Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 DAY 366: Continuation Log Link ⛓️

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:19 pm

Insane. Glad you're okay. Stay safe bro
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
1v1mekid
Goal: girls

Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:37 pm

Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:53 pm
Day 104: 23/01/2022

FUCK. ME.

I saw him coming and I had a split second to react and swerve the car left into the ONCOMING TRAFFIC who were doing 30 MPH and were thankfully able to stop their cars. I managed to avoid having a head on collision with this CUNT.

Spider 🕷
Wow. Glad you're still here to post this.

That was pretty quick thinking, 30MPH head on which would probably be more like 15-20 as both of you slam your breaks is survivable over getting hit by that dipshit.
2022 Goals:
1 new lay by dec-31 ✔️
$90k/year by dec-31✔️
move out ✔️
lose 15lbs ✔️
Colossus
Goal: Evolve

Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:14 am

You've made good inroads by sharing with the forum but you need to do more. This post is for you in case you needed to hear it but is aimed more at guys who won't have had anything like this happen to them.

I'm sure you know from your training the effects of compounding trauma. You need to discuss this with friends/family/someone you trust at length including your feelings around it and just how bad it was. Spare no details. A problem shared is a problem halved.

Make your brother do this but he will need to do it more. It might be hard to encourage him to but its a necessity. The things you've seen will have hardened you to it somewhat. He won't have that luxury.

Refusing to take it on will likely result in PTSD ranging in severity, and any future traumatic events registering with 10x severity. One experience like this can fuck someone for life.
Vice
Goal: Hit 190 lbs

Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:48 am

Glad you're okay. I've had a few close calls flying for the military; do whatever you need to do in order to calm down. My personal thing was the steam room/sauna. I suggest avoiding substances. Really makes you grateful for life.
Vice's Log (Threesomes, military adventures, online dating shitshow, and shaking off the rust from night game: viewtopic.php?t=739
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:04 am

Glad to hear you made it out unharmed, take some time to process what happened as that kind of thing will be with you for life.
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376
Spider Jerusalem
Name: Spider
Goal: Get Big. Get Dangerous.
Motto: YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:29 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:05 pm
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

SPIDER

Cannot believe this man

Thank FUCK you are ok

MAC
@MakingAComeback

Thanks MAC - I Thought I was a goner. Scared the Fuck outta me for real
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:30 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:06 pm
Shit man, glad you are okay. Sounds scary
@Squilliam

Thanks man - I’m a bit shook, but I’m working through it
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:31 pm

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:58 pm
Glad you're ok.
@KillYourInnerLoser

Thank you Andy ⬆️
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:32 pm

Adam wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:32 pm
Scary shit. Glad you're safe
@Adam

Thanks man it Fucking scared the shit outta me
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:32 pm

Holden wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:19 pm
Insane. Glad you're okay. Stay safe bro
@Holden

Thanks man - I think I’m gonna be taking the damn bus for a while!
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:35 pm

1v1mekid wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:37 pm
Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:53 pm
Day 104: 23/01/2022

FUCK. ME.

I saw him coming and I had a split second to react and swerve the car left into the ONCOMING TRAFFIC who were doing 30 MPH and were thankfully able to stop their cars. I managed to avoid having a head on collision with this CUNT.

Spider 🕷
Wow. Glad you're still here to post this.

That was pretty quick thinking, 30MPH head on which would probably be more like 15-20 as both of you slam your breaks is survivable over getting hit by that dipshit.
@1v1mekid

Dude it was Fucking insane. I think the adrenaline just took over and I punched it and managed to get outta the way. We were like a nut hair away from getting wiped out

20 miles an hour up the ass sounded a hell of a lot better than 100 in the face
Last edited by Spider Jerusalem on Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:39 pm

Colossus wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:14 am
You've made good inroads by sharing with the forum but you need to do more. This post is for you in case you needed to hear it but is aimed more at guys who won't have had anything like this happen to them.

I'm sure you know from your training the effects of compounding trauma. You need to discuss this with friends/family/someone you trust at length including your feelings around it and just how bad it was. Spare no details. A problem shared is a problem halved.

Make your brother do this but he will need to do it more. It might be hard to encourage him to but its a necessity. The things you've seen will have hardened you to it somewhat. He won't have that luxury.

Refusing to take it on will likely result in PTSD ranging in severity, and any future traumatic events registering with 10x severity. One experience like this can fuck someone for life.
@Colossus

Thanks for this man - I think I’m gonna go back to therapy and I’ll definitely discuss this.

I worry that something like this will tip me over the Fucking edge. Been carrying’ a lotta weight around over the years and I think I’m close to breaking point.

Thanks for helping me realise I need to get on this ASAP

Appreciate the support massively ⬆️
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:41 pm

Vice wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:48 am
Glad you're okay. I've had a few close calls flying for the military; do whatever you need to do in order to calm down. My personal thing was the steam room/sauna. I suggest avoiding substances. Really makes you grateful for life.
@Vice

Thanks man - had a few myself when I was a cop. Definitely be taking yours and @Colossus advice on this one

My coffee was the best tasting coffee I’ve ever had this morning so I’m definitely appreciative ☕️

Thanks for the support ⬆️
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:43 pm

Brother_Tucker wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:04 am
Glad to hear you made it out unharmed, take some time to process what happened as that kind of thing will be with you for life.
@Brother_Tucker

Thank you my man - appreciate the continued support

I’ve been reflecting on this today and trying to comprehend it. Fucking lucky to be alive
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:30 pm

Day 105: 24/01/2022 ✅

Reflections on My Near-Death 💭 Experience and Yesterday's News Today 🗞

Want to start off this post by saying a massive thank you to everyone who posted on my log with messages of support after I almost got killed last night in a near-miss with some dipshit getting chased by the Cops who was doing 100 MPH 🖕

last night was Fucking Insane. I've had some pretty close calls in my time, people pulling knives on me, getting shot at on the job etc. but last night was probably one of the closest I gotta say 🪒

Things could have gone a lot worse.

I'm really grateful to be alive.

It's made me realise even more that I need to make the most of my time whilst I'm here ⏳

I want the elite sex life. I want the top-tier girls. My own place. The crazy experiences. The power and control over my own life

Thought about this a lot during my morning Coffee and Contemplation ☕️ 💭

I genuinely believe that what happened yesterday will change my life ☀️

I didn't post my update yesterday because of Dipshit, so here's yesterday's news today 📰

Yesterday's Update: 📝

- Woke up at 04:10 Hrs 🌅

- Had Coffee and Contemplation at my Battle Station ☕️ 💭

- Did 16 Push ups and Sit ups in addition to my back exercises ⬆️

Podcast Rundown:

- Listened to Episode 161 of Andy's Podcast - Day 161: Getting Over Your Anger Phase, Religion Serves a Purpose, and Why Men & Women are Great 🎤

I've had my anger phase with women which you can see from my earlier log posts. This is something I've actively researched in the past as I have seen it be referred to as 'Red Pill Rage'. I now realise yeah some women are not good people, but I now believe most are. It's just knowing when to look out for the red flags and to cut things off pre-emptively when yous see them. I was raised Catholic, but turned away from the religion due to the priest sex abuse scandals, the coverups and the corruption within the Church. I do see that religion does have it's merits and some religious folk I've met have been decent people, but it's just not something I personally can forgive as it doesn't sit right with me. Oh yeah, and men and women can be great, but a lot of the time I feel they have to choose to be and work towards it. World would be a better place if this was the case more often.

- Listened to Episode 162 of Andy's Podcast - Day 162: Always be Working on Something if You Don’t want to Become Depressed 🎤

I've been there and this is literally the only course of action that has ever worked and gotten me out of the dark hole of depression. Posting on this log has really helped which is a form of working on something (My 365-Day Project). I'll be keeping this episode in mind for the future.

- Listened to Episode 163 of Andy's Podcast - Day 163: Do an Annual Reflection & Give Yourself Some Damn Credit! 🎤

Did this recently on my log for the New Year and when I listed what I'd done, I actually did quite a lot in 2021. Always thought 2021 was a crap year because of COVID where I hardly did anything, but writing out my achievements proved this wasn't the case. A good exercise I'll definitely be doing in 2023.

- Listened to Episode 164 of Andy's Podcast - Day 164: Lying is Easier in the Moment, but Harder in the Longterm 🎤

I'm always honest with girls now as it just causes shit in the long-term. I'm upfront about what I want and honest about how I feel. Why would you want the hassle otherwise?

- Cleaned my room (last minute decision) 🧹

That’s it for Today’s update 📝

Photos posted for accountability purposes 📷

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.