Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 DAY 366: Continuation Log Link ⛓️

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Spider Jerusalem
Name: Spider
Goal: Get Big. Get Dangerous.
Motto: YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:55 pm

Holden wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:50 pm
99% of the time this is because she's dating another guy and they're about to become serious and she "used" you for a quick fuck before getting monogamous with the other guy.

Did you fuck her twice (locked-in)? If so, go 4 months without contact (unless she contacts you first of course) and invite her over again after the time has passed.

If not, I don't think there's anything you can do. She ONS'd you.

It happens to me very often, and I have never come back from that - the girl made up her mind long ago that you were a one time thing.
@Holden

I've had my suspicions to be honest. She's definitely got access to an endless supply of men as she's pretty high-quality. Italian (which is rare in this country) and she looks good. Probably validation and a free meal without her having to provide more than a quick makeout session.

Feel a bit used upon reflection.

Didn't Fuck and we only made out on the 1 date I took her on. I'll give it a bit of time and see what happens. If I do text it'll be a while and just a passing text to try my luck and I sure as shit won't be spending more than the cost of a cheap bottle of wine I'll offer to bring over to her place for the night if she bites.

Appreciate your advice man

Spider 🕷
Lay Count: 24
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:34 pm

@Spider Jerusalem Oh, I thought you had sex with her. Well, in that case I certainly don't think there's anything you could've done. It happens to the best of us bro.
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:49 pm

Holden wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:50 pm
99% of the time this is because she's dating another guy and they're about to become serious and she "used" you for a quick fuck before getting monogamous with the other guy.
Holy shit, I think you finally explained why my last lay stopped seeing me.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~444/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Spider Jerusalem

Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:08 pm

Day 187: 16/04/2022 ✅

Lock-in Lay Arranged, Tinder Boosting ⚡️ Pt.1 and Deadlines 📝

I've got my Saturday back after Italian Pole Dancer 🇮🇹 decided she 'didn't feel a spark' ⚡️ whatever the Fuck that meant 😒 I'm seeing it as earning a Saturday back rather than losing it - it's all about mindset 💭 I felt like being a bit productive and doing some things for myself ⬆️

Managed to arrange a Lock-in Lay with Fitness Cougar 🐆 Boosted on Tinder last night 🌘 and made some targets with deadlines to help get my self-improvement journey back on track after a pretty rough couple of months ✅

Lock-in Lay Arranged 🔒

I dropped Fitness Cougar 🐆 a message yesterday as I said I would after 3 Days of no contact 📵 Glad I stuck to this pledge as she was very pleasant and seemed glad I got in touch 👍 She's asked if I'm free on Monday afternoon to go over to hers and hang out again 💯 I've offered her another massage to which she's agreed, so looks like this could be the lock-in lay as it's the second time we'll be sleeping together if it goes ahead 🛌 Fingers crossed that nothing Fucks it up and I don't get cancelled on 🤞

I'm glad she's happy to have me over again as I had a lot of fun with her when I saw her last 🫦 She's also offered to give me some advice and assistance as regards my back, weight gain and general fitness 👟 This could work out quite well if I play my cards right 🃏 and keep things running smooth as I feel I could learn a lot from her 💭 So far so good as she just said 'don't bombard me with messages every day...' and I've took this into consideration 📝

Tinder Boosting Pt.1 ⚡️

Used 2 Tinder Boosts ⚡️⚡️ last night at 10 P.M and 10:30 P.M. I'm going to use a few more tonight and some tomorrow as it's Easter Holiday Weekend 🥚 here in my country and I feel this could be a good opportunity to rack up some new prospects 🔥 Brief rundown of the results: 📝

Overweight chicks: 6
Too far away: 6
Realistic prospects: 9

Total: 21 ⬆️

9 realistic prospects from 2 boosts. Not too bad. Have to see if they lead anywhere. I'll update on here with anything of note. Dropped a few messages this morning and I'll take it from there 🔜

Deadlines 📝

After my trip to the Canary Islands 🇮🇨 I've decided to get serious and back on track with the self-improvement ✅ Arguably, I'm already getting back on track, but I've given myself a few tasks and deadlines 📅 I've got a notepad which I've been using to put these kinda things down as well as things I want to achieve ✍️ I know I log on here as well, but I like the feeling of something physical in my hands 📖

I'm going to start exercising, resetting my sleep pattern and running on the cruise ship etc. but when I come back, I'll hit things 🥊

I come back from vacation on Sunday the 15th of May 2022 ☀️

I will aim to:

- Book driving refresher lessons on the Monday I come back - 16/05/2022
- Start getting between 7 and 8 Hours Sleep a night e.g. 21:00-04:30/05:00 - 16/05/2022
- Start my tooth whitening plan - 16/05/2022
- Do my first meal prep food shop on the Tuesday - 17/05/2022
- Do my first meal prep cook on the Wednesday - 18/05/2022
- Hit the gym on the Thursday - 19/05/2022

Lets see how many I can get ticked off. If I get any more I think of, I'll add them to the list ✅ ✅ ✅

Any other business

- I'm on Day 16 of No-Fap. Feel like it's getting easier. Nice to not feel like a horny teenager all the time ⬆️

- Started reading BERSERK again. I'm on the last Deluxe Volume before the next one comes out 📖
86B87C00-8CEC-45EC-9E51-057B5B76BF69.jpeg
Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Adam
Name: Adam
Goal: Lose Fat
Motto: Become someone you admire

Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:46 pm

Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Started reading BERSERK again. I'm on the last Deluxe
I've heard so many good things about Berserk. I liked the 90's anime. I really should buy some manga volumes sometime. Shame the artist passed away recently.
2022 Goals:
(1) Get Abs
(2) Get to 15 lifetime lays (currently at 10)
(3) Move to a new city with lots of single girls - DONE 6/12
Spider Jerusalem

Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:07 pm

Day 188: 17/04/2022 ✅

Amsterdam Plans 🏙 and Confirmation Texting: Lay Confirmed for Tomorrow ⬆️

Just a quick update as there's been a family birthday celebration so I have been spending time with my folks and brother.

Been working on the planning aspects of my Amsterdam trip today 🏙 Also sent a confirmation text for my lock-in lay with Fitness Cougar tomorrow ⬆️

Amsterdam Plans 🏙

Found a cheap and decent hotel 🏨 close to the city centre where all the action is 🗺 About a 20 minute walk 🚶‍♂️ from the main attractions. For the whole week, it's 500 Bucks U.S for me and the chick I'm travelling with 💵 There's even a balcony where you can smoke off and use to get high without having to find one of the coffee shops so you don't get in trouble with the cops for smoking on the streets 💨 Big double bed, breakfast included, looking good so far 👍 Chick I'm travelling with has confirmed she's cool with a double bed, so looks like I'm gonna be humping the Fuck out of her every night 🍑👋

Can't beat a week of sex, weed, good food and sightseeing 💯

Confirmation Texting: Lay Confirmed for Tomorrow ⬆️

Dropped Fitness Cougar 🐆 a text to confirm tomorrow's lay 🛌 All good and I'll be heading out at 2/3ish ⏰ Offered to bring her a bottle of wine 🍷 out of politeness (I'll just get a cheap bottle). If it goes the way it did our first meeting, I'm sure as hell looking forward to it 💯

Got my clothes ready, shaved and manscaped to save me a job for tomorrow, so I should be ready to rock 🪒

That's it for today's update 📝

Just a quick one as it's been a family birthday celebration today. I'll post on here tomorrow with any significant developments 🔜

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:12 pm

Adam wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:46 pm
Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Started reading BERSERK again. I'm on the last Deluxe
I've heard so many good things about Berserk. I liked the 90's anime. I really should buy some manga volumes sometime. Shame the artist passed away recently.
@Adam

Myself and @Now are big Manga fans (not sure if he has any good recommendations for you?) but Berserk I would highly recommend. 90’s anime adaptation of it was also awesome!

Definitely a pity about the artist. I’ve really been enjoying losing myself in a dark fantasy world for a couple hours here and there and it’s really helped keep my mind off things 📖
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:23 am

Day 189: 18/04/2022 ✅

Date 2 🍷 Math Teacher Flake 👎 and Sub-Goals ✅

I'm off for date 2 with the Fitness Cougar soon 🐆 Well, if you can call going straight to her house a 'date’ at all 🏠 Hopefully I'll get the lock-in lay, but I won't say for definite until it happens, so I'll post about it tomorrow whether this is achieved 🔒Math teacher got in touch and looks like it's a no-go 👎 Also decided to change tactics when it comes to my goals - breaking them down into smaller, more achievable milestones 🛣

Date 2 🍷

About to head out of the door to go see Fitness Cougar soon for date 2 🐆 Took @Holden's advice and I've went out earlier to get a cheap bottle of red wine 🍷 which I'll bring round to hers 🏠 Should help the date roll a bit smoother and make me out to be a polite guest 🤝 I had a hell of a lotta fun with this girl the last time 🛌 She's no-nonsense, knows what she's doing in bed and she's very good-looking as well as being local 🗺 Be happy to keep this girl on retention for the foreseeable future 🔜 She's happy I listen to her e.g. when she told me not to bombard her with messages every day and I didn't 📵 I'll update tomorrow with how today goes with hopefully good news as it's been flake city lately 🌃 👎

Math Teacher Flake 👎

Math Teacher got all flakey on me which I'm not really surprised with 👎 Now she's down South and on vacation after her last relationship, she's been sleeping with a couple of guys in a short period 🛌 She's told me she wants to hold off on meeting me as it's making her feel like a 'whore' sleeping with a new guy every couple of days and she wants something 'more serious' because of this 😒

Really gives credit to the ‘Women are emotional and irrational, Men are logical and rational argument’ 💭

Saw this one coming a mile off on my radar to be honest 📡 This is purely a matter of misfortune and bad timing as she moved back down South the day after our spontaneous date and was on her period when I saw her, so couldn't close the deal before she left 👎 Although she was totally up for it and it would've happened if circumstances were different judging by how we were making out on that deserted car park late at night 👄

I said to her 'Well, I guess this is goodbye then...' and she's said 'Oh no we can still talk…’

🙃

Lol.

With sex looking like it's off the table, I won't be her text validation Simp to keep her company after the other guys down South have Fucked her and left 🤡 I'll hit her up when she's back in my town next month and give her a tug to see if she wants to Fuck and these ideas have left her head 🍑👋 If she's still flakey, i’ll just chalk it up as a loss and move on 👋😎

Italian Girl 🇮🇹 Sleepy Chick 💤 and now Maths Teacher 👩‍🏫 takes us up to a grand total of 3 Flakes in the space of 4 Days. Shit happens I suppose 💩

Sub-Goals ✅

Been feeling like my goals are a bit overwhelming, so I'm using a technique I've done before and I've broken down a major goal into a series of smaller 'sub-goal' steps to be ticked off one at a time ✅

e.g. One of my goals is to Start Driving again 🚘

I've broken this down into smaller steps:

1. Find a driving school - Done ✅
2. Get contact details - Done ✅
3. Contact 📞
4. Book driving refresher lessons 📝

And given myself a 'Deadline' date as to when these Sub-Goals should be completed by 📅

Deadline for the above: 16/05/2022

I feel this will make things more manageable and easier to do ⬆️ I am going to follow this same process with my other goals e.g. Gym, getting another job, managing my mental health, cardio fitness etc. and see if this works 👍 I'll post on here for accountability all the way along 📝

It's worked for me in the past, so I'm hoping it'll benefit me now 🤞

I'm off out on the Fitness Cougar 🐆 date now, so thought I'd get this posted earlier in case I have my hands full later (here's hoping) 🫢

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:34 am

Day 190: 19/04/2022 ✅

Yesterday's Lock-in Lay Report 📝 New Prospect 🛌 Starting a Website? 💵

I managed to get laid again yesterday meaning that lock-in has now been achieved with the Fitness Cougar 🐆 I've been seeing 🔒 I've also managed to get a new prospect who I may be seeing soon and the story of how I got her is quite surprising! 🛌 I'm also thinking of starting my own website 💵

Yesterday's Lock-in Lay Report 📝

So I met the Fitness Cougar 🐆 again yesterday. Ended up going straight to her house 🏠 she didn't want to bother with coffee or anything, she just told me to come straight round 👀 Suited me fine 😎 Got the text saying 'Door's unlocked, come straight in...' 🚪 so I did and she'd just got out the bath 🛁 and I was greeted at the top of the stairs by her just wearing a cute thong 👙 She gave her ass a little shake for me 🍑 and asked if I liked her body.

Could tell then and there that it was gonna be a good day 😎

She gave me some exercises to do for my back and some diet advice which she's wrote down for me which was very sweet of her 🤝 I'm actually getting a lot out of seeing this girl and I'm appreciating the advice that she's giving me 💯

We ended up chilling on her sofa for a bit whilst she drank the wine I brought for her 🍷 and then we went up to bed and it went from there…

Lots of kissing, 69, oral, Fucked her a couple of times and I actually made her come 3 times 🫦 Managed to make her squirt using one of her toys 💦 and my tongue at the same time which was pretty Fucking hot 🔥

Chilled round hers for a couple hours 🛌 and chatted about life, relationships, date stories, awful dating sites etc. She's said how she wants to see me in a couple of weeks now due to not wanting to get attached and lose the spark ⚡️ This suits me fine as I'm kind of finding I get bored too easily if I see a girl a couple of times a week 🥱

Said I'd give it a couple of days then check-in with her and see how she is 📱 Not contacting this girl for a few days is working quite well actually and I'll keep to this contact plan as a rule 📵 I'll hit her up Friday or the weekend and just see how she's doing 🤙

So that's the lock-in achieved with this girl by the looks of things 🔒 Happy that I've got this girl locked in to replace my last lock-in lay who was the Professional Girl who I wrote about 👎 Professional girl was a racist, man-hating, white people loathing feminist upon reflection and I'm glad I cut it off when I did 🚪👋 Should've done it earlier, but old Spider would've just put up with it until it came to a head and resulted in serious drama and arguments 🚫 Looks like I'm learning 💭

New Prospect 🛌

So I got talking to this chick on Badoo recently. Instead of sending messages back, I recorded little voice videos 🎥 which Badoo lets you do now and sent them back 👀 She was quite shocked by my confidence and we had the back and forth 🗣 She was saying I was handsome and too confident for her etc. and that she appreciated my honesty 🤝 We talked about sex, what we wanted, etc. and why I didn't want a relationship 👎 She wanted a relationship, so it was a no-go with her, but she said it was interesting to talk to me 💭 I was playing the attitude of 'you can leave anytime and I'm not bothered if we meet or not...' 😎 which worked really well and kept her hooked 🎣

She mentioned it was her friend who used her phone to swipe on me as she said I was attractive and her friend is also against relationships like me and only does casual 🛌 So I jokingly said 'You should give me your friend's number instead...' To my surprise, she asked her friend if she was interested and her friend wanted to chat to me on Instagram!
2202AF7D-6CEB-40DD-B7A0-3A8D419EABD9.jpeg
Her friend is a 43 year old Latina fitness instructor and beautician who is very Fuckable indeed 👀 We've been talking since Saturday - not sending loads of messages and I've been flirting a little using my limited Spanish 🇪🇸

Diosa - Goddess
Nina Bonita - Pretty Girl
Muchos Besos - Lots of kisses

She's been liking the messages I've been sending on Instagram messenger (The heart symbol appeared next to them) ❤️

I've pitched her a coffee date ☕️ but I'm slowly trying to talk her into the bottle of wine round hers which she's starting to warm to 👀 Again, thank you to@Holden for this idea I've picked up from reading your log! 💯

So this looks like a potential new prospect 🔥 I'll keep working her and update on here with any developments 📝 I'm finding that not bombarding chicks with messages and being a little unpredictable is really working out for me ⬆️

Starting a Website? 💵

Been doing some thinking recently and I'm considering starting a website 💭

I've been told by many people over the years that I'm good at writing ✍️ and I have a way with words 👄 and I'm wondering if this is something I could take one step further and turn into a form of passive income 💰

It's early days yet, but I've been researching website builders and drafting a few ideas 💡 I'm thinking I could write articles on various topics and produce content 📝 I'm still off work at the minute, so this could be something I could put my time and energy into and set up as a little side-business gig 💵 Just gotta figure out how I could make some passive income from it 🤔 Been reading some of the logs on here and this is a side-venture that I know quite a few guys have dabbled with and set their own things up ⬆️ I could do the groundwork now and get a solid base and then implement this as my next 365 Project once this one is up 📅

Early days, but it is something I am considering 💭 Part of me thinks that I'm being stupid however thinking that I could even produce something that would make me a bit of passive income 👎 It's definitely something I have an interest in exploring and I have the time now to throw myself into it ✅ Not sure what I could write about yet, but I've got a few ideas. maybe Dating, Societal issues, My personal experiences etc. 📝

Something to think about. If anyone has any thoughts on this, do let me know 👍

Any Other Business 📝

- Ordered a few more ear piercings which came today. Magnetic ones I use save me putting a hole in my ear! This also unfortunately means I end up losing then on occasion, so I buy a couple every now and again
BEA1B5D6-0155-4CCE-ADF6-ABD666990B18.jpeg
Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spider Jerusalem

Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:37 pm

Day 191: 20/04/2022

Massive Action: I've Started Building a Website and Written an Article 📝

Yesterday, I decided to take massive action and stop Fucking around with the idea of building a Website 💯 I've been wanting to work on something for a while to keep my mind occupied whilst I'm off work ✍️ so I did a little bit of research 📚 bit the bullet and bought a domain name and signed up to a website builder ⬆️ I'm now in the process of playing around with it, but I have a homepage and I've even written my first article 📝

I'm not ready to go live with it yet, but the name for the Website is 'The Spider Hole' which is an obvious nod to my username on here 🕷
63EAA280-E296-401A-A8B9-939D67D0732B.jpeg
Not sure what it's going to become or what it will evolve into, but I mean to try and make a go of it and hopefully in the future, I'll be able to make something of it as a means of passive income 💵 For now, I'm just enjoying something new. It's going to be shit and I'm gonna suck at the start, but I'm trying to give myself permission to suck 😎

That's it for today's update as I've had a good few hours of working on the Website and getting it set up ⬆️

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:26 am

Day 192: 20/04/2022 ✅

Red Pill Experience 💊 Latina MILF 🫦 Posture

Recently had a red pill experience 💊 Also I’ve arranged a date for Friday with the Latina Milf who I've been talking to ☕️ I've been sent some posture/back exercises by the Fitness Cougar 🐆

Red Pill Experience 💊

I discussed on my log previously that a 44 Year-Old chick I was talking to on Badoo wasn't interested due to wanting something serious 👎 What I found interesting was that she told me she already had a guy for the 'non-serious stuff...'. 👀 Really blew my Fucking mind how real the Red Pill can be sometimes: Turns out she's Fucking some 24 year-old Alpha dude whilst looking for a Beta provider who's probably going to turn out to be closer to her own age 🤯

Fuck.

The Latina MILF 🫦

Anyway, I thought 'well, hit a brick wall with this one...' 🧱 and was about to dip out on her 🚪 when she mentioned that it was actually her friend who told her to 'like' me on Badoo 👀 Furthermore, this friend of hers is single and doesn't want anything serious. So I jokingly suggested she drop me her number as I'd probably have better luck with her 🍀 and she ended up asking her friend who gave permission for me to get her Instagram handle 📱 Turns out her friend is a hell of a lot better looking than her (Lucky Fucking me!) and is a 43 year-old Latina MILF beautician and fitness chick who looks very Fuckable indeed! 💯

I arranged a date for Saturday with her, but got a message tonight saying that it's looking a bit difficult for her 🤦‍♂️ I thought 'Fuck, this is off' 👎 I pitched a day in the week if she's free and she told that she's free Friday, so I've arranged a coffee date with her ☕️ I'm hopeful that she's down to Fuck and if so, this could be my first Instagram lay 🛌 Not counting on anything just yet, but I'm definitely gonna try and swing for it Friday 👀 Maybe a 2nd Date Lay, but we'll see what happens 🤞

Fuck have I got to lose?

Fixing my Posture

Fitness Cougar 🐆 sent me through some exercise videos she'd made for me as she works as a Personal Trainer/Physical Therapist 🏥 She normally charges for shit like this, but she's said 'just bring me a bottle of wine and pay me back in kind next time I see you...' 🍷 She took a look at my back last time I saw her and I showed her what was up - I'm basically a hunchback with a spinal deformity which I don't normally discuss (feel free to call me Quasimodo!) ⛪️ 🔔

So she's given me some help and advice ⬆️ I've also bought a posture brace which should be coming over the next few days 📦 Pretty happy with how this arrangement is turning out 💯

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:38 pm

Day 193: 22/04/2022 ✅

Latina MILF Date ☕️ Clean Room ✅ Chiropractor

A very quick update 📝 as I've been out most of the day shopping and running errands for myself and family and I'm about to go out the door to meet the Latina Milf for a coffee date ☕️ Cleaned my room and hit the Chiropractor too 🏥

Latina MILF Date ☕️

Got my date with the Latina MILF very soon ☕️ I've sent a confirmation text yesterday 📱 which she replied to a couple of hours ago to say she's all good to meet 👀 Glad I've started doing this and confirming 👏 Standard practice going forward ✅ I'll update on here with how the date goes tomorrow 📝 🔜

Clean Room ✅

Just finished cleaning my room before I head out 🧹 If I have a bad date or something, at least I'll come back to a clean room ✅ Enough said 😎

Chiropractor

Hit the Chiropractor today. He's said my back seems better and my posture is improving 💯 Could be the brace and these exercises I've started doing. I'll keep this up for now and hopefully I'll see an improvement ⬆️ Won't ever be perfect, but I just gotta do what I can 🤝

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:33 pm

Day 194: 23/04/2022 ✅

Date Report and Vacation Prep

Just a quick update today as I had a bit of a panic attack and slept for a couple hours after.

Date went well last night. I've also spent most of today doing vacation prep for early next month.

Date Report

Met this cute Latina MILF last night and she is tiny and cute. We had a cup of coffee, a cake and just talked for an hour and a half. Was gonna go for the pull back to hers, but turns out she'd made plans to hang with friends, so I gave it a miss. She says she wants to hang out again, so taking that as a positive.

Vacation Prep

Spent most of today doing vacation prep. COVID bureaucracy paperwork bullshit which I won't go into detail on, but it took up a significant proportion of my day.

Thanks for reading

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:48 pm

Day 195: 24/04/2022 ✅

More Vacation Prep 🏝 and Article Ideas 💡

This is more of a continuity post than anything as it's the stressful pre-vacation period where I'm just getting shit ready 🤬 Managed to find time to come up with a couple of article ideas though for my website 💭 which I'm going to work on this week when I get a couple hours free ⏰

More Vacation Prep 🏝

Today I've been ironing my clothes ready for going away next week. I need a few more bits and pieces, so it's looking like I'm going on a clothes shop to the city tomorrow 🏙 Gonna try get up early and head off to get the most out of the day 🌅 Got a few bullshit jobs I also gotta take care of too, so I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone 💯

Article Ideas 💡

Came up with a couple of article ideas for my website I'm working on 📝 In order to get these ideas, I've been looking at Andy's content and trying to identify to see if there are any gaps or subjects I can expand on without copying ⚖️ Here's a couple of ideas 💡

- An in-depth guide to using Viagra/Sildenafil and my personal experiences 💊
- A guide on height-increasing shoes vs. the insoles you can purchase (I've tried both) 📏
- Why you shouldn't travel long distances for a date (especially a first date) 🗺
- Being a Nice Guy vs. an Asshole and the middle ground sweet spot: Being a decent guy 🤝
- Book Recommendations/Reviews 📚

Just a couple ideas so far 💭 I'm going out of my way not to copy anyone else's stuff and I'm hopeful that my content will come across as original as well as helpful and useful to guys out there ⬆️

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:29 pm

Day 196: 25/04/2022 ✅

Confronting Anxiety 💭 Trip to my Old Work and Clothes Shop

Took a big step today and had to go back to my old workplace. Also managed to get out and do a clothes shop. Got some fresh duds, so I'm looking pretty good.

Confronting Anxiety: Trip to my Old Work

Finally got into my old place of work today. This was where I had my mental breakdown which ultimately lead to me going off sick and leaving the job to take time off work. Had some bad memories coming back and my anxiety was playing up a bit, but I managed to get in and get done what I needed to. I had to go back to drop off some keys and a work laptop.

Saw one of my old co-workers who I got on with very well, so managed to have a catch up with him. He kindly took the stuff off me so I didn't have to deal with my old boss. Was difficult being back, but this lessened the blow a lot.

Clothes Shop

Thought I'd do a clothes shop whilst in the city. Turn a negative trip into a positive as well as rewarding myself for doing the above which I really didn't wanna do. Picked up a couple polo shirts, workout clothes, a hoodie and a sweater. Quite pleased with what I got. Feels good to spend some money on myself.

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷