ☕️ 💭

- Put a post on Instagram (Social Proof) - Guitar Girl liked it - a good conversation starter 🗣

- Sorted my work clothes for the week ✅

- Cleaned and tidied my room 🧹

- Sorted my clothes for tomorrow's date ☕️

- Confirmed my date tomorrow with Guitar Girl . Chatted to her today on and off 💬

- Finished listening to Andy's Podcast Episode #41 that I started yesterday 🎤

- Listened to Andy's latest Podcast: 'I'm Leaving Society. Good Riddance. (Vax Passports). I wanted to listen to this one whilst recent and relevant. Totally agree. Complete and utter hysteria and Government control. If a business asks for my vaccination status or passport, I won't be spending any money there. Didn't download COVID apps when required in my country either. If anyone asks me if I'm vaccinated, I say 'I am not willing to disclose nor discuss my vaccination status as it is my business.' 👎

For me it's scary how everybody has just complied without question. The band 'Rage against the Machine' have completely gone against their own name and when they now play venues, they demand attendees be vaccinated. On a side note, they criticise Capitalism in their song lyrics, yet charge insane amounts for concert tickets. How's that for Raging against the Machine? Fucking Hypocrites 🖕

That's it for today. Photos have been posted below for accountability purposes 📷

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:33 pm

Day 35: 14/11/2021 ✅

Felt like everything was against me today, but I pushed through and had a fairly successful day ☀️

It was Remembrance Day today. Historically on this day every year, I don't leave the house as for some reason, my depression comes back with a vengeance. I don't watch the T.V, I don't go out and I just mess around on my laptop usually just to kill the time until Monday rolls around ⏰🔫

This year since I'm on a self-improvement journey, I decided to say 'No. Fuck That.' 👊

Instead, I went out on a date with Guitar Girl for a couple hours. Walked up to town, went on the train and had a nice couple hours with her. My wisdom tooth has unfortunately got a lot worse and I think it's going to be a trip to the dentist, but I didn't want to cancel on my date and went along. Toothache eased off thankfully and we went to a milkshake bar like I arranged 🥤

Highlights/important parts of the date:

- She offered to pay - I paid again bit it was nice that she offered. Not many do that I've dated

- Called her out on looking at her phone (this is something I wouldn't have had the balls to do a while back. Did this in a playful/teasing way 'Hey you're dating me, not the phone screen!'. She put it away and I think she respected me more for calling her out on it ✅

- Lots more touching, physical contact 🤝

- Sat right next to her 🪑

- Put my arm around her whilst sitting next to her

- She came with me and actually waited at the train station with me until my train came. Lot of girls I've dated rarely do this and just leave me to make my own way back, so I'm taking this as a good indicator of interest 🚂

- Kissed her at the end of the date (first kiss) 👄

I came away feeling positive and happy: So today I basically said FUCK YOU to my depression 🖕and actually had a pretty good day 🌅

I'm home again now and enjoying my last night before I have to go to work my new job: Monday-Friday 9-5 in an office job.

Not what I wanted, but I need the money and with the economy how it is, it's the best that's out there that I can do for now. I'll give it a couple years then re-assess my situation.

Today I've also:

- Woke up early again at 04:40 (No photo as I forgot to take one of my clock!) ⏰

- Had coffee and contemplation in my living room (was cold as Fuck and my tooth's killing, so stopped in for this one) ☕️

- Listened to Episode #42 of Andy's podcast: Can You Neglect Your Looks, If Your Game Is Good? This was an interesting one. Me personally I think you can, but it's a Fucking Uphill Battle and takes way more effort. In the U.K we have 'Chavs' who wear tracksuits and generally dress, look and act like shit - either really skinny (unhealthily so) or really fat 🎤

I think in Australia, the closest equivalent would be 'eshays'. I don't think that the U.S has an equivalent - closest would probably be 'Hillbillies' with a modern twist. These Chavs still get laid as you can see Chav females with multiple kids around the town roving in packs.

Me personally I think the key is to work on your Game whilst improving your looks - something which I'm actively doing after I got a base level of attractiveness going e.g. Dressing better, haircut, grooming, being more socially active. After being talked out of it, I decided to not work on myself for a year then work on the game - I prioritised the former, but I still date once every 2 weeks as a minimum 🗓

That's it for today's update - mostly spent out on the date and nursing my wisdom tooth best I can 🤕

I'm gonna post another update for tomorrow and I'll log how my first day at work has gone, although I'm gonna have to tell the boss that I'm probably gonna need a couple hours off for an emergency dental appointment in my first week which I'm really not looking forward to telling him 👎

Fucking typical. Shit couldn't have come at a worse time 😒

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷