Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 DAY 366: Continuation Log Link ⛓️

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Spider Jerusalem
Name: Spider
Goal: Get Big. Get Dangerous.
Motto: YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:13 pm

Day 248: 15/06/2022 ✅

A Red-Pill Experience: Having my status as a man questioned 💊

So something interesting happened today at work which was a bit of a Red-Pilling experience 💊

I saw an old teacher who came in who I didn't really get on with at school and is one of these 'man-hating' types from what I can gather 👎

I was polite and pleasant with her as much as possible, but her disdain for me began to show through:

'You must not have done very well in your final exams to end up working here. Looks like we couldn't educate you so what was even the point of you going to school?'

I didn't bother mentioning I was a decorated police officer for 7 years who was promoted to Sergeant. Nor did I mention I graduated top of my class at university and have 2 degrees under my belt. Or that I had previously successfully managed a team of 20 staff and that I only left that job due to health reasons. Nor did I bother mentioning that I was the assistant manager of the shop and was in charge of it 3 Days a week when the boss wasn't around.

Bit of a shitty thing to say, but I just brushed it off 👋

Then it kinda hit me: I've been spoken to like this before by quite a few women 🗣

'You're not a man, you're a coward for breaking up with me...'

'You don't work, you don't do Fuck all. Low value male that's all you are...'

'Oh you didn't get the job you went for? Such a loser.'

'You're not a man you're just a little Fuckboi for not wanting a relationship.'

It made me realise today that women who don't get what they want from me or are just angry, bitter women will insult your status as a man 👎

This trend is most common in psycho bitches, single mothers, entitlement princesses and angry older women who have smashed headfirst into the wall and are well past it and want a 'nice guy to settle down with...'. 😒

In the past, I'd get defensive, pissed off, upset and it would play on my mind for a while 💭

In actual fact, it's a blessing in the form of a massive red flag that says 'I will add nothing to your life. Avoid me at all costs' 🚩

The real and only solution?

'There's the door 🚪 👈

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:41 am

Spider Jerusalem wrote:

'You must not have done very well in your final exams to end up working here. Looks like we couldn't educate you so what was even the point of you going to school?'

Spider 🕷
The lack of self awareness from your teacher is just amusing, she's indirectly admitting she's terrible at her job but trying to rationalize it as you failed your exams to end up in a place she thinks less of.

You're right to not get defensive, you can just laugh this person off, they add nothing to your life at this point so they are no different than a stranger on the bus trying to share their political opinion with you
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:49 am

Brother_Tucker wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:41 am
Spider Jerusalem wrote:

Spider 🕷
The lack of self awareness from your teacher is just amusing, she's indirectly admitting she's terrible at her job but trying to rationalize it as you failed your exams to end up in a place she thinks less of.

You're right to not get defensive, you can just laugh this person off, they add nothing to your life at this point so they are no different than a stranger on the bus trying to share their political opinion with you
I thought exactly the same, plus I find it very annoying when people express shallow judgments based on a tiny little piece of information
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:51 pm

Is this vicious cunt still employed as a teacher in that school? Or any other?

If so, they just broke the code of conduct and have committed an infringement that reflects poorly upon her school and profession.

This is extremely unacceptable conduct and you need to follow up with the school if they're employed there and make it clear this behaviour is totally unacceptable.

Women are a complex creature, and a mixed bag. Some are nice, some are decent, most of them are just aimlessly wandering the world in a daze, neither here or there. And some are just resentful, embittered demons who will get old, weep and rot like the maggots they are.

I am very disappointed in your teachers conduct. This bothers me a lot. I have delivered projects in the area you live supporting young people's educational attainment and life progression and worked my ass off to help their employabilty. Some I was able to absolutely help and they have gone on to good careers. This was difficult work and to see this undermined by this miserable cunt has really bothered me more than you could know.....

FUCK

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Spider Jerusalem

Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:04 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Is this vicious cunt still employed as a teacher in that school? Or any other?
Unfortunately they are now retired. I could really have given her one big headache if she still worked there with putting in a complaint like you say.
MakingAComeback wrote:
And some are just resentful, embittered demons who will get old, weep and rot like the maggots they are.
I unfortunately have a habit of bumping into those ones. I imagine London chicks are 1000 times worse
MakingAComeback wrote:
Some I was able to absolutely help and they have gone on to good careers. This was difficult work and to see this undermined by this miserable cunt has really bothered me more than you could know.....
No wonder there’s a crisis of mental health amongst young people and a lack of motivation with people like this running around

Thanks for making me feel better about it @MakingAComeback and seeing it for what is

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:07 pm

Day 249: 16/06/2022 ✅

Being Honest with Dating ⚖️

I ended up going out last night with the girl I’ve been seeing recently who wants a relationship (and will settle for nothing less) 😒

She asked me out for an hour, so I went along to some bar and just chilled. She was saying about how she’s ‘come off all dating apps’ and ‘has a good feeling about me…’ and ‘wants to see where things lead…’

Err, what? 🫤

This despite me mentioning I won’t settle in a relationship with her or anyone many times 🤦‍♂️

We had a date scheduled today (milkshake date) 🥤 and so I went along and met her and decided to take @Brother_Tucker’s advice and had an honest conversation about things ⚖️

Told her we both want different things and that it wouldn’t be fair on either of us to carry on pretending otherwise. She accepted it and asked if we could remain friends 🤝

I told her honestly probably not as it wouldn’t be much fun hanging around with her and not getting what I want and the same with her not getting what she wants 👎

Today marked ‘Date 3’ and I know for a fact she’s home alone next week and still I didn’t get an invite round or anything, so she has no real intention of giving me what I want 🚫

Like @Brother_Tucker said, there’s no point negotiating with terrorists as I feel like I’m having to try to persuade someone to have sex with me which doesn’t exactly make me feel great 😑

To my surprise, she's agreed and wants to continue dating and has said she wants to have sex with me 🤔

I told her to think it over and be 100% sure it's what she wants. I have advised her I won't be being exclusive with her, but I would be honest with her if I met someone else ⚖️

Just waiting to hear back now. Ball's in her court, although I’m thinking of cutting this off completely as I’m just getting total mixed vibes and I think she thinks I’ll relent on my position in the future 🔜

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:50 pm

Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:59 pm
'We won't be doing anything sexual until we're officially in a relationship'.
Lmao, I admire your perseverance. I would've nexted her right then and there without hesitation.

It's even funnier when mediocre looking girls say this kind of thing. No thanks, I'm leaving those girls to desperate guys.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~444/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Spider Jerusalem

Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:17 pm

Day 250: 17/06/2022 ✅

Last Minute Date Tonight 🛌 and Breaking Point with Bulking 🤯

Last Minute Date Tonight 🛌

Was talking to this girl on Tinder on and off the past week who lives in the next town over 🗺 Things got sexual real quick then calmed down a bit as I've been working my new job 💵

She sent me a 'nude a day to keep me interested...'. 📷 Turns out she's free tonight, so I've pitched a date to her round hers. She says 'just come over at 8 and I'll be ready for you.' ⏰

So I'll slip round later and hopefully I'll also be slipping in. Could be a new lay on the cards ♠️♥️♣️♦️

I'll update tomorrow with what happens, but it's looking promising 📝

Breaking Point with Bulking 🤯

Was lying in bed last night thinking about my weight gain goals and how I've been Fucking around on them 💭

I think I've kinda hit a breaking point as I got a bit upset and angry with myself.

I'm fed up of everyone I date being heavier than me 👎

I'm tired of not feeling 'like a man' 👎

I've had enough of being mocked for my weight 👎

I'm not putting up with the lack of respect I get for being how I am 👎

I'm not going to stand for women giving me passes because I'm not 'fit enough' 👎

So yeah basically I'm not tolerating this shit no more 🚫

I'm paying for a P.T and not coming into the gym enough or eating properly, so the money is kind of being wasted in a way 💸

To this end, I've decided to start getting serious with bulking as I'm not putting in enough effort, time and money 💯

Due to being thin as Fuck, I end up puking my guts out whenever I take the protein shakes/mass gainers that you have to mix up with milk yourself. Something I've always struggled with to be honest 😷

Working at the health food store in this new job has come with an added advantage: I get 25% discount on all items. I've been experimenting with various weight gaining supplements this past week 💵

I've found some ready made ones in the store which aren't mass gainers but rather 'complete meals'. I've also found some peanut and caramel protein bars that I really like. I've tried both of these and my stomach has been able to handle it 🥤

Both the bars and shakes are classed as 'complete meals' and come packed with vitamins and minerals and not much sugar 🍫 🥤
8B076633-BD93-4A15-98DE-6A5AF7E776DD.jpeg
There's also a deal on in U.K McDonald's restaurants where if you fill in a short survey on your receipt, you get a BigMac and Fries for £1.99 and the receipts you get from that every time can be continually re-entered into the survey so you get the £1.99 deal 🍔 🍟

This will save me having to meal prep, blast the excuse of 'I didn't bring any food...' out of the water - it takes 2 minutes to throw a shake and bar in my bag or take a quick trip to McDonald's as there's one right by me. Also, this won't be as expensive for me due to the discount. They do different flavours as well, so I won't get bored, although I quite like the banana 🍌

Ultimately, I've decided to take myself seriously, bite the Fucking bullet, and spend the money.

To sum up:

- 2 Protein Bars a Day - 472 Calories
- 2 Yfood Complete Meals - 1000 Calories
- BigMac and Fries - 830 Calories

The shakes and protein bars will be taken twice a day after workouts and during lunch breaks at work/home 🪑

This is in addition to the regular meals and snacks I take anyway, which will come to a total of Around 3500 Calories a Day ⬆️

I've done the maths and all together, this is going to cost me: £68.81 a week

This is 7 Hour's work which is nothing really. It isn't too costly with the discount applied and considering there's a lot of overtime going and I'm on a decent wage currently, things are looking in my favour 💯

I've transferred money from my savings in order to start buying supplements this week and get on it.

I also went out today to make the first purchase:
3972E0CF-087F-4763-AFE8-F358AE28BF87.jpeg
Any other business:

- Cleaned my room ✅
- Manscaped for the date later ✅
- Did some work training ✅

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spider Jerusalem

Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:18 pm

Day 251: 18/06/2021 ✅

⭐️LAY 10: The Bubbly Girl⭐️

Lay 10 has been achieved 💯

Good to hit double figures ⬆️

This was a pretty easy one. Chatted up this chick for a week and met her last night and it didn't cost me a penny in travelling or coffee/dates 💵 She even came and picked me up due to the trains being cancelled 🚂

She was a little chubby, but was genuinely a sweetheart, so I could look past it. Especially after the bullshit I've been through recently. She did send regular nudes before we met, so I knew what she looked like 📷

Very self-conscious when we got back to hers and she was literally covering up her body 🙈 Denied being nervous when I said to her 'you're nervous, relax it's all good. You look good' 👀

She eventually admitted she was, so we spent an hour in our underwear just chilling and getting to know each other so I could put her at ease. I just kissed her neck, brushed my stubble against her, bit her ear etc. which got her to relax and get into it 🫦

After the foreplay, the bra eventually came off, then the underwear. She kept covering her pussy up with her hand when I was trying to go down on her, but eventually she relented and I made her come after 10 minutes. Fucked her twice in doggy and spoons then just chatted some more about dating, why I don't do relationships, Tinder fails etc. She mentioned she didn't want me to go down because I'd be looking up at her body 👀

She was very self-conscious, but I took my time with her and she enjoyed it ⏰

I enjoyed the conversation we had after sex too. I got home about 1 this morning after she kindly dropped me off and wouldn't take any petrol money 💵

For my own peace of mind, this girl is on birth control and I used condoms every time 🎈

So that's Lay 10 in the bag. Nice girl.

Realising I'm Seen as the 'Nice Guy' 👎

So it turns out that the girl I've been dating and 'won't put out until we're exclusive' made some interesting revelations to me recently 🗣

- She was a 'Cam-Girl' when she was 20 years old
- She's been in abusive relationships
- She's 31 now and wants to 'settle down and have kids with a decent guy’

🤦‍♂️

Bottom line? She's seeing me as the 'nice guy'.

👎

This is a position I wanted to never find myself in again after many years.

Think I need to just cut my losses and bail. She's not being receptive to the idea of having sex with me and quickly changes the subject whenever I mention it or bring it up 🚪 🚶‍♂️

Think I'm going to tell her I'm gonna stop seeing her as I'm just not gonna get what I want 👎

I've been honest from the start so there's no guilt here on my part, although I may still feel it, but I’ll handle it if/when it comes.

Only seen her a week or so and I haven’t even Fucked her, so I think a text message will be appropriate 📱

If it was longer and I’d slept with her, then I’d do it in person. Don’t want to waste any more time, effort and money on this girl if neither of us are going to get what we both want.

Think I need to re-read ‘No More Mr. Nice Guy’ to refresh myself and start applying the principles more 📚

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Squilliam

Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:26 pm

Yeah man this is why I say it's not worth it to deal with women like that. Maybe you should improve the vibe of your photos to make you seem like more of a fuckboy. Would deter this type of behavior.

Congrats on double digits :)

- Get laid from daygame
Spider Jerusalem

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:05 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:26 pm
Yeah man this is why I say it's not worth it to deal with women like that. Maybe you should improve the vibe of your photos to make you seem like more of a fuckboy. Would deter this type of behavior.
@Squilliam It just makes me feel like crap that she'll give it up easily and willingly for the abusive bad guys who treated her like shit, but is making me wait these nonsensical time frames 'I have a 3 week rule...' 'none of that until we're committed to each other...' and demands exclusivity from me.

Like @Brother_Tucker says - she's an emotional terrorist and I'm not negotiating with her.

Then I find out she had no problem showing herself on cam to probably hundreds of thirsty simps to get money, but gets defensive when me, the guy who treats her right dares to ask 'lets see a little more of you'...

It's classic red-pill: Hit the wall at 30 and now wants a provider to settle down with.

My life is full of Red-Pill lessons lately.

[/quote]

Congrats on double digits

[/quote]

Thanks a lot - here's hoping I can get it up to 11

Spider 🕷
Squilliam

Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:06 pm

Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:05 pm
It's classic red-pill: Hit the wall at 30 and now wants a provider to settle down with.

My life is full of Red-Pill lessons lately.
I don't blame you man. But for your own sake, try not to get hung up on the red pill stuff so much. I'm not saying it's wrong or it's not accurate at all, but its just a very cynical perspective and I think it is damaging to your mental health to dwell on it.

The second she said that, I wouldn't think twice about ending things right there and then.

Leave girls like that to desperate guys who can't get laid if they don't have a girlfriend. You are clearly better than that :D

But seriously, maybe make your photos look more fuckboy like. And do you screen in your messages?

- Get laid from daygame
Spider Jerusalem

Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:09 pm

@Squilliam
Squilliam wrote:
I don't blame you man. But for your own sake, try not to get hung up on the red pill stuff so much. I'm not saying it's wrong or it's not accurate at all, but its just a very cynical perspective and I think it is damaging to your mental health to dwell on it.
I do try to read Andy's articles to keep myself balanced and I had a positive experience with the girl last night. There was one point where I think Red-pill mantra was taking over my life and tainting my world view and view of women in general, so I am conscious of it and I try to avoid falling into it, but I will call it out when I see it in my dating experiences. Hopefully I can learn from it and hang out with girls who are more receptive and worth my time.

Thanks for helping me take a step back and get some balance and perspective on the situation
Squilliam wrote:
The second she said that, I wouldn't think twice about ending things right there and then.

Leave girls like that to desperate guys who can't get laid if they don't have a girlfriend. You are clearly better than that
You're right man. I am better than that. I'm gonna break it off with her and stop seeing her. I'll post on here when I've done it. Haven't Fucked her so at least she won't feel used.
Squilliam wrote:
But seriously, maybe make your photos look more fuckboy like. And do you screen in your messages?
Honestly? I think it's because I look shit. My body ain't great as I'm very thin.

I am taking steps to address it as you may see from previous posts: Hoping to get more food down my neck - protein bars and weight gainer shakes alongside a bulkier diet and hitting the the gym to just generally look better. Caught up with @Holden recently who gave me some solid advice.

Now that Tinder has gone more expensive for some reason, he mentioned it might be ideal to take this time to get my body together over the next 6 months and invest the money I've saved as I have cancelled Tinder Gold and Hinge Premium etc. as prices have all gone sky high into good quality food and the Gym. Might even pay for a photoshoot in a city.

This is because the girls I'm matching with I'm not really thinking 'Fuck yeah, she's gorgeous...' I'm just thinking 'they'll do'. The ones who are decent looking give me the whole 'it will be X number of weeks/months before sex...' and give me ultimatums etc. which shows they aren't really that attracted to me and aren't as receptive and/or willing to sleep with me and give me a lack of respect - probably because I look like shit.

I think this is something I need to fix before I have more success and get what I actually want.

I do screen, but I don't think I'm screening hard enough. Think I need to be more forward and direct in what I'm actually looking for.

Thanks for your help - given me a lot to think about

Spider
Spider Jerusalem

Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:33 am

Day 252: 18/06/2022 ✅

Breaking Off a Girl Who Demands Exclusivity 🚪 👈 and I Got The China Virus! 🇨🇳 ☣️

Breaking Off a Girl Who Demands Exclusivity 🚪 👈

Took @Squilliam's advice and broke things off with that girl who was demanding exclusivity from me 🚪👈

Conversation attached as proof 📷
E3DE4401-4E70-410D-B568-978FED3A3FD2.jpeg
It was the right decision and I did it honestly and with sincerity.

Big thank you to @Squilliam for putting my head right - I am very grateful to you 🤝

She took it well and even agreed we want different things ✅ Looks like she was just enjoying the validation while it lasted as she still asked to stay friends 👎

Lol. Fuck that 👋

Told her it's a no from me and wished her all the best. Bit pissed off with myself that I let it go on this long. Should've nexted her ASAP really, but you live and learn 😎

One of her friends also messaged me on Instagram and accused me of 'slagging her off' at a pub quiz I was at the other night 🤔

We'd spoken on Tinder previously, but just didn't keep in touch 👻

She accused me of:

- Slating her because she didn't reply to my messages

Didn’t happen. ❌

- Telling her guy friend who was present to 'sack her off' because they went on holiday together, shared a bed, and nothing sexual happened between them

Nope. Wrong. ❌

What actually happened:

- I said we just lost touch and didn't end up messaging and left it at that. ✅

- I gave advice to this guy friend of hers that if he was hoping for something romantic with her, he should look elsewhere as if they shared a bed on holiday and nothing happened, she sees him as a friend, nothing more and he'll just end up getting hurt and prolonging his pain. Bear in mind this guy told me that he's been friends with her for 13 years. 'If it ain't happened by now, it ain't happening at all. Move onto someone else if you want romance and intimacy' is what I told him. ✅

I told her both of these things above as well as the fact everyone was drunk except me as I don't drink ⚖️

My guess? One of 2 things happened:

1. Everybody present was drunk except me as I don't drink and combine that with a game of 'Chinese Whispers', she's heard a total load of bullshit and half-truths which she's took the wrong way 🍻

2. The aforementioned guy friend who is so balls in the friendzone he'd give Johnny Sins a run for his money, made up some bag of bollocks story about me saying things about her and how he 'heroically defended her honour...' 🤺

😂

Told her 'believe me, don't believe me. I don't care either way as I know what I really said' and left it at that ⚖️

More drama tries to enter my life (again!) 👎

Glad I've nexted this chick now ⬅️

I Got The China Virus!🇨🇳 ☣️

Well, Shit.

Felt like utter crap last night. Got a bit of a temperature, my head hurt and just generally felt like Fucking shit! 🌡

So I decided 'ah I'll do a test just in case...'

And... I got the Fucking 'Rona. 🦠

Why does this shit always happen when I start a new job? 🤦‍♂️

Luckily my boss was cool about it and was just like 'it's one of them' ☮️

Not great when you struggle with health anxiety though 👎

Did my oxygen last night - 99%. I'll keep an eye on myself and try not to panic, but due to parents being vulnerable, looks like I'm imprisoned in quarantine in my room for the next 7 days ☣️
8E91C905-7C61-4497-A77E-3355B1003579.jpeg
Managed to contact everyone I've been with or near to make them aware - just doing it out of respect more than anything 🤝

I'll try and be productive over the next few days. Got some work training, a few books to get through and other things but I'm gonna be bored outta my Fucking mind I can just tell 💭 😴

Ain't life grand? 🙃

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Squilliam

Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:40 pm

Glad you were able to end things without too much drama.

On another note, not gonna lie, I matched with a girl who seems to be from England, and after reading your and MACs log, I'm hesitant to even message her because it seems like there is a good chance that she is some crazy man-hater. She mentioned a few things about politics but none of it was phrased negatively.
Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:09 pm
Honestly? I think it's because I look shit. My body ain't great as I'm very thin.

I am taking steps to address it as you may see from previous posts: Hoping to get more food down my neck - protein bars and weight gainer shakes alongside a bulkier diet and hitting the the gym to just generally look better. Caught up with @Holden recently who gave me some solid advice.

Now that Tinder has gone more expensive for some reason, he mentioned it might be ideal to take this time to get my body together over the next 6 months and invest the money I've saved as I have cancelled Tinder Gold and Hinge Premium etc. as prices have all gone sky high into good quality food and the Gym. Might even pay for a photoshoot in a city.

This is because the girls I'm matching with I'm not really thinking 'Fuck yeah, she's gorgeous...' I'm just thinking 'they'll do'. The ones who are decent looking give me the whole 'it will be X number of weeks/months before sex...' and give me ultimatums etc. which shows they aren't really that attracted to me and aren't as receptive and/or willing to sleep with me and give me a lack of respect - probably because I look like shit.

I think this is something I need to fix before I have more success and get what I actually want.

I do screen, but I don't think I'm screening hard enough. Think I need to be more forward and direct in what I'm actually looking for.

Thanks for your help - given me a lot to think about
You seem to understand what you need to do. If you're getting laid the way you are, then imagine how you could be if you maxed out everything.

I'm pretty much in the same boat, I look good enough, but not great. And the good news is that you can improve on that, which you seem to be doing.

I think you should looksmax, take new photos, and then get experienced guys to review them. If you give off the fuckboy vibe, then girls like the ones above would've most likely just swiped left on you to begin with. I think a shirtless photo which makes you look like a douchebag always works for that.

From what experienced guys have told me, most of the screening should be done with photos, not with messages. Pancakemouse said his photos look like a fuckboy and he rarely if ever runs into any girls who want a "decent nice guy to settle down with".

- Get laid from daygame