Gooklookingloser Approach Anxiety Program Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Gamewales
Goal: Get laid from daygame
Motto: Feel the fear and do it anyway

Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:12 pm

Hey guys - will try and keep this short and sweet.

Long story short, I'm 30 years old, I quit drugs, booze and partying a few years ago, started an online business, got a blue belt in jiujitsu and now the health and wealth are sorted I want a fulfilling love life.

After my last break up I read 3% man, 60 years of challenge, models, rational male and more. I took a few bootcamps and one to one's in London doing daygame, with a pretty satisfactory number to close ratio, but coming back to my smaller home city of Cardiff I lose momentum, got a few rejections and quit for a while.

I told myself the usual excuses

"it's weird"
"build it an they will come"

etc.

Then I took a long hard look at myself and said no - you're scared to approach and get rejected or feel embarrassed.

So I found kill your inner loser (thanks for the great content) and I found GLL's approach anxiety program.

I LOVE challenges and accountability, in fact when I'm out with a wing, or even if I see guys stare at girls, I approach. Maybe it's competition or ego inside me, maybe I like the attention, but it motivates me, so finding this AA challenge was a huge win for me when I thought all hope was lost. I'm posting here for progress and accountability (and hopefully to inspire myself and others one day)

I did day 4 yesterday, ask for time x 5

I did day 5 today, time x 5 with a break, and I did an approach after. I turned around saw this girl in a mall and said I like your style, I like the shirt with the jeans. She loved the compliment then we had a little chat, she was walking and I walked with her, I tried to say wait and talk a minute but she kept going so I said look I just think you're cute and want to take you for a coffee. She had a BF

Anyway - that's a bonus on top of the challenge which is PROOF that it builds that social state and momentum

Day 6 tomorrow - will keep posting

I'm interested, who here has done the AA program or can relate to my situation?

Cheers!

Ryan
Sprezza
Goal: Freedom
Motto: Keep pushing it!

Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:18 am

Gamewales wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:12 pm
I'm interested, who here has done the AA program or can relate to my situation?
I completed it last month, it was amazing. You had a good start, just keep doing it on a daily basis! The momentum always come after you do a couple of approaches in the beginning of the day :)
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
----Have an online independent business netting me 5000$ in total for 2022
A2 RANDOM
----Allow myself to have time for hobbies such as learning a new language, reading/listening to something interesting (0/12 months)
----Get the fuck out of Sweden during bad months (Oct-April)

Sprezza's log
Lay Count: 44
2022: 0
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:32 am

I finished it in March this year.

And it's not weird.
The more you do it the more you'll believe how normal it is to actually talk to girls.

That's all you're doing. Is talking to girls.
No biggie.

@Toast
@sundleboro
@CainGettingLaid
@offwego

Are other guys that Im aware have finished it lately.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:23 am

Manganiello wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:32 am
And it's not weird.
The more you do it the more you'll believe how normal it is to actually talk to girls.
Second this.
There is nothing wrong with giving a woman a compliment. Its not weird.

The secret benefits of the AA program is the deprograming of social norms that are instilled into men today. The more you stick with the program the more you realize that what people think is normal is fucking stupid and you can go about ur day doing whatever the fuck u want to.

Keep at it man. 30 is a great age to start. You are literally not even close to peaking as a man. Dudes out there who are 50 are still slaying 21yo baddied like its nothing.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840